The Tim Tracker #175 The future no longer looks Rosie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You're also.... not a baby almond or baby pea or baby soybean or baby oat...
Screenshot 2024-05-21 at 7.01.49 PM.png

Anyway, I guess the witch never considered trying goat milk. Or "goat's milk" as she likes to say with her "goat's cheese".

Except that they're not healthy, but okay.
Screenshot 2024-05-21 at 7.00.55 PM.png

Because she has absolutely no idea how to manage Budley. She can't even handle just smashing some avocados herself for Da Baby. I seriously don't understand why she finds avocados so mystifying, it's pretty easy to tell which ones are closer to ripeness and which ones aren't. Get a few in various stages, if they start to get ripe put them in the fridge to make them last longer. Easy peasy you dingdong.
Screenshot 2024-05-21 at 7.00.15 PM.png

Reactions: 26
View attachment 2950184

Anyway, I guess the witch never considered trying goat milk. Or "goat's milk" as she likes to say with her "goat's cheese".

View attachment 2950186

Because she has absolutely no idea how to manage Budley. She can't even handle just smashing some avocados herself for Da Baby. I seriously don't understand why she finds avocados so mystifying, it's pretty easy to tell which ones are closer to ripeness and which ones aren't. Get a few in various stages, if they start to get ripe put them in the fridge to make them last longer. Easy peasy you dingdong.
View attachment 2950188
If she was ordering curbside or having it delivered it would be a little more understandable. I think I had the worst avocado I ever had in my life a few weeks ago that one of the shopper's picked out. I probably shouldn't have bothered even using it but I the recipe called for it but that thing was not ripe at all. Also if she's worrying about it going brown she can just use some lime juice if so adverse to Fruit Fresh.

Reactions: 5
If she was ordering curbside or having it delivered it would be a little more understandable. I think I had the worst avocado I ever had in my life a few weeks ago that one of the shopper's picked out. I probably shouldn't have bothered even using it but I the recipe called for it but that thing was not ripe at all. Also if she's worrying about it going brown she can just use some lime juice if so adverse to Fruit Fresh.
Yeah I order just about everything curbside except for fruit, tomatoes and avocado which I get from my weekly farmer's market that is a block away from my condo. Even more convenient than driving to go pick up groceries. The cherries and stone fruit right now are glorious 😍

Reactions: 7
Tim said he can’t wait until he can take Jackson to the Shrek playground. They‘re never going to take Jackson let’s be real. By the time they remember to take him Jackson will be in high school.

Vlogging shouldn’t be allowed during the cast member previews.
If they take him to the Shrek playground I imagine the conversation will go much like when Ginn was haphazardly driving the golf cart at Ft Wilderness during Halloween with Buddy and Da Baby and Rosie the Nanniveter.

Ginn: "oh look there's Shrek"
Budley: "what's Shrek"
Ginn: "he's like an ogre"
Budley: "what's an ogre"
Ginn: "an ogre is like Shrek"

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yeah I order just about everything curbside except for fruit, tomatoes and avocado which I get from my weekly farmer's market that is a block away from my condo. Even more convenient than driving to go pick up groceries. The cherries and stone fruit right now are glorious 😍
I wish I had a farmers market near where I am. And now I am thinking I need to make some frozen cherry fro-yo in couple of weeks. Linking this recipe because it's probably one of my favorites.

Reactions: 4
I wish I had a farmers market near where I am. And now I am thinking I need to make some frozen cherry fro-yo in couple of weeks. Linking this recipe because it's probably one of my favorites.
I'll have to share that with my mom, she has both a yogurt maker and an ice cream maker (that actually works unlike whatever Dim was using to make some weird gunky slushy cream) and likes trying new recipes (and she always makes me my favorite rose/saffron-flavored ice cream when I stop by my parents' house). Temps hit 70 in the city today so my colleagues and I got some Greek-style fro-yo with sour cherry. Totally hit the spot. And that was all I needed for lunch, it wasn't like my 3rd dessert after eating 2 lunches like the Bojos. Oh wait, Ginn supposedly only eats a cottage cheese and discolored tomato sandwich for lunch of course. 🥴

Reactions: 8
I'm actually planning on making a raspberry fro-yo that's a non-churn recipe with rose water in it pretty soon. It's been in the triple digits this week so I am pretty much in summer mode-meaning not running the oven if I can-so lots of salad and frozen desserts if I make one. I Tracker splurged a few years back and got a fancy compressor ice cream maker (okay, it was on clearance at Sur La Table but it was more than I normally would spend on a kitchen tool) and have gotten my money and then some out of it.

