The Tim Tracker #178 Xmas Is Starting Now (on Tattle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think he has any control in that house. None. She controls everything. We know he is banned from hiring an editor, he has alluded to it and gets shut down. I think if he started organizing the house, she would take a fit. Every time they take a trip, she stops working for a week during the trip and then before and after. Even though their channel can only survive with daily uploads.

He is not a saint. But I know what it’s like to feel like you are walking on eggshells around someone and he is living that way. Hell on earth.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
@xmasbdaygirl, Thank you for all of your observations of “the Bojos in the Wild”

You are a better person than I, as I would have given Tim a piece of my mind for not only not correcting J$’s behavior but for his own rude and entitled behavior!
The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree, as they say.

Now back to why I am posting.

When you are rested and ready, how was your cruise experience?
You haven’t shared much (which you don’t have to) unless I missed it.

I believe you are putting together something on just you POV of Lookout Cay, the main reason you booked this cruise.

But what about the rest of your experiences and core memories made with the fam?
As a seasoned cruiser (18 DCL, I believe) was this sailing still fun?
I think if I was at a WDW resort or some other random public place, like Target, I would have for certainly mouthed off to Tim. I'm introverted, but I have a mouth on me. My thought process of not engaging them was basically, I had to spend 7 days on the ship with them. If I said something to them, they would have been looking out for me. My main goal was to not draw attention to myself.

Sailing is still fun for me. I enjoying sailing DCL because I'm very comfortable there. I know where everything is, how everything works, etc. When cruising on a RCCL or NCL ship, it takes me a few days to figure out where everything is. On DCL, I can tell forward or aft/starboard or port wherever I am because I know the ships really well. For the most part, I don't really sail for the destinations. The destinations are fun and I do get off the ship in most ports, but I enjoy the ships. I enjoy the Rainforest room, I enjoy the adult areas, I enjoy the shows. I also really enjoy the rotational dining and the relationship that you develop with your servers over the course of the cruise. Our team this cruise was especially wonderful. Our server was from India and she told us how in her family, she is the first person ever to work for a public company, everyone has always had government jobs. She also talked about how when she marries, she couldn't have a job like this as she would be required to stay home, even before they had kids. She was Buddhist and explained how they wouldn't be allow to marry someone from another religion. Her cousin married a Christian girl and he was never spoken of again. She's leaving DCL in a few weeks, but I would definitely request her again. Many of the entertainment team members were the same from our last Fantasy cruise. It's nice to see those people again.

This cruise was very different for me because 90% of the passengers were returning guests. 30% of those were Pearl cruisers. People knew what they were doing and I found them to be more considerate of other guests and less entitled, if that makes sense. We were on Deck 9. Over the course of the cruise, we walked the entire length of the ship on our floor. There were 2 doors that were not decorated. People had magnets showing off how many cruises they've been on, which ships, where they've been. There was an enthusiasm from everyone. It was like everyone had this common bond, if that makes sense.

I'm going to write more about LHP. I have avoided all the vlogs about it. I have seen the negative tweets and I saw some YT video title saying how awful it was. My reaction is the opposite. I really enjoyed the new island. I like it more than Castaway Cay. But, I think they weren't ready for guests yet. I also think people are assholes about certain things sometimes and complainers will always complain.

I would go back to LHP. I would wait 6 months before I returned, although I was looking at August cruises because, and I didn't share this earlier, only my older daughter came along with us. Younger daughter has a pretty big deal internship and could not miss a week because they really need her there. Younger daughter has already done 3 more cruises than older daughter, so do not feel badly for her. I'll eventually share some details about what she did this summer and she's really doing something amazing, and had something most people would never experience happen while we were gone so she did not miss out.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I don’t think he has any control in that house. None. She controls everything. We know he is banned from hiring an editor, he has alluded to it and gets shut down. I think if he started organizing the house, she would take a fit. Every time they take a trip, she stops working for a week during the trip and then before and after. Even though their channel can only survive with daily uploads.

He is not a saint. But I know what it’s like to feel like you are walking on eggshells around someone and he is living that way. Hell on earth.
But as the saying goes, you reap what you sow. He created this monster and now he has to deal with the consequences of his actions. He is just as much to blame as she is.

I have been diligently trying to read through all this while working my regular job too. I work at Target and just found out they are building a Target in Lake Nona. I hopefully will be transferring there once it finally does open(it's been back burnered for a few years). If I run into these clowns filming, I will ask them to stop as I do in my current store. We are allowed to say no filming

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
So we know their on camera personas are different than how they feel and behave in real life but while Tim may slip at times and show a look of annoyance on his face at Jenn, if he was that annoyed with her and didn’t want anything to do with her, why is he hying her up? Telling her how hard she works or like in the recent vlog, telling her how beautiful she looks. Is that just an act for the cameras too?

I don’t know. I mean he very well may be sick of her tit but I still think he sees her as his “hot chick” and bends over backwards for her.

