The Tim Tracker #178 Xmas Is Starting Now (on Tattle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks Xmas! Fascinating stuff.

All I know is Jackson needs to be taken off the internet 100%. Off. He needs time to develop in whatever way that is for him without his asshole father coaxing him to perform for the camera. I am filled with rage at these lazy Trackers using their children to pay their bills.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I have a question does the Nanny have a name or are we respecting her privacy by not giving it out. I also need to be honest and say I haven’t really been on tattle or have watched any of the videos that Tim puts out.
The theory here is that this nanny is indeed the one from last summer, based on her height, hair and maybe long manicure. Likely a college student who works on school breaks. Her name is Jess.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I always felt that Tim is rough. How he grabs merchandise etc. I bet he wasn't actually pissed at Ginn, that's just how he is. His rudeness, budding in front is part of his entitlement I am sure.
Ginn was sitting outside or inside all day? This soda area is inside right?
The soda area is outside on the deck where the pools are. It's under a roof though. Her chair was under the roof, facing the outside of the ship (I think it was a Carnival ship) so she wasn't even facing the pool to kind of watch Nanny/kid. Where her chair was, she wouldn't have been able to watch the movies on the screen, if that makes sense. I did try to take a pic of the chair set up but every time I went past there, there were a million people and I'm not a creeper. Next time, I'll bring spy glasses.

I have a question does the Nanny have a name or are we respecting her privacy by not giving it out. I also need to be honest and say I haven’t really been on tattle or have watched any of the videos that Tim puts out.
We believe her name is Jess. This seems to be the girl who watched J$ last year and Jenn "accidentally" left her name in a video last year. Comparing photos of this girl and Jess from last year, they are one and the same it seems.

Reactions: 32
Dim not apologizing for his kid being a total brat, whether personality-wise or because he's special needs, totally tracks. He didn't apologize for Budley being aggressive with the eye doctor's equipment either, like it didn't even occur to him that his kid's behavior is not normal and is frankly quite rude. We've also seen Budley literally walk into strangers (their "daddy and me" Starcruiser trip) and again Dim didn't apologize on behalf of his son.

I'm sure Dimmy totally had a teaching moment later in private about minding other people's personal space and waiting one's turn you guyzzzz. Just like they pretend they wait until a private moment to tell Budley not everything is about winning. 🫠🤡

Honestly I feel that energy too. I think he both was pissed at Ginn though, and he's just pissed at his own life because he can't understand why he's still a miserable bleep and feels inferior to everyone and is obsessed with winning. Dude should have just gone to therapy all those years ago except now he's forced to be a fake-happy "ding dang golly gee!" mofo when he's probably fantasizing about pushing Ginn off a cliff.
He has small dick energy. I really don't know why he couldn't have said a simple excuse us to Xmas. Would've literally taken two seconds. Or for that matter why he was letting J$ run around amok. He really shouldn't be since he's four and if he is special needs he really, really, shouldn't be.

The extent of their conversations really might consists of just "Yeahs" off camera. I also wonder if they call each other Timothy and Jennifer since that' what OG calls them.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Not my pic, but here's the setup for those of you who are not familiar. Jenn would be off to the far left in the shady/dark area facing the outside of the ship. J$ would be in one of these pools, on that yellow slide--which he loved--or in the splash pad which is basically the dead center (back) of this pic. Jenn clearly had no interest in watching her kid have fun with the Nanny. The Nanny seemed to really enjoy herself.

Screenshot 2024-06-15 at 2.16.52 PM.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I’m really not going to be surprised when the news comes out that these two split. People with more to lose have had to pull the trigger on their marriage. It gets to a point where it becomes unbearable. Seems like Tim may be approaching that point. What is Jenn there for? Not to take care of the kids or contribute anything of significance. She has outsourced all responsibilities. Tim could just keep paying people to play the role of wife/mother. Now that Jenn is driving, she is less dependent on Tim ( I couldn’t bring myself to call her “independent”).

Reactions: 24
Not my pic, but here's the setup for those of you who are not familiar. Jenn would be off to the far left in the shady/dark area facing the outside of the ship. J$ would be in one of these pools, on that yellow slide--which he loved--or in the splash pad which is basically the dead center (back) of this pic. Jenn clearly had no interest in watching her kid have fun with the Nanny. The Nanny seemed to really enjoy herself.

View attachment 2996358
I wonder if she was feeling seasick and used this as an excuse to completely check out of her responsibilities and contributed absolutely zero while Dim went out to film and on top of that had to come back at the end of the day and rage clean because J5D couldn't be bothered.

