The Tim Tracker #178 Xmas Is Starting Now (on Tattle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said he got 3 vaccinations at his annual oops 15-month appointment.
I bet the only reason he was even taken because they needed the records for the cruise. Note, I'm not sure if DCL does require childhood vaccinations for the kids to get onboard but it seems like a very Bojo reason to go to the doctor if nothing else.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
So no mention that he was sore or cranky or fevered or anything? I wonder if he did go to the appointment.

edited to add… ok, didn’t know they were required to have the records for the cruise.

Reactions: 6
I just think it's wild how consistently terrible they are at functioning like they just dropped onto the face of the earth yesterday. And the stans think we're jealous when they're actually projecting and they're the jealous ones of this delusional fake life. Their lifestyle and executive dysfunction would make me absolutely miserable. I can't even imagine being SO BAD at having their tit together. It's not cute and it's not funny. All these stupid stans must have been the Budleys of their own families or raised Budleys of their own.
---
So no mention that he was sore or cranky or fevered or anything? I wonder if he did go to the appointment.

edited to add… ok, didn’t know they were required to have the records for the cruise.
She did say he was cranky and it was nap time yet again for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I just think it's wild how consistently terrible they are at functioning like they just dropped onto the face of the earth yesterday. And the stans think we're jealous when they're actually projecting and they're the jealous ones of this delusional fake life. Their lifestyle and executive dysfunction would make me absolutely miserable. I can't even imagine being SO BAD at having their tit together. It's not cute and it's not funny. All these stupid stans must have been the Budleys of their own families or raised Budleys of their own.
---

Didn't he have an ear infection a couple of weeks ago? They may have wanted a follow up and/or they realized Usless and Co were behind on vaccines and told her he needed to get them especially if she mentioned they were traveling soon.

Reactions: 10
It looks like Mike ran the CC 5k…couldn’t tell if Tim was with him or not but Mike seems much more into fitness than Tim. Mike looks like he lost a lot of weight through working out while Tim embodies the old joke of the only fitness he is focused on is fitness hot dog into his mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

You are spot on.
Oliver did not have any reaction to getting an inoculation, let alone 3 of them all at once.
So this is sus that he was taken to the pediatrician.

And I could not find any information that children have to be up to date on their immunizations to sail on DCL.
---
This also could be from his ear infection.
Which with all his ear tugging is probably still present.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Screenshot 2024-06-15 at 10.42.48 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-06-15 at 10.43.55 PM.png

The best at WHAT?!? These people are mentally blind.
Screenshot 2024-06-15 at 10.44.44 PM.png

Yeah I'm sure she smells extra natural too.
Screenshot 2024-06-15 at 10.46.43 PM.png

That tracks.
Screenshot 2024-06-15 at 10.46.52 PM.png

Like be a mom to her own children? Clean up after herself? Eat less than 13 entrees a day?
Screenshot 2024-06-15 at 10.48.38 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I might be in the minority on this one but I don’t think they are lying about taking Oliver to his appointment. I do think Jenn is lying when she says that she took him though. I think the nanny likely accompanied her because I don’t see her going anywhere with Oliver her own.
She also mentioned that the doctor looked at Oliver’s ear and she said what percentile he was in for his height and weight.
I’ve also seen speculation here that they take him to like CVS or the equivalent just to get vaccines but I know for CVS in particular, the child has to be over 18 months old.

Reactions: 14
I wonder if she was feeling seasick and used this as an excuse to completely check out of her responsibilities and contributed absolutely zero while Dim went out to film and on top of that had to come back at the end of the day and rage clean because J5D couldn't be bothered.
As long as its sea sick and not morning sick. Hoping she's not being a lazy witch because she's got a Princess on board.

Reactions: 9
If anyone wants to know how much tim is over her, just watch his facial expression when she interrupts him trying to end the vlog 😄 he looked pretty annoyed to me.

Reactions: 20
The more they don't get their kids seen to with things like the apparent ear tubes J needs, the more I think their money is in a state of the kids medical and therapy needs OR vacations, because they can't do both, an it's clear which is more important to them

That is definitely no "set for life" money

It seemed more dramatic to me than emergency, if that makes sense. When they walked past after talking to Tim, they seemed more like---oh, duck, now what do we do? This was not a panic/someone is in great danger.....we need to do something quickly...situation.

