The Tim Tracker #178 Xmas Is Starting Now (on Tattle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL I JUST rewatched this episode. She'll probably cobble together another sloppy vlog soon talking about how she wasn't able to edit her 5 videos after all because she was so busy after the cruise.
I think she condensed two of the videos into one which was what we were treated to yesterday.

Reactions: 9
Okay I’ll calm down 😇
If what Xmas shares is not considered hot enough tea for you that’s all fine and good. She’s reporting what she saw. It might not be salacious enough for you, but there is no need to be rude or demanding when posting.
And yes, we already know Jackson has displayed posturing, but we only see it for a second or two on camera. Xmas witnessed this go on for a long period of time and relayed that observation to us so we know that his situation is actual much worse than what we see.

ETA: Xmas also shared how she saw the nanny interact with Jackson because that is not something we ever see on camera. It may not be something you find tea worthy but obviously the nanny is doing a lot more than cutting up his food and holding his hand.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Jenn speaks about the relationship she has with her sister. Jenn was using the kick back app to earn points and she had a plan to walk into a couple of stores to get the points. Jenn only made it to the first store Best Buy and she claims her anxiety got the best of her so she left the stcalled her sister I guess to calm her down. Her sister was 19/20 at the time. Jenn says her sister is 10 years younger than she is, but her sister is very wise.

she also blabs about not buying anything online because she’s afraid of getting her identity stolen. So Jenn 12 years ago was still writing checks. She also admits she has no idea what she’d do without Tim.
This was all with 4.5 minutes lol. Watch it, it really gives you a perspective of Jenn and I’m sure not much has changed in the last decade sadly.
she still needs someone to hold her hand and walk her through life… NANNY.
Quoting to add I made it to the end of this video, and it’s wild lol.
Jenn doesn’t have on pants, they are fondling her boobs, and doing weird things with their hands, and Jenn wants to give Tim the middle finger, she swats at him, he’s says she’s so violent. This was a lot to unpack in a 13 minute video lol

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I’m glad to hear that Peter and Kitra are cool because I actually like their videos. I don’t typically watch their Disney videos but I do love their travel videos, especially Japan and I’ve been watching the Shanghai.
Thanks for the info on your observations @xmasbdaygirl we appreciate you. It sounds like J for sure is on the spectrum, behavior like that isn’t just from neglectful parenting. Sounds like Jess is the adult he needs in his life. I hope she can stick around more for his sake.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
OK. Next up (these are not in chronological order).....I'll call this one: How I met J$

This is Nassau day....Day 4. Up until this point in the cruise, I had not seen Jenn. By now, y'all have seen my THERE IS A NANNY!!!!! post. This day I just kept bumping into Jenn and Nanny over and over again. Jenn was camped out next to the drink station most of the day. Every time I walked past there, she was with O and Nanny and J were no where to be seen. Nanny was in the pool/splash pad with J$. I also posted the pic of Tim/Mike/Peter/Kitra/Rae/Jun down on the dock. We've since learned Tim and Mike went off to see Deezy.

OK. So I went up to the drink station to get myself a drink. For those of you who have never sailed DCL, I took a photo of the drink station. This is the soda side. The backside is coffee. Jenn was positioned on the opposite side of where this photo was taken, next to the coffee, facing the water, for most of the day. This pic wasn't taken at the time of this interaction....so don't come at me for accuracy.

IMG_5996.jpg

So I'm walking up to the drink stand.....stick my right hand out to grab one of those cups....ooof....my knees....it's a kid grabbing the cup that I was about to grab. WTF kid, why you running at my old lady knees like that!!!!! I made a slight audible sound, was ready to go off and....it's J$. From behind I hear Tim's voice. J$---you can have Vitamin Water or Lemonade. Remember, not soda, what do you want? J$ plows into me again. Now I'm standing there, cup in hand and Tim cuts in front of me to get to the ice. No excuse me. No J$ you bumped into this (very nice) lady, apologize. Nothing. Crickets. And when I mean I used every ounce of strength that I had to not completely go off on them.

