The Tim Tracker #175 The future no longer looks Rosie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s really gone and bought those shortalls in every color available huh? 😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Stroller off to the side but we wouldn’t turn it around for da baby to be in the picture. He’s really just a thing to them, not a person.
---
it irritates me that she refuses to make her children a home cooked meal with non freezer section food that’s beige. My wife and I work 5/7 days a week, make a menu every week and make a home cooked meal for our kiddos every night,(som nights we do take out, or go out to eat, but very rarely) they even help us decide what to put on the menu each week, it’s not hard for someone who’s at home as much as she is with those boys! She watches enough bravo maybe she should watch the food network or the cooking channel or hell even a YouTube cooking how to and teach herself how to make even simple recipes!
She’s making multiple meals a day and making her life so much harder than it needs to be. In a recent home vlog Ollie got up from nap at 3 or 3:30 and she was giving him lunch. Huh? When he went to one nap, you do early Bfast, early lunch, and then a small snack and dinner at a regular dinner time. When was he eating “dinner” if he had lunch at 3:30? So in a day like that, even with microwaved meals, the time it takes to prep separate meals at separate times for 4 people is preposterous. She could actually cook a fresh meal at one time for everyone and it would take much less time than throwing stuff together multiple times.
---
She’s really gone and bought those shortalls in every color available huh? 😆
Everything she owns is tight at the waist. Then she got the overalls and now she can just forget about that and keep eating and slothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I want to say there were a couple of people on here who use it maybe they can explain if it's worth it. I personally have never been satisfied with any meal delivering service I tried-did Blue Apron and Marley Spoon back in the day. I liked Marley Spoon a bit better than Blue Apron just because I could get gluten free meals there and didn't have to substitute things with Blue Apron but both were over priced and the produce was not the greatest quality. With curbside and delivery they are now especially pointless since half of the reason I got them was to avoid going into the grocery store.
My husband and I eat Factor for lunch during the week. It is $99 plus $9 delivery for 8 meals. They have a wide range of options, I usually eat the vegetarian ones or the calorie conscious ones and my husband eats the protein plus. The meals are very filling and taste really good. They are also gluten free which makes them worth it to me. Gf anything is usually stupid expensive.

My husband and I both work actual jobs and I homeschool my daughter. I also cook dinner every night which we eat together as a family with no screens. If I only had a manufactured busy life, I certainly wouldn’t be ordering them.

once again their solution is childcare and prepared food instead of hiring an actual editor who could actually increase their earnings.

Reactions: 16
Ginn, please, you need bigger shorts. Especially on a "92 degrees in the shade" kind of day.
View attachment 2951889 View attachment 2951899

Dim: "I'm heading to the breeding swamp"
Me: "That's an interesting name for your sunken bed"

Imagine if aliens came upon this scene, a bunch of sweaty humans chucking hutdogs at other people and into the water. Also it was pretty much this blurry the whole time Dimmy fuckhead filmed it.
View attachment 2951893
The chub rub must be so painful

Reactions: 11
Why is 70% of the Gatorland video out of focus? How can someone who's been doing this for more than a decade be so bad at it?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don't even know if it's so much of the same thing or the kids. The Gator Land vlogs never have gotten the greatest numbers. J$ is becoming more and more unbearable the older he gets. He's passed the cute stage for a lot of people now and a lot of their stans (like Jenn) forget that poor little Ollie exists it's really sad.
I put in “Tim Tracker Gatorland” in YT search.
This is what popped up. Either I am missing videos or Tim is scrounging for content.
Tim has been to Gatorland 3 times in the past year. note how the last two vlog thumbnails are extremely similar.
09A40077-DF23-4357-A033-DC886824B5C7.jpeg
173D1D9C-8BDE-4F0C-AFCC-52D44650B1D9.jpeg
68AFBDB2-1448-4232-8C3C-D23DBEB37094.jpeg
6E11DD35-D842-45B9-ACAE-F8DF77D4240A.jpeg
2EF4A23E-8216-452C-AA36-56D6A68F410A.jpeg

FC75789D-4867-43D2-AC82-FE044E7302BD.jpeg
Nothing against Gatorland, @And Now It's Time to Splu says the employees are so knowledgeable and the animals are well taken care of.
Too bad the stench and bad behavior of the Bojos they are having to deal with more often now.

