The Tim Tracker #173 Previously, on The Real White Trash of Lake Nona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure when Inside Out 2 comes out on June 14th (and yes I'm actually looking forward to this movie, but no it wouldn't be a dream come true to meet Bing Bong's furry costume šŸ¤¢), Ginn will be totally gushing over it and claiming she can't wait to see it.
If they are on the Inaugural Lighthouse Point cruise, the premiere will be in the big theater that night. I bet even with an onboard nanny they wonā€™t go.

Reactions: 13
Seems like Jenn or Dim forgot to put a non-compete clause when they decided to do That Tracks. I do find it interesting he has done multiple outside engagements it really does seem like he's hustling for another influencer to leech off of. But seriously, Mr. Open Book always talks about the same scripted crap and exploits his kids. It's ridiculous. It's a shame he adopted internationally and didn't have to deal with social services. As crappy as they are, I know a lot of time they will prevent kids from being exploited on social media. Plus, there is a lot of red tape that has be cut to adopt (not sure if international adoption requires like a home/social study like the state I practice in does)

Also, I may be rolling my eyes at how the description spells Colombia. Do they also make Siant Toma t-shirts?
View attachment 2919043
Wow, he adopted internationally from an Ivy League school! Ā”Que fascinante!

Above all else (being a husband and father) he is Disney-loving. šŸ¤¢ Good lord, who would he be without Disney and this stupid exploitative autistic-adopted-son storyline?
---
If they are on the Inaugural Lighthouse Point cruise, the premiere will be in the big theater that night. I bet even with an onboard nanny they wonā€™t go.
But I'm sure Ginn will tweet about it that Buddy watched the whooooooole thing and loved it (even though she wasn't even there).

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
They definitely try to blame sugar for his behavior. I donā€™t think a clear correlation has been found for that. But why let science get in the way of not parenting your child because he needs to perform for the camera.
And really, a few gummy bears arenā€™t going to do a single thing. They are ridiculous. Iā€™ve never seen a child act wild over gummy bears or any other type of candy. Heā€™s out of control from lack of discipline as well as whatever else is going on thatā€™s clearly undiagnosed. I would think heā€™d have to down a Red Bull or monster drink to be that wild.
My kids have never had pop (sorry, soda to everyone else) really because neither me or my husband drink it. At most, I may have a small Fanta maybe once every 6 months if that. But if my kids wanted to try it, the last thing Iā€™d be concerned about would be them ā€œgetting wildā€. If anything, Iā€™d be more worried that the bubbles would irritate my youngests prior reflux issues.

Reactions: 17
Heā€™s old enough to know himself when heā€™s ā€˜firstā€™ and when heā€™s not. Heā€™s manipulating them.
Part of me wonders if Jackson is so concerned about winning because he's afraid not to win. Because Tim is so obsessed with winning, not winning would make Jackson feel like he disappointed his dad. If this isn't Jackson's concern, it will be something Oliver becomes aware of in the next year or two.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
For all the talk about making memories, they do so little of that. Weā€™re going a Disney cruise with my parents for our daughters 4th birthday (so next year) and Iā€™m planning to take her to the movie theatre on the ship at least once. Itā€™s the perfect way to introduce a movie with zero risk, because we can just leave if needed and if not itā€™s special.

I still vividly remember seeing the premiere at sea of Finding Nemo. I still have the button they gave out, we also still talk about it (family that was there). Thatā€™s a ā€œcore memoryā€.

Reactions: 14
And really, a few gummy bears arenā€™t going to do a single thing. They are ridiculous. Iā€™ve never seen a child act wild over gummy bears or any other type of candy. Heā€™s out of control from lack of discipline as well as whatever else is going on thatā€™s clearly undiagnosed. I would think heā€™d have to down a Red Bull or monster drink to be that wild.
My kids have never had pop (sorry, soda to everyone else) really because neither me or my husband drink it. At most, I may have a small Fanta maybe once every 6 months if that. But if my kids wanted to try it, the last thing Iā€™d be concerned about would be them ā€œgetting wildā€. If anything, Iā€™d be more worried that the bubbles would irritate my youngests prior reflux issues.
There's definitely some candy out there that can have kids bouncing off the walls, my brother was banned from having skittles an smarties because there was no control over him with those (Calpol as well so he got something else) but a handful of gummy bears would be totally fine, honestly I'd be more concerned over the crappy bland processed meals he's getting every day than some gummy bears

Reactions: 15
There's definitely some candy out there that can have kids bouncing off the walls, my brother was banned from having skittles an smarties because there was no control over him with those (Calpol as well so he got something else) but a handful of gummy bears would be totally fine, honestly I'd be more concerned over the crappy bland processed meals he's getting every day than some gummy bears
Sorry! Iā€™ve learned something new today. When it comes to them though, still sticking with lack of any form of actual discipline. Because they suck.

