Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I wear dailies, I get them from Costco, they’re so much cheaper!
I'll have to look into it. My doctor's office has a pretty decent order service-it beats 1800 Contacts-but I'd really like to do dailies if I could get them at a more affordable price. The allergies here make it hard to wear lenses some days, though they finally switched me to a bran that works better than the ones my old doctor had previously prescribed.

Reactions: 3

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
I didn't say no one could talk about it (e.g., "allowed" or "not allowed"), I just don't get the fascination.
But then again, per your comments on Woo's page half the time, none of us should be on here talking about any of these people. :ROFLMAO:
I'll quote you -View attachment 2999673

I guess I just don't get the gay/straight convo all the time. I mean, it's 2024.
Who gives a fuck if he's gay/straight/bi... especially when they give us sooooo much more to focus on? :ROFLMAO:
Yeah I guess there is always an exception and I will admit my own fascination with the Trackers makes zero sense. People can post what they want within the guidelines of the site. Perhaps the kids need their own thread though? Maybe that would raise some eyebrows good or bad.

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
I don't believe Jenn is a beard. They way he acted toward her when they were first dating, engaged, married...all the things he's done for her, said about her, how he's described her on camera, how she'd never reciprocate what he'd do/say on camera (e.g., wanting a kiss for Valentine's Day, telling her how pretty she looks, how beautiful she is, etc... and she describes him as "...comfortable") how he'd create whole vlog titles about her and how he'd cite her in the descrip, etc.

I mean, it could just be one huge masquerade, but I'm just not seeing it.

And really, why are we always circling back to if he's gay or not? Like...y'all know I'm 100% for Tattle and everyone chatting it up as they wish, but I'm not getting the ongoing fascination with that. 🤷‍♀️ 🥴
So we should just talk about a 4 and 1 year old's health issues and development? Still don't understand how that is allowed here at all. Tim being gay would explain why he puts up with is utter loser of a wife. And now we know how they act on camera is not how they act when the camera is off thanks to xmasbdaygirl's reporting. Tim blurting out "I'm gay" on a live would be an epic event.

• Heart

elly199

I don’t really like Tim or Jenn but we shouldn’t really diagnose a child saying he has autism or something else. If J does have autism or something else then they would probably milk it to get views.

Reactions: 2