Reactions: 6
@And Now It's Time to Splu says the employees are so knowledgeable and the animals are well taken care of.
I think that was @2020planner that said that.
---
My husband and I eat Factor for lunch during the week. It is $99 plus $9 delivery for 8 meals. They have a wide range of options, I usually eat the vegetarian ones or the calorie conscious ones and my husband eats the protein plus. The meals are very filling and taste really good. They are also gluten free which makes them worth it to me. Gf anything is usually stupid expensive.

My husband and I both work actual jobs and I homeschool my daughter. I also cook dinner every night which we eat together as a family with no screens. If I only had a manufactured busy life, I certainly wouldn’t be ordering them.

once again their solution is childcare and prepared food instead of hiring an actual editor who could actually increase their earnings.
I get Factor sometimes. It's delicious!

Reactions: 6
---

I get Factor sometimes. It's delicious!
They did. I just commented that you could tell J4D and Dim hammed up the hillbilly angle. Honestly, if you look on the Gator Land website it's pretty conservation focused. I always laugh that Dim wanted to be a marine biologist. I haven't seen one thing from him other than the fact he snorkles anytime he's on a cruise ship that shows he remotely cares or even likes marine life.

Reactions: 9
---
My sincere apologies to @2020planner for not crediting properly.
---
….I always laugh that Dim wanted to be a marine biologist. I haven't seen one thing from him other than the fact he snorkles anytime he's on a cruise ship that shows he remotely cares or even likes marine life.
But J4D loves to eat it!

After all, she IS on the SEEFOOD diet!
Sees food and immediately has to eat it

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She's regressed since their early days and even has regressed since they had Oliver. I don't know how you're bleeping forty and having a flexible work at home schedule and you can only microwave meals. I get it if you're working or have a super busy schedule or lifestyle or use it to supplement your main food supply, BUT she's at home all day. It just boils down to her having no time management skills and not being able to function. Even 🍑 has her tit more together than J4D. Like her lifestyle choices or not she at least looks like she bathes fairly regularly, can get her own transportation, and has not ballooned to look like a Willy Wonka character in the span of less than a year (note, at this point I am ruling out there something being medically wrong with her to cause the weight gain based on how much she freaking shows us that she eats-and we all know that's not all the food she consumes). Also, she has not pissed off her hair stylist.
Back in the old days Jen was never a great stay at home wife. She was as it has been pointed out better. She did make lunch for Tim, and cook dinner. Sure pizza-eggs were weird, but she did prepare meals. The house was not nearly the mess it is now. They have always been terrible at yard work. Their pool and backyard grass was nearly alway a wreck, but they did from time to time deal with it.

Now. It all just seems so slap dash. Part it may be that when they had less money they HAD to live a bit better when it came to chores, but with the money they were able to be more lazy. I also think it is more than the money letting them be more slug like. I don’t think it is the kids, because plenty of people who when single or before kids shapped up becuase they had the responsibilities of rearing a kid to live up to. I think there is a real mental issue gong on with Jen and Tim. I think the Youtuber life is turning them into mental mush. I think the lack of a 9 to 5 type job along with money is allowing them to accentuate thier negatives traits.

I am not big fan of body shaming. Tim clearly has to 40 something Dad, but so what to an extent since he’s a dad. Jen I think weight gain is more than just a mom bod. I think it is a sign of some depression or something not good going on with her.

