The Tim Tracker #175 The future no longer looks Rosie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tim is at MK according to IG stories. The pictures are bleeping terrible. A photographer he is definitely not.
Spoiler Alert: There are multiple hot dog pictures.

Do we think he'll end the video by telling us he has to go pick up Jackson?

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I don’t think Jenns sister is the new nanny. If anything, she’s just baby sitting until they can find a replacement.
It’s funny because I don’t think she was good enough to ever baby sit Jackson as a baby, but I am sure Oliver would be watched by bandit if he was still alive.
I think she is just helping out until little buddy goes to “school”. His waiting lists have to have opened up by now.

Reactions: 6
Some of them say they were taken with his Meta glasses, he must have been testing the photography feature. News flash, Tim - they look terrible.

If they ever get around to banning vlogging, I hope Disney bans those creepy glasses, too.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
How desperate must Dim be to post generic photos of MK on his IG stories. Full of other people’s kids and phallic symbols. Draw your own conclusions.

Reactions: 21
Tim is at MK according to IG stories. The pictures are bleeping terrible. A photographer he is definitely not.
What are things Tim is NOT:

a photographer
A videographer
A woman
An expert on being a woman
An expert on anything

What Tim is:
A creepy mother fucker!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
What do you expect from a guy obsessed with pointing out booty butts everywhere?

Reactions: 19
One day an angry parent is going to "accidently" step on those glasses.
Soon, I hope, or better still, punch him in the face while he’s wearing them. I would be seething if I found out I was being filmed without my knowledge by someone wearing those glasses. But if it was my kids, I’d set my husband on him. He’s taller than Dim.
---
What do you expect from a guy obsessed with pointing out booty butts everywhere?
And has a T-shirt printed confirming this! Why not just have one saying ‘I’m an asshole bandit’?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Looks like Dim is trying to get all his work in before buddy’s last day of school. The days are creeping up on them of freedom 🤣. Chaos will be unleashed in that household.

Reactions: 10
Did he get multiple hot dogs, or did he carry his hot dog on a tray all the way from Tortuga Tavern to Tomorrowland Terrace, stopping several times to take photos of it? He is such a weirdo.

And I see a Dasani bottle. I guess bringing a reusable water bottle from home was short-lived.

Reactions: 19
I’m currently watching videos of when Jenn was pregnant with Jackson. Wow what a difference. Literally night and day.
Oliver was doomed from the get go.

I mean I know a lot of people tend to over do it with the first pregnancy but damn, it’s literally night and day.

she was doing pregnancy yoga, they had paint swatches and wall paper samples for his room, which the theme was water.

so many pregnancy updates and baby clothes hauls

And so many machines, like a light machine to imitate water on the walls, noise machines and all kinds of tit.

He had a new closet system put in. (Tim did it, nothing spectacular)

So far, I’ve only watched like 3 home vlogs during this time, but Tim’s Tim-splaining her pregnancy was and is very much rage inducing
Ginn was fine until they found out she was having Anotherson.

From that point on she didn’t gaf!
Even when she gave birth to Oliver I bet she uttered words along this line before seeing/holding him.
“OK, he’s out.
Where’s my ________ you promised me, Tim?“
(insert your food item of choice)

Oliver was named appropriately, as he has to beg for everything, food, attention, diaper changes, etc.

I now refer to him as Ostracized Oliver.
They seldom call him by his given name.
And hardly give him any one on one time/attention.
Calling him “Da Baby” is getting so old, plus he is growing into a toddler now.

And have they forgiven him yet for sabotaging losing the DCL Jack Jack Diaper Dash Race?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
What are things Tim is NOT:

a photographer
A videographer
A woman
An expert on being a woman
An expert on anything

What Tim is:
A creepy mother fucker!
Period tracker.
I’d add the above in bold too.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.