The Tim Tracker #173 Previously, on The Real White Trash of Lake Nona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
About the gummy bears, maybe I’m a terrible parent, but I’ve never made a big deal about my kids not eating cookies, candy whatever. Everything in moderation. And I’ve always found “forbidden” foods cause trouble, especially later on in life. I would have thought absolutely nothing about them having a few gummy bears in their plate with their dinner. Every meal, every day, no. But something like that—it never heart anyone to eat some gummy bears with dinner.
I think they are terrified of giving Jackson sugar because they falsely attribute his “wild” behavior to it.

That’s why they pile globs of butter on waffles to keep him away from syrup.

Also, to your point, keeping him away from sugar so stringently is probably causing him to want it more.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I thought that maybe they would address Tim’s inappropriate laughing at the Tram accident but nope.
I expect Tim and Jenn to delete everything and sweep their controversies under the rug but you would think Nick, concerned for their brand, would have done most of the talking and tried to apologize. He’s no better than they are.

Reactions: 14
Inside Out isn’t even that sad. Am I missing something? He probably just doesn’t want to deal with her talking about her childhood.
I bleeping sobbed at Bing Bong. My brother said watching it after you have a child fucks you up a bit more too. But Ginn isn’t a parent so idk what the problem would be.

About the gummy bears, maybe I’m a terrible parent, but I’ve never made a big deal about my kids not eating cookies, candy whatever. Everything in moderation. And I’ve always found “forbidden” foods cause trouble, especially later on in life. I would have thought absolutely nothing about them having a few gummy bears in their plate with their dinner. Every meal, every day, no. But something like that—it never heart anyone to eat some gummy bears with dinner.
This. This. This! 👏🏼

Reactions: 23
Dick apparently has gotten a new job. Will be interesting to see if the podcast continues since I'm sure he won't have as much PTO at least in begining.
---
And Dick left the beard and kids at home to go to Cali....FFS.
---
Dick says he can't fit everything in a carryon for a three day trip. And he's already dreading going home....he also needs therapy.
Just imagining Dick starting the new job. "So DickyNick, tell us a fun fact about yourself!"
DickyNick: "well I ditched the wife and kids for my birthday to go to DL with my boy friend, my friend that is a boy, to fulfill my dreams coming true of meeting a human in a furry costume resembling an imaginary character!!!!! Also I stuff churros in the holes of my body when I'm having a bad day."

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
58:34
It’s pretty much at the very end.

ETA: I personally don’t think Tim finds Jenn annoying at all. I think that he thinks that the sun shines out of her ass and worships her because she is his “hot chick.”

Maybe “controlling” was not the right word for me to use. It came off more like he didn’t want her to be upset. Just like they don’t want Jackson to be upset that he didn’t win.
Right he has to win so she still has to be the hot chick he worships. Maybe deep down he feels differently but he won't reveal that.

Now what if her laugh isn't fake? That's a scary thought.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think it says a lot about Tim and his obsession with winning. He has a giant inferiority complex. He says his method of dealing with Jackson is a result of how he was brought up, making sure Jackson has what he never did. BUT…all his siblings are successful in their chosen profession iirc, which tells you a lot about how they were brought up. Are we supposed to believe that Tim’s childhood was deprived? Why him and not his siblings? It’s all a load of bullshit. He was the runt of the litter, no talent or intelligence and he absolutely fell into this ‘job’ that earns him a decent living. His childhood was normal, his parents are normal, stop blaming everyone/everything else for your failings as a parent.
TTT 174: Giant inferiority complex, small penis syndrome

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Agreed. I’ve found the bigger deal you make of something, the bigger deal they make of something. 🤷‍♀️ If my kid asks I’ll usually put something on her plate, like one cookie or some m&ms. We don’t make it a big deal, she doesn’t ask often and I don’t offer.

Funnily enough, we didn’t really worry about it too much at Disney because it was a vacation and you aren’t really meant to eat that way all the time. (if anyone is reading who didn’t know that)

Reactions: 15
Regarding the gummy bears, I keep coming back to a memory where as a kid my family went on vacation with my aunt's family and she gave dagger looks to my mom the entire time because she let me and my sister have soda and her kids were not allowed to have it. Flashforward twenty years later and my cousin's now drink soda like no tomorrow because it was withheld for so long.

And interesting Dick does not mention the Poocast when he talks about what an open book he is....
---
Ugh FFS he talks about the miscarriage again in that interving saying Mrs. 🍌 gave him the okay when mentioning earlier dhes an introvert and does not like sharing.

And WTF is with the Mickey Day bed.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Barf:

Seriously stop pimping out your kids. Also interesting he's branching out.
Who is this clown interviewing him? He is terrible.

ETA: And yeah what’s up with the Mickey day bed? It looks so juvenile. There had to be a more professional looking background in his home when he is going on camera to talk about adoption and pregnancy loss.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She said the quiet part out loud, that they wouldn’t tell it to him straight at the moment ON VIDEO. So they basically know that they’re altering their child’s reality because they’re filming him. He’s very rigid and they’re not doing him any favors by playing into it all the time.
He’s old enough to know himself when he’s ‘first’ and when he’s not. He’s manipulating them.

Reactions: 8
Im honestly wondering if it's his bedroom. Wouldn't be surprised if he and his wife have separate rooms.
I immediately thought it was his room too. His sons are too young to have a computer in their room I would think.

To take this back to the Trackers, I wonder if Tim is jealous that Nick is getting these opportunities. Tim was the first really big Orlando theme park vlogger and the only big one to have kids (right?) But no one is looking to him for interviews, podcasts, etc on what it’s like to be a dad in the theme parks.

Reactions: 7
I bleeping sobbed at Bing Bong. My brother said watching it after you have a child fucks you up a bit more too. But Ginn isn’t a parent so idk what the problem would be.
YEP, me too. I didn’t expect that but cried like a baby at Bing Bong and the scene where the girl cries into her parents shoulders at the end. Inside Out is one of my favorites.

Tim doesn’t want Jenn to cry because he doesn’t like to show any emotion and clearly can’t handle being around his own kid or wife having any emotion.

I think we should be hearing about his new therapist next.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I have an ear infection for the first time is at least 20 years, probably longer. This tit hurts. Poor Butters:(

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I'm sure when Inside Out 2 comes out on June 14th (and yes I'm actually looking forward to this movie, but no it wouldn't be a dream come true to meet Bing Bong's furry costume 🤢), Ginn will be totally gushing over it and claiming she can't wait to see it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They definitely try to blame sugar for his behavior. I don’t think a clear correlation has been found for that. But why let science get in the way of not parenting your child because he needs to perform for the camera.

Reactions: 19
Seems like Jenn or Dim forgot to put a non-compete clause when they decided to do That Tracks. I do find it interesting he has done multiple outside engagements it really does seem like he's hustling for another influencer to leech off of. But seriously, Mr. Open Book always talks about the same scripted crap and exploits his kids. It's ridiculous. It's a shame he adopted internationally and didn't have to deal with social services. As crappy as they are, I know a lot of time they will prevent kids from being exploited on social media. Plus, there is a lot of red tape that has be cut to adopt (not sure if international adoption requires like a home/social study like the state I practice in does)

Also, I may be rolling my eyes at how the description spells Colombia. Do they also make Siant Toma t-shirts?
Screenshot 2024-05-06 124833.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.