Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I'm going to start with a disclaimer for the lurkers/newcomers. I booked this cruise when it was first announced. It was a 7 night Inaugural Lighthouse Point cruise with a stop at Castaway Cay and Nassau. This was my 18th Disney Cruise. So, we cruise Disney. A lot. This is my 6th cruise in 2 years. I DID NOT book this cruise because I thought the Trackers would sail on it. It didn't even occur to me that they would be on it until a few months before sailing. Even then, I figured they were on the DVC cruise with The Holy Moly. We are a family of all adults, so I thought, even if we were on the same sailing, that we wouldn't see them. I'm an early riser. We don't spend a lot of time in the pool/kid's splash pad area. I thought I would maybe see Tim recording at the deck parties and big events. I was wrong.

I was to be clear here: I NEVER followed them if I saw them. I NEVER tried to find them. I NEVER looked around to see if they were around me. For some fucking weird reason, they were just always where I was. If they weren't were I was at any given moment, one of them showed up. Towards the end of the cruise, I was convinced that they were actually stalking me. Kidding, but maybe not.

Again, for clarity: I NEVER approached them. I NEVER spoke to them, although this one time, I do not know how I had enough self control to not go off. Even when seated very close to them, I did not look in their direction. I did not engage them. I did not take photos or video, with the exception of when we were all in very large crowds. I also did not record the children. I could have. I could have a million times. But, unlike Tim, I have morals and will not exploit someone else's child.

About me: I am an introvert who hates interacting with people but I absolutely love to people watch, if that makes sense. I could sit on a bench at the Magic Kingdom for 12 hours and just watch people. They posts I make going forward will be about my observations while I was on this cruise.

• Heart
Reactions: 109

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
OK. Next up (these are not in chronological order).....I'll call this one: How I met J$

This is Nassau day....Day 4. Up until this point in the cruise, I had not seen Jenn. By now, y'all have seen my THERE IS A NANNY!!!!! post. This day I just kept bumping into Jenn and Nanny over and over again. Jenn was camped out next to the drink station most of the day. Every time I walked past there, she was with O and Nanny and J were no where to be seen. Nanny was in the pool/splash pad with J$. I also posted the pic of Tim/Mike/Peter/Kitra/Rae/Jun down on the dock. We've since learned Tim and Mike went off to see Deezy.

OK. So I went up to the drink station to get myself a drink. For those of you who have never sailed DCL, I took a photo of the drink station. This is the soda side. The backside is coffee. Jenn was positioned on the opposite side of where this photo was taken, next to the coffee, facing the water, for most of the day. This pic wasn't taken at the time of this interaction....so don't come at me for accuracy.

IMG_5996.jpg

So I'm walking up to the drink stand.....stick my right hand out to grab one of those cups....ooof....my knees....it's a kid grabbing the cup that I was about to grab. WTF kid, why you running at my old lady knees like that!!!!! I made a slight audible sound, was ready to go off and....it's J$. From behind I hear Tim's voice. J$---you can have Vitamin Water or Lemonade. Remember, not soda, what do you want? J$ plows into me again. Now I'm standing there, cup in hand and Tim cuts in front of me to get to the ice. No excuse me. No J$ you bumped into this (very nice) lady, apologize. Nothing. Crickets. And when I mean I used every ounce of strength that I had to not completely go off on them.

So--I'm still going back and forth. Developmentally disabled in some way, isn't aware of his surroundings, was focused on getting his drink, didn't even realize he plowed into me.....or brat? But you know who is a brat? Tim. Because as the parent, his ass should have apologized for his child and corrected his behavior and allowed me to get my drink first. (This happened before I saw the head hitting/finger posturing DD)

So---if you've never been on DCL, in the middle of where this drink stand is, is the giant TV with movies playing. Oh look, Emperors New Groove is on Funnel Vision....my new favorite movie. It is a good movie. So I plant my ass in a chair right there and I've never been so interested in a movie in my life.