I don’t see any it getting better anytime soon. As much as the channel is off its peak success, it is still more than enough to keep things going for the near to mid term. It really is a sad thing

Back in the old days Jen was never a great stay at home wife. She was as it has been pointed out better. She did make lunch for Tim, and cook dinner. Sure pizza-eggs were weird, but she did prepare meals. The house was not nearly the mess it is now. They have always been terrible at yard work. Their pool and backyard grass was nearly alway a wreck, but they did from time to time deal with it.

Now. It all just seems so slap dash. Part it may be that when they had less money they HAD to live a bit better when it came to chores, but with the money they were able to be more lazy. I also think it is more than the money letting them be more slug like. I don’t think it is the kids, because plenty of people who when single or before kids shapped up becuase they had the responsibilities of rearing a kid to live up to. I think there is a real mental issue gong on with Jen and Tim. I think the Youtuber life is turning them into mental mush. I think the lack of a 9 to 5 type job along with money is allowing them to accentuate thier negatives traits.

I am not big fan of body shaming. Tim clearly has to 40 something Dad, but so what to an extent since he’s a dad. Jen I think weight gain is more than just a mom bod. I think it is a sign of some depression or something not good going on with her.

I don’t see any it getting better anytime soon. As much as the channel is off its peak success, it is still more than enough to keep things going for the near to mid term. It really is a sad thing
I should clarify that when I'm talking about medically speaking for Jenn's increasing size I don't think it's like a thyroid issue or something like that. I agree I think she likely has something mentally off. I used to think maybe it was something associated with postpartum depression BUT she seemingly had her act together (or together for Jenn) after the first or so year that J$ was born then it just went off the rails. Were the staycations really even a thing until they went on their COVID tour? I know they went to places but it didn't seem near as obscene as it does now. The driving thing I know has been an issue for years and I really think that's something that should've been resolved before they even tried for J$.

And I really think at this point they get shits and giggles about overeating. That t-shirt with the skeleton and the hotdogs says enough. Neither of them have concept of portion control and proper nutrition. If they want to kill themselves fine, but it's clear they're pushing these habits on their kids an that's just gross.

Reactions: 5
TTT 176: She's in Her Sausage Casing Era Now
Just have to add this ....

2021-11-30 (6).png
2021-11-30 (5).png

And normally I would not body shame someone - but Greasy Spice and Timmy Tight Pants have body shamed time and again, including a family member (she shamed his mother), on Twitter, on YouTube... for money. They deserve to have every extra chin and back fat roll pointed out.

• Sick
I think a lot of their decline also stems from them being terrible content creators. Actually, scratch that. They're not at all content creators, but at least some times in the past they actually TRIED to create content that wasn't just home vlogs and home movies in the theme parks. I think up until Covid shut down everything in early 2020, Tim at least tried to be semi-informative and was still pretty with-it. Then Covid shut everything down and they had to scramble to come up with something/anything to film. Then as things slowly reopened, they were still being overly paranoid and so their go-to became the Covid staycation tour and food reviews. These were easy to film and required no thought at all, so they kept it up even as more and more places loosened their safety precautions and they (T+J) seemed to get over a lot of their weird Covid paranoia. They continued focusing so much of their vlogs on food, something broke in Jenn and now she's incredibly addicted and self-soothes through eating. And they're still making just enough to continue their slovenly existence, so they're never going to stop and reevaluate their "content" to see how they could improve. They'll still be making these food review and home movie vlogs even when their normal viewer count dwindles to just barely above 10k views per video.

Reactions: 16
Having watched them for so long, it's possible she always had underlying unresolved issues with regard to her mother's passing and / or just family dynamics that weren't great. But so do A LOT of other people. (Tim, by far, had the more "normal" [using the term in the context of this specific situation] upbringing with two parents, siblings, a stable household, etc.)

