The Tim Tracker #178 Xmas Is Starting Now (on Tattle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
J5D says they are cleaning so they will leave the house clean before the trip. Dim knows - he says it’s not happening. J5D, if you want to actually clean your house, you aren’t going to make your cruise the next day. 🙄

Dim is so stressed that he isn’t doing well with what he is eating. Poor Dim! The Yasso y frozen yogurt pops aren’t good enough for him…he wants full fat. They just have such a stressful life, you guyzzzzz!
I bought the strawberry Yasso bars after seeing them here. The texture, the flavour, the after-taste. Not my cup of tea 😭 My body demands rocky road!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's not that they had a chaotic day. They have an entire, and unneccessary, chaotic life. How hard is it to sit down at the beginning of each week and plan ahead? Or the beginning of each day? Or just start with a list at the beginning of every month with all the big stuff coming up. I think they're both lazy AF because this is the easiest thing in the world and would REALLY make their lives a tit ton easier and neither of them can be bothered to stop eating and watching Housewives and invest 20 minutes in it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She's always been a monster, I think we are just seeing more an more true colours showing now, I think at the beginning he genuinely did feel something because he didn't think he could do better an is now stuck, I wonder if divorce is perhaps frowned upon in his family, isn't his parents religious? An now he's with 🍌 who's also very religious, or maybe he sticks because he still wants to have this "perfect" family image in front of his siblings, we know he's jealous of them, an they are very successful in life while he is a jobless bum grifting to make a living, it would feel like yet another nail in the coffin if he also ended up being the one in the failed marriage
His parents are Catholic. I think his mom used to work for a church as a receptionist (if the LinkedIn I found is her). Divorce is still a big deal for some Catholics, but for some it's not so much. If they are deeply religious I could see them just getting a divorce and then petitioning the church for annulment. I sort of doubt Jenn converted if she wasn't actually Catholic at the time they were married-I think the Irish wedding was just a blessing-so they might not actually be married by the church.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
If Mike is gay I wonder if he was the friend Tim went out with to party the night of the “is gay contagious” bs. They have been friends for a long time. If he isn’t gay, him not being married at 42 doesn’t mean tit. Look at Adam the Woo. About to be 50 and unmarried bec he is an unwashed, childish, gormless mess that no woman in their correct mind would want
Maybe Mike also isn’t a “catch”

Reactions: 14
His parents are Catholic. I think his mom used to work for a church as a receptionist (if the LinkedIn I found is her). Divorce is still a big deal for some Catholics, but for some it's not so much. If they are deeply religious I could see them just getting a divorce and then petitioning the church for annulment. I sort of doubt Jenn converted if she wasn't actually Catholic at the time they were married-I think the Irish wedding was just a blessing-so they might not actually be married by the church.
Was it under Tina? Then yeah, that's her. I recall the church, it's on Ronald Reagan Blvd., I think.

IIRC, their first wedding was the courthouse, 2nd was in front of Hogwart's, 3rd was the blessing in Ireland.

Reactions: 9
I’ve finally caught up! Had a wedding to attend yesterday so could only read the tea when I went to the bathroom and today is fathers day in the UK so it’s been “chaotic” 🤣

can I just say a huge thank you @xmasbdaygirl for sharing. I think I love you! You’ve basically confirmed what us unwell 3(00) suspected all along. The absolute car crash that is the slacker life uncovered. You did so well to not say anything when the OG showed no manners but he’s learning from his rude ignorant parents so not surprised. I’m also not shocked that the She-Manatee sat on her fat arse all day at Nassau with Da Baby contained in his stroller. That tracks. The bit that intrigues me most in the pirate night shenanigans- I reckon she started one of what I suspect is many witch fits and Dim just noped out on it.

it’s going to be super interesting to see how the voogs pan out as we will all likely now have a differing perspective.
Again thank you so much @xmasbdaygirl you're a diamond x

• Heart
Reactions: 31
His parents are Catholic. I think his mom used to work for a church as a receptionist (if the LinkedIn I found is her). Divorce is still a big deal for some Catholics, but for some it's not so much. If they are deeply religious I could see them just getting a divorce. I sort of doubt Jenn converted if she wasn't actually Catholic at the time they were married-I think the Irish wedding was just a blessing-so they might not actually be married by the church.
I definitely think the Irish wedding was more a blessing, catholic weddings are incredible long an many won't marry unless you have attended for so long because they want to see the commitment to the faith, my cousin's had a few weeks attendance before they could be married an same again when the kids were taken communion, but I guess that all varys on who's conducting it

If his parents are old school I could maybe see them if not frowning on divorce but being deeply disappointed, on my dad's side my grandparents were old school Protestant an I know had either of their sons gotten divorced they would have definitely been disappointed in it because they would have viewed it as they didn't try to work it out for the kids or tried to keep the family together, they wouldn't have I guess forbade it but the disappointment would have been there (not that either son was ever in that position, both have been happy married to their wives for many years now)

