The Tim Tracker #178 Xmas Is Starting Now (on Tattle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm catching up on vlogs this morning. And, Jenn, I hope you are reading this----you are not supposed to dress your child in blue when they are swimming. Especially the same exact color blue as the water. It's dangerous. You cannot see him clearly under the water. Also, that shirt is too big on him. He could get entangled in it because there is so much extra fabric. He is not a strong swimmer. I've seen it. Get him a red swim shirt. Or purple. He LOVES purple right? Go with that.

View attachment 2997610

I thought that as well. Their dynamic didn't seem father/daughter to me. It's possible, given their age difference. My real impression was that these two did not just meet on Saturday for the cruise.
Remember that Jess worked with them all of last summer. And Mike is with Tim a lot in the parks. I’d guess maybe Mike stops by the house pretty often, at least to meet up to go to Disney perhaps? If that’s the case then she would have been around him enough to be friendly and more familiar.
---
I believe that Da Baby was taken to his appointment even though Ginn flubbed by saying it was his annual appointment which they didn’t take him to and then saying it was his 15-month appointment (is that a thing? 12-months and then 15-months? Or should he have just been seen 3 months ago and now she’s pretending they have both a 12-month and 15-month checkup?)

I wonder how common it is to show up to doctors appointments with your nanny. 🥴 And then not be able to answer questions about your own kid. I think if Da Baby didn’t have hip/foot issues, she would have also confirmed that. Though I wouldn’t expect her to remember anything from the doctor after leaving the office (except that he’s in the 96th percentile for height 🙄). After all this is also the chick that claimed to not hear back about her own lab results for 2 months when she probably was too dumb and lazy to set up her online patient portal and couldn’t even bother calling her doctor.
My kid is 17, so it’s been a minute. But our dr. don’t do a 15 month unless there was something to check up on. My son was slow in his gross motor milestones, so we had a 15 month to check on that, but there weren’t any vax at that time bc it wasn’t an appt that they did for all patients. If that’s the case with their dr. then this 15 month check up was actually his 12 month that they never did on time. It’s not that hard!!! You make the next scheduled appt when you’re checking out after the previous visit. Ugh!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I believe that Da Baby was taken to his appointment even though Ginn flubbed by saying it was his annual appointment which they didn’t take him to and then saying it was his 15-month appointment (is that a thing? 12-months and then 15-months? Or should he have just been seen 3 months ago and now she’s pretending they have both a 12-month and 15-month checkup?)
Our pediatrician lists 15-month appointments as a thing. So maybe it depends on the place you're going. 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 9
E485FEC4-3902-491A-8011-215B3A6F691F.jpeg

And O is not a baby anymore. So T&J stop referring to him as “DaBaby”. He is a toddler now!

Reactions: 12
There's no way she went alone, she doesn't know tit about her own children and would not be a ble to answer any questions about him.
I can picture the nurse walking into the waiting room calling for them. “Oliver, we’re ready to see you! Oliver? …Oliver?”
Jen, while rage scrolling on the internet: “who is Oliver and why do they keep calling for him?”
Nanny: “Your son, Jennifer. Oliver is your son. That means you have to get out of your chair, now.”

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Back to the voog--They make a big deal in Target about how hard it is to find banana free pouches for the baby because he has a sensitivity to bananas. Then, come to find out, Tim has been giving Oliver pieces of banana, but not the whole banana, so that's ok. These two, so stupid.
Interesting. Don’t they feed him tons of avocados? People who have issues with bananas usually have issues with avocados too.

• Heart
  • Wow
J5D was open about Jess last summer being a short term nanny for buddy until going back to school for fall semester. I wonder if the original plan was to bring Rosie for Oliver and Jess for buddy.

Reactions: 9
J5D was open about Jess last summer being a short term nanny for buddy until going back to school for fall semester. I wonder if the original plan was to bring Rosie for Oliver and Jess for buddy.
Two Nannies on a cruise is really hard for me to comprehend. My guess is things did not end well with Rosie. After the last cruise, Rosie realized she could not do it anymore. Jenn was of course bitter.

Jess is coming in fresh from a long Tracker break. They needed to fill that spot.

Jenn never seems to really enjoy these cruises. Probably because she has to go with a family she really does not enjoy. I guess this is realized by all and is why she will be now cruising solo. I wonder if they will ever address their unhappiness.

Reactions: 15

I wonder how common it is to show up to doctors appointments with your nanny. 🥴 And then not be able to answer questions about your own kid. I think if Da Baby didn’t have hip/foot issues, she would have also confirmed that. Though I wouldn’t expect her to remember anything from the doctor after leaving the office (except that he’s in the 96th percentile for height 🙄). After all this is also the chick that claimed to not hear back about her own lab results for 2 months when she probably was too dumb and lazy to set up her online patient portal and couldn’t even bother calling her doctor.
Tbh I really do hope that she just plays up to the camera about not knowing anything about her kid an it's all some dumb act she's pulling because if I were a Dr an someone showed up with their kid an nanny an the MOTHER didn't know tit about their own child I'd be concerned about that, I also hope it was a 15m appt too an she isn't 3 months late to his 12m because as a Dr I'd also be concerned about that

I don't know who they see but surely if there was any concerns the Dr would have it investigated, I'd hate to think there's a Dr out there not giving a tit that the mother doesn't know a thing about her kid an is constantly late to check ups when there is no reason to be months late

Reactions: 8
Nannies seem to quit after trips/cruises. I think there’s some correlation with the nanny and Mike running to find Tim, and past events that lead to caregivers quitting. Jen has obvious mental health issues going on. Maybe there’s manifestations that put the nanny in really awkward positions, like Jen having some sort of meltdown or being triggered and screaming at “the help” or something. They run to find Tim, he wants nothing to do with it, the trip ands and the nanny is DONE.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The well-child appointments pale in comparison to the glaringly obvious issues that need to be addressed in both boys.