Tim is back from Nassau (I didn't know he had left the ship at the time) and he's here to collect his family. Nanny must have returned to her room. Mike is not around. The negative energy here---you can feel it a mile away. Tim is cleaning up the chair area where Jenn had spent her day. Picking up the baby's toys and whatever crap they had all over the chairs. Jenn is literally standing there watching him. J$ is whining about something (couldn't hear, I was watching his body language) and drinking his drink. Tim is THROWING the towels . Bringing them to the towel bin. Shoving them in the bin. Moving the stroller. I don't want to use the word violent but he's tidying up with force. Jenn is still literally standing there watching him. No words. Just staring. No verbal communication. No assistance. They walked away together.

Over the 7 days on the ship, this is the first of 3 instances where I saw them all 4 of them, together. The others were the Diaper Dash and the whatever party thing in the lobby where J$ was rolling around on the carpet. I never actually saw Tim and Jenn speak to each other. After the past week, I truly believe they only interact when the camera is on. I also think Tim is a dick, but Jenn is a cunt for just standing there while Tim cleaned up her crap. There was no reason why, if Tim had picked up J$, Jenn couldn't clean up her own area, take Da Baby and go to the room.

Edited to add: This was the story from when I posted that he cannot stand her. Truth is, they probably can't stand each other. The only interactions they have are the ones we see in the videos.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
OK last story...this happened at one of the trivias, Movie Quote Trivia. Of course, I was in my seat for at least 5 minutes when Tim and Mike walked in. This was an adult only trivia and was hosted by a guy named Declan. Declan is a funny guy and if you've cruised with him before, you know he has the personality to host night time events on a Disney cruise. So they showed a quote on the screen and you had to write down the movie title. There was a range of movies--Mrs. Doubtfire...Goodfellas...Shawshank Redemption...Saw...it was all over the place. The room was very crowded as most trivias were on this cruise. There were a few tables with guys who, every time Declan said something, they'd come back with some sort of comment/wise crack. Tim did not like this. Every person in the room was laughing. Like pee your pants kind of laughing at some points because Declan was playing off what the guys were saying and it was going back and forth and people were yelling out stuff. It was all kind of PG13, not offensive at all, but it was an adult event. Tim looked like he was at a funeral. He did not like that these folks were getting attention. He also didn't like that a lot of people knew the answers and he did not. Stone faced the entire time. It gave a glimpse of the real Tim when there are other males in the picture.

This was also the same trivia when I was walking out one guy said to his friend: Did you see Tim Tracker sitting over there? And the friend said---Yea, he's a dick.

That's the end of my list folks. I'm anxious for when these vlogs come out because I'm sure they will showcase a side of the cruise that I didn't see with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 81

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I'm going to tell my Peter story next because really, it was a highlight for me. I have a huge amount of respect for him. He's humble. He doesn't know everything. He's genuinely interested in what people say. I had mentioned something to him on our first LHP day, about something we did. Then I saw him again on our second LHP and he stopped me to ask me some more questions, asked where he could see that. He totally knows who I am if he were to read here. 😂

So we were in a trivia, a very, very, very crowded trivia. Peter/Kitra and Adrian were there. There was an older woman (like 70s) seated near them who noticed the cameras....she says to Peter---are you from The DIS? Peter kind of chuckled and said no, I wish I was! Older lady said oh, do you make videos and Peter says--yes, we make videos on YouTube of our travels. Old lady says---oooh, I want to watch, tell me where I can see them. The Peter goes----if you like Disney World videos, you need to watch HIS channel (points to Adrian)---it's Theme Park Express. His videos are really good, you're going to enjoy them.

To me, it was a kind moment because he could have plugged his own channel. He didn't have to mention Adrian at all, Adrian wasn't talking to the lady.