So--I'm still going back and forth. Developmentally disabled in some way, isn't aware of his surroundings, was focused on getting his drink, didn't even realize he plowed into me.....or brat? But you know who is a brat? Tim. Because as the parent, his ass should have apologized for his child and corrected his behavior and allowed me to get my drink first. (This happened before I saw the head hitting/finger posturing DD)

So---if you've never been on DCL, in the middle of where this drink stand is, is the giant TV with movies playing. Oh look, Emperors New Groove is on Funnel Vision....my new favorite movie. It is a good movie. So I plant my ass in a chair right there and I've never been so interested in a movie in my life.

Tim is back from Nassau (I didn't know he had left the ship at the time) and he's here to collect his family. Nanny must have returned to her room. Mike is not around. The negative energy here---you can feel it a mile away. Tim is cleaning up the chair area where Jenn had spent her day. Picking up the baby's toys and whatever crap they had all over the chairs. Jenn is literally standing there watching him. J$ is whining about something (couldn't hear, I was watching his body language) and drinking his drink. Tim is THROWING the towels . Bringing them to the towel bin. Shoving them in the bin. Moving the stroller. I don't want to use the word violent but he's tidying up with force. Jenn is still literally standing there watching him. No words. Just staring. No verbal communication. No assistance. They walked away together.

Over the 7 days on the ship, this is the first of 3 instances where I saw them all 4 of them, together. The others were the Diaper Dash and the whatever party thing in the lobby where J$ was rolling around on the carpet. I never actually saw Tim and Jenn speak to each other. After the past week, I truly believe they only interact when the camera is on. I also think Tim is a dick, but Jenn is a bleep for just standing there while Tim cleaned up her crap. There was no reason why, if Tim had picked up J$, Jenn couldn't clean up her own area, take Da Baby and go to the room.

Edited to add: This was the story from when I posted that he cannot stand her. Truth is, they probably can't stand each other. The only interactions they have are the ones we see in the videos.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
I never actually saw Tim and Jenn speak to each other. After the past week, I truly believe they only interact when the camera is on. I also think Tim is a dick, but Jenn is a bleep for just standing there while Tim cleaned up her crap. There was no reason why, if Tim had picked up J$, Jenn couldn't clean up her own area, take Da Baby and go to the room.
Divorce is expensive because it's worth it. Dude should file for divorce, sell the house (split the profits) and do all he can to get custody of the kids. It's probably too late to save J$ but Da-Baby can be helped.

OK. Next up (these are not in chronological order).....I'll call this one: How I met J$

This is Nassau day....Day 4. Up until this point in the cruise, I had not seen Jenn. By now, y'all have seen my THERE IS A NANNY!!!!! post. This day I just kept bumping into Jenn and Nanny over and over again. Jenn was camped out next to the drink station most of the day. Every time I walked past there, she was with O and Nanny and J were no where to be seen. Nanny was in the pool/splash pad with J$. I also posted the pic of Tim/Mike/Peter/Kitra/Rae/Jun down on the dock. We've since learned Tim and Mike went off to see Deezy.

OK. So I went up to the drink station to get myself a drink. For those of you who have never sailed DCL, I took a photo of the drink station. This is the soda side. The backside is coffee. Jenn was positioned on the opposite side of where this photo was taken, next to the coffee, facing the water, for most of the day. This pic wasn't taken at the time of this interaction....so don't come at me for accuracy.

View attachment 2996269

So I'm walking up to the drink stand.....stick my right hand out to grab one of those cups....ooof....my knees....it's a kid grabbing the cup that I was about to grab. WTF kid, why you running at my old lady knees like that!!!!! I made a slight audible sound, was ready to go off and....it's J$. From behind I hear Tim's voice. J$---you can have Vitamin Water or Lemonade. Remember, not soda, what do you want? J$ plows into me again. Now I'm standing there, cup in hand and Tim cuts in front of me to get to the ice. No excuse me. No J$ you bumped into this (very nice) lady, apologize. Nothing. Crickets. And when I mean I used every ounce of strength that I had to not completely go off on them.

