The Tim Tracker #175 The future no longer looks Rosie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gatorland really plays up the hillbilly schtick on purpose, both in staff action / comments and signage you'll see around the park.

But if you talk to the keepers, certain people you saw in the vlog, management, etc., they drop the schtick and they're super serious and super educated about all the animals. They're involved in conservation efforts in other states and countries, as well. So they're a reputable partner to different organizations.

Those animals are so well taken care of and spoiled. It's really a great place.
I figured that the Trackers probably ham up the hilly billy levels. I really do think the hillbilly Florida man persona fits them more than the Lake Nona rich act they try to do now. Which is fine. At least if they acted that way all the time they wouldn't come off as the phonies that they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
👀 wow!
After 3+ hours of posting the Gatorland vlog has 7.4K views.

What has Tim made so far….🤔 $35, approx?
Heck, I’ll throw in another $2.50.
So say, $37.50

• Haha
Reactions: 14
👀 wow!

So say, $37.50
If the fomo queen was able to stay home with the kids by herself, I wonder if views of a solo Dim would be higher?

Reactions: 4
👀 wow!

So say, $37.50
Gee it’s almost like people are tired of seeing the same thing vlogged over and over and over again🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What Jen doesn’t have time for:
Making dinner (has to resort to expensive microwave meals)
Caring for her baby (nanny)
Caring for her 4 year old (daycare/preschool)
Editing videos with any sense of timeline or quality
Cleaning her house
Cleaning herself
Working out

What Jen does have time for:
Vacations from her busy life of not doing anything
Stuffing her face with 3 plates per meal
And now apparently reading all these books because she is in her “reading era”

Make it make sense Jen. How are you having time to sit and read a novel if your life is just SO hectic?

Reactions: 24
Gee it’s almost like people are tired of seeing the same thing vlogged over and over and over again🤔
I don't even know if it's so much of the same thing or the kids. The Gator Land vlogs never have gotten the greatest numbers. J$ is becoming more and more unbearable the older he gets. He's passed the cute stage for a lot of people now and a lot of their stans (like Jenn) forget that poor little Ollie exists it's really sad.

Reactions: 11
Why can't she just cook dinner???? Why does she need these meal services....she is so lazy....and Jackson should be eating what they are eating...they are the worst at parenting...
She actually used to cook....and didn't scorch everything into charcoal - nothing fancy but they would make an attempt to eat healthier and have one cheat day a week. She would prep chicken breasts in marinade and freeze it. She had a bread machine and made fresh wheat bread. Dinner would be chicken, rice, black beans and a very small portion of vegetable occasionally. He ate waffles every morning made from oats and applesauce, turkey sandwich in his lunch (when he actually had job, that he was constantly late for). They have always been lazy but it has reached unbelievable levels over the years. It's completely ridiculous how incompetent they have both become - but Greasy Spice has become the Queen of lazy incompetent entitlement.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
She actually used to cook....and didn't scorch everything into charcoal - nothing fancy but they would make an attempt to eat healthier and have one cheat day a week. She would prep chicken breasts in marinade and freeze it. She had a bread machine and made fresh wheat bread. Dinner would be chicken, rice, black beans and a very small portion of vegetable occasionally. He ate waffles every morning made from oats and applesauce, turkey sandwich in his lunch (when he actually had job, that he was constantly late for). They have always been lazy but it has reached unbelievable levels over the years. It's completely ridiculous how incompetent they have both become - but Greasy Spice has become the Queen of lazy incompetent entitlement.
She's regressed since their early days and even has regressed since they had Oliver. I don't know how you're bleeping forty and having a flexible work at home schedule and you can only microwave meals. I get it if you're working or have a super busy schedule or lifestyle or use it to supplement your main food supply, BUT she's at home all day. It just boils down to her having no time management skills and not being able to function. Even 🍑 has her tit more together than J4D. Like her lifestyle choices or not she at least looks like she bathes fairly regularly, can get her own transportation, and has not ballooned to look like a Willy Wonka character in the span of less than a year (note, at this point I am ruling out there something being medically wrong with her to cause the weight gain based on how much she freaking shows us that she eats-and we all know that's not all the food she consumes). Also, she has not pissed off her hair stylist.