Reactions: 10
Inside Out isnā€™t even that sad. Am I missing something? He probably just doesnā€™t want to deal with her talking about her childhood.
It hits completely different for me now my own daughter is roughly Riley's age and it does make me emotional.

Reactions: 8
Sorry! Iā€™ve learned something new today. When it comes to them though, still sticking with lack of any form of actual discipline. Because they suck.
It's all good, my mum learned the hard way about candy šŸ˜‚ but I do agree his discipline is a lot to answer for because even though my bro lost it with smarties an skittles he still knew what "no" was an to calm down when he was pushing his luck when my mum was started to get fed up

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Girl, you were SO close to connecting the dots, but you seem to not be able to see what's right in front of your face. They ARE exploiting their children, you dumbass.
Screenshot 2024-05-06 at 12.10.45ā€ÆPM.png

There actually are wrong ways to parent, but yeah okay.
Screenshot 2024-05-06 at 12.10.55ā€ÆPM.png

No, he just has it on video for the world to see his short shorts, his undies, his potty training status, his health status, his sad costume for school that he broke and almost tripped over, his incoherent blabbing, him getting burned on the toaster oven, his snot, his drool, his flapping, his rolling around on the ground, his discomfort around characters, his being held back, his poop and diaper blowout statuses when he was younger, him sleeping on the baby monitor, etc.
Screenshot 2024-05-06 at 12.11.14ā€ÆPM.png

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Remember when Tim got done running the 10k and Jackson asked Tim if he won? Tim told him that he did win.
Jackson was at home, they werenā€™t out in public with him which is their current excuse about why they lie about winning. So why lie?
Tim gleefully (and incorrectly) boasted that he did win.

I agree with those who have said that Tim has some sort inferiority complex and has to make everything about winning.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Girl, you were SO close to connecting the dots, but you seem to not be able to see what's right in front of your face. They ARE exploiting their children, you dumbass.
View attachment 2919209

There actually are wrong ways to parent, but yeah okay.
View attachment 2919210

No, he just has it on video for the world to see his short shorts, his undies, his potty training status, his health status, his sad costume for school that he broke and almost tripped over, his incoherent blabbing, him getting burned on the toaster oven, his snot, his drool, his flapping, his rolling around on the ground, his discomfort around characters, his being held back, his poop and diaper blowout statuses when he was younger, him sleeping on the baby monitor, etc.
View attachment 2919211
They could have said, no, you werenā€™t first & immediately turned off the camera. Period. It wouldnā€™t be the first time there was a hard cut in the video.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Remember when Tim got done running the 10k and Jackson asked Tim if he won? Tim told him that he did win.
Jackson was at home, they werenā€™t out in public with him which is their current excuse about why they lie about winning. So why lie?
Tim gleefully (and incorrectly) boasted that he did win.

I agree with those who have said that Tim has some sort inferiority complex and has to make everything about winning.
There's definitely an inferiority complex. And I think he didn't have a huge number of friends growing up...maybe was a bit shy, a bit of a loner. Maybe a couple close friends.

I'm thinking his brothers had way more of a friends circle than he did, and he sort of resented that. Like he could never live up to them and / or their reputation in school.

I recall his original FB page (before they got so big) and he'd ask FB if anyone was interested in going somewhere (e.g., some event, etc.) with him, and unless everyone contacted him privately, there was zilch for engagement with him on there. Posts would just sit there.

This is why I think he started the YT channel. Not so family (specifically) would know what he was up to (e.g., "track" him) but more to make internet friends where he had none in real life. He was really invested in responding to people's comments early on. He even said repeatedly he was trying to figure out how to use the internet to make money.

I have no clue why he always paints the picture like he lived such a horrible childhood. Now, we all don't know what happens behind closed doors, but how did the other three kids (two of whom were adopted!) end up successful, normal, decent people and he somehow wants us to believe he was neglected in some way and, for that reason, wants to give Butters what he never had?

Give me a break.

If anyone had it "harder" growing up with regard to financial means, family situations, death, etc., it was Jenn, not Tim.