So--I'm still going back and forth. Developmentally disabled in some way, isn't aware of his surroundings, was focused on getting his drink, didn't even realize he plowed into me.....or brat? But you know who is a brat? Tim. Because as the parent, his ass should have apologized for his child and corrected his behavior and allowed me to get my drink first. (This happened before I saw the head hitting/finger posturing DD)

So---if you've never been on DCL, in the middle of where this drink stand is, is the giant TV with movies playing. Oh look, Emperors New Groove is on Funnel Vision....my new favorite movie. It is a good movie. So I plant my ass in a chair right there and I've never been so interested in a movie in my life.

Tim is back from Nassau (I didn't know he had left the ship at the time) and he's here to collect his family. Nanny must have returned to her room. Mike is not around. The negative energy here---you can feel it a mile away. Tim is cleaning up the chair area where Jenn had spent her day. Picking up the baby's toys and whatever crap they had all over the chairs. Jenn is literally standing there watching him. J$ is whining about something (couldn't hear, I was watching his body language) and drinking his drink. Tim is THROWING the towels . Bringing them to the towel bin. Shoving them in the bin. Moving the stroller. I don't want to use the word violent but he's tidying up with force. Jenn is still literally standing there watching him. No words. Just staring. No verbal communication. No assistance. They walked away together.

Over the 7 days on the ship, this is the first of 3 instances where I saw them all 4 of them, together. The others were the Diaper Dash and the whatever party thing in the lobby where J$ was rolling around on the carpet. I never actually saw Tim and Jenn speak to each other. After the past week, I truly believe they only interact when the camera is on. I also think Tim is a dick, but Jenn is a bleep for just standing there while Tim cleaned up her crap. There was no reason why, if Tim had picked up J$, Jenn couldn't clean up her own area, take Da Baby and go to the room.
The way my jaw DROPPED. I see now why you wanted to wait to share this until you got off the ship, since it would've been obvious. I can't imagine being on high alert for the Trackers and then one LITERALLY runs into you. I get what you mean with "disability or behavior." It's probably a mix of both, but it's wild that Tim, as a parent, said nothing.

Reactions: 34
I don’t blame Tim for being pissed and throwing stuff around if he had been on Nassau and then had to come back after walking around and filming and then cleanup after his lazy whale of a wife who literally did not lift a hand to help him I would be pissed too. I will give him a half a pass on that.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’m glad to hear that Peter and Kitra are cool because I actually like their videos. I don’t typically watch their Disney videos but I do love their travel videos, especially Japan and I’ve been watching the Shanghai.
Thanks for the info on your observations @xmasbdaygirl we appreciate you. It sounds like J for sure is on the spectrum, behavior like that isn’t just from neglectful parenting. Sounds like Jess is the adult he needs in his life. I hope she can stick around more for his sake.
I stopped watching them but started recently watching them after xmas said they were good. I do enjoy their international ones, since i can’t travel to Asian countries.

I don’t blame Tim for being pissed and throwing stuff around if he had been on Nassau and then had to come back after walking around and filming and then cleanup after his lazy whale of a wife who literally did not lift a hand to help him I would be pissed too. I will give him a half a pass on that.
You don't know how hard it is to sit there all day you guyzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This 100%Tracks. It is completely on the parent to set an example for their child on how to act and how to be polite. Given what they have shown in their voogs this behavior is not surprising at all. Those kids are going to be terrors the older they get.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Those are my two major stories....I have to spend some more time on laundry. I have 3 more on my list that I wanted to post.

