The Tim Tracker #175 The future no longer looks Rosie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like another Tim/Jackson video is out. I haven't clicked to see if anyone the makes an appearance 😂

Edit: looks like just Tim and Jackson. Guess she has decided she doesn't want to deal with Jackson all day?

Reactions: 11
Another Tim + Buddy voog up, this time at Universal. They even got him an annual pass. I assume Jen can't handle Buddy AT ALL and needs him out of the house the whole summer.

Totally not a family channel.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Honestly, all it would take would be one time of the kidnapper telling him no and they'd return him so fast....LOL
Have you ever seen that movie Ruthless People? That's how I'd expect it would go down if either Jenn or Buddy were ever kidnapped. If you haven't I highly recommend it some nice 80's camp.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Is this it then now for the whole summer? Tim can’t go to work unless he takes Budley with him? bleeping hell she’s one lazy woman. She’s disgusting.

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Another Tim + Buddy voog up, this time at Universal. They even got him an annual pass. I assume Jen can't handle Buddy AT ALL and needs him out of the house the whole summer.

Totally not a family channel.
Got to show Dicky how to exploit your kid :rolleyes: Ugh, Jenn must not be able to stand him.
---
Is this it then now for the whole summer? Tim can’t go to work unless he takes Budley with him? bleeping hell she’s one lazy woman. She’s disgusting.
She's One Lazy woman would be a good thread title.

Continuing to keep the brothers separated with Budley monopolizing Dim’s time & attention is not going to work out well. Budley is already jealous of Oliver getting any attention from Dim, these fun days together are only going to worsen it. I hope they hired another nanny that is catering to Oliver’s needs

Reactions: 12
Continuing to keep the brothers separated with Budley monopolizing Dim’s time & attention is not going to work out well. Budley is already jealous of Oliver getting any attention from Dim, these fun days together are only going to worsen it. I hope they hired another nanny that is catering to Oliver’s needs
Cruise is coming up soon, right? Bet that will be a blast. Honestly, I view these vlogs as Child Neglect in Progress

Reactions: 13
Tell us you're exploiting your child as a prop for content to make money without telling us you're exploiting your child as a prop for content to make money.
Screenshot 2024-05-31 at 2.42.26 PM.png

No, hats are for people who want to stay cool and free of skin cancer.
Screenshot 2024-05-31 at 2.44.06 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ginn always: "Budley's favorite color is purple!"
Budley, disgustedly: "why did she [Universal TM] give me a purple [pass]?"
Screenshot 2024-05-31 at 2.47.09 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This splitting them up and letting Budley run the show and getting special days out etc is not going to end well. He’s beyond spoiled at this point. He’s only going to become more insufferable because of crap parenting. And then in the not too distant future the bullying will start when his classmates find the voogs. And no doubt little bud is on enforced super long nap times in his straight jacket so heffalump can sit watching bravo in bed.

imagine if any of us unwell 3 turned up to work with our 4 year old in tow because the stay at home “mother” won’t look after him? It’s wild.

Reactions: 17
Ugh, did he just say the roller coaster has a booty butt? Does he actually think people find that tit endearing?

Kids repeat what they hear parents say, if J is going round school saying "look at that booty butt" to other kids an the school doesn't pick up on that then they need fking looked at, if my kid come home an said another kid kept commenting on their "booty butt" I'd be straight at the school like wtf

Dim is a straight up fking perverted sicko an its only a matter of time now before he slips up an makes it even clearer that he's a perv, between the constant talking about booty butts an filming character costumes butts an now these perv glasses it's only a matter of time before true colours will show, I wonder how the stans will cover it up when it's out he's a well know pervert

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Is ‘4 year old’ OG buddy Budley Jackson’s new nickname or have they forgotten his real name, just like da baby?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This splitting them up and letting Budley run the show and getting special days out etc is not going to end well. He’s beyond spoiled at this point. He’s only going to become more insufferable because of crap parenting. And then in the not too distant future the bullying will start when his classmates find the voogs. And no doubt little bud is on enforced super long nap times in his straight jacket so heffalump can sit watching bravo in bed.

imagine if any of us unwell 3 turned up to work with our 4 year old in tow because the stay at home “mother” won’t look after him? It’s wild.
And it looks like they bought OG Buddy a Universal AP. So does Dim plan on spending several days this Summer with Budley at Universal? SMDH

Reactions: 12
Ugh, did he just say the roller coaster has a booty butt? Does he actually think people find that tit endearing?
The sad thing is the stans eat it all up. 🤢

Dim was disappointed because he thought he only had 3 meatballs until he found more meatballs inside. Phew, crisis averted for the manchild.
Screenshot 2024-05-31 at 2.53.58 PM.png

Poor Budley's rainbow corksicle, just sitting somewhere in Ft Pampers. I guess boxed water is at least better than plastic bottled water.
Screenshot 2024-05-31 at 2.56.05 PM.png

Ah yes, the white time. Probably best that Dim supposedly doesn't drink anymore, he slurs his words while sober too.
Screenshot 2024-05-31 at 2.57.45 PM.png

Dim takes Budley on the Jimmy Fallon ride probably because the "white" time is low. At least I guess today isn't "Budley officially dictates the day [as opposed to unofficially always dictating the day anyway]".

Dimmy filmed while on the Transformers ride. I thought you're not supposed to film on rides...? He must have used his creeper glasses.

But also, why the duck even bother when the ride is 3D and even if it wasn't it'd probably still be just as blurry as the footage he filmed and Ginn kept in the voog anyway.
Screenshot 2024-05-31 at 3.04.38 PM.png

Reactions: 17
No words.
Screenshot 2024-05-31 at 3.09.02 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-05-31 at 3.08.34 PM.png

Dim keeps wearing Budley's sungasses on his shirt. Great place for sunglasses to be instead of on the kid's eyes, who looks perpetually sweaty and red.

Dim points out the ice cream is vegetarian which he sounds surprised about? I mean, most people aren't eating meat in their ice cream, but okay.
Screenshot 2024-05-31 at 3.13.21 PM.png

Yes, he definitely does.
Screenshot 2024-05-31 at 3.19.54 PM.png

Am I crazy or is Budley wearing two different shoes in this new universal video?
Screenshot 2024-05-31 at 3.19.41 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.