I admit I enjoyed being in shrek’s swamp. Not sure how to feel after the suggestion I enjoyed it through a pair of pervert glasses on dim’s dome.

Reactions: 8
How many times do we think this duck is going to ride Tiana’s before it opens? I’m gonna say 5.

• Angry
  • Haha
View attachment 2950184

View attachment 2950186

View attachment 2950188
RE: that last comment, I'm a very picky eater and it's specifically because my parents gave into my tantrums as a child. Now, I have a very limited food palette and find it embarrassing, but I've tried so many times to expand and it's near impossible. I wish that my parents had been more strict with food in that way. I've told my partner that I don't want to pass my picky eating on to our future kids.
So Jackpot and da baby have a rough future ahead of them if the Snackers don't try to enforce healthy relationships with food (which we know they won't)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
How many times do we think this duck is going to ride Tiana’s before it opens? I’m gonna say 5.
He's got to get his whees and woos in before the common folk get to ride it.

I'm concerned Buddy is going to get conned into riding it. 'look buddy, it's a princess ride!'

WDWNT just posted the entire new Disney Springs drone show from the CM preview. I wonder if Timmy scored an invite from one of his bestie CMs?

I'll mention again what I said yesterday, I do not think people who will make money off a video should be allowed to record during CM previews. Preview events like these should be rewards for CMs who have to deal with all sorts of bullshit. Non CMs shouldn't be able to make their living by taking advantage of CM previews.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Every time I hear Dim with his whees and woos on rides I get irrationally violent

I am getting violent watching the new Shrek vlog. I've not watched the whole thing as I have a thing called a job and had to go to a meeting. I got to 12minute mark.

1. Do you have to explain the obvious stuff? Shrekezel. We figured out it was some sort of pretzel. No need to explain 50 times it is a pretzel.
a. The green cheese looks like mold

2. "Would love to bring Jackson back." How many times do they need to say that and never do it? Poor kid is going to look back at the vlogs if he ever does and wonder why he was never back to all these places. The most kid friendly places he never went to, but his so called parents love it. No wonder Jackson does not seem to be interested in the parks barring "Cars" stuff.

3. Princess Fiona seemed to be sorta creeped out by Tim and was trying to be nice. Donkey seemed to be not interested in interacting with Tim and the person inside Shrek costume was probably eyerolling the entire time.

Reactions: 13
At least. Lord help me there is not enough coffee. My obnoxious coworker decided to Lord over the office today- ones of they rare times I've had to deal with her in person since she is based in another office and she is already being an inconsiderate ass per usual. I already told my secretry have my own appointments and can't help the wannabe Jenn out.

• Haha
He's got to get his whees and woos in before the common folk get to ride it.

I'm concerned Buddy is going to get conned into riding it. 'look buddy, it's a princess ride!'
We’re prepping for Disneyland so we’ve been showing our son videos of rides. Then if it’s an outdoor ride, e.g., Matterhorn, etc., we’ll let him watch it in person. He can make his decision after that.
He’s our first and only child, we don’t know what the duck we’re doing either. Is this the best way? Idk, but common sense tells me to explain things to him as best we can because literally everything is new to him.

How are they still so clueless at handling their kids after 4.5 years?

• Heart
Jenn's sister being the new nanny sounds a bit crazy to me but possible. She was bartending at a club in Orlando and still traveling to Colorado recently to strip. Wonder if she will go on the cruise with them?

There is an old video I don't feel like finding where Jenn says her sister is wiser than her or something like that. Her 10 year younger sister does seem more mature even with her career choices and pot smoking.

Reactions: 9
I bet someone drove her as a favor. She had to go along because whoever it was isn't on the school's list of allowed picker-uppers (sorry, I don't have a kid, so I made up a word). That's why she didn't film it, so we didn't see who her responsible adult was in Tim's absence.
But was she a quicker picker upper?

Try the veal! :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I think the main reason they’re doing the microwave meals is because they have either snagged the sponsorship or are trying to snag a sponsorship. And after two to three years of that purple carrot, they never got a sponsorship out of them so they’re moving on to get a sponsorship. And Jenn is lazy.
I would miss document Disney if there’s no more filming. I was watching the one this morning while eating my breakfast. I like the walk-throughs as background ambience and I like the quiet POV’s no stupid fake woo hoo weeee tit

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.