You don't know how hard it is to sit there all day you guyzzzz
That's literally all she did the entire day. I know everyone wants hot Jenn gossip, but there is none because she does absolutely nothing. Every time I saw her, and that was very, very rarely aside from Nassau day, she was doing nothing. I never once saw her interacting with J$ or Tim. She spoke to Nanny a lot. It seems to me like she considers Nanny her friend, not her hired help.

Aside from Nassau day, I had the chance to watch Jenn carry her baby in chest deep water without a life vest on. I also saw her in the lobby the time I saw J$ rolling on the carpet. And the Diaper Dash....where she again, only interacted with Da Baby.

There is more to the naked baby story....that's one of the 3 more. But I have to go switch the laundry around.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
This 100%Tracks. It is completely on the parent to set an example for their child on how to act and how to be polite. Given what they have shown in their voogs this behavior is not surprising at all. Those kids are going to be terrors the older they get.
One of these days after a meltdown is caught in public, they'll play the "woe is me card" and have some 15 minute "Home Video" where they talk about how hard it is to deal with "special children" and some other stuff. Then they'll go to the ends of the Earth to excuse their own behavior and not trying to help things. OR they'll just continue to ignore it, spend a bunch of money to have another "Staycation" and ignore the fact that their son needs real help

Reactions: 16

View attachment 2996269

Edited to add: This was the story from when I posted that he cannot stand her. Truth is, they probably can't stand each other. The only interactions they have are the ones we see in the videos.
Ugh, I can almost sense that energy here. I halfway suspected that he exploded once they were back in the cabin. She seems totally checked out. I do think he has a temper on him though. Just from dealing with people in the past with a temper I usually get really quiet as well, but it's sort of hard to see if her silence was defense mechanism or so much as a duck you mechanism here.

And I am rolling my eyes about the lemonade or vitamin water thing when he was given enough sugar at breakfast for about a week.

Reactions: 22
Oh look, Emperors New Groove is on Funnel Vision....my new favorite movie. It is a good movie. So I plant my ass in a chair right there and I've never been so interested in a movie in my life.
Not to interrupt the rest of the tea, but Emperors New Groove is my favorite Disney movie! Totally underrated. Pretty much can recite the whole thing and still find myself quoting it sometimes in life. Though I still wouldn't show up to another Emperor's movie with themed shirts and tie it back to mental health on social media 😂🥴

Okay back to the tea.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

View attachment 2996269

I always felt that Tim is rough. How he grabs merchandise etc. I bet he wasn't actually pissed at Ginn, that's just how he is. His rudeness, budding in front is part of his entitlement I am sure.
Ginn was sitting outside or inside all day? This soda area is inside right?

Reactions: 14
I have a question does the Nanny have a name or are we respecting her privacy by not giving it out. I also need to be honest and say I haven’t really been on tattle or have watched any of the videos that Tim puts out.

Reactions: 5
Dim not apologizing for his kid being a total brat, whether personality-wise or because he's special needs, totally tracks. He didn't apologize for Budley being aggressive with the eye doctor's equipment either, like it didn't even occur to him that his kid's behavior is not normal and is frankly quite rude. We've also seen Budley literally walk into strangers (their "daddy and me" Starcruiser trip) and again Dim didn't apologize on behalf of his son.

I'm sure Dimmy totally had a teaching moment later in private about minding other people's personal space and waiting one's turn you guyzzzz. Just like they pretend they wait until a private moment to tell Budley not everything is about winning. 🫠🤡

I always felt that Tim is rough. How he grabs merchandise etc. I bet he wasn't actually pissed at Ginn, that's just how he is. His rudeness, budding in front is part of his entitlement I am sure.
Honestly I feel that energy too. I think he both was pissed at Ginn though, and he's just pissed at his own life because he can't understand why he's still a miserable bleep and feels inferior to everyone and is obsessed with winning. Dude should have just gone to therapy all those years ago except now he's forced to be a fake-happy "ding dang golly gee!" mofo when he's probably fantasizing about pushing Ginn off a cliff.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.