Reactions: 5
I wonder if she was feeling seasick and used this as an excuse to completely check out of her responsibilities and contributed absolutely zero while Dim went out to film and on top of that had to come back at the end of the day and rage clean because J5D couldn't be bothered.
Jenn’s got them sturdy sea legs… no one would buy this, especially after all their cruising.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I have been on over 25 cruises....I can't think of a cruise where the seas were more calm, especially early on. The first time any noticeable motion was felt was Thursday as it was windy there were storms out in the area. This interaction was Tuesday, we were docked from probably 8am and this whole thing happened around 3:30/4pm. There is no way she could have used seasick as an excuse. And that could backfire on her because if she got seasick, why would she ever want to cruise again?

Reactions: 30
I’m really not going to be surprised when the news comes out that these two split. People with more to lose have had to pull the trigger on their marriage. It gets to a point where it becomes unbearable. Seems like Tim may be approaching that point. What is Jenn there for? Not to take care of the kids or contribute anything of significance. She has outsourced all responsibilities. Tim could just keep paying people to play the role of wife/mother. Now that Jenn is driving, she is less dependent on Tim ( I couldn’t bring myself to call her “independent”).
Ugh, it would be a very ugly divorce all ways around. I really could see old Dimmy thinking he's smart enough to handle it himself then her pulling the rug out from under him and hiring someone who ends up trying to drain every penny from him. Whatever the case it doesn't seem like the current state of the relationship is healthy.

Reactions: 12
Jenn not wanting to be near Jackson while at the splash pad is a recurring theme. Who has that screen shot of Jackson playing in the splash pad on a previous cruise, where Jenn can be seen out of Jackson’s sight line chowing down on copious amounts of food?

Reactions: 24
I have been on over 25 cruises....I can't think of a cruise where the seas were more calm, especially early on. The first time any noticeable motion was felt was Thursday as it was windy there were storms out in the area. This interaction was Tuesday, we were docked from probably 8am and this whole thing happened around 3:30/4pm. There is no way she could have used seasick as an excuse. And that could backfire on her because if she got seasick, why would she ever want to cruise again?
I hate even mentioning this as a possibility but she might blame it on morning sickness. From the dynamics you observed I hope that means the baby factory is closed down for good BUT....

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I hate even mentioning this as a possibility but she might blame it on morning sickness. From the dynamics you observed I hope that means the baby factory is closed down for good BUT....
Yeah could be! I agree with everyone that the idea of her being seasick doesn't check out, I mention it because of the weird insistence on being near the window and facing out towards the sea (you know how they tell you to look at the horizon?). It also strikes me as classic J5D to claim some kind of random illness and use it as an excuse to do literally 0 parenting.

Reactions: 7
We all know she is lazy AF - but does she seem like she might be medicated recently? She looks so off & her mannerisms say to me - psychotropics. My guess would be a high dose to start with.

Reactions: 18
I guess we will find out when the vids get posted and if she got the wine at Remy.

I really can't describe it, but that girl is not happy. She has this constant look on her face like she's smelling sour milk. That's the best way I can describe it. It's like a look of constant disgust. Someone earlier asked---she looks rough. Her skin is bad and she's constantly disheveled. Maybe she forgot her hairbrush again? I already posted the pics, but the backstraps on her bathing suits have to hurt her. Maybe that's the look--pain from the suit straps?

Most interesting to me is, as many times as I saw Tim and Jenn that one day, I never, not even once, saw them interacting with other people. I'm not a people person and found myself talking to random people on the beach, on the nature path, just sitting somewhere. I never saw either of them talking to other people, even cast members. Again, that's not saying they didn't interact with a soul---I just never saw it. And the day I saw them walking right past me on Castaway Cay, there were a ton of kids in the water there and moms and babies (with life vests on) and she didn't say a word to a soul.

• Wow
Reactions: 36
We all know she is lazy AF - but does she seem like she might be medicated recently? She looks so off & her mannerisms say to me - psychotropics. My guess would be a high dose to start with.
I guess it's possible. She has gained a lot of weight and anti-psych meds can do that to you (though in her case I think she is also just an overindulgent cow). That's one of the reasons my bipolar relative is so difficult about taking their meds it also zombifies them completely. She'd have to be attending therapy fairly regularly for that though and I really think she's just seen a life coach at best-surprised she hasn't filmed that to get free sessions.

Reactions: 11
I guess we will find out when the vids get posted and if she got the wine at Remy.

I really can't describe it, but that girl is not happy. She has this constant look on her face like she's smelling sour milk. That's the best way I can describe it. It's like a look of constant disgust. Someone earlier asked---she looks rough. Her skin is bad and she's constantly disheveled. Maybe she forgot her hairbrush again? I already posted the pics, but the backstraps on her bathing suits have to hurt her. Maybe that's the look--pain from the suit straps?

