The Tim Tracker #178 Xmas Is Starting Now (on Tattle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's getting spray tanned and has lobster shoulders. And if she can drive why is Dimmy driving her to get spray tanned.

Gouged by the dishwasher....uh, huh.

Reactions: 15
From the new vlog:

Guys having TWO kids is making their life chaotic.
Not the fact they are useless assholes
But she loves her life she really does 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Confession time: I said earlier that I did not see Jenn interact with anyone aside from Nanny and Mike. Well...that wasn't entirely true. This story is one from Castaway Cay day. I had already shared that we basically ate lunch with them because they sat right next to where we were sitting. I shared that Tim sat with O while everyone else got food and then left as soon as they all returned----to go watch the booty butts we learned.

Well, we left the eating area, went back to the beach for a bit and then decided to call it a day. So we're walking down the main CC path and Peter and Kitra are walking behind us. We're walking....here comes Jenn holding a totally naked Baby O. Just walking on the path. I have no idea where they were headed to. They were past the bathroom and past the eating area. And her face when she saw Kitra---panic? terror? fear? Eyes widened. I can't describe it, but it was not her sour milk face. It was clear that they had not seen each other yet on the cruise. I know Peter/Kitra saw Tim because I watched them talk on the dock in Nassau (Tuesday). CC was Wednesday. Kitra's spoke first and voice was crazy high and squeaky---Hi! How ARE you? Then she said another Hi, which I'm assuming was to O. Jenn mumbled something like good and kept on walking with her naked baby. I wanted so badly to say something to Kitra...but I didn't want to blow my cover.

There is no love there. 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
I almost wonder if this i
Confession time: I said earlier that I did not see Jenn interact with anyone aside from Nanny and Mike. Well...that wasn't entirely true. This story is one from Castaway Cay day. I had already shared that we basically ate lunch with them because they sat right next to where we were sitting. I shared that Tim sat with O while everyone else got food and then left as soon as they all returned----to go watch the booty butts we learned.

Well, we left the eating area, went back to the beach for a bit and then decided to call it a day. So we're walking down the main CC path and Peter and Kitra are walking behind us. We're walking....here comes Jenn holding a totally naked Baby O. Just walking on the path. I have no idea where they were headed to. They were past the bathroom and past the eating area. And her face when she saw Kitra---panic? terror? fear? Eyes widened. I can't describe it, but it was not her sour milk face. It was clear that they had not seen each other yet on the cruise. I know Peter/Kitra saw Tim because I watched them talk on the dock in Nassau (Tuesday). CC was Wednesday. Kitra's spoke first and voice was crazy high and squeaky---Hi! How ARE you? Then she said another Hi, which I'm assuming was to O. Jenn mumbled something like good and kept on walking with her naked baby. I wanted so badly to say something to Kitra...but I didn't want to blow my cover.

There is no love there. 😂
She probably didn't want to be confronted on her being a Cane's hater.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
In this new vlog, they keep saying how busy they are and how much they have to do and that they were going to do a live show later (which we know didn’t happen) but yet they have time to duck around Target touching every bleeping thing they pass. You would think they would just go for what they need and be in and out but instead they waste time and make sure to film.

Reactions: 30
I'm actually glad she didn't leave the kids on the ship with the nanny but it's only because she didn't want to. Sitting by a drink machine in the shade doing nothing? Why? I would rather have the baby nap in a cool room and sit on my balcony. Have the nanny stay with baby and go enjoy the splash pad with Jackson.

Reactions: 17
That’s so funny. She’s so stupid always getting in these tiffs with the other Orlando vloggers. At least Kitra acted like an adult

Reactions: 23
Tim is adjusting the seats in the Rivian and says where everyone will be sitting and says, “and all the people who are coming with us” when discussing the seating. But he never says who will be coming with them. I wonder if they will disclose the nanny and Mike (a friend) where there too.

Reactions: 14
Finally made it here and I can see I have at least 10 or 11 pages to catch up on. But wanted to share; I’m pulling a Ginn. My dryer decided to die today and I had at least 6 loads of clothes, towels and bedding to do including 2 that were already wet. I’m quite literally watching my clothes dry…at a laundromat 🤣. I haven’t been to a laundromat in 20 years but this is kinda nice getting the entire houseful of laundry done in less than 2 hours. Buying a new set tomorrow and basing it on preference and reviews, not how overpriced we can get.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
These new glasses seriously make her nose look even bigger. They're terrible for her face shape and size.
Screenshot 2024-06-15 at 1.03.32 PM.png

No thanks youtube, I'm not doing unpaid work for these motherfuckers.
Screenshot 2024-06-15 at 1.04.19 PM.png

Dim says he wants to do an off-road "head to head" challenge with his Rivian against a Cybertruck. Good lord, he's so insufferable.

