The Tim Tracker #178 Xmas Is Starting Now (on Tattle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And tit like this minimizes actual mental health struggles. A bleeping pool day or spa day isn't going to cure your depression or anxiety or actual issues. Same goes for churros....churros don't fix people's mental health.
Correct. I think I’ve handled my mess of a divorce with grace but damn a pool day wouldn’t cut it 🤣 Nor would a churro. Like wtf.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They’ve packed at least 100 times. Why is it always a panic at the end? They gave up half a day of their cruise because they still can’t pack. I wouldn’t give up a minute at Disney prices! I guess I don’t have the “set for life” mentality.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I totally agree with just leaving the kids out. Heck why did they even all need to cruise? Can’t Tim just go himself / with Nick / with Mike or whoever to get content? If it’s work it’s work. If it’s for fun, it’s for fun and maybe you do 1-2 shorter videos of the trip. Take the time with your family!
The sad thing is, they can't, they have built an entire rabid Stan base that wants these kids shown, they should never have been shown to begin with because now they can't just take them out the vlogs, stans have built this entitlement where they believe they deserve to see every moment of their lives, they call these kids their nephews/cousins an some have even commented that they have there own kids calling them their cousins, it's sickening to see how these people have developed this unnatural mental ill online relationship with them

I am in fully agreement that the kids need to stop being filmed, but the sad reality is the slackers know the majority of the stans are there to see them so they won't ever stop recording them, they are going be teens before it may stop an only because they will finally be old enough to actually hit them one if they do get filmed

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I totally agree with just leaving the kids out. Heck why did they even all need to cruise? Can’t Tim just go himself / with Nick / with Mike or whoever to get content? If it’s work it’s work. If it’s for fun, it’s for fun and maybe you do 1-2 shorter videos of the trip. Take the time with your family!

I just took my kids (2 and 4) a few weeks ago and man it was work. It was exhausting, hauling all of our stuff on and off the boat and getting the kids to all the activities they (and we lol) wanted to do. It was so fun, but it was still parenting and without giving Tim too much credit it seems like he did any leg work the nanny wasn’t doing while Jenn sat on her increasingly large behind.
It is exhausting taking small kids anywhere honestly but Tim and Jenn always make a big showing of it, talking about how chaotic everything always is when they are two able bodied adults with a nanny.

I used to frequent Disneyland every few months (I did not live close by but was an annual pass holder for a few years before I was priced out). At the time, my daughter was an only child and we were going when she was in elementary school. (For context, my daughter has recently graduated high school)
I moved to Florida last year and took our then 15th month old to Magic Kingdom and I did not realize how time consuming it is. I was used to being able to move at a fast pace but didn’t realize how long it takes to get on the tram with a stroller, go through security with a stroller, parking the stroller, taking him out, then putting him back in the stroller, stopping for diaper changes, etc. All of that ate at our time in the park and I did not consider any of that when I was initially planning on our day. And I travel with the bare minimum needed.

The amount of stuff Tim and Jenn take with them is crazy. My long winded point was that yes, I know how chaotic it can be traveling with a baby/toddler or going to the theme parks. But I don’t know how they can’t get tit done when there were 4 able bodied adults in their party on this cruise.

• Heart
I think they could take the kids out. Tim’s solo Disney/Uni theme park videos still do ok. Jenn has her fans. Their couples mukbangs do ok 🤮 It would take more work though because they wouldn’t have the filler of the home vlogs.

Reactions: 14
I think they could take the kids out. Tim’s solo Disney/Uni theme park videos still do ok. Jenn has her fans. Their couples mukbangs do ok 🤮 It would take more work though because they wouldn’t have the filler of the home vlogs.
It probably would be the hardest during the summer but I think they could do it. Hell, based off of Xmas reports they could probably keep filming the cruises and other tit even with the kids came with them because they're hardly around them. I'll be interested in seeing how they present this cruise based off of all the shenanigans that we've heard about. I sort of think we may get a live late today unless she uses it's Father's Day we should take the day off as an excuse.

Speaking of, happy father's day out there to all the dads and dad figures who don't exploit their kids.

• Heart
Correct. I think I’ve handled my mess of a divorce with grace but damn a pool day wouldn’t cut it 🤣 Nor would a churro. Like wtf.
*from experience* find a smash room, go with a few friends, maybe a few shots of fireball. And let it all out! Does wonders as a mood lifter. 🔨
---
Maybe the she-whale could resurrect her Jenn Does It channel, but rename it Jenn Does It With 2 Kids. Label it as a family channel and since they will never take those kids offscreen. At least that would not allow the crazy comments. Dim needs to buy a planner and map out a filming week and save the TTT channel solely for the parks/informational/places. The nutjobs could follow her and his channel just might attract the viewers that showed up for resort tours and park updates. If he could try to be even slightly efficient, he could film 3 or 4 days worth of videos if he filmed with purpose…not a bunch of random pointless tit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Out of curiosity, I checked the Walt Disney World Parks App...the parks seem like they are absolutely dead today. Maybe this could help explain the increase in #hosting that is happening with the Vloggers. Desperation. I am in shock at how low the wait times are for a Sunday in June. Disney is clearly not too big to fail.

