The Tim Tracker #178 Xmas Is Starting Now (on Tattle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They were hosted by the eye doctor! dim got his glasses contacts and jackson's glasses and the appointment for free. So this is why Jackson has not got his ear. Tubes, because no one's offered to do it for free
Dim will pay unreasonable amounts of money on coogies but cheapens out on medical care. That Tracks. Rotten parenting 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Yeah, I've heard about that office, but yet they get good reviews (maybe they give kickbacks)

I think it's Dr. Lee who gives all the free tit. (I didn't watch the vlog)

View attachment 2995031
View attachment 2995030
The Google reviews on this place are super sus...

Out of 331 reviews, ALL of them are 5 stars reviews? Statisically, that seems very very unlikely...

1718419228442.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
No wonder Jenn was nowhere to be seen at the beginning of the cruise, she was missing her true love the golf cart.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I started to watch the new home vlog and just couldn't deal with seeing Jen. Although, I must say it was nice that she read here and decided to have some pool time with Jackson. He really did seem to be having fun. But I wonder who was watching Oliver. From xmas's account it seems like Jess was brought back to take care of Jackson, not Oliver. Maybe she has to watch whichever one Jen wants her to.

I was going to make fun of Jen's Ti-A-Juana pronunciation, but apparently that's the way a lot of people say it. Tomato/Tomahto. Tour/Tore.

Anyways, I decided to watch Theme Park Express instead and there's good ole Tim filming the characters in the Sail Away party. Now, how may cruises has this guy taken? And how many sail aways has he attended? So, I really don't understand why he needs to film yet another one. I guess for his own personal wanking collection, as well as more boringly repetitive footage for the voog.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Maybe that's the hold up to the tubes. No one is replaying to Jenn's cold call email:

Guyyzzz,
If you let us have Buddy's surgery for free we'll film it and you can be Youtube famous.

Forget Medicare they're on Griftcare.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
We also didn't need to see a suitcase full of Budley's undies.
They’re such disgusting people. Truly!
---
This, it's hard to tell what the kid may actually need now because they refuse to tell him no, it's possible he seen the frames, wanted to play (like all kids do) an dim said he could have them
Soon he’ll have a collection of eyeglass frames ( in various hues of pink & purple) rivaling his hot wheel collection.

Reactions: 9
Interesting 🍑has made her account private. I guess Big Sis got wind that we were discussing her here and warned her to change her settings.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Just wanted to show you guys a before and after of what Jenn could look like if she tried. Lose a bit of weight, take better care of her skin, wear sunscreen, get bangs to cover her huge forehead, highlights, and got a bit of botox and lip filler. It shouldn't be that hard with the time and money she has, but it would involve her actually getting off the couch and doing something.
That edited picture looks like she’s about to show her animal for 4H at the county fair in 1999.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She can always start a sticker business I suppose.
I hear there's issues with that industry right now one of the suppliers is no longer providing a product that's needed and someone is panicking and then talking golf carts. Really, the golf cart industry may be the industry to be in right now.
---
And not to be left out 🍌is doing Trackerish donut reviews. It's as gross as it sounds.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I was actually shocked they actually took J$ to the eye doctor until I realized it was sponsored. I don’t think they ever would have taken him if it wasn’t free. His new glasses remind me of Sally Jesse Raphael.

Does the doctor know she’s sponsoring the “gay is contagious“ creators during pride month? She probably doesn’t care and sounds like a grifter herself judging by what was posted here.

Shouldn’t Oliver be in a higher weight percentile because he is so tall? A kid who is 35 inches should weigh more than a kid who is 28 inches but the weight percentile doesn’t take height into consideration only age.

There was definitely a nanny with Jenn when Tim was at the parks. Someone was filming Jenn and J$ in the pool at one point. She can’t even handle watching her two kids alone.

Reactions: 19
I was actually shocked they actually took J$ to the eye doctor until I realized it was sponsored. I don’t think they ever would have taken him if it wasn’t free. His new glasses remind me of Sally Jesse Raphael.

Does the doctor know she’s sponsoring the “gay is contagious“ creators during pride month? She probably doesn’t care and sounds like a grifter herself judging by what was posted here.

Shouldn’t Oliver be in a higher weight percentile because he is so tall? A kid who is 35 inches should weigh more than a kid who is 28 inches but the weight percentile doesn’t take height into consideration only age.

There was definitely a nanny with Jenn when Tim was at the parks. Someone was filming Jenn and J$ in the pool at one point. She can’t even handle watching her two kids alone.
There was absolutely a nanny present. Jenn and Jackson went to lunch and Tim was at the Magic Kingdom. Not sure if it’s the same nanny on the cruise with them because that nanny is taking care of Jackson but it is possible she will just watch whatever kid she’s told to.

Reactions: 7
Tim says Jenns eye sight is still pretty good… I swear I thought she was practically blind when she’s not wearing her glasses.

Does he not know how bad his wife’s eye sight is, or was she once again putting on for the camera?

also Buddy’s vision is a littttttttttttttle bit far sighted just like he’s soooooooo close to leveling up in swim class. It was almost like he had to reassure everyone Jackson won’t need to wear the glasses all the time It’s ok if your kid needs glasses Tim.

Did they say he actually got those specific glasses? I predict Mommy will have to have say in which glasses they get for him whatever the case.

I would think they'd take his height in consideration with weight. At least they do with BMI but I have no ideal how it works with kids.

And since it's almost Saturday TTT 179: And Now It's Time to Spill Some Tea

Reactions: 6
They want to try the Unity food subscription. Apparently you have to put in your zip code to make sure you’re close enough to a chef. Why don’t they just hire a personal chef to come out 2-3 times per week, they are set for life, they got it.

Reactions: 16
There was absolutely a nanny present. Jenn and Jackson went to lunch and Tim was at the Magic Kingdom. Not sure if it’s the same nanny on the cruise with them because that nanny is taking care of Jackson but it is possible she will just watch whatever kid she’s told to.
I like how she just phrases it like Da Baby walked up the stairs himself and put himself to bed. A nanny so she can go stuff her face with tacos with Budley. That tracks.
Screenshot 2024-06-14 at 9.03.32 PM.png

• Sad
  • Sick
Obviously there’s something fishy about this optometrist, but I really don’t understand her giving out free exams and glasses in return for being featured in YT videos. Are there that many local dimwits that watch a Tim Tracker or PMM vid and then call her up for an appointment? Grifters grifting grifters.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.