The Tim Tracker #178 Xmas Is Starting Now (on Tattle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From IG, it does look like they (well at least Tim) went to the Frozen show. I really hope J got to go. ☹

Reactions: 9
I was at a business recently that was offering $10 off your service in exchange for a 5* Yelp review. I wonder if this is one of those types of situations
Stuff like this seriously pisses me off. Not only is someone commiting to giving them five stars before even getting the service, but they're also misleading all future customers just to save money. That should be illegal. It's why you can't trust any reviews nowadays. I wish more people had integrity.

Reactions: 12
I’m traveling this weekend to get away and still can’t wait for the 🫖 later.
—-
As an aside, my mom is now cancer free and I’m just awaiting the judges decree on the divorce. Thank you everyone for your kindness. It’s been a crappy 9 months and it’s amazing how one’s whole life can change, isn’t it? Great community here for us all being so unwell 😂
Progress already! Good news. Keep on keeping on!👍

Reactions: 7
Holy moly. Sounds like they aren’t happy with each other (Tim and J5D) and even though Tim didn’t apologize, I am sorry they banged into you like that! I would be mortified if my kid did that and would correct them immediately! The more and more I hear the sadder I am about their whole family dynamic.

Reactions: 17
New video alert new video alert! "The day before our disney cruise is chaotic." Of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yes I have seen that sour milk face recently in vlogs as she has let her guard down a few times. When they were staying at Boardwalk I saw it twice. Dim has been with her long time and I am certain he is used to her laziness. Maybe that's why he doesn't hire an editor because he knows then she will completely check out from life.
Like this?

During their tour in Nassau by Deez and his wife:
IMG_6575.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
We all know she is lazy AF - but does she seem like she might be medicated recently? She looks so off & her mannerisms say to me - psychotropics. My guess would be a high dose to start with.
Googled common symptoms of anti-psych meds. Do any of these fit Ginn recently??
1. Tardive Dyskinesia: This is a condition involving involuntary, repetitive body movements, such as grimacing, tongue movements, or finger tapping. It can develop after long-term use of antipsychotics.
2. Neuroleptic Malignant Syndrome (NMS): A rare but life-threatening reaction characterized by severe muscle rigidity, fever, altered mental status, and autonomic dysfunction (e.g., irregular heart rate or blood pressure).
3. Pseudoparkinsonism: Symptoms similar to Parkinson’s disease, including tremors, slowed movement, and muscle stiffness, can occur.
4. Metabolic Syndrome: This includes a combination of increased blood pressure, high blood sugar, excess body fat around the waist, and abnormal cholesterol levels, which increase the risk of heart disease, stroke, and diabetes.
5. Hyperprolactinemia: Elevated levels of prolactin hormone, which can lead to symptoms like breast enlargement and tenderness, milk production (galactorrhea), and menstrual disturbances in women.
6. Weight Gain and Diabetes: Some antipsychotics can lead to significant weight gain and increase the risk of developing type 2 diabetes.
7. Sedation and Cognitive Impairment: Drowsiness, sedation, and cognitive dulling or impairments in concentration and memory can occur.
8. Orthostatic Hypotension: A sudden drop in blood pressure upon standing up, which can cause dizziness or fainting.
9. Agranulocytosis: A potentially severe reduction in white blood cells, leading to a higher risk of infection (most notably associated with clozapine).
10. Sexual Dysfunction: This can include decreased libido, erectile dysfunction, and difficulties with arousal or orgasm.
11. Anticholinergic Effects: Such as dry mouth, constipation, blurred vision, and urinary retention.

Reactions: 5
Private schools are less likely to recommend testing because they don’t want to be held responsible for providing necessary accommodations.
I taught in private schools for many years. Traditional education, though, not Montessori. If a child needed help, I recommended the testing. Our special education resources were less than public school, so we provided what we could and advised that the family look elsewhere if they wanted more. Some would and some wouldn’t bc they preferred our school even with less intervention, or taking the responsibility to get outside help.
It never occurred to me to be dishonest with a family just to keep them in our school. Or the admin I worked with. People who are doing that need to get their asses straight out of education.
I really hope J$ isn’t being done dirty from both sides. He’s a curious kid who just needs to be guided and channeled in the right direction. And that direction is away from nice ladies at the soda station. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ouch!! I can feel the potential for splinters here.

