The Tim Tracker #178 Xmas Is Starting Now (on Tattle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the IG story and Dim/J5D it’s FLIES not flys. And you had the nerve to point out a spelling mistake by one of the CM’s who’s first language may not have been English? Illiterate wanker🤬

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
Running? I wonder what that was about. Like you’re all on a ship, it’s not like anyone is going to get away.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
omg AWFUL. I don't know how else to describe this but she kinda has a lazy tongue? It's always halfway poking out of her nasty mouth and the way she's always licking her lips lapping up crumbs turns my stomach. I always have to skip through the [many] segments where they're stuffing their faces because I have a bit of misophonia and the eating/smacking/chewing sounds make me so angry lol
I have misophonia as well, and misokinesia, so Ginn is like enemy #1 with her gross noises and her gross tongue movements. 😵💫

Reactions: 17
This story is from Pirate Night. This is the same night as Nassau day. The same day I first say Nanny, made my THERE IS A NANNY!!!!!! post. Same day as me meeting J$, Tim heaving towels and cleaning up Jenn's mess. This was a bleeping day.

And I have no idea what actually happened here, I'm just going to report my observation.

On Pirate Night there is a big deck party at, I think it started at 10:15. So we're on the top deck, deck 12, starboard side, where the fireworks are. I don't really care about the dancing and whatnot on the stage. So we're standing there. Peter/Kitra/Adrian/Koda are right there with us. Everyone is having a great time. Tim walks through. He didn't acknowledge any of them, walked right past. And it wasn't crowded-crowded at this point, but there was a fair amount of people. There's no way that he didn't see the other vloggers. They got a little gossipy after he walked by. I wasn't close enough to hear.

So Tim walked up closer to where the stage was, same deck as all of us. A few minutes later....Nanny and Mike come RUNNING. Like full speed running, weaving in and out of the people towards Tim. I initially thought they were kids just running. Nope. Mike and Nanny. They ran ahead to where Tim was...that was out of my sight. About 4-5 minutes later. They came walking back. Slowly. They stopped almost directly in front of me. Mike turned around, said something to Nanny. She shrugged her shoulders. They walked away.

There was some sort of drama that night. I had convinced myself in my head she had read my THERE IS A NANNY post, but there is no way that I could ever be sure of what actually happened.

I have one more story left. And a lot more laundry.
My guess is something was up with J$ (bet he was bunking with her) the nanny tried to get a hold of Jenn who was "sleeping" already and then went to Mike who went to Dim.

Reactions: 10
Ok this vlog was so weird. The day was chaotic? What part was? Dim you need to eat more fat? Ginn needs another hairbrush? She wanted to have 4 vlogs ready but I think they only posted 2. The Santa and Oliver thing was like wtf? I don't even know what they were talking about those last 10 minutes with Ginns face taking up the entire camera and then her munching and followed by endless amount of tongue teeth cleaning all while they are talking about Santa, and their hectic lives and Dim crying about not getting enough cream and sugar while he huddles over a sink that it looks like he has zero dishes in to clean.
And it's 11:30 at night but they still have hours of work?
They looked miserable even though they looked happier than normal because of going on vacation. What a mess they are. Probably Jess was running because Ginn "gouged" her knee and was losing her mind. Sorry but that Mike seems like a weirdo.
Lastly after @xmasbdaygirl observations , I think J$ is in the wrong type of school for his needs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I’m very happy that this cruise ended on a Saturday so it didn’t interrupt Karen Read. 😂
You could have just read new posts during during Lally's direct and not missed anything really. What if any food did J5D eat on the cruise? (To keep it on topic lol)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
And I’m not saying being “set for life” doesn’t come with stress

I mean I can see doctors being stressed, lawyers, and business owners Etc, CEO’s and such

but I’m sorry, you will never convince me making millions (allegedly) vlogging is stressful.

