The Tim Tracker #175 The future no longer looks Rosie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knows it’s been thrown around here on occasion about people reporting him for various things (racist videos, abuse of the baby care center, etc), but the camera glasses seem like a contending candidate. It’s one thing when he has his big clunky camera, people can see that and if they have an issue with it, they can address it right then and there with him or a cast member. But the glasses are a completely different thing. People are not going to be aware that he’s filming them and raises the creep factor off the charts. I get that pretty much everywhere we go we should assume that we’re being filmed. But when you go to a traffic light, gas station, bank or anywhere else, the cameras are obvious and in plain sight. It sickens me to say it, but he’s probably counting the days til the cheerleaders come back for nationals. 😔🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Yes, crappy pictures with your glasses will get the views back up.

That last home vlog really tanked. 43K after two days. People are so done with seeing the kids and their chaotic home life

Reactions: 16
Oh boy. So far the Skunk Ape sounds more intelligent than Buddy 1.
---
I bet they wish Gatorland would raise their kids like they raise those poor abandoned birds.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
At the end, he thanks Gatorland for having them out. As far as I can tell, he wasn’t there as media right? So did he just receive an email like everyone else on their mailing list inviting them to come celebrate the anniversary?
I hate when he words things like this because it makes the stans think he is still media when really only a couple of places still have him down as such.

Reactions: 20
At the end, he thanks Gatorland for having them out. As far as I can tell, he wasn’t there as media right? So did he just receive an email like everyone else on their mailing list inviting them to come celebrate the anniversary?
I hate when he words things like this because it makes the stans think he is still media when really only a couple of places still have him down as such.
He mentioned paying for the train so I'm thinking no.
---
I noticed the pink and purple getups and boots were absent in this particular installment.

Reactions: 11
Gatorland voog fatty left in a minute telling Budley they had to do lunch then the truck. Hard Cut to she takes Oliver to lunch and Dimfuck goes on the truck with OGB. Deffo a tantrum in between so much so that they split up. And the wooo hoo is unbearable.

Reactions: 17
What planet is Ginn living on honestly?

Ginn: "We already saw the skunk ape"
Dim: "We saw the skunk ape and he sang happy birthday"
Ginn: "Oh did he?!?!?!?!"

• Haha
I knows it’s been thrown around here on occasion about people reporting him for various things (racist videos, abuse of the baby care center, etc), but the camera glasses seem like a contending candidate. It’s one thing when he has his big clunky camera, people can see that and if they have an issue with it, they can address it right then and there with him or a cast member. But the glasses are a completely different thing. People are not going to be aware that he’s filming them and raises the creep factor off the charts. I get that pretty much everywhere we go we should assume that we’re being filmed. But when you go to a traffic light, gas station, bank or anywhere else, the cameras are obvious and in plain sight. It sickens me to say it, but he’s probably counting the days til the cheerleaders come back for nationals. 😔🤢
Being I don’t do social media I rely on other people’s comments on what Tim posts on IG and FB.

It sounds like there was no true purpose for Tim to post pictures of various children that are not his own or related to him. That shouts of a pervert pedophiliac! And he needs to be reported.

How and whom to is the dilemma. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Gatorland voog fatty left in a minute telling Budley they had to do lunch then the truck. Hard Cut to she takes Oliver to lunch and Dimfuck goes on the truck with OGB. Deffo a tantrum in between so much so that they split up. And the wooo hoo is unbearable.
I hate saying this but I wish someone would catch and film one of the meltdowns and post it online so Dim could feel how someoe likes their kids being filmed wthout permission.

And of course a hotdog...

Reactions: 21
What planet is Ginn living on honestly?

Ginn: "We already saw the skunk ape"
Dim: "We saw the skunk ape and he sang happy birthday"
Ginn: "Oh did he?!?!?!?!"
Then a cut to skunk ape singing annoyingly.
Jenn: I love it!

What do you mean you love it, ya dumb witch? You didn’t even see it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Skunk ape's "talking" is um... obnoxious at best. They sound like they were inspired by Team America's "Matt Damon!".

Dim: "I don't think I ever realized how small a pygmy rattlesnake is"
Are pygmy-sized things something you spend a lot of time thinking about Dimmy?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
duck sake he couldn’t miss hot dog throwing….
---
Jump in with the gators Dim to grab yourself a free hut dog…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What a spoiled little brat. I know it’s not his fault but he is going to continue to get worse and it’s clear Tim and Jenn won’t ever correct him.
After they relent and split up, Jackson whines, “where’s stompin gator?!” Tim tells him they are headed that way but of course stops to look at merchandise. Jackson rushes him along saying, “dad! Come on, dad!”

I wouldn’t want to take him anywhere either since he has turned into a spoiled brat. Of course it’s their fault he is that way but it’s hard to watch Tim and Jenn be bullied by a 4 year old.

Reactions: 14
Pretty sure Ginn was jealous of how many fishies the gators get to eat every day.
Screenshot 2024-05-22 at 2.46.44 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
What a spoiled little brat. I know it’s not his fault but he is going to continue to get worse and it’s clear Tim and Jenn won’t ever correct him.
After they relent and split up, Jackson whines, “where’s stompin gator?!” Tim tells him they are headed that way but of course stops to look at merchandise. Jackson rushes him along saying, “dad! Come on, dad!”

I wouldn’t want to take him anywhere either since he has turned into a spoiled brat. Of course it’s their fault he is that way but it’s hard to watch Tim and Jenn be bullied by a 4 year old.
Honestly they probably should work on his manners this summer...which means putting down the camera, not gong to the parks all the time, and saying no but we know they won't.

Reactions: 16
Here to haunt you in your dreams.
Screenshot 2024-05-22 at 2.52.23 PM.png

You may want to get hydrated Ginn. Also poor Da Baby, he's so jaundiced looking.
Screenshot 2024-05-22 at 2.53.54 PM.png

She's just pointing the fan at herself.
Screenshot 2024-05-22 at 2.55.21 PM.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.