Are they stepping in bird tit?
View attachment 2996450
🤣🤣🤣 I love seeing stuff like this. These vloggers act as if Disney isn’t touchable. Like “This would never happen at Disney” with their noses in the air.

I remember watching Rae and June on the virgin cruise (which still gave them their most watched video, abfter years of Disney cruising and kissing Disneys ass.) Like there was something on a chair and a member was cleaning it, and Rae said something like Disney would’ve cleaned it a lot sooner. Some wild crap like that. They just had this attitude about them the whole time and here we are looking at literal tit.
and don’t get me wrong, I’m a millennial Disney loving adult, but I see the flaws these people are blind to.

Reactions: 14
So Tim is inconsiderate of others and takes his anger out on towels? That tracks. Glad he doesn't drink. 🥴
It sounds like she was hiding. I bet there were many fights on this trip because of other vloggers. She also has this idea that she deserves a vacation every 2 weeks. Hey Jen, this channel affords you these luxuries. You might want to get off your ass and schmooze a bit.

Reactions: 20
So this vlog was filmed on a Thursday. Both kids are not with them when they are going to get Jenn’s spray tan and to Target so I guess Jess is a nanny to both boys.

Jenn said she isn’t getting off in Nassau because she has to stay behind with both boys.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
🤣🤣🤣 I love seeing stuff like this. These vloggers act as if Disney isn’t touchable. Like “This would never happen at Disney” with their noses in the air.

I remember watching Rae and June on the virgin cruise (which still gave them their most watched video, abfter years of Disney cruising and kissing Disneys ass.) Like there was something on a chair and a member was cleaning it, and Rae said something like Disney would’ve cleaned it a lot sooner. Some wild crap like that. They just had this attitude about them the whole time and here we are looking at literal tit.
and don’t get me wrong, I’m a millennial Disney loving adult, but I see the flaws these people are blind to.
Rae and June were interesting. He (I think he's June, right) is super, super nice. Really outgoing. Super friendly. He'd literally talk to a fence post. Rae--she seemed to be always smelling that sour milk. They were almost always together though and seemed to enjoy their family time together. I saw Rae and June with Tim and Mike on several occasions. Never Jenn. I did not see Jenn interact with them at all.

Reactions: 23
So this vlog was filmed on a Thursday. Both kids are not with them when they are going to get Jenn’s spray tan and to Target so I guess Jess is a nanny to both boys.

Jenn said she isn’t getting off in Nassau because she has to stay behind with both boys.
Oh come on---we all remember that face she made to Deezy's wife. She didn't get off the ship in Nassau because she's not into hanging out with Deezy and his wife.

Reactions: 26
Oh come on---we all remember that face she made to Deezy's wife. She didn't get off the ship in Nassau because she's not into hanging out with Deezy and his wife.
Oh 100% Especially because we now know there was a nanny present. I was just relaying what she said. I was absolutely not defending her.

Reactions: 11
Yeah. That’s a happy couple.
I thought she said she was taking thumbnails more seriously. This just looks…..stupid.

I have to do videoed evaluations for my job and we are walking around for them. When I upload them to the private YouTube channel, I always quickly check which random shot YT picked as our thumbnail and often change it to something normal looking. It takes a second. But again, our evals are private and just staff accesses them…so it doesn’t even matter. Who sees this thumbnail and thinks “wow that looks like an interesting video to watch!”

Reactions: 12
Did they say he actually got those specific glasses? I predict Mommy will have to have say in which glasses they get for him whatever the case.

I would think they'd take his height in consideration with weight. At least they do with BMI but I have no ideal how it works with kids.

And since it's almost Saturday TTT 179: And Now It's Time to Spill Some Tea
They don’t start tracking BMI until they’re older, I can’t remember if it’s 2 or 3. Some don’t use it at all anymore.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.