The Tim Tracker #173 Previously, on The Real White Trash of Lake Nona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the nanny seems to be gone. Man, I love that so much (hoping she is off to better things!).

I think the previous one quit in May last year as well.

Reactions: 22
So the nanny is definitely gone. Man, I love that so much (hoping she is off to a better job!).

I think the previous one quit in May last year as well.
I was thinking they were nanniless for a bit when she gave birth since OG was in hospital with them but who even knows. I am glad if Rosie managed to get away and hopefully it screws them over for the cruise.

And you can tell she's mad they're not in the garden suites.

Reactions: 19
I only watched 24 min...so boring. I have a question. Does she show in this video anything dim helped Oliver make for his mommy for Mother’s Day? I recall he had J$ finger paint a picture for ginn at that age. I feel Oliver is getting cheated ( ignored) in so many ways!🥲

Last edited:
  • Sad
Buddy's dancing looks like he could take an eye out if you got too close to him. It's like he's turning into a zombie. I just wish they wouldn't film his so obviously awkward flailing, he looks like he's having a seizure half the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ugh, J$ is really hamming up so far in this one. And the outfit he's wearing does match the kid who’s doing the stupid dancing in the video so pretty sure it is him.
I wasn’t sure when I first saw the video but I agree now that the boy in the video was Jackson. The outfit down to the shoes and socks matches completely.

This is a hard one to watch due to Jackson being so annoying. I know it’s not his fault. They pick him up from school and immediately have the camera turned on and keep it on for the rest of the night. He is loud and annoying because he needs to compete with the camera for his parents attention.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Ginn seems pissed the whole time or maybe she just doesn't know how to not be a Karen anymore. Dim can't do a room tore anymore until J$ is about 13 and not constantly acting up. They forgot the diaper bag and she forgot her book, not surprised, the glimpse of their bedroom was a pig stye. So she doesn't want to give Oliver fries, ya I remember when you said that about Jackson until you realized it keeps him quiet and thus you turned him into a beige food eater. The walk from the Boardwalk to the skyliner is not far at all but it exhausts them. Ya good luck running the 10k Dimmy. Ginn looks uneasy in the skyliner, looks like it does make her nervous. She wasn't paying any attention when Dim was like look at our Rivian in the parking lot...just look at it lol

Reactions: 15
Jackson’s answers on his mother day card to Jenn. She must be playing games with him off camera I guess.

IMG_4561.png

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I wasn’t sure when I first saw the video but I agree now that the boy in the video was Jackson. The outfit down to the shoes and socks matches completely.

This is a hard one to watch due to Jackson being so annoying. I know it’s not his fault. They pick him up from school and immediately have the camera turned on and keep it on for the rest of the night. He is loud and annoying because he needs to compete with the camera for his parents attention.
I think he's also in the group photo too. It's sort of hard to tell but it matches up which makes the emoji face picture even more weird.
---
Jackson’s answers on his mother day card to Jenn. She must be playing games with him off camera I guess.

View attachment 2934230
That's probably the neatest he's ever wrote his name or colored anything. I really wonder if he even was the one who colored it or wrote the name because that was a far improvement from the flowers he drew the teacher.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I was already certain that Rosie quit but this does really confirm it. They have said before when Rosie called out that they wanted to keep up Oliver’s usual routine which includes outside time and other activities so I’m thinking that Jenn refused to be the one to do those activities so Tim had to bail on the podcast.

Nick on his own does not bring in as many views as when Tim is with him so now Jenn’s inability to be alone with Oliver is effecting not only their pockets but Nick’s as well.
And Ollie's showing up with injuries...right on schedule

• Sad
Reactions: 14
There is a pointless mention of the bed rails at the very end, which I think is Tim indirectly complaining that Disney didn't install the bed rails for them.

Reactions: 15
IMG_0097.jpeg

I had paused the video at some point and this was the image it showed. This is her glare at Jackson after she opened the door. Like she didn’t want him to come outside and she looked very annoyed. I have also come to an idea they book online these staycations and still go to the desk… odd when you can check in online and not even speak to anyone. They do this to ask for any cancellations or upgrades. They must pull that “Do you know who we are?” Statement. Did anyone count how many times they complained about their room and the resort itself?? I lost count.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Personally, I think they could have afforded (2018's prices) an established home in Winter Park, a nicer home in a gated part of MetroWest, gated parts of Lake Mary in Heathrow, etc. They could have afforded newer gated in Winter Garden.

