The Tim Tracker #173 Previously, on The Real White Trash of Lake Nona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh, I know you're right about 🍌 🌭 but that entire world really grates on me. I think it's partially because I grew up around a lot of them. Last I checked he had under 6K views for the day which are bad considering Dim and Jenn had about 12 I think when they posted a their joint pod a couple of weeks ago. People aren't going to want to watch for just him. I don't know what he expects to get out of it now because it hasn't really opened up a door for him other than us bitching about him here. I still can't get the Tracker angle out of it either other than laziness and maybe a quick failed cash grab.
I know quite a lot about them and know more than a few. It's a hobby of mine to study extremism in politics and religion.
I extend them very little grace. They are the fundamentalist sect cult arms of mainstream Christianity.
It is not the same animal. At all.
His entire shtick underneath is modern outreach proselytizing, no different than all those beige Mormon moms on IG and Tiktok. It's to display how great being in the cult is- even though what they do breaks cult rules and won't apply to any new converts. It's very subtle and pretty effective before you learn enough to be able to clock them. He thought he was going to have quite a field to farm, it just didn't work out that way.

Reactions: 16
The fact Tim let J be in the room during the room TORE was terrible. I really don’t think even the diehard stans want to see him running around talking and being overstimulated while Tim tries to show the room. I think we will be seeing this more and more until they get a new Rosie. What was Jenn gonna do? Take O and J out of the room so Tim could film? 😅 I really don’t know why he didn’t go in and do the stupid tour first while Jenn and the boys sat in the car. It really seems like he can’t leave her alone to do anything. If that’s me I am taking both boys to walk around the property and see the video game room or roll around in the turf lawn outside the lobby area (we have stayed at the Boardwalk and there is TONS of green space for those boys to run around safely in the courtyard area).

Reactions: 25
I know quite a lot about them and know more than a few. It's a hobby of mine to study extremism in politics and religion.
I extend them very little grace. They are the fundamentalist sect cult arms of mainstream Christianity.
It is not the same animal. At all.
His entire shtick underneath is modern outreach proselytizing, no different than all those beige Mormon moms on IG and Tiktok. It's to display how great being in the cult is- even though what they do breaks cult rules and won't apply to any new converts. It's very subtle and pretty effective before you learn enough to be able to clock them. He thought he was going to have quite a field to farm, it just didn't work out that way.
I'm waiting for him to try to bring Jenn and Dim in the fold. You know he's going to try may it be some sort of picnic or daddy son activity or something. I sort of want J4D to just laugh in his face when he does. I do think Dim is actually susceptible to be converted though. He's arrogant enough and has misogynistic tendencies that would flourish there.

Reactions: 11
She hated that room. She hated the lack of carpet. Said the bed was moving. Was wondering if it was renovated (implying it looked old) They couldn’t figure out how to get there. The comforter is too stiff. The room was too cold. The baby didn’t sleep well.

Then Tim tries to be positive and says the shower was great. The water got all around!

I don’t know why they picked BW to do a QS dining plan video. It’s not the best hotel for that. I’m sure they’ll be complaining about that soon.
And as a parent with a kid with a constant runny nose, she should love a hotel room without carpeting. My asthmatic daughter struggled big time in any hotel with carpet.

I'm glad they didn't like the Boardwalk, it's actually one of my favorite resorts. I especially love the cottages. My daughter did her senior pictures there. It is the worst place on property for a quick service meal though. That was ---shocker---piss poor planning on their part.

Reactions: 21
The fact Tim let J be in the room during the room TORE was terrible. I really don’t think even the diehard stans want to see him running around talking and being overstimulated while Tim tries to show the room. I think we will be seeing this more and more until they get a new Rosie. What was Jenn gonna do? Take O and J out of the room so Tim could film? 😅 I really don’t know why he didn’t go in and do the stupid tour first while Jenn and the boys sat in the car. It really seems like he can’t leave her alone to do anything. If that’s me I am taking both boys to walk around the property and see the video game room or roll around in the turf lawn outside the lobby area (we have stayed at the Boardwalk and there is TONS of green space for those boys to run around safely in the courtyard area).
Was it just me or was J$ a little easier to understand in this one than usual. Maybe I've gotten used to listening him to where I can make out more than usual but I'd say I was able to make out at least 60-70% or what he was blabbing about versus the usual 30%.

Reactions: 10
And as a parent with a kid with a constant runny nose, she should love a hotel room without carpeting. My asthmatic daughter struggled big time in any hotel with carpet.