Reactions: 14
But as the saying goes, you reap what you sow. He created this monster and now he has to deal with the consequences of his actions. He is just as much to blame as she is.

I have been diligently trying to read through all this while working my regular job too. I work at Target and just found out they are building a Target in Lake Nona. I hopefully will be transferring there once it finally does open(it's been back burnered for a few years). If I run into these clowns filming, I will ask them to stop as I do in my current store. We are allowed to say no filming
Wow! You will no doubt be seeing them! Seems like tattle is closing in on them :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So we know their on camera personas are different than how they feel and behave in real life but while Tim may slip at times and show a look of annoyance on his face at Jenn, if he was that annoyed with her and didn’t want anything to do with her, why is he hying her up? Telling her how hard she works or like in the recent vlog, telling her how beautiful she looks. Is that just an act for the cameras too?

I don’t know. I mean he very well may be sick of her tit but I still think he sees her as his “hot chick” and bends over backwards for her.
I think some of that might be genuine, Tim might do it because he knows that it motivates her, I really think a lot of it is also for the camera. It brings on all the "Couple Goals" comments and makes the stans even more in love with them.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
If Mike is 42 or whatever, why the duck is he making Tim re-arrange the seating in his car?? Drive yourself man!

Reactions: 17
If Mike is 42 or whatever, why the duck is he making Tim re-arrange the seating in his car?? Drive yourself man!
Parking was $176. It makes sense to me to be uncomfortable for 45 minutes to save that money. I have no idea how they fit suitcases for 6 people for a 7 day trip in that car with them. Rivians aren't huge SUVs.

I'm not set for life though.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So he doesn’t have to pay for parking? If someone asked me to go with them for work I wouldn’t want to pay for parking for 7 days either.

Reactions: 7
Some of what he says on camera is because the camera is there. He knows she will direct her stans to attack him if he doesn’t kiss her ass. Like in the home vlog, she says give a like if you believe in Jenn being able to clean the house in time tomorrow. (When he was saying how are you going to do that, get up at 4 am) I think he reflexively knows to kiss her ass on camera at minimum. Omg. I don’t know how he stands it.

• Sick
Parking was $176. It makes sense to me to be uncomfortable for 45 minutes to save that money. I have no idea how they fit suitcases for 6 people for a 7 day trip in that car with them. Rivians aren't huge SUVs.

I hear you, but, they are set for life, have already paid so much for the cruise, including and extra room for the nanny. With that many people and luggage, I still think it would be worth two cars. Plus they will write it off and that helps too. I will be interested to see how they all fit when the video comes out.

I think if I was at a WDW resort or some other random public place, like Target, I would have for certainly mouthed off to Tim. I'm introverted, but I have a mouth on me. My thought process of not engaging them was basically, I had to spend 7 days on the ship with them. If I said something to them, they would have been looking out for me. My main goal was to not draw attention to myself.

Sailing is still fun for me. I enjoying sailing DCL because I'm very comfortable there. I know where everything is, how everything works, etc. When cruising on a RCCL or NCL ship, it takes me a few days to figure out where everything is. On DCL, I can tell forward or aft/starboard or port wherever I am because I know the ships really well. For the most part, I don't really sail for the destinations. The destinations are fun and I do get off the ship in most ports, but I enjoy the ships. I enjoy the Rainforest room, I enjoy the adult areas, I enjoy the shows. I also really enjoy the rotational dining and the relationship that you develop with your servers over the course of the cruise. Our team this cruise was especially wonderful. Our server was from India and she told us how in her family, she is the first person ever to work for a public company, everyone has always had government jobs. She also talked about how when she marries, she couldn't have a job like this as she would be required to stay home, even before they had kids. She was Buddhist and explained how they wouldn't be allow to marry someone from another religion. Her cousin married a Christian girl and he was never spoken of again. She's leaving DCL in a few weeks, but I would definitely request her again. Many of the entertainment team members were the same from our last Fantasy cruise. It's nice to see those people again.

This cruise was very different for me because 90% of the passengers were returning guests. 30% of those were Pearl cruisers. People knew what they were doing and I found them to be more considerate of other guests and less entitled, if that makes sense. We were on Deck 9. Over the course of the cruise, we walked the entire length of the ship on our floor. There were 2 doors that were not decorated. People had magnets showing off how many cruises they've been on, which ships, where they've been. There was an enthusiasm from everyone. It was like everyone had this common bond, if that makes sense.

I'm going to write more about LHP. I have avoided all the vlogs about it. I have seen the negative tweets and I saw some YT video title saying how awful it was. My reaction is the opposite. I really enjoyed the new island. I like it more than Castaway Cay. But, I think they weren't ready for guests yet. I also think people are assholes about certain things sometimes and complainers will always complain.

