The Tim Tracker #175 The future no longer looks Rosie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember the incident when J$ threw up and Tim stupidly blamed it on the breakfast eggies?

Polynesian Bungalow stay Sept. 2020.
J$ was 9 months old.
We noticed he wasn’t given any liquids at breakfast.
They decide to take the ferry (TTC) to the MK.
Weather was high 90s approaching triple digits as they push J$ in his stroller.
The camera would flash on him at a regular basis, but there was no physical check on him.
Because of that they missed the fact that J$’s body was getting lethargic and his face turning redder by the minute.
Just before the ferry boarding J$ barfs.
Immediately Tim says “oh, those eggies must have been bad!”

part 2, later that day at the MK:
Tim goes to get a hut dog, leaving Ginn and JS sitting waiting on Main Street. J$ spots his water bottle with the pop up straw nearby. Reaches towards it and Ginn hands it to him. J$ tries to open it with his fingers, then with his mouth.
Ginn sits there smiling and laughing at him.
Then turns to the lady next to her and says “he does this all the time!”

Such observant and caring parents….NOT!! 😡
Just a few vlogs ago, they were all at breakfast and you could hear Jackson off camera, choking. Jenn turns to look at him and she stays staring at him while Tim doesn’t seem to notice or care and he just continues yammering into the camera while it is focused on Jenn who is continuing to stare at Jackson while we hear him choke.
Neither one of them asked if he was okay. They didn’t cut the camera. Jenn just stared at him.

I will say that Jackson was indeed a cute baby but most babies are cute. It’s once they get to the age he is now that they become less and less cute. To me anyway.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Just a few vlogs ago, they were all at breakfast and you could hear Jackson off camera, choking. Jenn turns to look at him and she stays staring at him while Tim doesn’t seem to notice or care and he just continues yammering into the camera while it is focused on Jenn who is continuing to stare at Jackson while we hear him choke.
Neither one of them asked if he was okay. They didn’t cut the camera. Jenn just stared at him.

I will say that Jackson was indeed a cute baby but most babies are cute. It’s once they get to the age he is now that they become less and less cute. To me anyway.
He looks like Jenn. Really, with that gene pool those kids are fairly doomed in the looks department. I think unfortunately for J$ it doesn't help that Jenn has been insistent on giving him haircuts lately and dressing him in ill fitted clothes (still thinking about those girl's shorts they forced him into for a good past year from Target).

And I am wondering if he has some sort of swallowing issue. I want to say I read about some saliva disorder in kids awhile back that I thought could apply to him and could've been the true cause for the ENT visit BUT that's probably just bad armchair WebMDing. Note, no updates about Ollie's gait either. They are horrible parents.

Gee, ENT - Ear, Nose, Throat - Buddy seems to be having problems with all of these. Oh and they’re connected to each other!!! Maybe the DodoBojos should find another ENT to check out their kid. He could be having real issues and isn’t able to tell his stupid parents. Could be an easy fix.

Reactions: 11
I think Buddy is cute. I think what happens is kids just aren’t as YouTube-able (barf) when they hit around age 4. Unless you have one that really plays up to the camera. Right now the baby seems cute but that will change too as he gets older. I’ve seen a lot of YouTubers have to write their kids off the show around school-age. If Jenn and Tim were ten years younger, I think they would just keep having kids. So let’s be grateful for that 🙏

Reactions: 5
I think Buddy is cute. I think what happens is kids just aren’t as YouTube-able (barf) when they hit around age 4. Unless you have one that really plays up to the camera. Right now the baby seems cute but that will change too as he gets older. I’ve seen a lot of YouTubers have to write their kids off the show around school-age. If Jenn and Tim were ten years younger, I think they would just keep having kids. So let’s be grateful for that 🙏
I just see Jenn anytime I see him. Lately he's been getting that look on his face she gets when she's manipulating a situation and it's fairly grating. He looks a bit like Grandpa Bojo around the eyes.

I don' t find Ollie to be particular cute either-though I am not a kid person by any means-but as far as kids go I guess he would be cuter since his attitude currently is better. Could change though.

Ugh, let's hope the Bojo baby factory is condemned and will no longer be in operation.

And I think this was the disorder I was looking at.

I felt like she wasn't staring in concern though. More like oh no not you again ruining my breakfast by choking. I feel like she does those weird smile/laughs at the intro which there was nothing funny said because the rest of the time she has resting witch face

Reactions: 7
J$ was cute, but then his personality came out and he became a terror. An ugly personality instantly makes a cute kid turn not so cute. And sadly, his ugly personality and terrible behavior can only be blamed on his parents. I feel like a terrible person by saying that, but it's true. They never tell him no, they always have the camera shoved in his face. The poor kid is crying out for attention and he'll get that attention in any way possible. To him, negative attention is still attention.

Reactions: 21
I felt like she wasn't staring in concern though. More like oh no not you again ruining my breakfast by choking. I feel like she does those weird smile/laughs at the intro which there was nothing funny said because the rest of the time she has resting witch face
I agree. I just watched it again. It was definitely more of a---we are filming a video, kid, stfu.

I've said this before--because of my daughter's mouth muscle issues, she choked several times. She will be 20 in a few months and to this day, if she coughs while she's eating, she yells out--I'M OK!!! Because the panic was real and I would make her say something every time she coughed while eating to know she wasn't actually choking.

Jenn has no such panic on her face. She's annoyed or grossed out.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
J$ was cute, but then his personality came out and he became a terror. An ugly personality instantly makes a cute kid turn not so cute. And sadly, his ugly personality and terrible behavior can only be blamed on his parents. I feel like a terrible person by saying that, but it's true. They never tell him no, they always have the camera shoved in his face. The poor kid is crying out for attention and he'll get that attention in any way possible. To him, negative attention is still attention.
Yep, I think that's why when he smirks I just can't with him. He knows he can act up on camera and his parents won't do anything. It looks based on the photo they went as far as putting an Airtag on him rather than telling him not to run amok in the park (guess Dim didn't want to deal with the new stroller).

• Sad
Been quite a few Tim videos without the wifey...bet she is super stressed out being home with the kids :)

Been quite a few Tim videos without the wifey...bet she is super stressed out being home with the kids :)
Don't you mean kid? Tim seems to be entertaining J$. And buddy #2 is sleeping 7 of the 8 hours she's alone with him. That's gotta stress her out, that whole hour.

• Sad
My son was watching over Universal videos and this one popped up from 10 years ago. They had the nerve to say they should make a theme park etiquette video.. and that you shouldn’t stand in the middle of the sidewalk to take a picture. 10 years later, this dimwit is standing everywhere with his furry balls and man purse. This aged well.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Yep, I think that's why when he smirks I just can't with him. He knows he can act up on camera and his parents won't do anything. It looks based on the photo they went as far as putting an Airtag on him rather than telling him not to run amok in the park (guess Dim didn't want to deal with the new stroller).
Putting an AirTag on a kid is fine if you’re going to an amusement park. Lots of people, excitement, kid disappears. ButtHoleBojo does it so he doesn’t have to keep a close watch on him while he plays with his hairy balls and creeper glasses. It’s all about the content, if we lose the kid for half an hour, no biggie - we have AirTag!!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
And if someone tried to snatch him, the first thing they would do is ditch that shoe.

Reactions: 17
I assume the airtag is just for making sure they can track him when he runs away from them and they assume anyone snatching him would likely regret it once the kid starts talking/drooling/"dancing"/demanding tit.

Frankly if they're going to insist on having it dangle on his shoe, they could also use it as a tool to help him know which shoe to put on which foot.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.