The Tim Tracker #178 Xmas Is Starting Now (on Tattle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I have seen that sour milk face recently in vlogs as she has let her guard down a few times. When they were staying at Boardwalk I saw it twice. Dim has been with her long time and I am certain he is used to her laziness. Maybe that's why he doesn't hire an editor because he knows then she will completely check out from life.

Reactions: 15
So I'm walking up to the drink stand.....stick my right hand out to grab one of those cups....ooof....my knees....it's a kid grabbing the cup that I was about to grab. WTF kid, why you running at my old lady knees like that!!!!! I made a slight audible sound, was ready to go off and....it's J$. From behind I hear Tim's voice. J$---you can have Vitamin Water or Lemonade. Remember, not soda, what do you want? J$ plows into me again. Now I'm standing there, cup in hand and Tim cuts in front of me to get to the ice. No excuse me. No J$ you bumped into this (very nice) lady, apologize. Nothing. Crickets. And when I mean I used every ounce of strength that I had to not completely go off on them.

So--I'm still going back and forth. Developmentally disabled in some way, isn't aware of his surroundings, was focused on getting his drink, didn't even realize he plowed into me.....or brat? But you know who is a brat? Tim. Because as the parent, his ass should have apologized for his child and corrected his behavior and allowed me to get my drink first. (This happened before I saw the head hitting/finger posturing DD)
Oh hell no. If that were me, I would have definitely said something to Dim about his spawn running into me :mad:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
A lot of what people have observed here about Jackson is similar to how my nephew was after my brother and SIL adopted him. His parents neglected him, he was a container baby (which makes me fear for Oliver in the coming years), and they used to sell his formula for drugs. After that, he was in foster care for several years and was constantly being moved to new foster homes. He was five when my brother and SIL started fostering him.

As a result, he's had some really challenging kinesthetic issues as well as a lack of fine motor skills that babies especially develop during crucial "tummy time." The nanny holding him as tightly as possible with her arms and legs reminded me of the times my nephew would get very stressed out and tell my brother "I don't know what to do with my body." His parents were trained to just envelope him in the biggest, tightest hug for as long as he needed it. And the stories of him hitting his parents and crashing into Xmas also sound like my nephew - he would often crash his entire body into us because he didn't know how else to express his love for us. My nephew hasn't been diagnosed as autistic, but has been given a diagnosis as having PTSD from his first five years.

Six years later, my nephew is a fantastic, amazing kid who has an mind-blowing way of openly describing his feelings, facing changes and making friends everywhere. There are still bad days, but my brother and SIL have been PHENOMENAL parents who have - and still do - constantly fight for the best for him, particularly in his schools, some of which have been awesome and others appalling. They both hold down tough jobs and battle chronic health issues, but this kid is always and forever their first priority. All this to say that it's not too late for Buddy, but his parents need to buckle the duck down and stop being such selfish failures. Even if this means one of them leaving the other and taking the kids with them at any cost.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I guess it's possible. She has gained a lot of weight and anti-psych meds can do that to you (though in her case I think she is also just an overindulgent cow). That's one of the reasons my bipolar relative is so difficult about taking their meds it also zombifies them completely. She'd have to be attending therapy fairly regularly for that though and I really think she's just seen a life coach at best-surprised she hasn't filmed that to get free sessions.
If this is the case, that she's started some meds and is seeing a therapist, I hope they quickly decide to stop being a family vlog and go back to just Tim touring parks and resorts. They only need to do a vlog telling people that they need Jenn to focus on the kids now that they're older while Tim focuses on the channel. Jenn will keep editing and make the odd appearence, but they've done a lot of thinking about it and it's now time to keep the kids off the channel. There Trackers. I wrote you a script to work off.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
@xmasbdaygirl so, Jenn was plopped in that chair for a lengthy time. She just kept Oliver there like that too? Facing away from the pool and TV? Did he sleep the whole time?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
@xmasbdaygirl so, Jenn was plopped in that chair for a lengthy time. She just kept Oliver there like that too? Facing away from the pool and TV? Did he sleep the whole time?
Yeah, I know Xmas said she wasn't doing anything, but really nothing? Was she reading? Or using the iPad? Or just staring out into space?

