The Tim Tracker #175 The future no longer looks Rosie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lurking on a credit forum ;) for nannies ( a great time waster when bored at work) and this poster describes our heroine perfectly. It's more than weaponized incompetence. She has made herself useless and helpless. MB stands for Mommy Boss.

Screenshot 2024-05-23 at 11.55.06 AM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Dim don't know. Does he look like he gives a tit about kosher, Amy??
Screenshot 2024-05-23 at 11.58.21 AM.png

Stan trying to outstan a stan. That tracks. "crazy4morehead" 🥴 :sick:
Screenshot 2024-05-23 at 11.58.45 AM.png

meanwhile on IG- Dimmy is posting pics that look like they came from when you gave your 3 yr old your camera to use…
I'm convinced he has to not realize he's taking the most mundane pics ever right? Like he's accidentally taking pictures and they're getting posted to IG? Right? Right????
---
Lurking on a credit forum ;) for nannies ( a great time waster when bored at work) and this poster describes our heroine perfectly. It's more than weaponized incompetence. She has made herself useless and helpless. MB stands for Mommy Boss.

View attachment 2953283
Can't be about Ginn, she doesn't have a good heart.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
"Look at my abstract pictures! Aren't you so proud of meeeeee!" -Dim, probably

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well, looks like Tim’s found something to do that requires even less effort than filming the voogs. A load of boring random photos of universal requiring no effort and no editing. How is any of this remotely interesting or entertaining or informative? I just don’t get it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Let's not.
Screenshot 2024-05-23 at 12.26.16 PM.png

Well when you're used to pygmy wieners...
Screenshot 2024-05-23 at 12.27.20 PM.png

Dim goes on for 6 hours about a hutdog like it's the most gourmet creation in the history of gourmet.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
It seems like they didn’t even think through having another kid. At that point the nanny was fully raising Jackson and the Trackers were becoming more and more unhinged. They just thought about having a girl and all of the “baby’s first” videos they missed out on due to the pandemic. As soon as they found out Oliver was a boy he was ignored.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
He posted a gazillion pictures. Maybe he knows his useless editor won’t get a vid out until after Memorial Day and he wants to keep universal happy

Reactions: 7
It seems like they didn’t even think through having another kid. At that point the nanny was fully raising Jackson and the Trackers were becoming more and more unhinged. They just thought about having a girl and all of the “baby’s first” videos they missed out on due to the pandemic. As soon as they found out Oliver was a boy he was ignored.
We were all saying it was going to be a disaster and unfortunately we were right.

Wasn't that bought up by the chick who lived in Miami who also always supposedly had all the insider knowledge about Jenn as her former "bestie" who her attorney uncle helped out with something, but yet never showed receipts and always, instead, told us to do the research ourselves? :ROFLMAO: I know @Rebelle remembers her.
You know it. It was onion dip party or something along those lines. There were a lot of speculations surrounding his fidelity. Bc then she started tagging along with him a lot more too.

Reactions: 9
I mean, it's possible, but the house on Catalina was a 3x2 and perfectly capable of housing children. I mean, they really really really emphasized about how much they wanted to have kids in the infertility walk-and-talk. 🥴 She could have went off BC back then.

I think it's more just what @littlemuv said. They bought Nona because they could do it. It was a flex. Yeah, it was to get out of the Sanford house (that they legit fixed up to an extent). And yeah, the neighborhood wasn't Nona but there's plenty of families living in that area in Sanford. If they wanted to start a family there, they could have.

To me, at least, it was more of a "Look everyone, we've finally made it" type of purchase.

I'm still on the fence about Tim bargaining with a "I buy you a bigger house = let me get you pregnant now"

ETA: Here's the house on Catalina. WOW does it look MUCH nicer. The kiddos' rooms look so cute!
(it also appears to be a WDW AP who lived there, so maybe a Tracker stan had bought it :ROFLMAO: )

I always like their old house more than the new one. I get wanting to move on up, and I am not sure about the old neighborhood, etc. The old house had charm and the new one is just a cookie cutter. Looked like a nice place to be especially after they did the upgrades (or at least started them)

Reactions: 8
You know it. It was onion dip party or something along those lines. There were a lot of speculations surrounding his fidelity. Bc then she started tagging along with him a lot more too.
Is an "onion dip party" an actual thing or a euphemism for a swingers get-together? 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
RE: that last comment, I'm a very picky eater and it's specifically because my parents gave into my tantrums as a child. Now, I have a very limited food palette and find it embarrassing, but I've tried so many times to expand and it's near impossible. I wish that my parents had been more strict with food in that way. I've told my partner that I don't want to pass my picky eating on to our future kids.
So Jackpot and da baby have a rough future ahead of them if the Snackers don't try to enforce healthy relationships with food (which we know they won't)
I have read some really interesting articles about how they now suspect that "picky eating" is actually a genetic thing. My husband is NOTORIOUSLY picky, and it's not just flavors but textures too. He HATES peanut butter. Friends always think he is allergic but I say no, he is just a pain in the ass ;) My daughter is rather like him; my son will try a lot more things now that he is an adult. I suppose with kids all we can do is TRY? My husband loves some stuff that I can't stand (stinky cheese) so hopefully kiddos try some things that each parent enjoys :)

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.