I am Stevie Wonder to this bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why did they BOTH need to run to Dim? I'd hate to hang out with Mike late night if I was the nanny. Some guy twice one's age who looks like he's trying to relive being a punk pop kid and has a diamond stud in his ear? Nah, pass.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You could have just read new posts during during Lally's direct and not missed anything really. What if any food did J5D eat on the cruise? (To keep it on topic lol)
Holy cow, he’s boring! And take the excess words out of his questions and this trial would be a week ahead in time. I’m very ready for the defense case:)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The home vlog from yesterday is currently at 42k views after it’s been up more than a full day now. I love when they go on a cruise and don’t post for days and the algorithm fucks with them.

IMG_5063.jpeg

I think 40k- 50k is their actual diehard stan base. Click bait titles get them more views and theme park videos will usually bring in 100k+ but that’s because people might be searching for the topic they are covering. I doubt anyone other than Stan’s are watching their full videos on theme park coverage.

Reactions: 23
Their talk about life with kids and claiming to be happy reminded me of Ben Affleck's Oscar speech where he talked about his marriage and stammered that it's work but it's the "good kind of work" and Jen Garner just looked mortified.
View attachment 2996613

How strange! Aren't you not supposed to run on a ship like that anyway? Except on the jogging track if there is one? So dramatic.
They’re having a hard time with life now? Imagine how it would be if they both had to go to work 40 hours a week? I’m sorry if J has problems, get to the proper professionals and get help, nobody expects you to know what to do and to do it alone. Maybe Tim should get a real job, useless stays at home with her kids until they’re old enough to go to school all day, then she can work part time or from home. They own their home and vehicles free and clear, taxes are low, they can still live an upper middle class life. Have to give up the monthly cruises, but big deal, you’ve done that before (over and over).

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Have never heard of "growing out of glasses" in my life, you either need them or you don't an if you need them then you need them for life, all glasses does is slows down the deterioration of the eyes, I myself wear glasses for reading/driving/TV an my prescription has been the exact same for around 10 years now because I wear them, I won't "grow out" of them, am just stabilising an slowing down the deterioration of my eyes by having them

I'll also be surprised if the company is happy about appointments being filmed, over here she would have risked getting fired for letting people record for public use especially a minor
I don't follow or care about these people but I have family who work in optics and apparently if you catch short sightedness early enough, it can correct with glasses. It's something to do with the muscles or something. I dunno. But it is true! It's a relatively new discovery I think?

Unfortunately my eye sight has always been and always will be tit, gets worse every year and so on so forth.

Reactions: 9
YES! And when I see Mammoth Club videos, they always say that they won't be filming pools around other people's kiddos, and they also remind that they won't be yakking thru dinner as others are seated nearby. Cruise guys Ben and David say the same. They don't want to interrupt other families or creep on kids.
I really enjoy Mammoth club overall…. With that being said, all of their little announcements are getting annoying.
like good for you for not filming pool areas, or talking during meals. They mention it in nearly every single video now, and it’s like they have this “we are better than” attitude. Just do it, being kind, and doing good should’ve have to be announced over and over.
Just like Molly has to mention she doesn’t like sickly sweet drinks or food in every video.
I just have to take them in small doses lately. Especially when Max is around, I feel like her bitchiness turns up a few notches IE the recent Tennessee vlogs. Sorry, rant over lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Perhaps they weren’t quite running to Dim as much as they were running away from Jenn…
My gut tells me that there was an epic meltdown, and it wasn’t either of the two children.

I had a relative like that. On a trip with family and in the middle of a failing marriage. A big argument started by something small. Husband storms off to the hotel bar. Wife loses it, starts to threaten suicide. Other relatives tried to get the husband to go back and talk to her. He didn’t care. “Let her,” he said. They divorced almost a year later. Their kids watched the whole thing go down too. But it wasn’t the first (or last) time either.

Not saying that’s exactly what happened here. Just reminds me of that for some reason.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I will admit that watching the home vlogs after some of the xmas stories hits a little different. Jen says she needs a spray tan because she feels she will look better in a bathing suit. Tim says she looks good, no matter what. Sure, Tim.

Also, Jen says that Lighthouse Point isn't a brand new island, it's part of an existing island. Does she think Castaway Cay was a "brand new island" Like Disney is going all Dubai style and just plopping new islands in the ocean?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.