The Tim Tracker #175 The future no longer looks Rosie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I remember correctly her sister is some kind of...stripper? I remember years ago people found her insta for the first time
Yes. She's an exotic dancer / stripper / whatever you want to call her. She's got a record in Seminole for pot possession, IIRC. (Just stating facts, I don't give a tit what she does / did).

She used to live in Denver. She moved back here. Their dad is still in Cali, I think. Grandma lives in Palm Coast.

Jenn refers to her sister sometimes, including coming to visit Butters (and it coincided with Amanda's IG posts of air travel). Once after Butters was born, Jenn referred to her dad coming to visit. Pics on sister's IG acct of dad arriving matched up with the timeline of Jenn referring to him.

Beyond that, Jenn rarely, if ever, mentions her father and rarely mentions Grandma.

Amanda is much closer to her Grandma than Jenn is, by all appearances, including frequently showcasing Gram in her IG, her cooking together, over her place, etc., as well as with lots of other family members (including biracial; again, just stating fact as relevant to Jenn's One Chainnnzzzzz bullshit).

And yes, that looks like their dining room table and placemats in her IG stories. She must be over. Maybe she's the new nanny.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
In a futile effort to try and find Auntie 🍑 on IG, I found this photo. Butters is nearly a year old here. Time and fried food have not been a friend. And this was also 7-8 months into a global pandemic that a lot of people looking less than our best.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
In a futile effort to try and find Auntie 🍑 on IG, I found this photo. Butters is nearly a year old here. Time and fried food have not been a friend. And this was also 7-8 months into a global pandemic that a lot of people looking less than our best.
I wonder how much of that was photoshopped and if it wasn't that photoshopped it literally looks like she ate herself and then some. Ugh, regardless of the fact she is a succubus there's clearly something wrong with her. She clearly has issues with food at the very least.

Also, haven't had any luck finding 🍑 IG as well. Assuming it's not going to come up searching by her legal name.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I remember a lot of us thinking that pic was photoshopped back then. It was also weird because there was another pumpkin in the distance and to the side that looked to have blue writing on it, as if it was an announcement and we all worried they were pregnant again.

Reactions: 8
I wonder how much of that was photoshopped and if it wasn't that photoshopped it literally looks like she ate herself and then some. Ugh, regardless of the fact she is a succubus there's clearly something wrong with her. She clearly has issues with food at the very least.

Also, hven't had any luck finding 🍑 IG as well. Assuming it's not going to come up searching by her legal name.
It could be. But she didn’t look to far off from this in their vlogs at the time. She really did look pretty much back to the way she looked pre-butters.

Reactions: 5
It could be. But she didn’t look to far off from this in their vlogs at the time. She really did look pretty much back to the way she looked pre-butters.
I was watching pretty sporadically at that point-started watching them around their Dollywood video when she was pregnant with Butters and watched sporadically till around the pandemic then I remember seeing a thumbnail of her on their Merry Time cruise and being like what the duck happened.

Reactions: 3

Also, haven't had any luck finding 🍑 IG as well. Assuming it's not going to come up searching by her legal name.
It's been shared on here multiple times over the years, and it's a public page... so... here ya go.

_itsahbarbieworld_

Reactions: 11
Ah, her sister is helping, that would make sense. Maybe she only comes a few days a week which is why sometimes they have the baby and sometimes they don’t. Also makes sense why Tim said “Jenn” went to pick up Buddy from school. And why they haven’t mentioned Rosie leaving. She is probably the “friend” Jenn is going on the cruise with too.

Good sleuthing! So many mysteries solved lol

Reactions: 16
I'll give her this her colorist does not dislike her like her sister's does. And I do see more resemblance than I thought I would especially in the lower part of the face.
---
Ah, her sister is helping, that would make sense. Maybe she only comes a few days a week which is why sometimes they have the baby and sometimes they don’t. Also makes sense why Tim said “Jenn” went to pick up Buddy from school. And why they haven’t mentioned Rosie leaving. She is probably the “friend” Jenn is going on the cruise with too.

If it's 🍑going on the cruise I am so betting it won't be a Disney cruise.

Reactions: 9
I'll give her this her colorist does not dislike her like her sister's does. And I do see more resemblance than I thought I would especially in the lower part of the face.
---

If it's 🍑going on the cruise I am so betting it won't be a Disney cruise.
Look at the ankles too. They both have those same gravity-defying ankles... 🥴

I think her sister is cute. And she's REAL. That's the big difference. Jenn is fake as duck. Her sister is who she is and doesn't hide anything. Props to her.

Reactions: 21
Look at the ankles too. They both have those same gravity-defying ankles... 🥴

I think her sister is cute. And she's REAL. That's the big difference. Jenn is fake as duck. Her sister is who she is and doesn't hide anything. Props to her.
Death defying ankles. And I prefer her to Jenn by far. At least she's living her true life and doesn't try to put on an act for her stans. Looks way happier too. I bet Jenn gets really annoyed when she shows up and Dim undoubtedly stares at her-which you know he probably does.

And what I would kill to see Uncle Dick and her in the same room.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Out of curiosity, what does an exotic dancer/stripper do when they are older? The job opportunities dry up. Is there another job they transition into?
I can't believe Jenn has sunk to microwaveable dinners. Seriously. There are a range of decently healthy meals you can make in about 30 minutes. With the Internet at your disposal to look up recipes, there is no excuse.
Does Tim realize what a waste of space he lives with?
Doctors recommend that toddlers drink whole milk, so of course Jenn puts him on pea milk. Very good choice for a child that has a history of looking yellow and malnourished.

Reactions: 16
Out of curiosity, what does an exotic dancer/stripper do when they are older? The job opportunities dry up. Is there another job they transition into?
I can't believe Jenn has sunk to microwaveable dinners. Seriously. There are a range of decently healthy meals you can make in about 30 minutes. With the Internet at your disposal to look up recipes, there is no excuse.
Doctors recommend that toddlers drink whole milk, so of course Jenn puts him on pea milk. Very good choice for a child that has a history of looking yellow and malnourished.
I know one that became an attorney. I think the real question should be what do washed up YT influences who can't drive do when Disney cuts the chord and/or the stans wise up or run out of Super Chat money?

😂

And let me guess, he never mentioned them or thanked them
I think they mentioned them very briefly. I was watching it while working so I only halfway paid attention.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

These were my thoughts as well. I watched them for several years and don’t remember her ever talking about her family, although I did tend to skip the videos with her. Seems like more recently she’s being mentioned…when Gin needs something (driving, party planning, etc).

Reactions: 5
Nanny?

Reactions: 9
Imagine if the Auntie 🍑 became the new nanny. At least she would know her sister was full of tit.

I can only imagine the looks she'd be getting when Jenn starts whining. I also bet she had some choice words to say about the overalls.

Meanwhile on the other side of IG someone ( 🍌 ) is #blessed to be working at HP world today. I'm shocked that blessed and Harry Potter are in the same sentence.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.