The Tim Tracker #178 Xmas Is Starting Now (on Tattle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s in their DNA. I knew they would be late. It’s a given. It IS strange tho’ as they hate being home, so you’d think they’d get there early to chow down more.
They take executive dysfunction to the max. It's seriously mind-blowing to see them continue and continue and continue to be this dysfunctional. It's like watching addicts who refuse to help themselves. But in this case they've got some hardcore stans just enabling them and blowing smoke up their greasy lumpy asses that they're actually kicking ass at life.

These two can't rely on youtube forever and it's going to be even more of a trainwreck watching them flail and struggle to pivot because they lack creativity, wit, the ability to withstand discomfort and hard times or to sacrifice their stupid trashy nouveau riche bougie lifestyle. They'll probably just set up a gofundme for every year to fund their lifestyle instead of getting regular jobs and learning what it really means to work hard. I just can't see them 1) being able to get regular jobs on their own without some stan offering them some basic job out of pity and 2) being able to maintain regular jobs on their own which require accountability, responsibility, self-discipline, organization, etc.

But we're just jealous you guyzzzzz. 😆

---
Also, Ginn meant to have 6 voogs ready before the cruise. There were only 3 released (in an uneven schedule) and 2 of them were home voogs with the last one being the day before the cruise. So did they even have enough material to have put together 6 voogs anyway? LOL. They're SO BAD AT THIS.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Awwwww....you guyzzzzz are all just jealous haters. #couplegoals

It's all a bleeping act.

View attachment 2998093
Selling their brand. It does feel like work 24/7 to them because it’s all an act. Constantly grabbing the camera and turning on their fake life they made up. They hate it, buts it’s their “golden handcuffs” brand they made. They have become the exact people they always made fun of before. Overweight, wild kids/bad parenting, Disney-centric vanilla white people. They always hated this vibe which is why they always gravitated towards Universal.
My two cents:
I don’t think Dim is gay phobic as some have mentioned here. I do think Gin is ignorant and makes callous comments.
They both suck as people, at parenting and just existing in general.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Will she or will she not update today is the question....

She really must like staring into space. Seems the laundry room is the usual setting for that but she changed it up this week by having the nice view of the Carnival cruise ship :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Just saw this on the Stan FB page. She said she bumped into them a couple of times and even sat next to them at Castaway Cay. I’m pretty sure that’s Mike in the background next to Tim.

IMG_5090.jpeg

The Stan shared this on a public face book page so I’m not blurring her face.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I hear for Father's day today Jenn let Timmy sleep in, made him breakfast and has been taking care of both boys so he can relax. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I Crack myself up sometimes.

Reality is Timmy bought Jenn a golf cart for Father's day bc they live in a golf cart community you guyzzzzzz.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Calm down michelle.
Screenshot 2024-06-16 at 1.56.29 PM.png

😆
Screenshot 2024-06-16 at 1.56.43 PM.png

---
Reality is Timmy bought Jenn a golf cart for Father's day bc they live in a golf cart community you guyzzzzzz.
And a community splashpad that didn't exist until now and is only magically accessible by golf cart!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Today Tim gets hot dogs for dinner instead of cauliflower and she’ll let him sleep 4 hours tonight instead of 3.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Today Tim gets hot dogs for dinner instead of cauliflower and she’ll let him sleep 4 hours tonight instead of 3.
And she'll turn the clocks back an hour so he thinks he's doing dishes at 10:30 instead of 11:30.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Out of curiosity, I checked the Walt Disney World Parks App...the parks seem like they are absolutely dead today. Maybe this could help explain the increase in #hosting that is happening with the Vloggers. Desperation. I am in shock at how low the wait times are for a Sunday in June. Disney is clearly not too big to fail.

It should be interesting to see what happens next year when Epic Universe opens.
This is interesting as we just watched the FOUR HOUR YouTube show on "How and why the Disney Star Cruiser failed." It was fascinating! The young woman who made it did an amazing job -- really well researched and just the right amount of snark. Mickey has hit this point where a lot of people are saying NOPE. I still love going, but that's because 99% of the time we hang out at the resort and many trips we don't step FOOT in a park.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
And tit like this minimizes actual mental health struggles. A bleeping pool day or spa day isn't going to cure your depression or anxiety or actual issues. Same goes for churros....churros don't fix people's mental health.
Unless there's Prozac in those churro's, it would not have worked for me.

Reactions: 14
This is interesting as we just watched the FOUR HOUR YouTube show on "How and why the Disney Star Cruiser failed." It was fascinating! The young woman who made it did an amazing job -- really well researched and just the right amount of snark. Mickey has hit this point where a lot of people are saying NOPE. I still love going, but that's because 99% of the time we hang out at the resort and many trips we don't step FOOT in a park.
Jenny Nicholson. She posts about once a year now but her videos are always well done and well researched. Her video on the Vampire Diaries is one of my favorites.
She did show a clip of Tim when talking about the Star Cruiser.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Jenny Nicholson. She posts about once a year now but her videos are always well done and well researched. Her video on the Vampire Diaries is one of my favorites.
She did show a clip of Tim when talking about the Star Cruiser.
YES! My son and Daughter in Law recommended the video to us, and DIL told me how good the Vampire Diaries one is. She also alerted me that Dim made an appearance when Jenny cited "Influencers who can't be honest as they want to be hosted." THAT TRACKS.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I still can't believe that they paid to go on the Starcruiser not only once but twice and then he did half a preview too. And it seemed like he really had a miserable time the last time he went with OG.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.