It should be interesting to see what happens next year when Epic Universe opens.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Out of curiosity, I checked the Walt Disney World Parks App...the parks seem like they are absolutely dead today. Maybe this could help explain the increase in #hosting that is happening with the Vloggers. Desperation. I am in shock at how low the wait times are for a Sunday in June. Disney is clearly not too big to fail.

It should be interesting to see what happens next year when Epic Universe opens.
I think summer is less busy now. People just yank the kids out of school and enjoy cooler temps. It’s only gonna get worse from here on out too. I mean Chicago has a heat index of over 100 today.

Reactions: 9

Seems weird since it is Father's Day. Maybe everyone went to the Hilton like 🍌. I wonder if Dim is having a not so delicious Factor meal and young low fat Greek bar for his Father's Day dinner.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Wow, things must be be bad in Trackerville - J5D never acknowledges Dim for anything. For evidence, I give you the unwrapped Christmas presents.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
At that point entitlement is the word. Pool day because you are a spoiled wilting special flower. Go do a days work to improve the lives of someone less fortunate. 🤬
No, people like Dick will only help the less fortunate if he brings religion into it and tries to convert them to Christianity. There's always a motive with mofos like him.

And Dim & Ginn can only help the less fortunate if they can brag about it (and try to infect them with covid), film it (and therefore make money off of it), and get freebies.
---
Hope Dim's dad enjoys his 8th Aura frame for father's day.

• Haha
No, people like Dick will only help the less fortunate if he brings religion into it and tries to convert them to Christianity. There's always a motive with mofos like him.

And Dim & Ginn can only help the less fortunate if they can brag about it (and try to infect them with covid), film it (and therefore make money off of it), and get freebies.
---
Hope Dim's dad enjoys his 8th Aura frame for father's day.
Dickster reminds me of that missionary who ended up getting killed by Sentinelise because he decided he had to convert them even though he was told to leave them the duck alone for multiple reasons. Honestly surprised that missionary wasn't a YT too.

Maybe Dim put a bow on it this time. Though I hear you don't have to wrap it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Seeing the timeline I think she totally made herself as useless as possible day 4 because she didn't go off the boat and just pouted all day and read her book. I really don't think she was invited and who really would want to invite that. She's a racist witch the last couple of times that they did try to host her-though I really don't get why they'd still host Dim either since he seems just as bad when the cameras are off.

I am wondering if she just kept telling the nanny and Mike to get Dim and got so annoying to the point they relented. She really does remind me of my paternal grandmother in a lot of ways from the no driving, similar childcare patterns, etc. There was one time when my granddad went out of town and my dad was suppose to check in on her (she was semi bed bound at that point) and she refused to answer the door and my dad had to end up calling the cops to come over there because he thought she had hurt herself. Turns out she was just sitting there in bed smirking. I could see Jenn pulling the same sort of tit.

Note now that I think of it my parental grandfather is a lot like Dim too. Sort of a dumb know it all who used to be a janitor before having exceedingly good fortune and getting a job out of pure dumb luck (food taster), married a "hot chick" who literally let herself go once they married-though instead of food my grandmother went to prescription drugs, and didn't give a tit about his kid either. They hated each other by the time she died and they were married for over fifty years. At the end he was cheating on her and pretty much doing anything to not be near her. I do see lots of parallels sadly.
Sounds somewhat identical

Reactions: 3
Wow, things must be be bad in Trackerville - J5D never acknowledges Dim for anything. For evidence, I give you the unwrapped Christmas presents.
Remember when he wanted some tool for Christmas or his birthday or some holiday and Jenn couldn’t be bothered to order it? He said it was the only thing he really wanted.

• Sad
Oliver is looking like…”Why are they hugging me all of a sudden? This feels wrong.” 😆
Two people in the photography business & they ‘lean in’ while they’re being photographed! A pet peeve of mine. You are in the frame. No need to lean over 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Lllllllllllll guys who knew that Christmas is every 25th of December. Lazy witch just handed him opened Amazon boxes.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sounds somewhat identical
Yeah, it's sort of frightening the more I think about it. At least in their case they stopped having children after they had my dad. And as functional as he is they did do a number on him. She also pretty much didn't talk to her side of the family for years. I think my dad was the only one from our side of the family who went to his aunt's funeral I don't even think she blinked an eye.

Also the Not a Girl thing was strong with her too. She kept telling me and her sister what she would've named a daughter all those years later and it was as if she resented my dad for being born a boy. So yeah just sort of sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
They were worried about making it to the ship for their 12 pm check in time and said as long as they were there by 4 pm it didn’t really matter.
Why is time management so hard for them? It’s not like one of them has to report to an actual job before the cruise and hope they are able to get out on time. Jackson isn’t in school. They have no other commitments that would otherwise keep them from making it by noon yet they are unable to do so.
It’s in their DNA. I knew they would be late. It’s a given. It IS strange tho’ as they hate being home, so you’d think they’d get there early to chow down more.
---
Yes, but it’s still the Oliver diet of bread only!!
Note the crumbs on his plate with a half eaten roll on the side.
View attachment 2997083
Grrr!😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.