The Tim Tracker #175 The future no longer looks Rosie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, to an extent re: pressuring (at least IMHO).

It's obvious from back in the day she never was a kids-type person. Whenever she'd be driving and Tim (he'd frequently be in the passenger seat filming) would make an offhanded mention of "when Jenn gets pregnant," she'd never respond positively. She'd just smirk or laugh or not even say anything. Remember the Lee Rd. baby vlog where she was skeeved out from the idea of even holding a baby? She really isn't a hugely maternal person. And that's fine. Not everyone loves babies, or the idea of kids.

I really think she started feeling super amorous toward Tim once they moved into the new place. If you recall, she started getting so friggin handsy with him during the couch sessions with like eyelash batting and all that... it was mildly awkward to watch. I think she just was feeling really good, given the new home, the lifestyle they were leading, etc. and maybe that's what caused her to finally be "open" to the idea of babies with Tim. Hence, going off of BC before getting pregnant with Butters.

And re: the whole "infertility" thing. I honestly believe Tim just believed whatever she told him. Whether it was tracking periods, ovulation, doing all the "science-y" things, whatever. He was just following her lead. He never would do anything to rock the boat, or call her out on her bullshit, lest he lose her. Even if he secretly was WAY more sad about the thought of not having kids than she EVER was.
I always thought the Lake Nona house was a compromise to have kids. I don't know why you would need so much house if you weren't planning to have kids.

Reactions: 16
I think they wanted a house that size to flex. They were dinkys (double income no kids yet) iirc or maybe Jenn had already entered here lazy non working era.

Reactions: 11
If Tim was smart, he would sell the LN house now and move over as close to the Disney parks as he can get. His life is going to become increasingly unsustainable as their primary caregiver while trying to live off this theme-park channel.

Reactions: 13
If Tim was smart, he would sell the LN house now and move over as close to the Disney parks as he can get. His life is going to become increasingly unsustainable as their primary caregiver while trying to live off this theme-park channel.
I doubt they'll sale at least anytime soon. They are too lazy.

Reactions: 7
I really wonder why the hell they had kids. She doesn't want them, she isn't maternal and like @2020planner says that's totally fine, just don't freakin' have kids! Not to mention the lying about infertility.

Reactions: 10
Yep, to an extent re: pressuring (at least IMHO).

It's obvious from back in the day she never was a kids-type person. Whenever she'd be driving and Tim (he'd frequently be in the passenger seat filming) would make an offhanded mention of "when Jenn gets pregnant," she'd never respond positively. She'd just smirk or laugh or not even say anything. Remember the Lee Rd. baby vlog where she was skeeved out from the idea of even holding a baby? She really isn't a hugely maternal person. And that's fine. Not everyone loves babies, or the idea of kids.

I really think she started feeling super amorous toward Tim once they moved into the new place. If you recall, she started getting so friggin handsy with him during the couch sessions with like eyelash batting and all that... it was mildly awkward to watch. I think she just was feeling really good, given the new home, the lifestyle they were leading, etc. and maybe that's what caused her to finally be "open" to the idea of babies with Tim. Hence, going off of BC before getting pregnant with Butters.

And re: the whole "infertility" thing. I honestly believe Tim just believed whatever she told him. Whether it was tracking periods, ovulation, doing all the "science-y" things, whatever. He was just following her lead. He never would do anything to rock the boat, or call her out on her bullshit, lest he lose her. Even if he secretly was WAY more sad about the thought of not having kids than she EVER was.
My wife and I go back and forth on this one. Sure, Tim is more paternal than Jen is maternal. It is pretty obvious. I just think Jen did not want kids and they gave the whole “infertility“ walk and talk to get the Stan’s off their back. I think Jackson was a happy accident. Once she was pregnant I don’t think Jen would/could do anything to end the pregnancy as Tim would be really, really upset. (I get any such decision alone or as a couple or whatnot is always fraught. I think this is the end result.). My wife thinks they both decided to have kids and pretended that Jen’s pregnancy was a shock to them rather than planned. I think they bought the house as their show piece. Who knows really, but clearly you can’t rely on Tim and Jen’s word for the truth.

I just wish there would stop the family/kid part of their act. Just feel bad for those two being publicly shared. It is just weird.

Reactions: 15
I really wonder why the hell they had kids. She doesn't want them, she isn't maternal and like @2020planner says that's totally fine, just don't freakin' have kids! Not to mention the lying about infertility.
It could've been a status thing. I know people who've just had kids because everyone else is having them and then resent their kids like J4D after the novelty and cutsey social media posts wear-off. I know we have speculated that the grandparents may have put pressure on them, but I really don't know why since they had the cousins. Aren't the Silver Fox and the professor both child free? Probably another reason they're resented.

Reactions: 6
I always thought the Lake Nona house was a compromise to have kids. I don't know why you would need so much house if you weren't planning to have kids.
I mean, it's possible, but the house on Catalina was a 3x2 and perfectly capable of housing children. I mean, they really really really emphasized about how much they wanted to have kids in the infertility walk-and-talk. 🥴 She could have went off BC back then.

I think it's more just what @littlemuv said. They bought Nona because they could do it. It was a flex. Yeah, it was to get out of the Sanford house (that they legit fixed up to an extent). And yeah, the neighborhood wasn't Nona but there's plenty of families living in that area in Sanford. If they wanted to start a family there, they could have.