Watching them both over the past week, their filming was completely unnoticeable. They are very methodical about what/when they record where Tim just holds the camera and records everything. Tim is a guy walking around recording. Peter/Adrian are guys who are walking around, enjoying things and then pick up their camera for a shot occasionally.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 79

quietcandy

VIP Member
Here's the only recap we all need:

I’ve spent most of the day exploring and now I’m relaxing in a chair but I could not wait to come on here. First, the internet package works on the island!!! Ok…so we were within the first 100 or so off the ship. We were on the second tram out. The merch scene was inane but we were early and didn’t have to wait too long. By the time I paid, it was nuts. Ok—my big news. Still no Jenn and the children. I found Tim—big surprise at the character dance party thing for kids. He did not have his kids. He was with Mike recording other peoples children dancing with the characters. I’m hesitant to even posted this because it really grossed me out. The sheer joy in Tim’s face watching the characters dance was troubling to me. Like, maybe he doesn’t k is those chipmunks are 20 year old girls in a furry suit? Joy. Beaming with joy. Like when a kid sees a toy he really wanted and gets a present. Joy. So the characters start doing the limbo. The kids are doing the limbo. Goofy is doing the limbo. Tim WITHOUT HIS CHILDREN is doing the limbo with the other strangers children. He’s fucking weird. That is all. I have to say.

I have no clue where Jenn and the kids are. If I didn’t see on insta she was there, I would have thought he was cruising solo with Mike….who is a very sweaty guy.

The walk wasn’t bad at all. There were people struggling. They had cold towels midway. The flies. Oh the flies. I didn’t personally see flies in the serving area but when you got your food on your tray, the flies came from all over. The trick was to throw your napkin over your tray. People with no napkins had flies everywhere. People with their tray covered were fine. I don’t know how they are going to fix it. It was bad. It wouldn’t stop me from coming here…the island is really beautiful. I’ll post my full review after our second day.

Couple of quick comments: I do not think they are in a suite or that they have a cabana. Those cabanas sold out in about 2.5 seconds to the Pearl cruisers.

Jenn could have been on the island. I did not see her. I saw Tim with Mike about 5-6 different times. My daughter’s comment re: Mike. That guy is old. He looks and dresses young, when you look at him. He looks rough. And he had sweated through the back of his shirt like really badly. He also wears a diamond stud earring. I will check for a wedding ring next time we see them.

I have photos…of the island which truly is a natural beauty. It’s just gorgeous. And of Tim being a creeper. I’ll post those when I get back, Pic don’t upload for me right now.

I also apologize for all the typos. I hate typing on my phone. I’m literate. I promise.

THERE IS A NANNY!!!!!!!

Shorter, dark curly hair, Hispanic looking VERY YOUNG woman. Holding J$ hand.

And Jenn is gigantic.

Tim and Mike walked by. About 5 mins later, Jenn came past.

Ok, I have my lounge chair and spy glasses on. 🤣 Totally joking about the spy glasses, lurkers. That would be Tim.

She was wearing a romper. She was carrying Da Baby. Nanny was holding J hand. He had this blank very confused look on his face. It made me sad.

If I had to guess, Nanny is 20. It could be Rosie as she was described somewhere as short and Hispanic looking. This girl is pretty short, maybe 5’2? Long dark curly hair. I don’t know where they went and my ass if firmly planted in this chair. ☀

It could be Jess. I have no idea. She was def focused on J no O.

Tim has been with Mike every time that I’ve seen him. I saw Mike solo last night. He was chewing gum like a cow. Mouth wide open, chopping away. Like a kid.

I think Tim is cruising with Mike and Jenn has her own companion. I want to see them interact with each other and with their children. 😎

My two cents: Jenn is not working on this cruise. I get it if they were here covering the sailing, covering LHP, blasting social media together….Tim is working. And barely. Mike is accompanying him. Jenn is doing shit.

I did not see Tim at the ultimate booty butt character dance party last night. I’m guessing they stayed at dinner too long and missed it. It was 7:35pm. J$ would have loved it, it was really cute.

I have walked past her several times over the past 3 hours. She’s been with Da baby the entire time. Her ass is planted in a lounge chair facing outside the ship, facing a Carnival ship, we are in port, so not a “view”. Da Baby was in the stroller at first. Now he’s asleep in the chair next to her, she’s reading. I cannot take a pic because she’s next to the coffee stand and it would be incredible obvious. J$ was with Nanny in the Nemo splash pad when I saw him last. No Tim. No Mike.

I’m not sure that this photo will post but this is my low point. I’m a real stalker now. I was walking on deck 3 and looked out the window below. Spotted Tim and Mike off the ship with Peter and Kitra and Ray and Jun. I’m guessing Jenn is still in the chair up on deck reading while Nanny du jour has the kid.

