The Tim Tracker #178 Xmas Is Starting Now (on Tattle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How on earth do these two morons go on basically the same cruises over and over, and they always have SO much trouble "figuring out" what/how to pack???

And I will never understand how Jenn can acknowledge that she always forgets her brush, but she won't just...buy an extra brush to keep in her luggage. It's like the one thing they actually put work into is making their lives more difficult.

Reactions: 27
Seriously, those Yasso bars are a decent dessert. I bought some last week out of curiosity and I was more than satisfied. Talking about checking food allergies. They're acting like it's for Da Baby but I really think they're checking it for Mike.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I'm going to tell my Peter story next because really, it was a highlight for me. I have a huge amount of respect for him. He's humble. He doesn't know everything. He's genuinely interested in what people say. I had mentioned something to him on our first LHP day, about something we did. Then I saw him again on our second LHP and he stopped me to ask me some more questions, asked where he could see that. He totally knows who I am if he were to read here. 😂

So we were in a trivia, a very, very, very crowded trivia. Peter/Kitra and Adrian were there. There was an older woman (like 70s) seated near them who noticed the cameras....she says to Peter---are you from The DIS? Peter kind of chuckled and said no, I wish I was! Older lady said oh, do you make videos and Peter says--yes, we make videos on YouTube of our travels. Old lady says---oooh, I want to watch, tell me where I can see them. The Peter goes----if you like Disney World videos, you need to watch HIS channel (points to Adrian)---it's Theme Park Express. His videos are really good, you're going to enjoy them.

To me, it was a kind moment because he could have plugged his own channel. He didn't have to mention Adrian at all, Adrian wasn't talking to the lady.

Watching them both over the past week, their filming was completely unnoticeable. They are very methodical about what/when they record where Tim just holds the camera and records everything. Tim is a guy walking around recording. Peter/Adrian are guys who are walking around, enjoying things and then pick up their camera for a shot occasionally.
I had the same experience with TPE on an Alaska cruise. He was enjoying a lot of time just being with his family and enjoying the cruise. He was not loud, obnoxious, or intrusive any of the times I saw him, which was frequent on the Wonder since it is a smaller ship. Definitely not like Tim while filming!

Reactions: 15
Maybe they were running to tell Tim that Jenn was violently ill from shrimpies and found out he had no fucks to give🤣😛

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Their talk about life with kids and claiming to be happy reminded me of Ben Affleck's Oscar speech where he talked about his marriage and stammered that it's work but it's the "good kind of work" and Jen Garner just looked mortified.
Screenshot 2024-06-15 at 1.22.44 PM.png

This story is from Pirate Night. This is the same night as Nassau day. The same day I first say Nanny, made my THERE IS A NANNY!!!!!! post. Same day as me meeting J$, Tim heaving towels and cleaning up Jenn's mess. This was a bleeping day.

And I have no idea what actually happened here, I'm just going to report my observation.

On Pirate Night there is a big deck party at, I think it started at 10:15. So we're on the top deck, deck 12, starboard side, where the fireworks are. I don't really care about the dancing and whatnot on the stage. So we're standing there. Peter/Kitra/Adrian/Koda are right there with us. Everyone is having a great time. Tim walks through. He didn't acknowledge any of them, walked right past. And it wasn't crowded-crowded at this point, but there was a fair amount of people. There's no way that he didn't see the other vloggers. They got a little gossipy after he walked by. I wasn't close enough to hear.

So Tim walked up closer to where the stage was, same deck as all of us. A few minutes later....Nanny and Mike come RUNNING. Like full speed running, weaving in and out of the people towards Tim. I initially thought they were kids just running. Nope. Mike and Nanny. They ran ahead to where Tim was...that was out of my sight. About 4-5 minutes later. They came walking back. Slowly. They stopped almost directly in front of me. Mike turned around, said something to Nanny. She shrugged her shoulders. They walked away.

There was some sort of drama that night. I had convinced myself in my head she had read my THERE IS A NANNY post, but there is no way that I could ever be sure of what actually happened.

