The Tim Tracker #173 Previously, on The Real White Trash of Lake Nona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Dick doing anything about his anxiety? Medicine, therapy? Has he been diagnosed by a professional?

Reactions: 8
This would be the perfect thread title if this was a Dick thread.

As far as Mrs. Dick goes, I don't really care what she believes in or thinks. I personally believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinions, even if I think they are wrong, as long as they do not impose their views on me or try to disparage others because of their different thoughts/beliefs/lifestyle. I obviously do not know the woman, so I have no idea how she would feel about me having the views that I have, therefore, I won't judge her.

She seems to be well educated, works a full-time job teaching, takes care of her children and keeps a clean and well decorated home. I bet she even drives. So she's 1000 times better than Jenn. I would love to know her true thoughts of her husband monetizing her miscarriage and the adoption story on such a public forum. I'm guessing she didn't sign up for that tit. I would kick my husband's ass if he was telling our personal business on YouTube like Dick.
That was part of my issue with her that she wanted to impose her views on others. But yes in a heartbeat she would beat Jenn as a mother. Though they both have horrible choices in fashion.
---
Is Dick doing anything about his anxiety? Medicine, therapy? Has he been diagnosed by a professional?
He seems like he diagnosed himself by reading Psyhology Today.

Reactions: 10
He's prob as Splu says a self diagnose, pisses me off that this seems to be the "in" thing, like go fk off to doctors an hospital appts for a few years an then come back an tell me if you really have anxiety, because until you have been through drs/hospitals an had therapy etc I don't buy your "anxiety"

People seem to get a crappy day where they don't feel 100% themselves or have that little stress breakdown confused with a disorder an then self diagnose themselves, that's not how it works, EVERYONE has anxiety to some degree, but there is a MASSIVE difference between everyday anxieties an a disorder

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He's prob as Splu says a self diagnose, pisses me off that this seems to be the "in" thing, like go fk off to doctors an hospital appts for a few years an then come back an tell me if you really have anxiety, because until you have been through drs/hospitals an had therapy etc I don't buy your "anxiety"

People seem to get a crappy day where they don't feel 100% themselves or have that little stress breakdown confused with a disorder an then self diagnose themselves, that's not how it works, EVERYONE has anxiety to some degree, but there is a MASSIVE difference between everyday anxieties an a disorder
Ugh I really think he wants a Better Help sponsorship. Maybe Jennan share her therapist's info with him. Honestly, I wish she would post so that Dick would fade back into the background.

Reactions: 7
Ugh I really think he wants a Better Help sponsorship. Maybe Jennan share her therapist's info with him. Honestly, I wish she would post so that Dick would fade back into the background.
He definitely needs therapy, if you are having to seek out sympathy an support from strangers then there's something seriously wrong because that should come from family

I can't imagine living where I felt the need to share every mental breakdown, panic attack, anxiety attack or whatever else he has with a bunch of random strangers online just to get that attention

They are all the same, every one of them, they all have "something" wrong with them so that they can have strangers fawn all over them an tell them how "brave" they are when they are crying about it, like you have no real job, no stress, apparently money is good so no financial stress, you can even choose if you want to get out bed in the morning (which gin does not)

I have no sympathy for these fuckers, my sympathy goes out to those that are stuck in a job they hate with no escape out of an are still struggling financially but yet get up every morning an get out the door an do what they need for their family's, instead of playing in a fking Disney park crying over churros like 6 year old

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I am so deeply introverted it just makes me cringe so much when he starts "spilling" his guts out. At this point you'd think the TiffanyAnns and McTwofaces of the world would start realizing that they are being played and/or there is something super wrong with him.

Reactions: 11

Agreed. I'm so bleeping tired of people self-diagnosing themselves with a million different mental health issues and then using them as excuses. I've had anxiety and depression forever and I was diagnosed with both decades ago. I've since been through a lot of tit and have worked incredibly hard to thrive regardless. I don't want to watch his YouTube video about how tragic it was that this little prick had to hide in a corner at Star Wars to breathe into a paper bag, while I'm putting the effort in every day to just turn my camera on during a Zoom meeting.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I think a lot of these attention whores confuse the cognitive dissonance in their heads for anxiety and panic attacks. Or maybe they're just experiencing indigestion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Ugh I'm sure Dick would love having actual issues cused by anxiety like having to watch your diet for food that doesn't cause stomach upset lke nice gluten filled churros and even 🌭 are off limits.

Reactions: 8
Nick uses “I’s”. That sets me over the edge. He’s dead to me.
I guess the word "our" was not mentioned in Bible diploma mill school.
---
Also I know Dick is kind of a Dim parasite, but anyone else thinking it might be time for him to get his own thread. I know his IG has the numbers. And even as paltry as the Poocast is I think it does too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I guess the word "our" was not mentioned in Bible diploma mill school.
---
Also I know Dick is kind of a Dim parasite, but anyone else thinking it might be time for him to get his own thread. I know his IG has the numbers. And even as paltry as the Poocast is I think it does too.
As of now, I really don’t want to read any more theories about him. I am skipping over all talk about him. It makes no sense to read it. He may be linked to dim in a poocast, but I don’t watch that either

• Heart
As of now, I really don’t want to read any more theories about him. I am skipping over all talk about him. It makes no sense to read it. He may be linked to dim in a poocast, but I don’t watch that either
Yeah, he really kind of makes me angry so to put in terms of Dick for my own mental health I'd like to ignore him if I could. I know he's quasi relevant but when Dim's not around or it's not Dim related not so much. If he had his own thread at least he'd be contained there but really I think it might go dormant because what's there to say but magical churro moment.

Just update already J4D so your husband's boyfriend can fade into oblivion until next week.

1000% with you!

We need an emoji at the beginning of posts, like we had 🥔 for the cat mom, so that those not interested in Dick related topics can skip those posts.

Any suggestions, anyone?
(I couldn’t find one for churro)

maybe 🍌

• Haha
Reactions: 12
1000% with you!

We need an emoji at the beginning of posts, like we had 🥔 for the cat mom, so that those not interested in Dick related topics can skip those posts.

Any suggestions, anyone?
(I couldn’t find one for churro)

maybe 🍌
Maybe add a hotdog to it if Dim is involved that way people will know if it's actually Tracker relevant too because I know some of it overlaps but Jesus. And if a banana doesn't work we could always use a
🐀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Okay, Tattlers choose between…

a) 🌭 hutdog
b) 🐀 rat
c) 🧀 cheese (nicer than outright calling Dick a rat)
d) 🍌 banana

…to start a post discussing Nick related topics.

Reactions: 4

a) 🌭 hutdog
b) 🐀 rat
d) 🍌 banana

I think I prefer 🍌 for just Dick with a🌭 added to the banana if Dim or the Trackers connected so we can be aware it's relevant to the Trackers but Dick is still going to be heavily involved.

• Haha
He's sooooooo dull, I think it'd be a year before we'd need a #2 thread. He's probably just getting more airtime here bc the Trackers have been dedicating their lives to their children slacking.

Reactions: 5

a) 🌭 hutdog
b) 🐀 rat
d) 🍌 banana

Are we skipping the obvious 🍆?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
New Staycation at The Boardwalk. Their last Disney resort on the list. Also, doing the Quick Service Dining Plan. They know the views are down so a staycation will get them decent views. Plus, the last dining plan video is at 378K views even though they were awful at showcasing it.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.