Reactions: 11
I can't wrap my head around Factor because it looked like each serving was $10. So for two people that's $20 per meal. That's expensive for a microwaved meal! I can make a dinner that costs $12 and feeds my husband and me for three dinners, so it's $2 per serving. Who can afford to eat Factor?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I can't wrap my head around Factor because it looked like each serving was $10. So for two people that's $20 per meal. That's expensive for a microwaved meal! I can make a dinner that costs $12 and feeds my husband and me for three dinners, so it's $2 per serving. Who can afford to eat Factor?
I want to say there were a couple of people on here who use it maybe they can explain if it's worth it. I personally have never been satisfied with any meal delivering service I tried-did Blue Apron and Marley Spoon back in the day. I liked Marley Spoon a bit better than Blue Apron just because I could get gluten free meals there and didn't have to substitute things with Blue Apron but both were over priced and the produce was not the greatest quality. With curbside and delivery they are now especially pointless since half of the reason I got them was to avoid going into the grocery store.

Reactions: 6
Would dim tip the CM/team member to get this invite? Or is he too cheap to do that?
"You can have my baby in return."

Is there any actual good reason for anyone to be wearing those creepy-ass glasses? If I was on the subway and saw some guy wearing them, I'd slap them off his damn face.

Reactions: 10
I can only hope Dim's own privacy isn't located when Tiny Tim is not aiming properly when goes to pee on the teeny tiny toilet at the park. Or for that matter he doesn't accidentally start filming live on IG when Buddy has a meltdown. And seriously, the more I read about the glasses the more I'm creeped out by them. US law in general when it comes to privacy is shaky at best and this is going to add an additional wrench in things.

Reactions: 9
Every time I hear Dim with his whees and woos on rides I get irrationally violent
Has Jenn made anything basic? Basic meaning spaghetti and sauce from a jar and even using frozen meatballs? Even making spaghetti sauce is not that hard, even if it using canned tomatoes. I'm no Julia Child, but even getting tomatoes from the store or farmers markets with onion and basil, oregano and maybe even thyme is not a hard meal to make.

Even making homemade burgers is not hard (and not talking frozen burgers) or meatloaf? I've made homemade chicken fingers using cut up chicken breasts I've cut myself.

I know what I just mentioned is not Anthony Bourdain's Les Halles level cooking. But it is a start vs. mail order box meals.
it irritates me that she refuses to make her children a home cooked meal with non freezer section food that’s beige. My wife and I work 5/7 days a week, make a menu every week and make a home cooked meal for our kiddos every night,(som nights we do take out, or go out to eat, but very rarely) they even help us decide what to put on the menu each week, it’s not hard for someone who’s at home as much as she is with those boys! She watches enough bravo maybe she should watch the food network or the cooking channel or hell even a YouTube cooking how to and teach herself how to make even simple recipes!

Reactions: 15
She probably can't watch Top Chef because it would be too torturous to watch all the food without being able to eat it. Plus she probably thinks the food looks undercooked and not tetanus-y enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She probably can't watch Top Chef because it would be too torturous to watch all the food without being able to eat it. Plus she probably thinks the food looks undercooked and not tetanus-y enough.
Imagining Jenn lunging at the TV/computer trying to get at the food like when a dog sees a rabbit on a TV show and tries to chase it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Great. Forcing the kid to be in photos now. I can't see his face but his body language is screaming that he's uncomfortable.

Tim looks like he's ready to drop dead at any moment. That open mouth smile doesn't hide your pain. Also, I'd stay away from those cookies you have in your hand, your body doesn't need any more junk.

And Jenn, it's time to retire those overalls. Please.

Reactions: 14
I don't even know if it's so much of the same thing or the kids. The Gator Land vlogs never have gotten the greatest numbers. J$ is becoming more and more unbearable the older he gets. He's passed the cute stage for a lot of people now and a lot of their stans (like Jenn) forget that poor little Ollie exists it's really sad.
It used to be that the Tim solo videos did not do as good as the vlogs with Jenn and the kids but now, not as many people are watching the home vlogs and people don’t seem interested in the kids.
I agree Budley is no longer cute. He was a really cute baby but then again, most babies have a degree of cuteness to them. Now he is a spoiled, demanding little child who speaks incoherently. Oliver, to me, is not very cute.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.