Reactions: 19
I think it says a lot about Tim and his obsession with winning. He has a giant inferiority complex. He says his method of dealing with Jackson is a result of how he was brought up, making sure Jackson has what he never did. BUTā€¦all his siblings are successful in their chosen profession iirc, which tells you a lot about how they were brought up. Are we supposed to believe that Timā€™s childhood was deprived? Why him and not his siblings? Itā€™s all a load of bullshit. He was the runt of the litter, no talent or intelligence and he absolutely fell into this ā€˜jobā€™ that earns him a decent living. His childhood was normal, his parents are normal, stop blaming everyone/everything else for your failings as a parent.
THIS is why it was so very sweet that Oliver did our work for us and sabotaged the Jack Jack Diaper Dash!!

Loved loved loved that he had a huge lead on the others (which he should at 12.5 months old and walking the following week), sitting down mid race and glaring at the not-a-mother.

Tim and J4D did not take the loss graciously!
All their months of bragging a guaranteed victory went out the window.

Reactions: 20
Tim strikes me as spoiled in terms of his childhood. Heā€™s argumentative. Only wants to talk about what he wants to talk about. Doesnā€™t want to deal with peopleā€™s emotions including his own son and wife. Thinks heā€™s a genius.

I know we rag on Jenn a lot but she has her burden in life too lol

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I have no clue why he always paints the picture like he lived such a horrible childhood. Now, we all don't know what happens behind closed doors, but how did the other three kids (two of whom were adopted!) end up successful, normal, decent people and he somehow wants us to believe he was neglected in some way and, for that reason, wants to give Butters what he never had?
Didn't he used to do a lot an talk about his parents back near the beginning? I do know his parents were in quite a few vlogs back then, he never mentioned once he had a tit childhood, in fact he used to say about going swimming close by an what they did in summers, why is it all of a sudden now a tit childhood when at the beginning when he started yt it wasn't?

I honestly feel like his parents were just regular trying their best type, maybe didn't have great money, they don't come across as these strict parents that withheld things, I think he's confusing his own childhood with the fantasy childhood he wished he had, like it's normal for kids to see "rich kids" get everything an wish they had that but they grow up an realise their parents did they best they could, dim just hasn't grown up an still lives like that

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Didn't he used to do a lot an talk about his parents back near the beginning? I do know his parents were in quite a few vlogs back then, he never mentioned once he had a tit childhood, in fact he used to say about going swimming close by an what they did in summers, why is it all of a sudden now a tit childhood when at the beginning when he started yt it wasn't?

I honestly feel like his parents were just regular trying their best type, maybe didn't have great money, they don't come across as these strict parents that withheld things, I think he's confusing his own childhood with the fantasy childhood he wished he had, like it's normal for kids to see "rich kids" get everything an wish they had that but they grow up an realise their parents did they best they could, dim just hasn't grown up an still lives like that
I actually had the sense that they did have money. Maybe not filthy rich or anything like that, but they adopted two kids right? And Tim told the story in an OLD live (pre-kids, one of those Q&A ones with the tree backdrop in the background) that they would go to Key West when he was a kid and he would do scuba diving camp and wanted to be a marine biologist. Jenn was CLEARLY jealous and basically said that in this live. Super easy to find this one, it is the one when Jenn said she used to want to be a history teacher. šŸ˜…

Anyway, Jenn made fun of it laughed at Tim for not being able to see in the mask underwater due to his eyesight or something like that and she was clearly doing so because she was FOMOing that she never got to do anything so cool like Tim did during his childhood

I wonder if Tim means he wants to spoil J and give him everything plus their undivided attention because he felt overshadowed by his own siblings.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I actually had the sense that they did have money. Maybe not filthy rich or anything like that, but they adopted two kids right? And Tim told the story in an OLD live (pre-kids, one of those Q&A ones with the tree backdrop) that they would go to Key West and he would do scuba diving camp and wanted to be a marine biologist. Jenn was CLEARLY jealous and basically said that in this live. Super easy to find this one, it is the one when Jenn said she used to want to be a history teacher. šŸ˜…

Anyway, Jenn made fun of it laughed at Tim for not being able to see in the mask underwater due to his eyesight or something like that and she was clearly doing so because she was FOMOing that she never got to do anything so cool like Tim did during his childhood

I wonder if Tim means he wants to spoil J and give him everything plus their undivided attention because he felt overshadowed by his own siblings.
I really do feel th Dim did not really want a second child and this might be why.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.