The Tim Tracker #178 Xmas Is Starting Now (on Tattle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is interesting as we just watched the FOUR HOUR YouTube show on "How and why the Disney Star Cruiser failed." It was fascinating! The young woman who made it did an amazing job -- really well researched and just the right amount of snark. Mickey has hit this point where a lot of people are saying NOPE. I still love going, but that's because 99% of the time we hang out at the resort and many trips we don't step FOOT in a park.
Yes!! Jenny Nicholson's Star Cruiser Video is amazing. Jenny zeroed in on that awful promotional video with the lead Star Cruiser Disney Imagineer and the kid from "The Goldbergs"----that Imagineer just recently left Disney. Pretty sure everyone at Disney has seen Jenny's video now.

Reactions: 8
Yes!! Jenny Nicholson's Star Cruiser Video is amazing. Jenny zeroed in on that awful promotional video with the lead Star Cruiser Disney Imagineer and the kid from "The Goldbergs"----that Imagineer just recently left Disney. Pretty sure everyone at Disney has seen Jenny's video now.
She's awesome, I appreciate her humor and obsessive attention to detail so much. I've seen the video of her roasting the Evermore park a couple of times lol. I think she used some of Dim's footage from the Starcruiser and I got a laugh about how she refers to him as "this guy" in the video lmao

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s so lazy and uncaring she just used the same template and wording from last year. I’m surprised she even bothered to update the photos.

IMG_2172.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
fwiw, he’s not cut off in the photos, when you have multiple photos in a tweet they’re cropped in the preview, if you were to click on the photos they’d show full-size, not cut off.

her reusing almost the same exact text though… that’s… something.

Reactions: 18
She seems like the kind of person that tweets that tit to him (using the same exact words.... that's so genuine and from the heart!) but wouldn't just say happy father's day to him in person.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Can’t tell if we should say TimmyTubby or TimTitties. I think I prefer DimmyDCups.

He truly is busting out.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She seems like the kind of person that tweets that tit to him (using the same exact words.... that's so genuine and from the heart!) but wouldn't just say happy father's day to him in person.
I really do wonder if they just communicate to each other through text or something. It really seems like they don't have much to say to each other if the camera isn't running.

Reactions: 11
She’s so lazy and uncaring she just used the same template and wording from last year. I’m surprised she even bothered to update the photos.

View attachment 2998652
It's really interesting to view things like this through the new lens @xmasbdaygirl has given us. Before we would've just said how lazy - but now we know that there is more to it given what we've been told about what was observed on the cruise.

Reactions: 18
I wonder if she had Budley and Da Baby do any arts & crafts for father's day. And by her, I mean if she had the nanny have the kids do any arts & crafts. I still haven't forgotten that they made fun of Rosie for writing the wrong year on the Easter craft Budley made.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
That rash guard is stretched to it's limit ... better lay off the 3 breakfasts and 4 dinners Dim. I know you're a Dad but that's not even a Dad bod - that's a baby bump

stretch.PNG

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I don’t think Tim views Jenn as the hot chick anymore. He’s touched more money than he count in the last few years, and giving someone like Tim money, he thinks he’s untouchable
I’ve been watching their videos of when they first moved into the house. There are a a few times when Jenn called herself flirting with him, but it was not reciprocated.
Maybe that was when she started having her “oh tit, let me give this man a baby” moments.

Also, whenever he compliments her, there is no life behind it. He says it to prevent dead air. It’s very dead pan

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Hey, that’s what I look like in skin tight clothing too, except I’m 26 weeks pregnant 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Did I not say that rash guard was bursting? If anyone doubts my credibility…this is proof I have been truthful! 🤣

I hate to say it, but it was worse in person. I have no idea how he got that thing on his body. Or off while it was wet. He probably needed help.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.