The Tim Tracker #175 The future no longer looks Rosie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ginn was fine until they found out she was having Anotherson.

From that point on she didn’t gaf!
Even when she gave birth to Oliver I bet she uttered words along this line before seeing/holding him.
OK, he’s out.
Where’s my ________ you promised me, Tim?“
(insert your food item of choice)

Oliver was named appropriately, as he has to beg for everything, food, attention, diaper changes, etc.

I now refer to him as Ostracized Oliver.
They seldom call him by his given name.
And hardly give him any one on one time/attention.
Calling him “Da Baby” is getting so old, plus he is growing into a toddler now.

And have they forgiven him yet for sabotaging losing the DCL Jack Jack Diaper Dash Race?
Sushi burrito. It was a sushi burrito.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Those glasses should be banned from the parks.
The glasses should never have been a thing full stop, makes me wonder what the hell kinda creep the creator of them is, it's basically just giving sickos/ped0s a easy way to get their sick fix, these creeps could be sitting outside schools, kids play parks, by pools, going into toilets, changing areas etc an people will never know, if they get popular enough an more known about then anyone wearing tinted glasses inside is going get targeted which for some people that get affected by bright lights is going end up a wrong target

None of this is going to end well

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Dim is trying to outdo the tour guide dude on the monster truck. Just shut up Dim you don't have to respond to everything the tour guide says with an obnoxious answer. Dim yells "whoa-hoooo!" repeatedly like he just got a hutdog shoved up his ass.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Or Skunk Ape audition photo.

Sooner than later someone is going to get footage of a Budley meltdown. I'm sure that day is coming sooner than later.
I keep going back and forth on whether I want them to be on my cruise or not. This is one of the reason why I hope they are. NOT so I can record a video or anything creepy like that, but I'd like to see firsthand what absolute crappy parents they are. And of course, I'll share my observations with my closest friends.

I'll be getting the internet package...because my daughter has to work some while we are onboard, but she'll let me log on here if I have anything to report.

Also, and I will be 100% honest here...if I see Tim with those creepy ass glasses in the pool area, I will be filing a complaint. I'm not bleeping around. Those things should be banned.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Ginn, please, you need bigger shorts. Especially on a "92 degrees in the shade" kind of day.
Screenshot 2024-05-22 at 3.07.00 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-05-22 at 3.13.54 PM.png

Dim: "I'm heading to the breeding swamp"
Me: "That's an interesting name for your sunken bed"

Imagine if aliens came upon this scene, a bunch of sweaty humans chucking hutdogs at other people and into the water. Also it was pretty much this blurry the whole time Dimmy fuckhead filmed it.
Screenshot 2024-05-22 at 3.10.30 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I keep going back and forth on whether I want them to be on my cruise or not. This is one of the reason why I hope they are. NOT so I can record a video or anything creepy like that, but I'd like to see firsthand what absolute crappy parents they are. And of course, I'll share my observations with my closest friends.

I'll be getting the internet package...because my daughter has to work some while we are onboard, but she'll let me log on here if I have anything to report.

Also, and I will be 100% honest here...if I see Tim with those creepy ass glasses in the pool area, I will be filing a complaint. I'm not bleeping around. Those things should be banned.
I'm sure he'll be using them in real time. Honestly, I'd sort of like Budley to be the one who breaks them while he's filming so he can't react.

Also, noticed that some of the school posted that a parent (not the Trackers) fed the entire staff. That's how you get noticed, Trackers, not making stupid windmill costumes.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes, crappy pictures with your glasses will get the views back up.

That last home vlog really tanked. 43K after two days. People are so done with seeing the kids and their chaotic home life
Unfortunately, there are people that truly want those home views. The chaotic life probably somewhat mirrors theor terrible existence as well😮💨🤧😵💫 Makes them feel like part of the family being the creep stalkers that they are!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I'm sure he'll be using them in real time. Honestly, I'd sort of like Budley to be the one who breaks them while he's filming so he can't react.

Also, noticed that some of the school posted that a parent (not the Trackers) fed the entire staff. That's how you get noticed, Trackers, not making stupid windmill costumes.
Jen is probably waiting for the Factor sponsorship so she can send a bunch of microwave dinners to the school.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Gatorland voog fatty left in a minute telling Budley they had to do lunch then the truck. Hard Cut to she takes Oliver to lunch and Dimfuck goes on the truck with OGB. Deffo a tantrum in between so much so that they split up. And the wooo hoo is unbearable.
Another obvious incident where J$ says no, and insists dim falls in line with what J$ wants to do instead👿
---
Gatorland voog fatty left in a minute telling Budley they had to do lunch then the truck. Hard Cut to she takes Oliver to lunch and Dimfuck goes on the truck with OGB. Deffo a tantrum in between so much so that they split up. And the wooo hoo is unbearable.
Notice ginn never skips a meal.

Reactions: 12
She really said those dumb inappropriate signs were “Florida”. duck you JEN! How dare you say those hill billie ass signs are what Florida is… in what red neck world you live in. You are trailer trash along with your fugly fat ass broke gutter witch sister….im sure you have both made your mother proud.

Reactions: 8
Maybe I am dissing Gatorland without ever being there, but it seems like the Bojos really fit in there well. The workers all seem like they could be cousins and the Skunk Ape could be Jen's wacky uncle.

I feel if they hadn't become YT sensations, this is what their home might have looked like rather than Ft Pampers.

1716420345606.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Maybe I am dissing Gatorland without ever being there, but it seems like the Bojos really fit in there well. The workers all seem like they could be cousins and the Skunk Ape could be Jen's wacky uncle.

I feel if they hadn't become YT sensations, this is what their home might have looked like rather than Ft Pampers.

View attachment 2952003
Gatorland really plays up the hillbilly schtick on purpose, both in staff actions / comments and signage you'll see around the park.

But if you talk to the keepers, certain people you saw in the vlog, management, etc., they drop the schtick and they're super serious and super educated about all the animals. They're involved in gator rescue in other states and conservation efforts in other countries (e.g. Cuba, Australia), as well. So they're a reputable partner to different organizations.

Those animals are so well taken care of and spoiled. It's really a great place.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.