I meant to mention this, I got a little overwhelmed when I saw her 🤣 Oliver’s coloring is off for sure. He have that yellow tint to his skin, it’s hard to tell though because it could be that he’s very fair and his hair is more yellow than blonde if that makes sense so it makes his coloring look weird.

He’s small. I would use the word scrawny to describe him but I had giant chubby babies. That child doesn’t have a ounce of baby fat on him.

She interacts with him the way a babysitter would interact with a child they are caring for. That’s the best way I can describe it. There are a ton of moms with little little kids. They don’t interact with their kid that way. It’s like she read a manual on how to. Take care of a ba y and is following instructions. There’s no nurture vibe. That’s the best way I can describe it.

In the time I was watching she did not interact with J. She spoke to the nanny. The nanny spoke to J. The nanny was holding Js hand. Then they weren’t together after that.

I cannot share what I would like to share right now. I actually have two stories on my list of things to spill when I get home—-but he fucking hates her. He absolutes cannot stand her. Do you know when you are near two people and you can just feel the negative energy between them? That. 1000 times that. It’s all a show folks. It’s all for the clicks and views. She may or may not be into him….he fucking cannot stand her.

Im going to add—we are skipping dinner tonight because even though it is only Day 4, I cannot eat anymore. I was laying in the rainforest room trying relax and the woman next to me was snoring so loud I’m ready to kick her. So I’m bringing my rage here.

Two more cents from me—I have not seen one person come up to them, like omg , Tim!!! Jenn!!! Nobody on this cruise gives a fuck.

And I think they stay together because it would destroy the channel. Then what?

I’ll also apologize for not liking and loving all your comments. My phone HATES doing reactions.

Yesterday was Lookout Cay. We go back on Thursday. castaway is tomorrow.

I saw Tim and Mike 5-6 times together across the span of about 3 hours. I see the photos that she was there. All I can say is that they spent the majority of the day apart because I never saw her. I saw her for the first time today. And I saw her a lot…and a lot of her 😂

I can only speak for the times I’ve seen them. I am not following them, I am not walking around seeing where they go. Up until today, late afternoonish, I have not seen them together since we got on the ship. That’s not saying they aren’t ever together, it might be a weird coincidence, they haven’t been together when I’ve seen them—-until this afternoon.

I also only saw the nanny around 10ish this morning. Never again.

Today’s tea is piping hot yall. I’m fairly certain this isn’t Rosie. It could be Jess or another college student. Long, well done nails. I’m going to say this though,, no one here will speak unkindly of this Nanny. Seriously, I will fucking go off. This girl is good with J$, she gets him. She’s very engaging with him and reacted appropriately when he threw his fit. 1000 times better than what I’ve seen of his parents. Nothing bad about this girl—got it? I have a pic, I need to edit her face before I post it.

That said, Jenn sucks as a mother. I just saw her walking on the path with a completely naked baby. Naked. Carried on the path. She was also carrying him in chest deep water without a life vest on him and I think that was completely irresponsible.

More tea to come! Today was a day…I’m starting to think they are stalking me.

She went out much deeper than this. To the structure. J$ and Nanny were on there until he freaked out about something.

The back straps on that suit were screaming for help.

I just want to say—we got on the island before 9. Got the spot on the beach. Did the 5k. Got a Konk Kooler by 10 and watched a wedding where the groom came out to Mandos theme. 😍 Then I went and sat in my chair. They came to me. I did not look for them at all. They literally came right to me.

Mike and Tim arrived on the island when we were finishing the 5k, about 10. Jenn was not with them.

Lunch—-holy fuck what a shit show. The whole fam, nanny and Mike sat at a table. Tim and Da baby stayed behind while everyone got food. Everyone came back with food. Tim left and never came back. He didn’t eat with them. An hour later we walked past again, Tim was sitting where they all had been eating—alone. They are some weird fucking people.