Most interesting to me is, as many times as I saw Tim and Jenn that one day, I never, not even once, saw them interacting with other people. I'm not a people person and found myself talking to random people on the beach, on the nature path, just sitting somewhere. I never saw either of them talking to other people, even cast members. Again, that's not saying they didn't interact with a soul---I just never saw it. And the day I saw them walking right past me on Castaway Cay, there were a ton of kids in the water there and moms and babies (with life vests on) and she didn't say a word to a soul.
Yikes. I also think you were spot on with what you said about J5D seeing Nanny as a friend. I definitely get that sense, J5D has (by her own design) completely isolated herself and has no identity outside of her codependent relationship with Dim.

Reactions: 22
LOL I JUST rewatched this episode. She'll probably cobble together another sloppy vlog soon talking about how she wasn't able to edit her 5 videos after all because she was so busy after the cruise.
So busy making core memories 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Please don't tell me Jenn and I are pregnant at the same time 😂 I couldn't stand having anything in common with her

• Haha
Reactions: 14
OK. Next up (these are not in chronological order).....I'll call this one: How I met J$

This is Nassau day....Day 4. Up until this point in the cruise, I had not seen Jenn. By now, y'all have seen my THERE IS A NANNY!!!!! post. This day I just kept bumping into Jenn and Nanny over and over again. Jenn was camped out next to the drink station most of the day. Every time I walked past there, she was with O and Nanny and J were no where to be seen. Nanny was in the pool/splash pad with J$. I also posted the pic of Tim/Mike/Peter/Kitra/Rae/Jun down on the dock. We've since learned Tim and Mike went off to see Deezy.

OK. So I went up to the drink station to get myself a drink. For those of you who have never sailed DCL, I took a photo of the drink station. This is the soda side. The backside is coffee. Jenn was positioned on the opposite side of where this photo was taken, next to the coffee, facing the water, for most of the day. This pic wasn't taken at the time of this interaction....so don't come at me for accuracy.

View attachment 2996269

So I'm walking up to the drink stand.....stick my right hand out to grab one of those cups....ooof....my knees....it's a kid grabbing the cup that I was about to grab. WTF kid, why you running at my old lady knees like that!!!!! I made a slight audible sound, was ready to go off and....it's J$. From behind I hear Tim's voice. J$---you can have Vitamin Water or Lemonade. Remember, not soda, what do you want? J$ plows into me again. Now I'm standing there, cup in hand and Tim cuts in front of me to get to the ice. No excuse me. No J$ you bumped into this (very nice) lady, apologize. Nothing. Crickets. And when I mean I used every ounce of strength that I had to not completely go off on them.

So--I'm still going back and forth. Developmentally disabled in some way, isn't aware of his surroundings, was focused on getting his drink, didn't even realize he plowed into me.....or brat? But you know who is a brat? Tim. Because as the parent, his ass should have apologized for his child and corrected his behavior and allowed me to get my drink first. (This happened before I saw the head hitting/finger posturing DD)

So---if you've never been on DCL, in the middle of where this drink stand is, is the giant TV with movies playing. Oh look, Emperors New Groove is on Funnel Vision....my new favorite movie. It is a good movie. So I plant my ass in a chair right there and I've never been so interested in a movie in my life.

Tim is back from Nassau (I didn't know he had left the ship at the time) and he's here to collect his family. Nanny must have returned to her room. Mike is not around. The negative energy here---you can feel it a mile away. Tim is cleaning up the chair area where Jenn had spent her day. Picking up the baby's toys and whatever crap they had all over the chairs. Jenn is literally standing there watching him. J$ is whining about something (couldn't hear, I was watching his body language) and drinking his drink. Tim is THROWING the towels . Bringing them to the towel bin. Shoving them in the bin. Moving the stroller. I don't want to use the word violent but he's tidying up with force. Jenn is still literally standing there watching him. No words. Just staring. No verbal communication. No assistance. They walked away together.

Over the 7 days on the ship, this is the first of 3 instances where I saw them all 4 of them, together. The others were the Diaper Dash and the whatever party thing in the lobby where J$ was rolling around on the carpet. I never actually saw Tim and Jenn speak to each other. After the past week, I truly believe they only interact when the camera is on. I also think Tim is a dick, but Jenn is a bleep for just standing there while Tim cleaned up her crap. There was no reason why, if Tim had picked up J$, Jenn couldn't clean up her own area, take Da Baby and go to the room.

Edited to add: This was the story from when I posted that he cannot stand her. Truth is, they probably can't stand each other. The only interactions they have are the ones we see in the videos.
Wasn't there a time where he was bitching about other people's kids running into him an she was telling other kids to "wait their turn"? good to see karma hitting them with their own kid turning out to be like like the kids they used to go off on one about, it's only a matter of time before he's having such massive meltdowns or doing such bad behaviour to the point people are actually going record an put on social sites, an then they really will be exposed

Also I am grateful for the slow speed, gives me time to catch up, just put my niece to bed, hoping she stays so I can keep up with the next batch when it's ready 😃

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.