In this new vlog, they keep saying how busy they are and how much they have to do and that they were going to do a live show later (which we know didn’t happen) but yet they have time to duck around Target touching every bleeping thing they pass. You would think they would just go for what they need and be in and out but instead they waste time and make sure to film.
I don't think they realize that actual busy people are too busy to keep saying how busy they are. Because the work needs to get done.

Ginn says she wants to get a detangling brush (or breath) and she always forgets to pack her brush (whatever happened to the super expensive heated brush from Sephora??). She looks like she forgot her brush yet again.
Screenshot 2024-06-15 at 1.12.11 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
In the Q&A where O/A were asked about the The Trackers it was written all over Kitra's face that she has stories. :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
OK. Next up (these are not in chronological order).....I'll call this one: How I met J$

This is Nassau day....Day 4. Up until this point in the cruise, I had not seen Jenn. By now, y'all have seen my THERE IS A NANNY!!!!! post. This day I just kept bumping into Jenn and Nanny over and over again. Jenn was camped out next to the drink station most of the day. Every time I walked past there, she was with O and Nanny and J were no where to be seen. Nanny was in the pool/splash pad with J$. I also posted the pic of Tim/Mike/Peter/Kitra/Rae/Jun down on the dock. We've since learned Tim and Mike went off to see Deezy.

OK. So I went up to the drink station to get myself a drink. For those of you who have never sailed DCL, I took a photo of the drink station. This is the soda side. The backside is coffee. Jenn was positioned on the opposite side of where this photo was taken, next to the coffee, facing the water, for most of the day. This pic wasn't taken at the time of this interaction....so don't come at me for accuracy.

View attachment 2996269

So I'm walking up to the drink stand.....stick my right hand out to grab one of those cups....ooof....my knees....it's a kid grabbing the cup that I was about to grab. WTF kid, why you running at my old lady knees like that!!!!! I made a slight audible sound, was ready to go off and....it's J$. From behind I hear Tim's voice. J$---you can have Vitamin Water or Lemonade. Remember, not soda, what do you want? J$ plows into me again. Now I'm standing there, cup in hand and Tim cuts in front of me to get to the ice. No excuse me. No J$ you bumped into this (very nice) lady, apologize. Nothing. Crickets. And when I mean I used every ounce of strength that I had to not completely go off on them.

So--I'm still going back and forth. Developmentally disabled in some way, isn't aware of his surroundings, was focused on getting his drink, didn't even realize he plowed into me.....or brat? But you know who is a brat? Tim. Because as the parent, his ass should have apologized for his child and corrected his behavior and allowed me to get my drink first. (This happened before I saw the head hitting/finger posturing DD)

So---if you've never been on DCL, in the middle of where this drink stand is, is the giant TV with movies playing. Oh look, Emperors New Groove is on Funnel Vision....my new favorite movie. It is a good movie. So I plant my ass in a chair right there and I've never been so interested in a movie in my life.

Tim is back from Nassau (I didn't know he had left the ship at the time) and he's here to collect his family. Nanny must have returned to her room. Mike is not around. The negative energy here---you can feel it a mile away. Tim is cleaning up the chair area where Jenn had spent her day. Picking up the baby's toys and whatever crap they had all over the chairs. Jenn is literally standing there watching him. J$ is whining about something (couldn't hear, I was watching his body language) and drinking his drink. Tim is THROWING the towels . Bringing them to the towel bin. Shoving them in the bin. Moving the stroller. I don't want to use the word violent but he's tidying up with force. Jenn is still literally standing there watching him. No words. Just staring. No verbal communication. No assistance. They walked away together.

Over the 7 days on the ship, this is the first of 3 instances where I saw them all 4 of them, together. The others were the Diaper Dash and the whatever party thing in the lobby where J$ was rolling around on the carpet. I never actually saw Tim and Jenn speak to each other. After the past week, I truly believe they only interact when the camera is on. I also think Tim is a dick, but Jenn is a bleep for just standing there while Tim cleaned up her crap. There was no reason why, if Tim had picked up J$, Jenn couldn't clean up her own area, take Da Baby and go to the room.

