The Tim Tracker #178 Xmas Is Starting Now (on Tattle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That optometrist they went to is all about bloggers, vloggers, and filming and promotion. She gave free glasses to Nate and everyone else. Her office is right out the back door of Disney and the prices are so high that cast members can’t begin to afford the prices. And charging several times what glasses should cost. After a some of us getting suckered in, we had to start over with a proper exam elsewhere. My experience says avoid. She has an “optician” pushing glasses that supposedly he has 26 yers experience and we found out he was never licensed. He’s like a carnival barker. Perfect place for Tim and Jenn.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
I’ve had 2 different influencers hocking Hungryroot this past week (edit: on IG). Seems like they’re desperate for exposure.
Cue the begging email from Dim.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
They were hosted by the eye doctor! dim got his glasses contacts and jackson's glasses and the appointment for free. So this is why Jackson has not got his ear. Tubes, because no one's offered to do it for free
Did the eye doctor also #host Tim's pervert spy sunglasses camera? Tim can be their Jared from Subway.
---
This factor meal she heated for Tim looks disgusting.

View attachment 2994939

Tim said it was not bad but it wasn’t good. Just tell Jenn it was gross Tim. It’s not like she cooked this tit herself. She just heated the damn thing up for you.
That is nasty. Looks like Fancy Feast cat food.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
That is so not shocking they'd go to a 'doctor' like that so they can film and monetize their children's lives, otherwise they wouldn't even give a duck about eye exams.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
That optometrist they went to is all about bloggers, vloggers, and filming and promotion. She gave free glasses to Nate and everyone else. Her office is right out the back door of Disney and the prices are so high that cast members can’t begin to afford the prices. And charging several times what glasses should cost. After a some of us getting suckered in, we had to start over with a proper exam elsewhere. My experience says avoid. She has an “optician” pushing glasses that supposedly he has 26 yers experience and we found out he was never licensed. He’s like a carnival barker. Perfect place for Tim and Jenn.
The real life 'Dr. Nick.'

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The optometrist even has embedded their Tim Tracker video on the front page as an ad, also they are promoting RayBan

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Have never heard of "growing out of glasses" in my life, you either need them or you don't an if you need them then you need them for life, all glasses does is slows down the deterioration of the eyes, I myself wear glasses for reading/driving/TV an my prescription has been the exact same for around 10 years now because I wear them, I won't "grow out" of them, am just stabilising an slowing down the deterioration of my eyes by having them

I'll also be surprised if the company is happy about appointments being filmed, over here she would have risked getting fired for letting people record for public use especially a minor
Definitely not. I’ve been wearing glasses to see far since I was 13. Didn’t get better, my vision has gotten worse over the years and my lens’ have gotten stronger. Now at 42, 2 weeks ago I picked up my transition bifocals. They are nuts. I 10000% think they are pushing all of the girly stuff on him. In a few years they are going to need a new narrative. “Our trans son” sounds like something she’s come up with. Maybe by then his ears will be fixed.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Remember when you fat shamed tourists and your mother inlaw you nasty witch? Karma boomerang baby!

Screenshot 2024-06-14 175023.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
🥴 Jen saying it's always been her dream to own a golf cart. She acted like she didn't even know the neighborhood had a splash pad. The golf cart is amazing. There's a whole world out there now.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
🥴 Jen saying it's always been her dream to own a golf cart. She acted like she didn't even know the neighborhood had a splash pad. The golf cart is amazing. There's a whole world out there now.
It's just like when the bicycle was invented and along with it came a new level of freedom for Victorian women who, until then, could only sit at home and watch their laundry.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Weren't we talking about the splash pad in the neighborhood a couple weeks ago? Me thinks Creepy and the Manatee Hippo Hybrid were lurking.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Yeah, I've heard about that office, but yet they get good reviews (maybe they give kickbacks)

I think it's Dr. Lee who gives all the free tit. (I didn't watch the vlog)

1718409472727.png

1718409378286.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
They can't have Da Golf Cart delivered yet because they haven't cleaned out their garage. Perhaps if you don't have room in your garage for a golf cart, DON'T BUY ONE. Ginn says they live in a golf cart community so they can drive it around. After years of living at Ft Pampers, only now do they mention there is also a community splash pad they can drive the golf cart to. What, you couldn't just walk there all this time it's existed? Heck, even drive there? Oh but now you have to show up flexing your golf cart which no one else will even care about (certainly not Christina Glass)?

I bet they'd take Charlie to get ear tube surgery sooner than Budley. Certainly they'd get Charlie straightened out if he was wobbly sooner than Da Baby's hip issues.
View attachment 2994819

I can see Dim trying to convince others that he wears creepy sunglasses indoors because he was vision issues. 🤢
Will Tim and Nick be giving Charlie his lube job?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The optometrist even has embedded their Tim Tracker video on the front page as an ad, also they are promoting RayBan

Oops. Jinx. Didn't see you posted her info too.

Reactions: 5
Is this the same eye doctor they featured in a different voog a few years ago?

Reactions: 15
This factor meal she heated for Tim looks disgusting.

View attachment 2994939

Tim said it was not bad but it wasn’t good. Just tell Jenn it was gross Tim. It’s not like she cooked this tit herself. She just heated the damn thing up for you.
That pork is good but she cooked the duck out of it and the green beans are spicy which I’m sure Tim didn’t like.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It's 9am and Ginn looks annoyed about it. Wahhh, life is hard. Also she's trying to hold onto the props which isn't going well.
View attachment 2994701

"Teaching my kid to dive is a lot harder than I thought lol". Perhaps prioritize GETTING HIS EAR TUBE SURGERY FIRST AND ADDRESSING HIS SPECIAL NEEDS. Kid can't even swim, now you want to teach him to dive? What??
View attachment 2994703
The doctor didn’t notice Ollie’s gait & hip problem?
---
Ginn already getting ready for Pirate Night on the Disney Cruise

View attachment 2994717

She says that she should have 5-6 vlogs before their cruise to not "leave us" waiting with any gap...witch this is the first vlog you uploaded in 4 days.

Their cruise returns tomorrow....this is the first vlog she got up of the 5-6 she claims she has edited and "banked"....so does that mean we aren't getting cruise vlogs until next Friday/Saturday?
A great avatar opportunity for someone right here👆

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.