Back then (2018's prices), they could have afforded in many nice subdivisions in Dr. Phillips. They would have been minutes to the parks (especially Disney but also by taking the backroads to SW or UO)

However, back when they bought, Nona was kinda the "it" place people were yapping about a lot, including with regard to newer developments, etc.

I don't recall anyone really focusing on the Disney-related stuff about Nona, if you were just talking to a random Orlandoan.

It was more about just the fact the place was fast-growing with brand new or newer homes and subdivisions, good schools, good medical facilities, etc.
I can't remember specifics but they did partly choose it because of the campus coming at the time. They thought they'd grab a house that would be millions after all was said and done. It would've worked out that way, but Disney can't help but duck things up for themselves. I'm actually surprised they haven't moved yet.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 2934255
I had paused the video at some point and this was the image it showed. This is her glare at Jackson after she opened the door. Like she didn’t want him to come outside and she looked very annoyed. I have also come to an idea they book online these staycations and still go to the desk… odd when you can check in online and not even speak to anyone. They do this to ask for any cancellations or upgrades. They must pull that “Do you know who we are?” Statement. Did anyone count how many times they complained about their room and the resort itself?? I lost count.
She looks nasty there like her old self on Twitter. I imagine Mommy's not in the mood to play games or tickle Jaxy.

• Haha
Recording a podcast or going to therapist… Dick chooses wrong every time. This BS of his separation anxiety is just another day in the life of look at me Theme Park Dad 🤮

It just feels like this is a tacky performative move on his part.
If he's evangelical they don't do true therapy in most cases. They go to unqualified religious counselors to maintain the rule structures of scripture.
I do and don't. She seems like an awful person based on what I've seen but at the same time she is a product of her environment and no one deserves to be with someone lik Dick. Still though trying to force your views on others makes her insufferable to me as well.
He's a catch for that world. They get much worse. Like Duggar worse.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
If he's evangelical they don't do true therapy in most cases. They go to unqualified religious counselors to maintain the rule structures of scripture.

He's a catch for that world. They get much worse. Like Duggar worse.
Ugh, I know you're right about 🍌 🌭 but that entire world really grates on me. I think it's partially because I grew up around a lot of them. Last I checked he had under 6K views for the day which are bad considering Dim and Jenn had about 12 I think when they posted a their joint pod a couple of weeks ago. People aren't going to want to watch for just him. I don't know what he expects to get out of it now because it hasn't really opened up a door for him other than us bitching about him here. I still can't get the Tracker angle out of it either other than laziness and maybe a quick failed cash grab.

Reactions: 6
She hated that room. She hated the lack of carpet. Said the bed was moving. Was wondering if it was renovated (implying it looked old) They couldn’t figure out how to get there. The comforter is too stiff. The room was too cold. The baby didn’t sleep well.

Then Tim tries to be positive and says the shower was great. The water got all around!

I don’t know why they picked BW to do a QS dining plan video. It’s not the best hotel for that. I’m sure they’ll be complaining about that soon.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
She hated that room. She hated the lack of carpet. Said the bed was moving. Was wondering if it was renovated (implying it looked old) They couldn’t figure out how to get there. The comforter is too stiff. The room was too cold. The baby didn’t sleep well.

Then Tim tries to be positive and says the shower was great. The water got all around!

I don’t know why they picked BW to do a QS dining plan video. It’s not the best hotel for that. I’m sure they’ll be complaining about that soon.
I almost wonder if she complained on purpose to get some sort of voucher or something or discount on her next stay. Personally, I hate carpet on so many levels (especially in hotels) so I find the lack of it to be a plus. With their kids allergies they probably have it at Ft. Pampers (I've never really looked at the flooring there other than the gross kitchen to see if they have it or not) but it's one of the things I absolutely hate in a house.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.