To be clear—Jenn and da baby were together. nanny and J were together all on the same beach . I saw Tim and Mike a few hours earlier, together, alone. They were not in the water with the kids, Jenn and nanny. They were all together at lunch, but Tim disappeared and didn’t come back while we were there.

To be clear on the naked part—walking down the path, Jenn was holding him, we (and everyone else) saw his butt. His boy parts were pressed up against her. You couldn’t see that.

As far as the lack of life vest—I was watching thinking—she’s going to lose her footing and drop him. She’s chest deep in that water…she’s gonna drop him. Or he’s a slippery little human….hes going in. She didn’t drop him or fall though—so maybe I should give some credit? Nope, the kid should have had a vest on. They were available. J$ had one on.

And J$——not a good swimmer. Very very hesitant, even in ankle deep water. Not at all comfortable in the water. And Nanny was a fucking champ reassuring him. Like, really, really, really amazing. Like seriously—I cannot even begin to tell you how much I like her just observing her interactions with him. She’s a queen. 👸🏻

Tim was at the pirate deck party fireworks last night, alone. There was a bit of what my daughter labeled as drama, that I cannot share until I get home because it will dox me for sure. Nothing major, but a weird observation.

And again, not going to share too much because I’m trying to lay low. I really like Peter and Kitra. I have gained a respect for them even. I’ll save that for Saturday.

This was after I saw them swimming and after lunch. Maybe an hour after I saw them eating . And again, we were eating and they showed up. I can’t stress enough they are the ones finding me. I think the thing that I reference in my last post, that happened last night was a trap. 🤣

Shit, you are right, there was a Dance Party at 12:15 and that’s when we were eating and he disappeared.

Jenn seems to get along well with Mike, well I’ve only seen them interact at lunch today. The Nanny also seems to get along with Mike.

Oh and Nanny calls J, Buddy. It was actually kind of cute. Don’t hate me.

I can say that I have witnessed first hand the sheer joy in that man’s face at a character dance party. Not this one we are talking about right now, but the one I watched was the same concept, just more people, more kids. I hate to even say this but he gets off on this. He is the creepiest form of creeper there is. The stans need to wake the fuck up. His wife and children were eating lunch and he fucking bailed on them to go watch other people kids interact with young people in furry costumes. Nauseating.

And my observation—not fact, I don’t know anything for sure—J$ seems extremely comfortable with this girl. This is not someone he met last week. He knows her. And she knows him. Mike seems to know her as well.

Just saw her again now, my daughter says—that girl is well dressed. Always. She makes Jenn look like even more of a slob with that graphic t she’s wearing, probably right from dinner.

J was rolling around on the floor of the atrium/lobby. 😔

Guys—I’m gonna need a vacation from this vacation. I’m working harder than I thought I would here. They are seriously everywhere I go.

I think it was dancing? Not a fit. I really think he has special needs. I’m sorry. I’m not any sort of profession but I’ve been around kids a lot. No other kid in the atrium was rolling around in the floor. People were in line taking photos, there was music, talking, no one else was on the floor. Rolling around.

We walked through up above, if you know the ships you know what I’m talking about and looked down and there they were. There was confetti on the floor so there must have been some sort of party before hand? I didn’t stop we were walking quickly back to the room.

I’ll share two little sips of tea this morning:

Over heard last night—two guys talking: Hey do you see Tim Tracker sitting over there. Yea, that guy is a DICK. 🤣🤣🤣 I almost struck up a conversation but I convinced myself if could be a trap. 🤣

Second—just an observation…Tim does not like to be in a room full of people who know more than him. He is a visible sore loser. Every single person was laughing…Tim looked pissed.

There is no Lookout Cay 5k. People were running the pier but that’s only .4 miles so it is not close to a 5k.

Mike is wearing a Castaway 5k shirt today. No joke, they are everywhere I am. So he/they could have done the CC 5k yesterday. I did not see while we did it but we saw them arriving in the island when right when we finished.

No Jenn yet. Saw Nanny pulling a wagon with Da Baby. J and Tim were with them. Since then, I have seen Tim and Mike no less than 587 times.

Peter and I are besties now. (Not really, but we’ve spoken a lot). I know grifters, blah blah blah, I do believe they are genuine and kind people. I have a nice story about them.