This. Exactly. Nassau was Day 4, so we have a little while to go before we see their spin.
Firstly, thanks so much Xmasbirthdaygirl for confirming what we all suspected and hope having the slackers on board didn’t taint your holiday 🥰
Regarding the running incident, I think Jenn was having a late night read of Tattle after the nanny had put the boys to bed and had a complete meltdown at what she discovered. She was probably threatening to throw herself overboard after she’d finished her bedtime snack.
As far as the nanny is concerned, maybe she is studying child healthcare and that’s why she’s so good with the boys. This would be so great for Budley, and probably da baby too. And what an experience for her, the slackers are the quintessential dysfunctional family with kids with issues. She’ll learn so much from them about how not to behave.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I might be in the minority on this one but I don’t think they are lying about taking Oliver to his appointment. I do think Jenn is lying when she says that she took him though. I think the nanny likely accompanied her because I don’t see her going anywhere with Oliver her own.
She also mentioned that the doctor looked at Oliver’s ear and she said what percentile he was in for his height and weight.
I’ve also seen speculation here that they take him to like CVS or the equivalent just to get vaccines but I know for CVS in particular, the child has to be over 18 months old.
There's no way she went alone, she doesn't know tit about her own children and would not be a ble to answer any questions about him.

Reactions: 20
I believe that Da Baby was taken to his appointment even though Ginn flubbed by saying it was his annual appointment which they didn’t take him to and then saying it was his 15-month appointment (is that a thing? 12-months and then 15-months? Or should he have just been seen 3 months ago and now she’s pretending they have both a 12-month and 15-month checkup?)

I wonder how common it is to show up to doctors appointments with your nanny. 🥴 And then not be able to answer questions about your own kid. I think if Da Baby didn’t have hip/foot issues, she would have also confirmed that. Though I wouldn’t expect her to remember anything from the doctor after leaving the office (except that he’s in the 96th percentile for height 🙄). After all this is also the chick that claimed to not hear back about her own lab results for 2 months when she probably was too dumb and lazy to set up her online patient portal and couldn’t even bother calling her doctor.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I bet the only reason he was even taken because they needed the records for the cruise. Note, I'm not sure if DCL does require childhood vaccinations for the kids to get onboard but it seems like a very Bojo reason to go to the doctor if nothing else.
Cruise lines don’t, but day care centers do

This is no vaccination requirement for cruising. The only vax that was required that you had to show proof of was the covid vax and that requirement didn't last that long. The only way that they would need vax would be if they were traveling to a country that required vaccinations. Which is not the Bahamas.

It looks like Mike ran the CC 5k…couldn’t tell if Tim was with him or not but Mike seems much more into fitness than Tim. Mike looks like he lost a lot of weight through working out while Tim embodies the old joke of the only fitness he is focused on is fitness hot dog into his mouth.
Mike was wearing a CC 5k shirt on the 2nd LHP day. He was also spotted coming out of the men's locker room (alone) in the spa---which is where the fitness center is. I cannot say for certain if he was in the fitness center or not. I can say that my daughter said that maybe he and Tim had just finished up their couples massage. I don't know if gay people have an extra sense about finding other gay folks---but I said something about looking for a wedding ring on Mike to see if he had a wife, she said---oh, he's not going to have a wife.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
That did cross my mind. Or at least half siblings. When I first figured out his name, I found he was about a year older than Tim. I can’t even find that info anymore, he keeps the internet scrubbed clean of his information. She’s at most 20-21. She has at least 3 tattoos.
Maybe Mike’s daughter?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I'm catching up on vlogs this morning. And, Jenn, I hope you are reading this----you are not supposed to dress your child in blue when they are swimming. Especially the same exact color blue as the water. It's dangerous. You cannot see him clearly under the water. Also, that shirt is too big on him. He could get entangled in it because there is so much extra fabric. He is not a strong swimmer. I've seen it. Get him a red swim shirt. Or purple. He LOVES purple right? Go with that.

Screenshot 2024-06-16 at 8.03.09 AM.png

Maybe Mike’s daughter?
I thought that as well. Their dynamic didn't seem father/daughter to me. It's possible, given their age difference. My real impression was that these two did not just meet on Saturday for the cruise.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Maybe Mike’s daughter?
There are a lot of possibilities on how they could be related for sure. Uncle/niece or cousins. Just because there is an age gap doesn’t mean they aren’t siblings. I have an 18 year old daughter and my son isn’t quite two yet.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.