To me, at least, it was more of a "Look everyone, we've finally made it" type of purchase.

I'm still on the fence about Tim bargaining with a "I buy you a bigger house = let me get you pregnant now"

ETA: Here's the house on Catalina. WOW does it look MUCH nicer. The kiddos' rooms look so cute!
(it also appears to be a WDW AP who lived there, so maybe a Tracker stan had bought it :ROFLMAO: )

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Tinfoil hat time: There was speculation around Tattle/Guru, wherever we were at the time, that Tim had a side piece. Or at least something was going on with someone. I've always thought that manipulative Jenn used that knowledge to her advantage and got herself the bigger house along with the more lavish lifestyle. That was when we saw her being all handsy with Tim. She feared losing him. As a result, she got knocked up. I think J$ was an accident, not a miracle.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Tinfoil hat time: There was speculation around Tattle/Guru, wherever we were at the time, that Tim had a side piece. Or at least something was going on with someone. I've always thought that manipulative Jenn used that knowledge to her advantage and got herself the bigger house along with the more lavish lifestyle. That was when we saw her being all handsy with Tim. She feared losing him. As a result, she got knocked up. I think J$ was an accident, not a miracle.
Wasn't that bought up by the chick who lived in Miami who also always supposedly had all the insider knowledge about Jenn as her former "bestie" who her attorney uncle helped out with something, but yet never showed receipts and always, instead, told us to do the research ourselves? :ROFLMAO: I know @Rebelle remembers her.

Reactions: 11
I've always thought that too-about him being an oopsie baby. They were traveling around the time they conceived him (their "first" cruise comes into mind) and I could see her accidentally forgetting to take the pill or being on an antibiotic and not realizing that it.

Ugh, and I am going to sound like Dick but it's like days like these I'm grateful that I have this board as a distraction. I've had a family member dealing with a health crisis and I've been waiting for updates throughout the day and at least this gets my mind off of things (for now).
---
I mean, it's possible, but the house on Catalina was a 3x2 and perfectly capable of housing children. I mean, they really really really emphasized about how much they wanted to have kids in the infertility walk-and-talk. 🥴 She could have went off BC back then.

I think it's more just what @littlemuv said. They bought Nona because they could do it. It was a flex. Yeah, it was to get out of the Sanford house (that they legit fixed up to an extent). And yeah, the neighborhood wasn't Nona but there's plenty of families living in that area in Sanford. If they wanted to start a family there, they could have.

To me, at least, it was more of a "Look everyone, we've finally made it" type of purchase.

I'm still on the fence about Tim bargaining with a "I buy you a bigger house = let me get you pregnant now"

ETA: Here's the house on Catalina. WOW does it look MUCH nicer. The kiddos' rooms look so cute!
(it also appears to be a WDW AP who lived there, so maybe a Tracker stan had bought it :ROFLMAO: )

Interesting. I remember the transaction when they (Trackers) sold the house looked weird when I was looking at the records awhile back. I want to say they sold it to some entity-I always assumed it was to a flipper who fixed Dim's shoddy work.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I love when we get into tin foil essay territory 🤣 and yes, this group is a welcome distraction! Currently going through the wonderful first trimester sickness. Anyway I agree that Jenn’s downfall was feeling cooped up as a SAHM during the pandemic, leading to staycations. But eventually, they started to slip in views and income to pay for constant DVC villas. Poor Oliver didn’t fix the viewer count. So she can’t constantly escape herself with luxury getaways, she has to cope with food.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Interesting. I remember the transaction when they (Trackers) sold the house looked weird when I was looking at the records awhile back. I want to say they sold it to some entity-I always assumed it was to a flipper who fixed Dim's shoddy work.
Yeah, I think this is another sale after that one. I didn't look really too far into it but, whatever the case, it looks so much better than when they lived there. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
I've always thought that too-about him being an oopsie baby. They were traveling around the time they conceived him (their "first" cruise comes into mind) and I could see her accidentally forgetting to take the pill or being on an antibiotic and not realizing that it.

Ugh, and I am going to sound like Dick but it's like days like these I'm grateful that I have this board as a distraction. I've had a family member dealing with a health crisis and I've been waiting for updates throughout the day and at least this gets my mind off of things (for now).
---

I hope everything with your family member has a positive outcome. 💛. This group is for sure a great distraction. Had my wisdom teeth out yesterday and the pain and swelling has set in. Won’t lie, was hoping to log on and find 20 new pages. but they sick at their “jobs” and don’t post daily and no unhinged live.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
New Voog is up - Timmy is back at MK telling us what's new!!!!
Riveting content - just riveting. LOL - :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hey now, there's NEW bleeping PAINT!
Screenshot 2024-05-23 at 11.46.55 AM.png

"run the gambit" Dim, really? It's gamut. You're welcome.
Screenshot 2024-05-23 at 11.51.34 AM.png

The blog post, the post on the blog, the post from the blog from Disney, that post?
Screenshot 2024-05-23 at 11.56.22 AM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Shouldn't it be called Using my Creepy Perv Glasses at MK. Ugh, about to use my lunch hour to take my dog to the vet to get allergy shots (which is something Dimmy should do with his own kids) so will have to watch it later.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.