I'm glad they didn't like the Boardwalk, it's actually one of my favorite resorts. I especially love the cottages. My daughter did her senior pictures there. It is the worst place on property for a quick service meal though. That was ---shocker---piss poor planning on their part.
They don’t plan. Period.

Jackson’s answers on his mother day card to Jenn. She must be playing games with him off camera I guess.

View attachment 2934230
Those are generic as duck answers.

* My favorite mother's day 'card' came from my oldest and it was this little booklet they made about themselves in Kinder. For his greatest fear he wrote...vegans.
He'd never met any vegans and didn't really know anything about vegans. All he said was, 'Mom, they yell at all the animals and just sound kind of scary':LOL:

• Haha
I can't remember specifics but they did partly choose it because of the campus coming at the time. They thought they'd grab a house that would be millions after all was said and done. It would've worked out that way, but Disney can't help but duck things up for themselves. I'm actually surprised they haven't moved yet.
Trying to follow your post.

Didn’t they move into their house late 2018?

Did they have insider information or something?

Cause how could that be a factor for the Bojos IF Disney didn’t announce the Lake Nona campus till July 2021?

Reactions: 3
I find is telling when ginn says she’s most looking forward for the food they’ll be trying. Not for the fun they’ll have with their sons.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Ginn hated the room. Dimm was pissed they used Jackson's food credits for Oliver. I was surprised they only forgot the diaper bag and not the baby.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Jackson’s answers on his mother day card to Jenn. She must be playing games with him off camera I guess.

View attachment 2934230
TBH when we would do these with our kids for mothers/Father’s Day there were always kids who would struggle with answers and we would gently suggest things most kids do with their parents…. Like play games or give hugs.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I'm waiting for him to try to bring Jenn and Dim in the fold. You know he's going to try may it be some sort of picnic or daddy son activity or something. I sort of want J4D to just laugh in his face when he does. I do think Dim is actually susceptible to be converted though. He's arrogant enough and has misogynistic tendencies that would flourish there.
He's tried with Dim, guaranteed. Ginn ain't having it. It's a lot of work for the women. She will never put down her tablet and pick up a spin mop. Never.
Trying to follow your post.

Didn’t they move into their house late 2018?

Did they have insider information or something?

Cause how could that be a factor for the Bojos IF Disney didn’t announce the Lake Nona campus till July 2021?
I don't remember, honestly. Probably not. I just vaguely remember them being very smug talking about it and how great it was going to be.

Reactions: 9
He's tried with Dim, guaranteed. Ginn ain't having it. It's a lot of work for the women. She will never put down her tablet and pick up a spin mop. Never.

I don't remember, honestly. Probably not. I just vaguely remember them being very smug talking about it and how great it was going to be.
I am now wondering if maybe the Poly stay where they did dinner last year was an attempt. I remember thinking that whole thing was a bit weird and I remember the videos were fairly choppy as well but who the duck even knows. The whole relationship is weird as duck. If he really wanted to convert him he'd be better off having a Crumbl-ish franchise and trying to get Dimmy to be his spokesman by providing cookies for life but then they'd probably be sued by now (I may find the whole Mormon cookie/soda shop lawsuits fascinating).

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How can you have a baby and not bring the freaking diaper bag? But bring all that other tit? My God they are failures at everything!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Ginn hated the room. Dimm was pissed they used Jackson's food credits for Oliver. I was surprised they only forgot the diaper bag and not the baby.
I quite enjoyed Tim’s prissy tantrum.
Just because Oliver is under 3 does not mean he eats for free. You ordered 2 kids meal, Dimmy.
You get charged for 2 kids meal credits!

Heaven forbid that Tim and/or Dejennerate would consider sharing any of their dinner with Oliver!
(Which is what most parents do with their under 3 year olds. Or they pay out of pocket for a kids meal).

This also clued me in that they were staying 3 nights.

DDP QS is 2 meal credits per day.
Tim said Jaxy had 6 meal credits to start with.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I quite enjoyed Tim’s prissy tantrum.
Just because Oliver is under 3 does not mean he eats for free. You ordered 2 kids meal, Dimmy.
You get charged for 2 kids meal credits!

This also clued me in that they were staying 3 nights.

DDP QS is 2 meal credits per day.
Tim said Jaxy had 6 meal credits to start with.
Admittedly, I know nothing about the dining plan but it struck me as odd that they did not purchase one for Oliver especially if they were planning on getting meals for him. Were they just planning on paying out of pocket for him? Not ordering food for him at all? Why not just buy a dining plan for Oliver too. We know they can afford it.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.