It is now mid-June. Time is a ticking with the ear tubes. Target is chaotic and getting a spray tan. We hear about all of Jenn’s needs and concerns. The ear tubes are still not mentioned. If my son was approaching ear tube surgery. I would steer away from swimming and beaches or at least have protection for his ears so as to not risk an ear infection after waiting for months and months for a surgery. I wouldn’t have him jumping haphazardly into a pool head first either. But what do I know?

Reactions: 26
I don’t think they ever intended for two nanny’s to go with them on the cruise. I think Rosie bailed and they scrambled to find coverage and decided to bring Jess back for the summer. Since Jess and Mike likely know each other, they invited Mike along maybe thinking that would make her less likely to quit after. We will likely never know the truth.

As far as the doctor, Jenn sadly is not the first mother to not know what’s going on with her kids nor is she the first mother to have a nanny accompany her to a doctors appointment. The doctor also relies on the parent to bring up questions and concerns. If Jenn tells the doctor everything is okay and lies about where the child is at developmentally, the doctor is not going to look into it further. Yes they do their own tests but it’s very brief unless you bring up concerns.
I was concerned about my toddlers bumpy skin on his arms. I brought it up and the doctor discussed it with me and prescribed an ointment. But when he was conducting the physical for my toddler, it wasn’t something he brought up himself.

The last ten minutes of that home vlog from yesterday is wild. Just did a rewatch. (13:00 to the end)

Tim is so over her tit. He is so done. If he is acting like this on camera, I’m not surprised at the report of cleaning up the towels etc on the ship. I think he is doing everything. She looked as bright as a berry at 11:30 at night and he was dragging on 3 hours of sleep trying to get the dishes done.

He would be better off splitting up from her. She is a dead weight. She creates more work than she does.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
@xmasbdaygirl, Thank you for all of your observations of “the Bojos in the Wild”

You are a better person than I, as I would have given Tim a piece of my mind for not only not correcting J$’s behavior but for his own rude and entitled behavior!
The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree, as they say.

Now back to why I am posting.

When you are rested and ready, how was your cruise experience?
You haven’t shared much (which you don’t have to) unless I missed it.

I believe you are putting together something on just you POV of Lookout Cay, the main reason you booked this cruise.

But what about the rest of your experiences and core memories made with the fam?
As a seasoned cruiser (18 DCL, I believe) was this sailing still fun?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t think they ever intended for two nanny’s to go with them on the cruise. I think Rosie bailed and they scrambled to find coverage and decided to bring Jess back for the summer. Since Jess and Mike likely know each other, they invited Mike along maybe thinking that would make her less likely to quit after. We will likely never know the truth.

As far as the doctor, Jenn sadly is not the first mother to not know what’s going on with her kids nor is she the first mother to have a nanny accompany her to a doctors appointment. The doctor also relies on the parent to bring up questions and concerns. If Jenn tells the doctor everything is okay and lies about where the child is at developmentally, the doctor is not going to look into it further. Yes they do their own tests but it’s very brief unless you bring up concerns.
I was concerned about my toddlers bumpy skin on his arms. I brought it up and the doctor discussed it with me and prescribed an ointment. But when he was conducting the physical for my toddler, it wasn’t something he brought up himself.
I am pretty certain they said last year that Jess was coming back this summer, so it was already planned.

Reactions: 10
The last ten minutes of that home vlog from yesterday is wild. Just did a rewatch. (13:00 to the end)

Tim is so over her tit. He is so done. If he is acting like this on camera, I’m not surprised at the report of cleaning up the towels etc on the ship. I think he is doing everything. She looked as bright as a berry at 11:30 at night and he was dragging on 3 hours of sleep trying to get the dishes done.

He would be better off splitting up from her. She is a dead weight. She creates more work than she does.
I agree. I just watched both home vlogs back to back. I cannot describe how different they seem to me after experiencing a week observing them in-person. It's a completely different take.

I also do not understand how many times a person can say--We have so many things to do---and still continue to yap to the camera while not doing a damn thing. I'm also one of those freaks who cleans their house before they leave for vacation because if I die or if there is some sort of emergency and someone has to enter my house, I want it to be neat, clean and organized. I was breaking out in hives looking at those disaster countertops in their kitchen, 12 hours before they had to leave. I wouldn't be able to sleep if my house looked like that ever, let alone before I left for a weeklong vacation.

Also, based on their insta posts, they didn't leave their house until probably 12:30 based on the Space X boat/drawbridge thing. I was on the ship, went to sign up at the spa, had lunch and was unpacking my stuff before they even got on the ship.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

I agree with what you are saying but he is a disorganized slob too. First of all on 3 hours sleep I would be in bed already, secondly many people are 1 parent families and have to do the exact same things as him but also hold down a full time job, thirdly they have a friggin dishwasher!

Reactions: 18
I agree with what you are saying but he is a disorganized slob too. First of all on 3 hours sleep I would be in bed already, secondly many people are 1 parent families and have to do the exact same things as him but also hold down a full time job, thirdly they have a friggin dishwasher!
Yeah but he’s been stressed “and the such”!! And he has to watch Clone Wars while washing dishes!! And he gets distracted by thinking about fatty ice cream! His life is so hard! He even had to mooch off of 3 different CMs to ride Tiana’s multiple times!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.