Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
My 2nd was a happy accident. We definitely had a lot of stress as my first was just over 2 and we were just getting into the sweet spot when we basically got thrown right back into it. Our marriage definitely went through the ringer, but now, almost 9yrs later we about to celebrate our 22nd anniversary and while it's not easy, we are still doing it together.
And I think that's part of Tim & Jenn's problem. Relationships aren't easy. Parenting children isn't easy. They paint this unrealistic vision of going to Disney World every day, going on 8 cruises a year with 2 kids and sunshine and rainbow farting unicorns everywhere. We see through all the bullshit but the #couplegoals stans think that's real life for them.

Every marriage/relationship has giant hurdles and huge, serious issues that make or break their relationship. Their kids are perfect, they are the tallest kids ever, the smartest kids ever, the most advanced rolley coastey riding kids ever. But they aren't. And that's perfectly ok. But that has to be really stressful on their relationship making everything seem perfect all the damn time.

Now, I absolutely do not believe that they should be putting all their dirty laundry out in vlogs, but I also don't think the children's lives should be featured at all. Good and bad. Doctor appointments and diagnoses and milestones. None of it. Leave those kids alone.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Those are my two major stories....I have to spend some more time on laundry. I have 3 more on my list that I wanted to post.

You don't know how hard it is to sit there all day you guyzzzz
That's literally all she did the entire day. I know everyone wants hot Jenn gossip, but there is none because she does absolutely nothing. Every time I saw her, and that was very, very rarely aside from Nassau day, she was doing nothing. I never once saw her interacting with J$ or Tim. She spoke to Nanny a lot. It seems to me like she considers Nanny her friend, not her hired help.

Aside from Nassau day, I had the chance to watch Jenn carry her baby in chest deep water without a life vest on. I also saw her in the lobby the time I saw J$ rolling on the carpet. And the Diaper Dash....where she again, only interacted with Da Baby.

There is more to the naked baby story....that's one of the 3 more. But I have to go switch the laundry around.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

erikaelvis

I think that when Jenn talks about life being hard there has definitely been some Huge break in their marriage. The behavior on this cruise certainly points to that. Jenn has no one outside of Tim and I think they are in the stage of fighting where they are not speaking to each other. I think their marriage has fallen apart and Jenn is depressed and Tim is angry. I think they did have genuine love for one another for a long time, but no more. It's all for the cameras. I feel bad for their kids. It is sad to live in a home where your parents don't like each other, your mom is despondent, and your dad is angry.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
If I wasn't sure I was shadow banned I'd leave a remark asking if this was a family vacation..

And he claims he never gotten the late night snack before....liar.
He also claimed it was his first time at the Silent Disco and I don't think that's true either. But really, all he did was mostly complain. Is he really commenting on the beats per minute of each song on each channel? Who the fuck does that?

Jenn is full of shit--she asked the waiter which was better and he recommended that she get the lamb. She always gets the lamb. We've seen her get the lamb. She shouldn't be shocked by the lamb. I also don't know how you don't get the Brie, escargots or the Souffle here. You can tell Tim struggled recording at dinner though because the shot is really really tight the entire time. And Tim knows that "lighter fare" is the less seasoned, less sauced, less flavored food. It's for the picky eaters who aren't into the fancier flavors. This is not rocket science. He's a dick. And I kicked his ass in trivia here.

I did skip through most of the video but watching just this first day shows the entire trip is "off".

• Heart

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
And further 🍌 vomit he states his sadness was cheered up by having a fucking pool day. You know, it's days like this I have no faith in humanity and just want a triple shot of vodka because God...
View attachment 2998050
And shit like this minimizes actual mental health struggles. A fucking pool day or spa day isn't going to cure your depression or anxiety or actual issues. Same goes for churros....churros don't fix people's mental health.

• Heart

rockatansky

As a former head hitter, this needs to be stopped. Pronto. The amount of damage and upset I caused to both myself, my family and those around me had often times been immense. They really, REALLY need to get Jackson seen to, because this is just so incredibly unfair. I can vouch for him that being so overwhelmed and stimulated that much that you need to hit yourself is a lot to deal with, especially as a child. That's made me feel really fucking sad. These are two are so fucking inept, I hope the nanny takes him away somewhere safe and to people who actually give a shit about his mental well being and the impact this current behaviour will have on his future :(

• Heart
  • Sad

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Dim not apologizing for his kid being a total brat, whether personality-wise or because he's special needs, totally tracks. He didn't apologize for Budley being aggressive with the eye doctor's equipment either, like it didn't even occur to him that his kid's behavior is not normal and is frankly quite rude. We've also seen Budley literally walk into strangers (their "daddy and me" Starcruiser trip) and again Dim didn't apologize on behalf of his son.