Reactions: 7
I don't think they're capable of improving themselves for the sake of their children. They're both selfish and lazy and self-absorbed and entitled. I just don't think it's possible at this point. And I don't think they'll ever split up. Sometimes people would rather be miserable with someone they hate than be alone or see the other person find someone that actually makes them happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I don't think they're capable of improving themselves for the sake of their children. They're both selfish and lazy and self-absorbed and entitled. I just don't think it's possible at this point. And I don't think they'll ever split up. Sometimes people would rather be miserable with someone they hate than be alone or see the other person find someone that actually makes them happy.
I sort of think they're oblivious (or just don't care) what they're kids are dealing with. Seems like Dim got more annoyed about having to chase J$ and him possibly getting soda than J$ interacting with a stranger. Same with the camera lens. Of course, the one year old is going to be attracted to said lens since it's something they probably associated with their parental units at this point. Ugh. Those poor kids.

Reactions: 7
I don’t think they will ever split up either but who knows. I just feel like they would be poorer after a divorce and splitting everything. Being able to be lazy mooching gluttons is their motivating reason to live at this point.

Reactions: 11
Thanks Xmas! Fascinating stuff.

All I know is Jackson needs to be taken off the internet 100%. Off. He needs time to develop in whatever way that is for him without his asshole father coaxing him to perform for the camera. I am filled with rage at these lazy Trackers using their children to pay their bills.
100%. Their problem is that they’ve backed themselves into a corner. Even if they acknowledge that his privacy/intervention, etc should come first, they can’t and still have the lifestyle they’ve become accustomed to. They can’t afford the house and the cars and the vacations working construction and retail. So they’ve chosen and they’ve chosen themselves. What’s best for J would be for them to be living back in their little house scraping by but no.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She seriously looks SO rough. Like she got rescued from being stranded at sea.
Screenshot 2024-06-15 at 12.07.32 PM.png

"Look ma, a cliff!"
Screenshot 2024-06-15 at 12.08.26 PM.png

Looks like another new swimsuit.
Screenshot 2024-06-15 at 12.10.45 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I don’t think they will ever split up either but who knows. I just feel like they would be poorer after a divorce and splitting everything. Being able to be lazy mooching gluttons is their motivating reason to live at this point.
I go with not divorcing myself (especially if they actually talk to an attorney and realize just how much it will cost them). Neither of them will want to be stuck with the kids the full time or child support and I can't see them wanting to say bye bye to Ft. Pampers. Then there's the LLC (not sure how FL handles businesses in divorces but here they have to be divided).

Reactions: 15
The only child Ginn would fight tooth and nail for custody is Charlie Da Golf Cart.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She seriously looks SO rough. Like she got rescued from being stranded at sea.
View attachment 2996435

"Look ma, a cliff!"
View attachment 2996437

Looks like another new swimsuit.
View attachment 2996439
Anyone ever seen that 1960's Doris Day movie Move Over Darling? She looks like Doris's character does when she's rescued from a deserted island for five plus years but add a hundred pounds on her. Highly recommend the movie though if anyone likes screwball comedies it's a remake of an old Carey Grant movie My Favorite Wife which is excellent too.

Reactions: 11
He was sleeping for a long time. In the lounge chair next to her. She was reading. Before he was asleep, I saw him in the stroller. She was dangling a toy in front of him. They were eating at one point too. She was baby bird feeding him something.

For the record, my observation of Jenn in the lounge chair happened over probably 4 or so hours. I walked past her on the way to the Rainforest Room (spa) she was eating. I walked past after an hour or so in the spa again, baby was sleeping. I walked past again to find my family in the adult pool....still sleeping. She could have been doing aerobics in between my passes. 😂 Doubtful. But I can only speak for what I saw. It was when I went up at around 3:30/4 that J$ ran into me, Tim was heaving towels in the bin.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.