The Tim Tracker #175 The future no longer looks Rosie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the main reason they’re doing the microwave meals is because they have either snagged the sponsorship or are trying to snag a sponsorship. And after two to three years of that purple carrot, they never got a sponsorship out of them so they’re moving on to get a sponsorship. And Jenn is lazy.
I would miss document Disney if there’s no more filming. I was watching the one this morning while eating my breakfast. I like the walk-throughs as background ambience and I like the quiet POV’s no stupid fake woo hoo weeee tit
Ginn doesn't realize that Purple Carrot would never sponsor them after they torch and botch all of their meal kits.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t think Jenns sister is the new nanny. If anything, she’s just baby sitting until they can find a replacement.
It’s funny because I don’t think she was good enough to ever baby sit Jackson as a baby, but I am sure Oliver would be watched by bandit if he was still alive.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don’t think she’s the new sitter, just baby sitting until they can find a replacement.
It’s funny because I don’t think she was good enough to ever baby sit Jackson, but I am sure Oliver would be watched by bandit if he was still alive.
I think this too. It was something like---ooh, I'd love to hang out with Da Baby this morning,

I also think Tim made some sort of deal with the devil....errr Jenn....by saying, ok if we aren't paying a full time nanny this summer, for the nanny to travel with us, etc. You can go on a solo cruise...you can buy this, that, whatever.

And I also agree, she's fishing for a Factor sponsorship. However, I'm sure she'll duck those meals up as well, even if they are just microwavable. I don't know how any person on the planet would want to subscribe to Purple Carrot after seeing her prepare those dinners.

Reactions: 13
I don’t think Jenns sister is the new nanny. If anything, she’s just baby sitting until they can find a replacement.
It’s funny because I don’t think she was good enough to ever baby sit Jackson as a baby, but I am sure Oliver would be watched by bandit if he was still alive.
And somehow I bet 🍑 doesn't watch the kids for free (or at least I hope she doesn't).

Reactions: 6
I noticed Tim was excited to take Jackson on the playground thing at Universal.

Tim eventually shows a smaller play area for the smaller ones and any “normal” parent would have been like oh my smaller child aka Oliver would like this area!

I just can’t for the life of me understand why they both want to create all of these memories with Jackson but never Oliver.

he’s no longer an infant, hes been around long enough to where he shouldn’t be forgotten about.

There should never be an “oh yeah” moment when it comes to him.
“Oh yeah, Oliver would like this too”

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I'm sort of shocked she doesn't have healing crystals. I honestly blame a lot of J$ ear problems on her probably trying home remedies and other cheap short cuts. She wants to project the granola lifestyle but her Tervis collection shows otherwise.

And damn it. Some team member was swindled.
Would dim tip the CM/team member to get this invite? Or is he too cheap to do that?

Reactions: 4
I’m sure Jenn’s sister is just helping here and there. And I’m sure they are paying her.

I suspect The Baby will be put in daycare after the summer. Which is fine, he will probably like it.

Reactions: 11
Would dim tip the CM/team member to get this invite? Or is he too cheap to do that?
He won’t even link another person’s channel or social media which costs him nothing. Not a chance he’s giving any money on an invitation.
However, I don’t rule out him soliciting a bribe for one.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Why can't she just cook dinner???? Why does she need these meal services....she is so lazy....and Jackson should be eating what they are eating...they are the worst at parenting...

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She doesn't know how to cook, she only knows how to burn. Her food, her skin. The only thing she doesn't burn are calories.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Why can't she just cook dinner???? Why does she need these meal services....she is so lazy....and Jackson should be eating what they are eating...they are the worst at parenting...
Her cooking skills are limited to pizza eggs and that catastrophic broccoli salad.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
She’s going to have to make family meals at some point. The kids can’t live on those scraps she gives them for dinner forever. It’s pretty easy to come up with at least 5 meals you can rotate that everyone will eat. She’s just being selfish and spoiled.

Reactions: 18
She’s going to have to make family meals at some point. The kids can’t live on those scraps she gives them for dinner forever. It’s pretty easy to come up with at least 5 meals you can rotate that everyone will eat. She’s just being selfish and spoiled.
Wait until they are teenagers. When I buy chicken breast I have to buy a lot. Mine will eat a whole package of 3 by himself in one sitting. Or when one week they eat all of the fruit in 2 hours so you buy extra the next week and it’s not touched. They have no idea what they are in for. Shes for sure selfish and spoiled and only ordering these meals with herself in mind. They’re (more so Dim) are so addicted to burgers, how hard is it to fire up the big fancy grill they got and cook their own. Pretty sure O would be fine eating a cut up burger patty. If they don’t want to use it often, they could grill 3 nights with of dinners at once with burgers, chicken and something else and then only have to heat it up. I’d bet she views ordering those boxes as a social status. Factor constantly shows up on IG

Reactions: 19
I’m currently watching videos of when Jenn was pregnant with Jackson. Wow what a difference. Literally night and day.
Oliver was doomed from the get go.

I mean I know a lot of people tend to over do it with the first pregnancy but damn, it’s literally night and day.

she was doing pregnancy yoga, they had paint swatches and wall paper samples for his room, which the theme was water.

so many pregnancy updates and baby clothes hauls

And so many machines, like a light machine to imitate water on the walls, noise machines and all kinds of tit.

He had a new closet system put in. (Tim did it, nothing spectacular)

So far, I’ve only watched like 3 home vlogs during this time, but Tim’s Tim-splaining her pregnancy was and is very much rage inducing

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Has Jenn made anything basic? Basic meaning spaghetti and sauce from a jar and even using frozen meatballs? Even making spaghetti sauce is not that hard, even if it using canned tomatoes. I'm no Julia Child, but even getting tomatoes from the store or farmers markets with onion and basil, oregano and maybe even thyme is not a hard meal to make.

Even making homemade burgers is not hard (and not talking frozen burgers) or meatloaf? I've made homemade chicken fingers using cut up chicken breasts I've cut myself.

I know what I just mentioned is not Anthony Bourdain's Les Halles level cooking. But it is a start vs. mail order box meals.

Reactions: 20
Has Jenn made anything basic? Basic meaning spaghetti and sauce from a jar and even using frozen meatballs? Even making spaghetti sauce is not that hard, even if it using canned tomatoes. I'm no Julia Child, but even getting tomatoes from the store or farmers markets with onion and basil, oregano and maybe even thyme is not a hard meal to make.

Even making homemade burgers is not hard (and not talking frozen burgers) or meatloaf? I've made homemade chicken fingers using cut up chicken breasts I've cut myself.

I know what I just mentioned is not Anthony Bourdain's Les Halles level cooking. But it is a start vs. mail order box meals.
Maybe her sister can teach her how to cook. She has posted a few good looking meals on her intsta

Reactions: 7
Tim is at MK according to IG stories. The pictures are bleeping terrible. A photographer he is definitely not.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.