The Tim Tracker #178 Xmas Is Starting Now (on Tattle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Photo dump on IG. Jennbo looks super off again… her color is so odd.
So the nanny is sitting across from Tim. Most people think awe she’s sitting next to Buddy. My mind instantly goes to she and Tim are probably playing footsie together.
Nothing good ever comes from a young attractive woman, and a man entering his Middle Ages with too much money, too little dick, and a point to prove he’s still the man. Jenn better get her tit together.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I think because the kid did actually crawl the entire length of the mat, he didn't walk during the race...he technically was still allowed to win. I also think that watching that kid win got Tim's mind going, thinking Da Baby should have competed, he could have been a winner.
Mind boggling! I am curious to see what they will say about it in the vlog when it gets released.

Reactions: 8
So the nanny is sitting across from Tim. Most people think awe she’s sitting next to Buddy. My mind instantly goes to she and Tim are probably playing footsie together.
Nothing good ever comes from a young attractive woman, and a man entering his Middle Ages with too much money, too little dick, and a point to prove he’s still the man. Jenn better get her tit together.
I hope for J$'s sake this doesn't happen since the nanny seems to be helpful for him but it wouldn't surprise me in the least and it wouldn't be the first time the Bojo's ruin things for their kids out of selfishness. I agree with someone (sorry, forgot who it was) who said earlier in the boards that the nanny HAS to be triggering some insecurities in J5D so it's interesting to see that dynamic.

Reactions: 12
I know everyone here mostly knows this but---I want to mention it again. They are not in real life who they are on camera. They are 1000% fake. The camera goes up, the personality and body language change completely. The camera goes off---completely different people. I can't even begin to describe the show they put on.

I also spent quite a bit of time near Peter/Kitra and Adrian (Theme Park Express), probably more than the Trackers even. Who they are on camera is who they are in real life. When the camera goes up, it's the same as they are just wandering around talking to each other, with each other. Koda (TPE girl) confused me a little. She walks around with this big Grogu (Baby Yoda) doll wearing different outfits? I'm old, maybe I don't get it. It made her look even younger though.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I’m sure she won’t, but hopefully Jenn observes the nanny and can see how she handles Jackson. The fact that she pawns him off onto the nanny and doesn’t bother to interact with him or even “check in” is concerning and supports the idea that she just don’t give a duck. I mean, where was she at the beginning of the DD? Dicking around at the buffet??? She has made sure that she is not needed/wanted by her own kids.

Reactions: 24
A birthing person that's worthless (I'm going to use that inclusive term because using the word mother would be an insult to all women out there)
A sperm donor that's borderline worthless.
A nanny that's trying to work miracles.
A child that's going to eventually have a meltdown that rivals 3 mile island
And another child that's probably going to follow in the same footsteps.

Couldn't have happened to a nicer family.

Reactions: 17
It is amazing how right Tattle has been about so much of this despite “just seeing 30 minutes of their day.”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I know Adrian was pissed when Jenn stole his HHN footage, but didn’t want to wake the beast (Jenn) so he let it go. I would love to know if that came up between him and OA. I feel like Kitra wouldn’t hold back.

Reactions: 22
I'm going to start with the Diaper Dash. I will fully admit, this was the lowest point for me and I felt wrong watching them here. I will also admit, I went to the Diaper Dash because my curiosity got the best of me and I really want to know if they were going to have Da Baby compete again. Even though he is walking--I wouldn't put anything past them. For those of you who haven't seen a DD, like everyone on the ship come out for it, it's adorable. So, we got there and I look down and there's Tim, holding Da Baby. Nanny is sitting in front of him and J$ is sitting in between her legs. Her body is enveloping his, that's the best way I can describe it. She's a smaller girl and her body is completely surrounding his. No Jenn. J$ is sitting there an his hands and fingers are going a mile a minute. He's rubbing his fingers together. He's rubbing his hands together. He's doing that finger posturing that we've seen him doing in the car on a few occasions. Nanny is getting tighter and tighter around him (if that makes sense). J$ is rubbing his head, he's rubbing his ears. He's visibily uncomfortable. All the other kids are sitting, just sitting. The race hasn't started yet, so it's not loud-loud but there are a ton of people so there is a lot of background noise.

It's giving me a hard time drawing on these pictures and uploading them....so they are behind the guy standing/leaning on the stair railing.
View attachment 2996074
View attachment 2996097
So at one point, J$ squirms away from Nanny and starts swinging that blue velvet rope in front of him. The rope is swinging, swinging harder, swinging harder....the posts are swinging now. I say--loudly---is someone going to stop him? That pole is going to fall on someone. Like she heard me (she didn't) Nanny scoops him back into her---he wasn't sitting ON her lap but moreso in between her legs, where her legs were wrapped around him. J$ didn't like this. I do not know what she said to him, or if she said anything (I was upstairs) but he started smacking himself, with both hands on the sides of his head. Like clapping with his head in between. He did it maybe 3-4-5 times? Nanny quickly grabbed both his hands and squeezed him tightly. This calmed him down. I'm telling you guys---I'm not a religious person at all---this girl was send by some higher power for this kid.

So now, Jenn shows up. She sits next to Tim, but doesn't say anything to J$. At all. He doesn't look at her either. Literally no recognition or communication at all. Tim hands off Da Baby to Jenn and starts bleeping around with his glasses. You can see the light when he's taking a photo/video. It's bright. But I was watching closely. He's taking pics/video of Da Baby. J$ is acting like he's not even part of that same family. Tim pulls out the big ass, fuzzy ball camera and shoves it in Da Baby's face. Da Baby grabs the lens and Tim is PISSED. YOU GO LITTLE GUY!!!!!