It is very overcast and windy today. We are at the other lunch stand…not one fly. Cant say about where we eating the first day.

You guyzzzzzzz the internet on the ship is terrible!!!!! You can’t even access the internet at all!

I’m back on the ship. Again, Tim and Mike wandered the island together. They ate alone together. I did not see Jenn at all. That doesn’t mean she wasn’t there—just that I didn’t see her.

It was very windy today. They were asking that you don’t raise the umbrellas because however they are anchored hasn’t set yet. The pier walk was again totally fine, although definitely more of a challenge walking against the wind. I did not experience any flies today. At all. I also didn’t see any crabs. So they either don’t like the wind or the tourists have scared them away. I’ll give a few review of the island after Saturday tea.

I wonder if he posted the pic of the nanny because he wanted to beat me to it. I have a pic ready for Saturday.

She has a tattoo with words basically under her bra line….we’ve been trying to figure out what it says 🤣 she has another on her back.

And Tim and nanny were alone together today. She had O in the wagon, he had J. They looked like their own happy family. I know she’s young but she’s a much better mom than Jenn.

Wagons were on the island for people to use both right off the ship and after the tram ride. Basically you used it to transport your kids on the long pier. And dropped them off at the tram and then grabbed another after the tram ride, as were strollers. I only saw her on deck with a single stroller. O was in it while her ass was reading in the chair.

I’m going to go off for a moment on Tim showing that misspelling at Cabanas. Go Fuck yourself Tim. If you haven’t cruised before, 99.99999% of the food service workers are from non English speaking countries. Mostly Southeast Asia has been my experience with Disney Cruise line. My server and asst server are both from Indonesia. For a majority of these folks, we aren’t just talking about a different spoken language, we are talking about a different alphabet/writing. These people bust their asses. They are trying to make the most particular folks happy because their jobs literally depend on it. They are carrying heavy, overloaded trays through a room full of people and running around kids over and over again for hours every single night. They do it with a smile. They will do whatever they need to in order to please their guests. Big fucking deal, someone spelled a word, not in their first language, incorrectly. Go Fuck yourself Tim, seriously, every one of those people works harder in one hour than you have worked in your entire life, you entitled fuck. You love to cruise so much, supposedly, how about you have some tolerance. I have zero tolerance for you.

But I guess Tim focusing on someone else error tracks with his absolute distain in trivia the other day. I’ll tell that tale tomorrow. He’s a dick. He’s an asshole. His entire Tim Tracker persona is just a character he plays for YT. I’ve watched it for a week now. Camera off, demeanor changes. There is no joy in his life when the camera is off. That dude the other day said it best—that guy is a dick.

Holy fuck this entire ship is talking about the churro Mickey waffles. Cabanas was opening at 730 and there were at least 30 people waiting. 🤣 I’ll leave you with a pic of my coffee, tomorrow it will be tea.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
First, I’m so honored to have my own Tattle thread. I feel the love. ❤

So I’m in this room trying to kill some time before the next trivia—I already won once today. There’s this thing called Sarge Says. It’s Sarge from Toy Story and some soldiers basically playing Simon says and they are looking for something, it’s a giant crayon. This room is full of kids and their parents, having fun. J$ would seriously love this. They are doing head, shoulders, knees and toes…dancing, stuff like that. Why don’t they bring their kids to the fun stuff? They are useless parents.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I'm going to start with the Diaper Dash. I will fully admit, this was the lowest point for me and I felt wrong watching them here. I will also admit, I went to the Diaper Dash because my curiosity got the best of me and I really want to know if they were going to have Da Baby compete again. Even though he is walking--I wouldn't put anything past them. For those of you who haven't seen a DD, like everyone on the ship come out for it, it's adorable. So, we got there and I look down and there's Tim, holding Da Baby. Nanny is sitting in front of him and J$ is sitting in between her legs. Her body is enveloping his, that's the best way I can describe it. She's a smaller girl and her body is completely surrounding his. No Jenn. J$ is sitting there an his hands and fingers are going a mile a minute. He's rubbing his fingers together. He's rubbing his hands together. He's doing that finger posturing that we've seen him doing in the car on a few occasions. Nanny is getting tighter and tighter around him (if that makes sense). J$ is rubbing his head, he's rubbing his ears. He's visibily uncomfortable. All the other kids are sitting, just sitting. The race hasn't started yet, so it's not loud-loud but there are a ton of people so there is a lot of background noise.

