The Tim Tracker #178 Xmas Is Starting Now (on Tattle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That rash guard is stretched to it's limit ... better lay off the 3 breakfasts and 4 dinners Dim. I know you're a Dad but that's not even a Dad bod - that's a baby bump

View attachment 2998709
A lot of times, you need to size up with this type of material. I’m sure he is rocking a large when he really needs an XXL (at least for a rash guard). In the photo the stan shared, you can sort of see Mike and see that he is there shirtless and that he doesn’t appear to have a big belly like Tim does.

Reactions: 7
I wonder if Jen will let Tim borrow her pricey stretch mark cream for his rash guard. And, yes, white is a poor choice of color for it, it shows every single lump, bump and roll. At this point he's better off just going shirtless. Maybe his tattoos could as act as camouflage--like when they painted the Queen Mary in dazzle paint during WW2.

And did he wear that white rash guard and blue bathing suit combo the whole time? :sick:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Did I not say that rash guard was bursting? If anyone doubts my credibility…this is proof I have been truthful! 🤣

I hate to say it, but it was worse in person. I have no idea how he got that thing on his body. Or off while it was wet. He probably needed help.
I think it is all the sodium from those vegan meals. Definitely not the hot dogs, burgers, coogies, Mickey Premium Bars, and multiple servings of Eggs Benedict.

Maybe one of Mike's duties is to help Tim get dressed.

Maybe Mike is like the Saturday Night Live Ryan Gosling Elf that digs Santa's bouncy belly.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder if there will be a live tonight? After kids are asleep, dishes are done, 1 hot wheel car picked up, 5 loads of laundry to stare at, shoes thrown in the closet with the new organizer, 5 strollers moved to the other side of the garage to make way for Charlie and Ginn takes a dip in the pool while eating a turkey sandwich....hmmm I guess the live will be tomorrow 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder if there will be a live tonight?
No way, do you know how much chaos there was in just getting home and unpacking you guyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Plus as a mother with 2 children, her Youtube channel is a full time job. Heck, she needs to take tomorrow off as a break from all the travel.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve said this before, but one of my favorite things is how derailed Jenn gets by vacations. And Halloween. And windmill costume day.

Reactions: 17
No way, do you know how much chaos there was in just getting home and unpacking you guyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Plus as a mother with 2 children, her Youtube channel is a full time job. Heck, she needs to take tomorrow off as a break from all the travel.
Yes...sorry I forgot...I mean it's not like she was sitting all day on a lounger or anything

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And did he wear that white rash guard and blue bathing suit combo the whole time? :sick:
I wasn’t looking at the shorts but that rash guard made an appearance on LHP twice and Castaway. Plus every time he was on Deck 11 in the pool area.

He also wore the Confederate hat several times. I have to say, I was with a woman with 3 small kids playing in the water who was wearing the hat with a solid navy swim suit and it looked really cute on her. I saw several women wearing it, each one wore it well. And yes, I laughed each time I saw a woman wearing the same hat as Tim.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
fwiw, he’s not cut off in the photos, when you have multiple photos in a tweet they’re cropped in the preview, if you were to click on the photos they’d show full-size, not cut off.

her reusing almost the same exact text though… that’s… something.
Lazy is what it is

Reactions: 5
But at the same time she's probably itching to blab after not being treated as special for a week (seemed like no one really fawned over them on this cruise).

I think it is all the sodium from those vegan meals. Definitely not the hot dogs, burgers, coogies, Mickey Premium Bars, and multiple servings of Eggs Benedict.

Maybe one of Mike's duties is to help Tim get dressed.

Maybe Mike is like the Saturday Night Live Ryan Gosling Elf that digs Santa's bouncy belly.
They probably use all the extra butter that Buddy doesn't eat to help him get out of it. Ugh, both of them don't know how to dress for their bodies. He needs to stop wearing slim fit clothes that are two sizes two small and she just needs to put a giant paper bag over her head and be done with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wasn’t looking at the shorts but that rash guard made an appearance on LHP twice and Castaway. Plus every time he was on Deck 11 in the pool area.

He also wore the Confederate hat several times. I have to say, I was with a woman with 3 small kids playing in the water who was wearing the hat with a solid navy swim suit and it looked really cute on her. I saw several women wearing it, each one wore it well. And yes, I laughed each time I saw a woman wearing the same hat as Tim.
It seems really weird to me that on a seven day cruise where swimming is probably going to happen every day you wouldn't at least pack a back up suit. I remember going to the Bahamas with my dad as a teen for a four day trip and even he had an extra suite and guard and he is the type of guy who usually wears the same thing over and over again.

Reactions: 9
It seems really weird to me that on a seven day cruise where swimming is probably going to happen every day you wouldn't at least pack a back up suit. I remember going to the Bahamas with my dad as a teen for a four day trip and even he had an extra suite and guard and he is the type of guy who usually wears the same thing over and over again.
i believe Jenn had at least 2, the one i saw her being lazy on Nassau day (blue I think?) was different than the painful back strap suit on Castaway Cay.

I traveled with a 20 year old girl who brought 7, yes, 7 swimsuits. Because you cannot be seen in the same swimsuit in different places on instagram. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
i believe Jenn had at least 2, the one i saw her being lazy on Nassau day (blue I think?) was different than the painful back strap suit on Castaway Cay.

I traveled with a 20 year old girl who brought 7, yes, 7 swimsuits. Because you cannot be seen in the same swimsuit in different places on instagram. 🙄
I think Jenn may have actually had three the back strap straight jacket, the blue one and then that bikini top horror show.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe that rashguard is growing into his skin and he just slept in it and wore it day after day. If he isn’t going to size up he might consider a training bra, his nipples are drooping and going rogue. Nobody should have to see that!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For some reason all this chatter about Tim’s rash guard has a “Carousel” song melody (June Is Bustin’ Out All Over) from Rodgers and Hammerstein going through my head…

“But it’s comin’, by gum!
Y’ken feel it come,
Y’ken feel it in yer heart,
Y’ken see it in the ground!

Y’ken hear it in the trees,
Y’ken smell it in the breeze—

Look around, look around, look around!”

TTT #179: 🎵 Tim is Busting Out All Over 🎵

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m just happy he wears the swim shirt. It wasn’t so long ago he was raw dogging it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.