So the lights go down, the colored lights start shining and Tim starts hitting his glasses. I'm assuming that the darkness/crazy lighting effects did not work well with the creeper glasses because Tim quickly got up and moved clear across the room.

In this photo---Jenn/O/Nanny/J$ are on the bottom left. Nanny is holding her phone up. Tim and his fuzzy balls are on the top right, next to the guy in the grey shirt standing with his arms crossed.

View attachment 2996095

My two cents: They do know about J$ issues. They brought Jess back because she handles him well. Tim and Jenn do not handle him well. They give in to him because it's easier for them. But, I'm going to give Tim and Jenn a tad bit of credit here---they do a phenomenal job showing J$ good side in the videos. This must be a challenge for them. They for certain only show him at his absolute best and that could be why it takes so bleeping long to edit some of these videos.

Back to the DD---I'm really anxious to see how he exploits these children. It was a really good DD as the children were super uncooperative. In the first race, this little girl crawled big circles in the middle of the mat while the other babies didn't move at all. She was adorable. The second round, this one baby tried to climb the stairs.

The winner of it all---stood up and walked away after collecting his prize. To which the entire crowd started screaming CHEATER. Loudly. The cruise director hypes up the Diaper Dash and talks about how if your kid walks you can't compete. They made a huge deal about the no walking rule during the race constantly. I want to see how Tim spins this---if he mentions it at all.

OK.....that's the end of Chapter 1 :coffee: Sip on that for a while.
Oops, you proved me wrong! Time for tea lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I literally put up my finest Harney & Sons Jasmine Green Tea for this. Got my fan on blast and am enjoying the sunshine.

• Heart
I personally think Jenn doesn't want to interact with Jackson not because she can't but because she doesn't want too, he is not her idea of a perfect child.

• Sad
I'm going to tell my Peter story next because really, it was a highlight for me. I have a huge amount of respect for him. He's humble. He doesn't know everything. He's genuinely interested in what people say. I had mentioned something to him on our first LHP day, about something we did. Then I saw him again on our second LHP and he stopped me to ask me some more questions, asked where he could see that. He totally knows who I am if he were to read here. 😂

So we were in a trivia, a very, very, very crowded trivia. Peter/Kitra and Adrian were there. There was an older woman (like 70s) seated near them who noticed the cameras....she says to Peter---are you from The DIS? Peter kind of chuckled and said no, I wish I was! Older lady said oh, do you make videos and Peter says--yes, we make videos on YouTube of our travels. Old lady says---oooh, I want to watch, tell me where I can see them. The Peter goes----if you like Disney World videos, you need to watch HIS channel (points to Adrian)---it's Theme Park Express. His videos are really good, you're going to enjoy them.

To me, it was a kind moment because he could have plugged his own channel. He didn't have to mention Adrian at all, Adrian wasn't talking to the lady.

Watching them both over the past week, their filming was completely unnoticeable. They are very methodical about what/when they record where Tim just holds the camera and records everything. Tim is a guy walking around recording. Peter/Adrian are guys who are walking around, enjoying things and then pick up their camera for a shot occasionally.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 79
I think we all think Koda is on the spectrum. 👀
---
I really don’t wanna hear about OA or TPE. They have their own threads.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
I'm going to tell my Peter story next because really, it was a highlight for me. I have a huge amount of respect for him. He's humble. He doesn't know everything.
Without derailing the thread, was he dressed like an unkempt homeless person the whole trip?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
…..Koda (TPE girl) confused me a little. She walks around with this big Grogu (Baby Yoda) doll wearing different outfits? I'm old, maybe I don't get it. It made her look even younger though.
I understand your optic.

Adrian explained “Nugget” (Grogu) in one of his videos. Kodak’s mom got really sick, possibly cancer. The Mandalorian had just come out and Mom loved Grogu. Koda got Nugget so that she could have the spirit of her mother with her constantly.

I don’t know much about Adrian and Koda, as I only view TPE occasionally when the topic interests me.
They are engaged. He proposed when they were on an Alaskan excursion, while sailing on a DCL cruise. They will be wed on a DCL cruise next year.

Reactions: 13
Without derailing the thread, was he dressed like an unkempt homeless person the whole trip?
They are both graphic tshirt all day/every day kind of people.

I think we all think Koda is on the spectrum. 👀
---
I really don’t wanna hear about OA or TPE. They have their own threads.
I really mentioned them specifically because before I left for the cruise, I got a lot of OMG the vloggers!!!!!! type comments. I wanted to give a comparison of my interaction with Peter vs how I observed the Trackers. Maybe if I actually interacted with the Trackers.....eh, no.

I understand your optic.

Adrian explained “Nugget” (Grogu) in one of his videos. Kodak’s mom got really sick, possibly cancer. The Mandalorian had just come out and Mom loved Grogu. Koda got Nugget so that she could have the spirit of her mother with her constantly.

I don’t know much about Adrian and Koda, as I only view TPE occasionally when the topic interests me.
They are engaged. He proposed when they we on an Alaskan excursion, while sailing on a DCL cruise. They will be wed on a DCL cruise next year.
I have never watched anything but this is really sweet. I think if she didn't look so young, it wouldn't have stuck out to me so much. There was an adult woman with a puppet on the cruise. Who only communicated through the puppet. It was a very dirty pig. Like dirty because the puppet has clearly been dragged everwhere and never been washed. It was bleeping strange.

On the other hand, I think the comparison provides a telling frame of reference between them and the Trackers.
Exactly why I mentioned what I did. I wasn't planning on bringing them up again. Aside from a Kitra/Jenn interaction....which is coming up soon.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.