Reactions: 6
🍌 jump scare time. I swear he's turning into the male version of Jenn. Why are they giving a bleeping grifter who just posts videos of crying about churros and exploiting his family freebies. I just.....
Screenshot 2024-06-16 120654.png

---
I definitely think the Irish wedding was more a blessing, catholic weddings are incredible long an many won't marry unless you have attended for so long because they want to see the commitment to the faith, my cousin's had a few weeks attendance before they could be married an same again when the kids were taken communion, but I guess that all varys on who's conducting it

If his parents are old school I could maybe see them if not frowning on divorce but being deeply disappointed, on my dad's side my grandparents were old school Protestant an I know had either of their sons gotten divorced they would have definitely been disappointed in it because they would have viewed it as they didn't try to work it out for the kids or tried to keep the family together, they wouldn't have I guess forbade it but the disappointment would have been there (not that either son was ever in that position, both have been happy married to their wives for many years now)
Yeah, I sort of doubt it was an actual Catholic ceremony myself because I can't see either of them doing all the classes and stuff they require you take before you marry. Though maybe Dim get educated in the rhythm method since he is does track her period but other than that...not so much. Also, we know they don't care that much about church doctrine since they used actual birth control (though to be fair a good chunk of parishioners sort of roll their eyes at the church's stance on that).

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
It's not that they had a chaotic day. They have an entire, and unneccessary, chaotic life. How hard is it to sit down at the beginning of each week and plan ahead? Or the beginning of each day? Or just start with a list at the beginning of every month with all the big stuff coming up. I think they're both lazy AF because this is the easiest thing in the world and would REALLY make their lives a tit ton easier and neither of them can be bothered to stop eating and watching Housewives and invest 20 minutes in it.
Yes and let's remember that "poor Dim" was up at 11:30 "doing dishes" because he himself said he was watching Star Wars or whatever.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
IMO [not that they care one iota] They have lost perspective.

There’s so much I want to post. The children should be the number one priority, not filming or the next material purchase. Get the family’s physical and mental health needs addressed.

Keep the kids off camera and out of the theme parks when filming. Think of it this way. Most people don’t bring their children to work.

Determine if they can carry on married or not. Separation and divorce are not easy. A miserable couple staying together for the sake of the children is a HUGE disservice to those children.

Hang this John Wooden quote all over your house as a reminder. “Happiness begins where selfish ends.”

[Heck, screenshot it and add it to the collection of Aura frames in the house too.]

• Heart
Reactions: 20
And further 🍌 vomit he states his sadness was cheered up by having a bleeping pool day. You know, it's days like this I have no faith in humanity and just want a triple shot of vodka because God...
Screenshot 2024-06-16 121709.png

• Sick
  • Wow
OMG. I seriously cannot stand 🍌.
These vloggers/influencers are so bleeping annoying as all hell. :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 21
🍌 jump scare time. I swear he's turning into the male version of Jenn. Why are they giving a bleeping grifter who just posts videos of crying about churros and exploiting his family freebies. I just.....
View attachment 2998036
---

Yeah, I sort of doubt it was an actual Catholic ceremony myself because I can't see either of them doing all the classes and stuff they require you take before you marry. Though maybe Dim get educated in the rhythm method since he is does track her period but other than that...not so much. Also, we know they don't care that much about church doctrine since they used actual birth control (though to be fair a good chunk of parishioners sort of roll their eyes at the church's stance on that).
Pretty funny when the wife is more masculine than the husband. Reminds me of Karen on Will and Grace saying "Honey, was that two men or two women?"

Reactions: 10
And further 🍌 vomit he states his sadness was cheered up by having a bleeping pool day. You know, it's days like this I have no faith in humanity and just want a triple shot of vodka because God...
View attachment 2998050
And tit like this minimizes actual mental health struggles. A bleeping pool day or spa day isn't going to cure your depression or anxiety or actual issues. Same goes for churros....churros don't fix people's mental health.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I really don't know how 🍌is getting all these sponsors. I don't know how this guy has a following even amongst the ultra religious. The guy gives me creep vibes like Dimmy does (complete with several solo furry photos).

• Sick
If your "sadness" is cured by a fking pool day then it's not "sadness" it's fking boredness

He's getting as bad as the she bleep, with weaponizing mental health to give him a excuse to do whatever he wants

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I totally agree with just leaving the kids out. Heck why did they even all need to cruise? Can’t Tim just go himself / with Nick / with Mike or whoever to get content? If it’s work it’s work. If it’s for fun, it’s for fun and maybe you do 1-2 shorter videos of the trip. Take the time with your family!

I just took my kids (2 and 4) a few weeks ago and man it was work. It was exhausting, hauling all of our stuff on and off the boat and getting the kids to all the activities they (and we lol) wanted to do. It was so fun, but it was still parenting and without giving Tim too much credit it seems like he did any leg work the nanny wasn’t doing while Jenn sat on her increasingly large behind.

Reactions: 12
At that point entitlement is the word. Pool day because you are a spoiled wilting special flower. Go do a days work to improve the lives of someone less fortunate. 🤬

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.