Edited to add: This was the story from when I posted that he cannot stand her. Truth is, they probably can't stand each other. The only interactions they have are the ones we see in the videos.
Doesnt surprise me AT ALL

Reactions: 7
From the latest voog…

Dim sees an outdoor pizza oven and first makes fun of it, then says he actually kind of wants it. J5D says she wants to do “so much more” to their outside area. Huh?? You have done thousands of dollars in work on it and yet you don’t use what’s there! What else is there to do?

J5D says she still has 3 more videos to edit (including this one), plus they have to “film one more video today” (not sure what that means, since they are obviously busy with this shopping trip), and also says they have to do a live show. Must have been super chaotic in the Tracker household, because they never did that live show!

Dim says they are traveling with a “large group of people” to the cruise port. He says they will move J$ to the 3rd row and all of the people will sit in the 2nd row. So I’m guessing they drove Mike and Nanny? How in the world did they fit their luggage?? We know the Trackers bring a ton! Oh - but they might just put some sort of basket on the back of the car. 😬

Reactions: 19
Oh noooo they are so stressed shopping at target, getting spray tans and having to pack the night before a DISNEY cruise!
Meanwhile we are half way through June, and some people are trying to figure out how to pay their rent before they get evicted.
some people are stressed about getting gas or buying bread!!
some people are worried about leaving a 5 year old home because they have to work and don’t have a reliable sitter.
Tim is so stressed in his paid off lake Nona home, and off road capable car and Jenn is so sad Target got rid of their outdoor plant area.

god I HATE THEM!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
TTT 179: I Love My Kids BUT....

Seriously, they went on about that for about five minutes. Must be laundry day everywhere. I just folded about three loads and started another one. I also might've just taken a big ass rug out to the dumpster. My body is going to hate me tonight.

This story is from Pirate Night. This is the same night as Nassau day. The same day I first say Nanny, made my THERE IS A NANNY!!!!!! post. Same day as me meeting J$, Tim heaving towels and cleaning up Jenn's mess. This was a bleeping day.

And I have no idea what actually happened here, I'm just going to report my observation.

On Pirate Night there is a big deck party at, I think it started at 10:15. So we're on the top deck, deck 12, starboard side, where the fireworks are. I don't really care about the dancing and whatnot on the stage. So we're standing there. Peter/Kitra/Adrian/Koda are right there with us. Everyone is having a great time. Tim walks through. He didn't acknowledge any of them, walked right past. And it wasn't crowded-crowded at this point, but there was a fair amount of people. There's no way that he didn't see the other vloggers. They got a little gossipy after he walked by. I wasn't close enough to hear.

So Tim walked up closer to where the stage was, same deck as all of us. A few minutes later....Nanny and Mike come RUNNING. Like full speed running, weaving in and out of the people towards Tim. I initially thought they were kids just running. Nope. Mike and Nanny. They ran ahead to where Tim was...that was out of my sight. About 4-5 minutes later. They came walking back. Slowly. They stopped almost directly in front of me. Mike turned around, said something to Nanny. She shrugged her shoulders. They walked away.

There was some sort of drama that night. I had convinced myself in my head she had read my THERE IS A NANNY post, but there is no way that I could ever be sure of what actually happened.

I have one more story left. And a lot more laundry.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
J5D says they are cleaning so they will leave the house clean before the trip. Dim knows - he says it’s not happening. J5D, if you want to actually clean your house, you aren’t going to make your cruise the next day. 🙄

Dim is so stressed that he isn’t doing well with what he is eating. Poor Dim! The Yasso y frozen yogurt pops aren’t good enough for him…he wants full fat. They just have such a stressful life, you guyzzzzz!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
And no I’m not jealous! I’m a single mom with just. My kid and I, she’s got spending money in her pockets for when she hangs out with her friends. I live in a nice apt complex (lake Nona as well)

I have Disney passes and sea world passes. My my lights are on, my fridge is full, and I’ve saved up all year to take her on a 2 week road trip in July. I mean I have 2 jobs but hey, that’s economy baybay

I just know when to NOT complain about being “stressed”

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.