The Tim Tracker #173 Previously, on The Real White Trash of Lake Nona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I can't keep up with all these emojis. Why don't people just keep scrolling if it's not interesting? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 25
Okay, Tattlers choose between…

a) 🌭 hutdog
b) 🐀 rat
c) 🧀 cheese (nicer than outright calling Dick a rat)
d) 🍌 banana

…to start a post discussing Nick related topics.
I like the rat. Mainly because I’ve never watched or listened to anything with him in it but the pics posted here instantly make me think rat.
For a channel that advertises “new videos every day”, they certainly no call-no show quite often. I’d have been fired a while ago if I did that at my job. Even though I have 2 kids.
In the past week or so I’ve been seeing more and more posts on Reddit about influencers who go to restaurants, eat a meal, and then refuse to pay all because they are influencers and think they deserve everything for free. Makes me think of king and queen of the grifters. I could see the trackers acting like that.

Reactions: 5
I think I prefer 🍌 for just Dick with a🌭 added to the banana if Dim or the Trackers connected so we can be aware it's relevant to the Trackers but Dick is still going to be heavily involved.
I like the banana too. I feel bad for the little innocent rat (Remi) to be associated with that turd. :ROFLMAO:
---
Sorry I can't keep up with all these emojis. Why don't people just keep scrolling if it's not interesting? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah. This makes perfect sense to me too and all I ever have done when other people go on and on about RunDisney events that don't interest me in the least or post pics of the interior of their homes... and I've never reported anyone over something as silly as a bleeping off-topic comment or two or three or five because it inevitably goes back to the Trackers.

But, if peeps want emojis, I'll play along. I'll chose banana. 🍌

• Heart
Reactions: 18
New Staycation at The Boardwalk. Their last Disney resort on the list. Also, doing the Quick Service Dining Plan. They know the views are down so a staycation will get them decent views. Plus, the last dining plan video is at 378K views even though they were awful at showcasing it.
Oh thank God. Likely it will be boring as hell but I need a break from Dick and Co.
---
It's sort of hard to keep up. Also, I think when we get to multiple pages about someone other than the Trackers it gets slightly annoying for some. However, I blame J4D more than anyone else since she went three plus days without updating and we just had a 🍌 soliloquy of doom on the poocast this morning.

Reactions: 5
Still no sign of Rosie. Jackson was at school while Tim and Jenn packed and Oliver was napping. She definitely hightailed it away from the Bojanowskis.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I like the banana too. I feel bad for the little innocent rat (Remi) to be associated with that turd. :ROFLMAO:
---

Yeah. This makes perfect sense to me too and all I ever have done when other people go on and on about RunDisney events that don't interest me in the least or post pics of the interior of their homes... and I've never reported anyone over something as silly as a bleeping off-topic comment or two or three or five because it inevitably goes back to the Trackers.

But, if peeps want emojis, I'll play along. I'll chose banana. 🍌
LOL, I so scroll past the RunDisney crap too. I guess I never bothered to complain, I just keep scrolling 😂

---
They finally decided to stop putting Da Baby in his straitjacket and Ginn says in her sing-songy voice "I think it's woooooorking!". She really is dense, isn't she?
---
Ginn: "the skyliner is stopped, why do you think?"
Me: "I don't know and I don't care, literally no one cares, what is the point of this bleeping question?"

They forgot to bring the diaper bag with them. That tracks.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Lower Oliver’s mattress!
He is mobile now and can easily tumble over the railing when he stands.
D8CE3082-4984-4A7D-A32D-1C8DC9167FCA.jpeg

The right foot seems to have the protruding outward flex
324558C5-C25D-4086-8D61-88DFEF1879A8.jpeg
1BE08533-F20F-4146-BD77-E708070453F4.jpeg

He is a cutie here, though.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
On their way to their hotel room, Jenn is clearly filming with her phone because you can see the huge camera hanging from Tim’s neck:

IMG_4560.jpeg

There is no difference between them filing on Jenn’s iPhone versus filming with that monstrosity of a camera. Tim carries it around to look important but it just makes him look like a douche.

Reactions: 33
Dim is describing a water slide and he says it looks like a roller coaster. Ginn hurriedly says "BUT IT'S NOT A REAL ROLLER COASTER IT JUST LOOKS LIKE ONE". Lol, that kid is never going to want to go on the brown rollie coastie, congrats you turds.

Ginn says they can ride bikes while they're there. Yeah, okay, sure you will.

Buddy's coughing all over the place. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 27
This video is so shaky, like they are swinging the camera around. Why are they so bad at this. Buddy is also very annoying. Not his fault, he’s just a kid. Jenn doesn’t seem impressed with the room lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
🤦🏻‍♀️ 🤦🏻‍♀️ 🤦🏻‍♀️
THEY have all this and a 28” suitcase for two nights!
E3086E10-2A4E-41C4-A27E-21C1719B86C9.jpeg
E5AAF863-4873-46BD-909A-370CF43B0471.jpeg

And in true Bojoke style they forgot the diaper bag!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Dim is confused by the placement of some outlets. Hello you dumbass, housekeeping uses those outlets to plug in the vacuum cleaner, they're not for *your* convenience. Critical thinking, what even is that.

They're so used to their cluttered house, they're actually complaining about too much space.

Ginn seriously sounds like an alien that landed in Orlando for the first time ever with the questions she's asking. witch aren't y'all supposed to be the "experts"???

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She looks like a giant thumb with sunglasses. Also, why are your sunglasses on indoors like a hungover celebrity?
Screenshot 2024-05-13 at 4.58.37 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
So I guess the mother's day thing was Friday morning and it was a breakfast thing.

Ugh, J$ is really hamming up so far in this one. And the outfit he's wearing does match the kid whose doing the stupid dancing in the video so pretty sure it is him.

The return of the blueberry maternity shirt and bitching about the hotel room....

Also, speaking of thread suckers McTwoFace makes an appearance in the comments.

Also, someone's watched a little too much Giada with their pronouncement of ricotta.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.