The Tim Tracker #178 Xmas Is Starting Now (on Tattle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Mike is gay I wonder if he was the friend Tim went out with to party the night of the “is gay contagious” bs. They have been friends for a long time. If he isn’t gay, him not being married at 42 doesn’t mean tit. Look at Adam the Woo. About to be 50 and unmarried bec he is an unwashed, childish, gormless mess that no woman in their correct mind would want
Maybe Mike also isn’t a “catch”
I wonder if he caught sober.
I don’t think Tim views Jenn as the hot chick anymore. He’s touched more money than he count in the last few years, and giving someone like Tim money, he thinks he’s untouchable
I’ve been watching their videos of when they first moved into the house. There are a a few times when Jenn called herself flirting with him, but it was not reciprocated.
Maybe that was when she started having her “oh tit, let me give this man a baby” moments.

Also, whenever he compliments her, there is no life behind it. He says it to prevent dead air. It’s very dead pan
I think he is afraid of her big emotions just like he is afraid of Jackson. He gives in to not have to deal. I have always thought she knew it was in her benefit to have kids. Smart her. Poor kids.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Maybe Dim is using the rash guard as his own spanx. If he looks that bad with it somewhat holding things in, how huge is he without it 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well, it's looking like there's likely not going to be a live today since it's after nine in FL time. Though they could just be finishing up burnt Factor meals right now too.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My new (conspiracy) theory on the cruise ship kids club is that they never tried to leave Jackson there because of whatever he’s going through. They just made up an excuse that he didn’t want to go.

Reactions: 15
My new (conspiracy) theory on the cruise ship kids club is that they never tried to leave Jackson there because of whatever he’s going through. They just made up an excuse that he didn’t want to go.
I don't think that is conspiracy-level at all as it probably happened. I am not sure what DCL's policy is re special needs children in the clubs?

Reactions: 13
I think they absolutely tried to get Jackson to go to the kids club and he flat out refused. I don’t remember what their plans were but not being able to leave Jackson at the kids club ruined those plans and I remember them looking visibly mad about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Well, just from a Google search it does seem like they have accommodations for people with ASD and they offer some services for disabled children.
Screenshot 2024-06-16 211942.png

Screenshot 2024-06-16 211901.png

Reactions: 5
I don't think that is conspiracy-level at all as it probably happened. I am not sure what DCL's policy is re special needs children in the clubs?
From the DCL website:
Guests with Disabilities – Frequently Asked Questions

Q:
What are the participation guidelines for children with disabilities at the onboard youth clubs?
A:
During reserved programming hours, Disney's Oceaneer Club and Disney's Oceaneer Lab are only available to children ages 3 to 10 who are toilet-trained. The spaces are designed for children within this age group. There are separate age-specific onboard activities and venues for tweens (ages 11 to 14) and teens (ages 14 to 17). Open House hours are available so the entire family can join the fun and participate together.

Our programs are available to children who are fully toilet trained, able to individually participate within our counselor-to-child ratio groups and interact socially and comfortably with peers of their own age and physical size.
Group babysitting is available for children 3 years old and under (for an additional fee); we do not provide babysitting in Guest staterooms.

Unfortunately, our youth activities and babysitting services are unable to accommodate children who require one-on-one care, which includes counselor-assisted medical attention. Additional participation guidelines and restrictions may apply and are established to provide a safe and secure youth entertainment environment.

Families are encouraged to contact Disney Cruise Line Special Services prior to arrival to discuss any questions or clarify these guidelines.

Disney Cruise Line Special Services
US and Canada
Phone: (407) 566-3602

@And Now It's Time to Splu, I just saw your post.
We are both just trying to answer @Busymum68’s inquiry.

My interpretation of the same info as you is that DCL can not accommodate special needs children in the kids clubs. But possibly in other areas of the ship where it involves “waiting” or being in “large crowds”.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
From the DCL website:
Guests with Disabilities – Frequently Asked Questions

Q:
What are the participation guidelines for children with disabilities at the onboard youth clubs?
A:
During reserved programming hours, Disney's Oceaneer Club and Disney's Oceaneer Lab are only available to children ages 3 to 10 who are toilet-trained. The spaces are designed for children within this age group. There are separate age-specific onboard activities and venues for tweens (ages 11 to 14) and teens (ages 14 to 17). Open House hours are available so the entire family can join the fun and participate together.

Our programs are available to children who are fully toilet trained, able to individually participate within our counselor-to-child ratio groups and interact socially and comfortably with peers of their own age and physical size.
Group babysitting is available for children 3 years old and under (for an additional fee); we do not provide babysitting in Guest staterooms.

Unfortunately, our youth activities and babysitting services are unable to accommodate children who require one-on-one care, which includes counselor-assisted medical attention. Additional participation guidelines and restrictions may apply and are established to provide a safe and secure youth entertainment environment.

Families are encouraged to contact Disney Cruise Line Special Services prior to arrival to discuss any questions or clarify these guidelines.

Disney Cruise Line Special Services
US and Canada
Phone: (407) 566-3602

@And Now It's Time to Splu, I just saw your post.
We are both just trying to answer @Busymum68’s inquiry.

My interpretation of the same info as you is that DCL can not accommodate special needs children in the kids clubs. But possibly in other areas of the ship where it involves “waiting” or being in “large crowds”.

Thoughts?
That's sort of what I thought as well, though I could see them maybe trying to accommodate a child who had very minimum needs. Based on what Xmas observed I don't think OG's needs are at the low end of the spectrum. He probably needs substantial accommodations and he's not getting them because his parents can't even get him ear tube surgery. Also, I meant to ask but @xmasbdaygirl did you see him wearing the headphones any during the trip? I find it interesting they made a huge deal about it on the Wish cruise earlier this year but they all but have disappeared apart from maybe the monster truck rally (I can't even remember if he was wearing them there).

Reactions: 6
She’s so lazy and uncaring she just used the same template and wording from last year. I’m surprised she even bothered to update the photos.

View attachment 2998652
Such a professional (not) at posting the best photos 🤣
---
We know Jenn will never update her profile picture from what, 15 years ago?
Do you think she helped her sons do a surprise finger painting for their dad for a Father’s Day gift? Heh. Think again.

Reactions: 9
Her gift was staring at the laundry all day in the laundry room since she was too busy to stare at the tablet while "editing". We are less than an hour to a No Update Sunday. She will update tomorrow or do a live since Dickey will likely get a poocast up-probably about churro trauma.

Reactions: 9
I wonder if she had Budley and Da Baby do any arts & crafts for father's day. And by her, I mean if she had the nanny have the kids do any arts & crafts. I still haven't forgotten that they made fun of Rosie for writing the wrong year on the Easter craft Budley made.
Jinx! Just saw this.

Reactions: 4
Is mike really 42? I just looked at his Instagram (I’m like 90% sure it’s the right account) but he seems younger to me? Maybe he edits his pictures lol He also seems to hangout with a lot of young guys that are nothing like Tim. Im just trying to understand the Mike-lore 😂😂

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.