I would go back to LHP. I would wait 6 months before I returned, although I was looking at August cruises because, and I didn't share this earlier, only my older daughter came along with us. Younger daughter has a pretty big deal internship and could not miss a week because they really need her there. Younger daughter has already done 3 more cruises than older daughter, so do not feel badly for her. I'll eventually share some details about what she did this summer and she's really doing something amazing, and had something most people would never experience happen while we were gone so she did not miss out.
Oh, I know exactly where you are coming from regarding the circumstances and setting.
I was proud of your restraint shown.
That’s why I made the comment that you are a better person than I cause I might have said something like “well, excuse you!” “Sorry, but I was here first” “little boy, wait your turn”

btw - I love hearing updates on the girls.
Sounds like your younger daughter’s internship is something special.

My son did an internship at the Counsel General’s Office in Perth, Australia where he helped with the communications between China and Australia.
I met him in Sydney. We got walk up tickets to The Lion King production. 12th row, Center!

He also worked for an Arizona company that sent him to China for a month to oversee their manufacturing facility. In his off time he traveled to my grandfather’s village where, apparently, my grandfather is very well known.
My son came home with 27 generations of Geneology !

• Heart
  • Wow
She's always been a monster, I think we are just seeing more an more true colours showing now, I think at the beginning he genuinely did feel something because he didn't think he could do better an is now stuck, I wonder if divorce is perhaps frowned upon in his family, isn't his parents religious? An now he's with 🍌 who's also very religious, or maybe he sticks because he still wants to have this "perfect" family image in front of his siblings, we know he's jealous of them, an they are very successful in life while he is a jobless bum grifting to make a living, it would feel like yet another nail in the coffin if he also ended up being the one in the failed marriage

• Heart
ppl
Oh, I know exactly where you are coming from regarding the circumstances and setting.
I was proud of your restraint shown.
That’s why I made the comment that you are a better person than I cause I might have said something like “well, excuse you!” “Sorry, but I was here first” “little boy, wait your turn”

btw - I love hearing updates on the girls.
Sounds like your younger daughter’s internship is something special.

My son did an internship at the Counsel General’s Office in Perth, Australia where he helped with the communications between China and Australia.
I met him in Sydney. We got walk up tickets to The Lion King production. 12th row, Center!

He also worked for an Arizona company that sent him to China for a month to oversee their manufacturing facility. In his off time he traveled to my grandfather’s village where, apparently, my grandfather is very well known.
My son came home with 27 generations of Geneology !
As an ancestry nut and the family historian, I love that! My family has no real interest in my research.

• Sad

At 42, and I assume he doesn't have kids, and if he can afford a cruise then he should have some shame and drive himself.

• Haha
ppl

As an ancestry nut and the family historian, I love that! My family has no real interest in my research.
The wildest part was that in the 1st generation (that can be traced) there were three sons.
When a war was going on they were told to go into battle. Casualties were high.
One son refused to leave his parents.
Had he not made this decision I wouldn’t be here!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
They need to send these boys to their peds appointments with the babysitters and only the babysitters. Guaranteed they would be far more truthful and detailed as to what is going on with each of the kids and then just maybe the dr would intervene. We now know that Jess can clearly take care of B$ far better than either one of his jackass parents. The same likely held true for Rosie with O. The kids would be so much better off living with anyone else at this point. It’s a terrible thought, but I could absolutely see Ginn having some manic moment with her crazy eyes and fake chaos and just leaving the kids somewhere…and I don’t mean accidentally.
---
The wildest part was that in the 1st generation (that can be traced) there were three sons.
When a war was going on they were told to go into battle. Casualties were high.
One son refused to leave his parents.
Had he not made this decision I wouldn’t be here!
Absolutely a good thing he stood his ground and made that choice!!

HAPPY FATHERS DAY to all the Dads on here!! 😘

I just got a text from my son saying how just the other day he was talking to his BFF about how I was both a mother and father to him growing up.
And he thanked me! 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 31
All of this reminds me of my annoying SIL, who basically forced our MIL (we married brothers) to retire early (couldn’t afford it, but she chose to) and was made to live with them 3 days/week and take care of their 3 kids under 4 because my SIL can’t be bothered. Hands over her kids at every chance she gets. Oldest 2 are speech delayed and have behavioral problems. SIL treats them like crap which is a story for another day (MIL wanted to call CPS, this reads like a trailer park story but I promise it’s not). Ultimately finally at 3 the doctor was like - these kids need speech. They need to be in a classroom to be around other kids. SIL never attended speech because “that’s what the speech therapist is for”. Ultimately no diagnosis for either of her older two yet but I suspect once they’re in school, teachers may speak up.

there’s something going on with J$ and neither parent will raise their hands to say, hey maybe our kid needs more support/services.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I bet Stanny Lean must be relieved she only had to deal with Budley during his younger years. Moral of the story, don’t become a nanny for a dysfunctional family to pay off credit card debt.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.