It's giving me a hard time drawing on these pictures and uploading them....so they are behind the guy standing/leaning on the stair railing.
IMG_6009.jpg

IMG_6010.jpg

So at one point, J$ squirms away from Nanny and starts swinging that blue velvet rope in front of him. The rope is swinging, swinging harder, swinging harder....the posts are swinging now. I say--loudly---is someone going to stop him? That pole is going to fall on someone. Like she heard me (she didn't) Nanny scoops him back into her---he wasn't sitting ON her lap but moreso in between her legs, where her legs were wrapped around him. J$ didn't like this. I do not know what she said to him, or if she said anything (I was upstairs) but he started smacking himself, with both hands on the sides of his head. Like clapping with his head in between. He did it maybe 3-4-5 times? Nanny quickly grabbed both his hands and squeezed him tightly. This calmed him down. I'm telling you guys---I'm not a religious person at all---this girl was send by some higher power for this kid.

So now, Jenn shows up. She sits next to Tim, but doesn't say anything to J$. At all. He doesn't look at her either. Literally no recognition or communication at all. Tim hands off Da Baby to Jenn and starts fucking around with his glasses. You can see the light when he's taking a photo/video. It's bright. But I was watching closely. He's taking pics/video of Da Baby. J$ is acting like he's not even part of that same family. Tim pulls out the big ass, fuzzy ball camera and shoves it in Da Baby's face. Da Baby grabs the lens and Tim is PISSED. YOU GO LITTLE GUY!!!!!

So the lights go down, the colored lights start shining and Tim starts hitting his glasses. I'm assuming that the darkness/crazy lighting effects did not work well with the creeper glasses because Tim quickly got up and moved clear across the room.

In this photo---Jenn/O/Nanny/J$ are on the bottom left. Nanny is holding her phone up. Tim and his fuzzy balls are on the top right, next to the guy in the grey shirt standing with his arms crossed.

IMG_6017.jpg

My two cents: They do know about J$ issues. They brought Jess back because she handles him well. Tim and Jenn do not handle him well. They give in to him because it's easier for them. But, I'm going to give Tim and Jenn a tad bit of credit here---they do a phenomenal job showing J$ good side in the videos. This must be a challenge for them. They for certain only show him at his absolute best and that could be why it takes so fucking long to edit some of these videos.

Back to the DD---I'm really anxious to see how he exploits these children. It was a really good DD as the children were super uncooperative. In the first race, this little girl crawled big circles in the middle of the mat while the other babies didn't move at all. She was adorable. The second round, this one baby tried to climb the stairs.

The winner of it all---stood up and walked away after collecting his prize. To which the entire crowd started screaming CHEATER. Loudly. The cruise director hypes up the Diaper Dash and talks about how if your kid walks you can't compete. They made a huge deal about the no walking rule during the race constantly. I want to see how Tim spins this---if he mentions it at all.

OK.....that's the end of Chapter 1 :coffee: Sip on that for a while.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 68

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I know you are all excited for tomorrow, but keep in mind, I’ll probably be off the ship by 8am and then I have to drive home about 2 hours. Give me a little bit of time to unpack the car, pet the dog…I promise that I will get the computer fired up and make my first post asap.

I was going to include something in my comment card, which apparently is now an online survey, not the paper that is has been for 25 years. More room for actual suggestions I was told. I’m planning on mentioning Tim specifically there and his crappy ass glasses.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
If there is a live tomorrow, I am mentally prepared for "An Unwell person stalked us and ruined our cruise". We're sooooooooooo scared you guyzzzzzz.