I do not think that she ever had any sort of PPD. With Butters, she bounced back rather quickly and look healthy. She even lost weight after birth. With Oliver's pregnancy, we all saw how she started to eat even more because not only was it an excuse to indulge, if you will, but she also relished the attention she got for being pregnant in the comments. She remember that from before. Not only that, but she was detached from Oliver stemming back from when they revealed he was a boy and how Tim seemed happy and she didn't. She wanted a girl, it's plain to see. Oliver is not a girl. Thus, he's "the baby."

She may or may not have thyroid issues and who knows what else, but we all know that they eat eat eat (and have always eaten) but, as she's getting older, it's simply catching up with her. She's likely entering (or will soon) perimenopause. Fun times.

That being said, the foundation of any issue she has NOW, in the present, is, IMHO, just simply due to boredom, missing her old life, and a lack of work ethic.

She hates doing work. She can act like she had 5,000+ jobs years' back, but we all know she LOVED when Tim told her she could stop working bc he was the "man" and he'd "take care of her." Even though she does minimal "work" in the form of editing, she doesn't think she should have to at this point, is bored with the job itself, and yet would never relinquish it because she needs it to complain about!

Beyond that, she hates having to do "normal people" things. When they were #hosted, she got a taste of the "good life."
They were always out and about, always doing new things, staying at nice places, getting freebies, etc.
They moved into the much bigger and newer house. Life was good. She was content. You could see it.

Then, after the kids (notably once things started opening up in the summer of 2020 during COVID), she started to resent Tim going out and filming while she was "stuck" (her words) with "what she signed up for" (her words) at home.

Enter nannies, boxed and microwaved meals, incessant teary-eyed vlogs about "what we do when Daddy's away," constantly moaning about having to do laundry and pick up the house (that's never picked up), blah blah blah.

AND doing anything and everything to NOT have to remind her of the life she currently has, e.g., staycations, going with Tim everywhere, cruises galore, never really home, doing everything to be away from the kids, constant day dates, etc.

TL;DR. RE: Jenn. It's nothing more than she simply misses her old size 2, childless, Tim-centric, #hosted life.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I believe Jenn didn’t want children and Tim pressured her. I’ve already said my theory that Tim and Jenn have an unspoken agreement that he would be the primary caregiver. But she probably should have stuck with her initial impulse. And I think the second kid really threw her over the edge. I’ve seen this a lot in my real life. People do ok with one child and think oh why not let’s have another and they crash.

Reactions: 20
I believe Jenn didn’t want children and Tim pressured her. I’ve already said my theory that Tim and Jenn have an unspoken agreement that he would be the primary caregiver. But she probably should have stuck with her initial impulse. And I think the second kid really threw her over the edge. I’ve seen this a lot in my real life. People do ok with one child and think oh why not let’s have another and they crash.
Yep, to an extent re: pressuring (at least IMHO).

It's obvious from back in the day she never was a kids-type person. Whenever she'd be driving and Tim (he'd frequently be in the passenger seat filming) would make an offhanded mention of "when Jenn gets pregnant," she'd never respond positively. She'd just smirk or laugh or not even say anything. Remember the Lee Rd. baby vlog where she was skeeved out from the idea of even holding a baby? She really isn't a hugely maternal person. And that's fine. Not everyone loves babies, or the idea of kids.

I really think she started feeling super amorous toward Tim once they moved into the new place. If you recall, she started getting so friggin handsy with him during the couch sessions with like eyelash batting and all that... it was mildly awkward to watch. I think she just was feeling really good, given the new home, the lifestyle they were leading, etc. and maybe that's what caused her to finally be "open" to the idea of babies with Tim. Hence, going off of BC before getting pregnant with Butters.

And re: the whole "infertility" thing. I honestly believe Tim just believed whatever she told him. Whether it was tracking periods, ovulation, doing all the "science-y" things, whatever. He was just following her lead. He never would do anything to rock the boat, or call her out on her bullshit, lest he lose her. Even if he secretly was WAY more sad about the thought of not having kids than she EVER was.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.