I'm sure Dimmy totally had a teaching moment later in private about minding other people's personal space and waiting one's turn you guyzzzz. Just like they pretend they wait until a private moment to tell Budley not everything is about winning. 🫠🤡

I always felt that Tim is rough. How he grabs merchandise etc. I bet he wasn't actually pissed at Ginn, that's just how he is. His rudeness, budding in front is part of his entitlement I am sure.
Honestly I feel that energy too. I think he both was pissed at Ginn though, and he's just pissed at his own life because he can't understand why he's still a miserable cunt and feels inferior to everyone and is obsessed with winning. Dude should have just gone to therapy all those years ago except now he's forced to be a fake-happy "ding dang golly gee!" mofo when he's probably fantasizing about pushing Ginn off a cliff.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
I can’t believe Tim said the first day of the cruise is so hectic and listed having to get all your chargers plugged in as a source of the chaos he experiences and why he can’t relax on day 1.
Does he even hear himself? Is it really that stressful trying to get all your chargers plugged in? How long could that honestly take?
He also says it takes time to get used to the feel of the room. He’s not in some huge suite. How hard can it be to get adjusted to a small cruise cabin?
They honestly complicate the most basic of things.

• Haha
  • Heart

esc2476

Chatty Member
It is amazing how right Tattle has been about so much of this despite “just seeing 30 minutes of their day.”

• Heart
  • Haha

hcslacs

VIP Member
For some reason there has been this itsy bitsy, tiny part of me that has thought, considering how moronic Tim and Jen are, maybe they don’t recognize that Jackson has some sort of issues. But hearing these stories this week has finally wiped any trace of that away. And it just makes it sadder when I think of all the crap they put him through with the windmill costume, the constant desire for him to ride rolly coasties, etc, etc. The boy can't handle sitting in a room full of people. Take him to the doctor, get him evaluated, and most importantly get the fucking camera off of him.

• Heart

PoorKid

VIP Member
A lot of what people have observed here about Jackson is similar to how my nephew was after my brother and SIL adopted him. His parents neglected him, he was a container baby (which makes me fear for Oliver in the coming years), and they used to sell his formula for drugs. After that, he was in foster care for several years and was constantly being moved to new foster homes. He was five when my brother and SIL started fostering him.

As a result, he's had some really challenging kinesthetic issues as well as a lack of fine motor skills that babies especially develop during crucial "tummy time." The nanny holding him as tightly as possible with her arms and legs reminded me of the times my nephew would get very stressed out and tell my brother "I don't know what to do with my body." His parents were trained to just envelope him in the biggest, tightest hug for as long as he needed it. And the stories of him hitting his parents and crashing into Xmas also sound like my nephew - he would often crash his entire body into us because he didn't know how else to express his love for us. My nephew hasn't been diagnosed as autistic, but has been given a diagnosis as having PTSD from his first five years.

Six years later, my nephew is a fantastic, amazing kid who has an mind-blowing way of openly describing his feelings, facing changes and making friends everywhere. There are still bad days, but my brother and SIL have been PHENOMENAL parents who have - and still do - constantly fight for the best for him, particularly in his schools, some of which have been awesome and others appalling. They both hold down tough jobs and battle chronic health issues, but this kid is always and forever their first priority. All this to say that it's not too late for Buddy, but his parents need to buckle the fuck down and stop being such selfish failures. Even if this means one of them leaving the other and taking the kids with them at any cost.

• Heart

erry

VIP Member
The stress of standing in line for 4 hours not knowing if you can ride Tianas Bayou Adventure for the third time in a week?

The stress of figuring which of your multiple multi hundred dollar strollers would fit in the frunk?

The stress of making sure there’s enough room to for the nanny on a family vacation?

i mean what stress has he had lately?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
I just think we were all told to wait until Saturday for something little bit more intense then this…. I’m just underwhelmed by this tea… and yes I’m Jen Tracker! When she stated no pics or videos I was already turned off and disappointed!! We don’t need context about OA or TPE who cares. People are coming out the wood work here on TL AND THIS IS IT?? Jackson being controlled and held onto with a pit bull lock? Ok… what’s new ?! I want to hear Tea about Tim and JEN!
That’s cool. But calm down. Why so entitled?

No one was promised intense tea. We are all here just having some fun.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
It seems really weird to me that on a seven day cruise where swimming is probably going to happen every day you wouldn't at least pack a back up suit. I remember going to the Bahamas with my dad as a teen for a four day trip and even he had an extra suite and guard and he is the type of guy who usually wears the same thing over and over again.
i believe Jenn had at least 2, the one i saw her being lazy on Nassau day (blue I think?) was different than the painful back strap suit on Castaway Cay.

I traveled with a 20 year old girl who brought 7, yes, 7 swimsuits. Because you cannot be seen in the same swimsuit in different places on instagram. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Xmas if you have to sit and watch you're laundry get cleaned all day tomorrow. We totally understand. You'll still probably be faster at posting than the grand dame of Ft. Pampers.

• Haha