I have one more story left. And a lot more laundry.
How strange! Aren't you not supposed to run on a ship like that anyway? Except on the jogging track if there is one? So dramatic.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
J5D is super pressed about a plant on their counter. Dim says he has watered it really well, but she keeps saying this won’t last for a whole week. Would be nice for her to show the same concern for her kids as she does for this dinky plant. 🙄

IMG_8007.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Ginn you know you don't have to keep paying thousands of dollars for cruises to eat "good food", right?
Screenshot 2024-06-15 at 1.32.38 PM.png

She witches about having had to eat Factor for the last 2 weeks. I just want this bleeping bleep to turn on the news for just a few minutes and understand what a privileged witch she is. I don't know if she even knows what's going on in the world but even if she does I suspect she doesn't give one flying duck because empathy is not a thing that comes naturally to her. You can't even be like "imagine if those were your kids" to her because she doesn't like her own kids.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
It’s funny how things are only a concern AFTER an incident happens.
Jenn got scratched by the dishwasher NOW she doesn’t let the kids play near it. What happened to not playing in the kitchen in the first place?!?

• Wow
Reactions: 27
"and the such". He sounds like that pageant chick from South Carolina.
Screenshot 2024-06-15 at 1.37.16 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-06-15 at 1.37.28 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-06-15 at 1.39.29 PM.png

Ugh she's like munching away at her turkey sandwich while filming Dim but you can still hear her mouth sounds and she keeps talking with her mouth full which she continues after turning the camera back to herself. They're SO gross with their eating habits. It's just gross.
Screenshot 2024-06-15 at 1.41.56 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-06-15 at 1.44.42 PM.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Put a damn baby gate up. All that toddling around while they are cooking gets my blood pressure up. I'm also waiting for that window to blow out from Tim heating hot dogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The stress of standing in line for 4 hours not knowing if you can ride Tianas Bayou Adventure for the third time in a week?

The stress of figuring which of your multiple multi hundred dollar strollers would fit in the frunk?

The stress of making sure there’s enough room to for the nanny on a family vacation?

i mean what stress has he had lately?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
New video alert new video alert! "The day before our disney cruise is chaotic." Of course.
Chaotic, huh? One of their top favorite words. Why is everything a broken record with this family? How many cruises have they taken in the recent past and they still have no idea how to plan and prep for it? They are beyond help.

Reactions: 21
Jenn was probably mortified running into Kitra like that.

In my head, I see the scene from Sweet Home Alabama, where Reese Witherspoon’s character runs into an old friend and says “you have a baby!! In a bar…”

Only Kitra says “ Hi! How are you?? Wow, look at you! You have a baby! And he is naked!”

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Remember how we would say J5D is a Jeckle ‘n Hyde with and without the children?

Apparently Tim is the same way based on the photos from his Nassau visit.

And he needs to be reported for his:
a) wearing creepy a$$ sunglasses that take photos/videos of unsuspecting children and adults.
b) Attendance and filming at children’s events where he is without his own child/children.

Reactions: 18
I had the same experience with TPE on an Alaska cruise. He was enjoying a lot of time just being with his family and enjoying the cruise. He was not loud, obnoxious, or intrusive any of the times I saw him, which was frequent on the Wonder since it is a smaller ship. Definitely not like Tim while filming!
YES! And when I see Mammoth Club videos, they always say that they won't be filming pools around other people's kiddos, and they also remind that they won't be yakking thru dinner as others are seated nearby. Cruise guys Ben and David say the same. They don't want to interrupt other families or creep on kids.

Reactions: 20
"and the such". He sounds like that pageant chick from South Carolina.
View attachment 2996632
View attachment 2996634

View attachment 2996638

Ugh she's like munching away at her turkey sandwich while filming Dim but you can still hear her mouth sounds and she keeps talking with her mouth full which she continues after turning the camera back to herself. They're SO gross with their eating habits. It's just gross.
View attachment 2996642
View attachment 2996650
omg AWFUL. I don't know how else to describe this but she kinda has a lazy tongue? It's always halfway poking out of her nasty mouth and the way she's always licking her lips lapping up crumbs turns my stomach. I always have to skip through the [many] segments where they're stuffing their faces because I have a bit of misophonia and the eating/smacking/chewing sounds make me so angry lol

• Sick
Jenn did mention that a friend is coming with them. She also said he has never been on a cruise before. No mention yet that a nanny ks also accompanying them.

Breaking news you guyzzzzzzz, the new "merch" will be released after the cruise. 🫠

She didn't specify *which* cruise though... 🥴

Screenshot 2024-06-15 at 1.52.14 PM.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.