I promise you all this, I did not say one word to them. I did not follow them. I did not seek them out. Everything I've posted here happened in full "public" view. I couldn't even tell you where their room was---although I saw them coming/going to the aft elevator, so I suspect they were in the back of the ship.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

airbusA330

VIP Member
I’m traveling this weekend to get away and still can’t wait for the 🫖 later.
—-
As an aside, my mom is now cancer free and I’m just awaiting the judges decree on the divorce. Thank you everyone for your kindness. It’s been a shitty 9 months and it’s amazing how one’s whole life can change, isn’t it? Great community here for us all being so unwell 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 61

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
26 pages (and counting) in one day. That’s gotta be a record right? 🤭🤣🤣
I need a vacation.

But thank you all for tuning in. I apologize if the tea wasn't strong enough. I did say before I left that I would not approach them. I would not confront them. I wasn't looking for any drama, but they gave me more to work with than I ever imagined.

I still really want to know what the running was about. And it really seemed like once they came back, they didn't know what to do with the fact that Tim didn't come back with them.

I guess I have a few vlogs to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Confession time: I said earlier that I did not see Jenn interact with anyone aside from Nanny and Mike. Well...that wasn't entirely true. This story is one from Castaway Cay day. I had already shared that we basically ate lunch with them because they sat right next to where we were sitting. I shared that Tim sat with O while everyone else got food and then left as soon as they all returned----to go watch the booty butts we learned.

Well, we left the eating area, went back to the beach for a bit and then decided to call it a day. So we're walking down the main CC path and Peter and Kitra are walking behind us. We're walking....here comes Jenn holding a totally naked Baby O. Just walking on the path. I have no idea where they were headed to. They were past the bathroom and past the eating area. And her face when she saw Kitra---panic? terror? fear? Eyes widened. I can't describe it, but it was not her sour milk face. It was clear that they had not seen each other yet on the cruise. I know Peter/Kitra saw Tim because I watched them talk on the dock in Nassau (Tuesday). CC was Wednesday. Kitra's spoke first and voice was crazy high and squeaky---Hi! How ARE you? Then she said another Hi, which I'm assuming was to O. Jenn mumbled something like good and kept on walking with her naked baby. I wanted so badly to say something to Kitra...but I didn't want to blow my cover.

There is no love there. 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

hcslacs

VIP Member
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 55

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
OMG if you guys watch any of this video, watch when Tim goes to trivia starting about 22:08. I'm about to die right now. I was wondering if this would even make the video because of the music and his look of absolute confusion at points is killing me.

Fuck you, Tim for not believing somebody got them all right. Fuck you. That would be me. My family got them all right. And we lost in the stupid tie breaker because I don't know shit about Lord of the Rings and how many minutes were in the extended blu-ray. We guess 592. The answer was 700 something.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Without derailing the thread, was he dressed like an unkempt homeless person the whole trip?
They are both graphic tshirt all day/every day kind of people.

I think we all think Koda is on the spectrum. 👀
---
I really don’t wanna hear about OA or TPE. They have their own threads.
I really mentioned them specifically because before I left for the cruise, I got a lot of OMG the vloggers!!!!!! type comments. I wanted to give a comparison of my interaction with Peter vs how I observed the Trackers. Maybe if I actually interacted with the Trackers.....eh, no.

I understand your optic.

Adrian explained “Nugget” (Grogu) in one of his videos. Kodak’s mom got really sick, possibly cancer. The Mandalorian had just come out and Mom loved Grogu. Koda got Nugget so that she could have the spirit of her mother with her constantly.

I don’t know much about Adrian and Koda, as I only view TPE occasionally when the topic interests me.
They are engaged. He proposed when they we on an Alaskan excursion, while sailing on a DCL cruise. They will be wed on a DCL cruise next year.
I have never watched anything but this is really sweet. I think if she didn't look so young, it wouldn't have stuck out to me so much. There was an adult woman with a puppet on the cruise. Who only communicated through the puppet. It was a very dirty pig. Like dirty because the puppet has clearly been dragged everwhere and never been washed. It was fucking strange.

On the other hand, I think the comparison provides a telling frame of reference between them and the Trackers.
Exactly why I mentioned what I did. I wasn't planning on bringing them up again. Aside from a Kitra/Jenn interaction....which is coming up soon.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 52