The Tim Tracker #173 Previously, on The Real White Trash of Lake Nona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think he could even pretend-care because nothing gets in the way of him and his cookies.

Reactions: 15
I'm finally watching and there are a ton of what look like single men commenting. They ALL mention Jackson. It's skeeving me out.
He left O on the side of the car in his stroller where incoming drop off traffic was happening. Not safe.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Trackers were boring, but as an aside, I read the Gideon's Ghost letter and whoooo, they better do what is asked because what they're doing now is super illegal.
I guess they thought they could abuse the youngins' forgetting that some of the said youngins' have powerful parents.
Unless the health department shuts them down which seems possible based on some of the allegations...

Reactions: 9
I'm sure Dim is going to grab a cookie from here soon....this is pretty appalling if this is all true.
I am not surprised by any of this. I thought the whole concept was weird with their try hard oh we are so cool decor and sloppy and just attracted gluttons....throwing a ton of chocolate chips on a cookie...that seemed like a lazy ass way to bring attention to your product...so I am not surprised it is run sloppy. Hopefully won't see all the vloggers gushing over the cookie of the month, the stupid cartoon character, whether there is a wait or not, and how much they love the inside anymore.
That place should be ashamed of what they are paying the workers. Maybe hold off on so many stupid chocolate chips and pay workers what they deserve. And fix your pans or your sinks!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I have never been tempted by a Gideons cookie. They look dry and cloyingly sweet 🤢 imo they are the cookie version of the monstrous shakes with cupcakes and junk on top🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I have never been tempted by a Gideons cookie. They look dry and cloyingly sweet 🤢 imo they are the cookie version of the monstrous shakes with cupcakes and junk on top🤮
When my partner and I were in Orlando and Disney last year I was tempted to stop there and get a coogie but we came back around after they opened and I didn’t feel like waiting in a huge line in the heat.

Reactions: 8
🤦🏻‍♀️ 🤦🏻‍♀️ 🤦🏻‍♀️
THEY have all this and a 28” suitcase for two nights!
View attachment 2934181View attachment 2934182

And in true Bojoke style they forgot the diaper bag!!
They probably don't even bother emptying the car after each vacation, just leave it all in there an bring it all everywhere because they are so lazy, it's always the same tit they wear too, was the last vacation the cruise? It's probably all been from then

But seriously I can only imagine what the staff must be thinking, like look at these dipshits with half their house for 2 nights, especially when they live like what 30mins away, an if ginn wasn't so useless either she or dim could have drove home an got the diaper bag as well an the other could have watched the kids

Reactions: 10
Around 21:30 when Budley finds the screw - his shoes are on the wrong way around! Who lets their child go out like that?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Just filming someone else's room, not creepy at all.
View attachment 2934327

Did she get a 2-for-1 deal on shortalls or something? And the witch got too much sun yet again because learning how to put on sunscreen after 40 years of living in FL and with a parent who died in her 30s from melanoma, who can even bother?
View attachment 2934329

The only lesson Dim can bother teaching Buddy is to "screw" back in a screw that slightly sticks out of a pricey boardwalk with his gross fingers and gross nails. Or just like, teach your kid not to touch random screws on the ground (though you eat from a tetanus pan so whatever I guess) and just... watch his step. Also I'm 100% sure Dimmy didn't bother washing his hands after doing that and before eating dinner and you could hear a very audible finger-lick/slurp while he was showing his burger & fries.
View attachment 2934330

Ginn I'm sorry but these sunglasses are less flattering than even your fugly eyeglasses. They're too narrow for her face and just accentuate how... thumb-y she looks.
View attachment 2934331
---
It takes more effort to TYPE "the baby's" instead of Oliver and yet even in writing she can't use his bleeping name. But she typed out Budley's.
View attachment 2934334
Molly’s video that she did when the dining plan came back explained how to avoid this exact thing when ordering in the app. A video that had more solid information in the first 5 minutes than their feature-film -length dining plan video.

Reactions: 18
I always thought something looked off with Gideons. Who’s dusting all that cluttered decor? It never looked sanitary. I know the complaint is probably about the kitchen area, but it always looked off in the front store.

so, the babysitter definitely quit right? Cause it was just the two of them on a Friday.

I'm not surprised they forgot the diaper bag.

Don't they have a history of not changing the kids diapers frequently? Duh Baby is clearly always begging for food. And he never (or rarely) has a water available to him.

I know this is an asshole thing to even say but these are assholes we are dealing with.

Reactions: 12
Diaper bag was forgotten because Rosie is no longer there to tend to the baby’s needs.

God forgive me, but that haircut is not doing the kid any favors…

Something tells me he got another kitchen floor, office scissor Jenn special…
View attachment 2934328
Also, Jackson’s roller coaster PTSD is apparent when Tim and Jenn have to reassure him that the model roller coaster in the lobby is not actually there and he doesn’t need to ride it. Also, Jenn seems panicked that Jackson will freak out when he sees the water slide that is themed to look like a roller coaster.
Immediately noticed 3 things wrong with that car seat.
They really don’t give a tit.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Around 21:30 when Budley finds the screw - his shoes are on the wrong way around! Who lets their child go out like that?
Good catch. You can see the shoes’ curved arches are on the outer part of his foot.
A3DC9ED2-3DB9-431B-8DA0-589ACC345584.jpeg

And get this child evaluated ASAP.
This is not normal!! (26:35)
But they think it is “So Cute.”
2521AFF2-74C1-46D1-84D8-E270711AAEA3.jpeg

They got their refillable mugs at Primo Piatto, too.
Who picked out the color of Jaxy’s mug?
Him or THEM?
Cause……you guessed it…..Pink.

note: if Jaxy picked the color, fine.
Whatever, he’s a kid.
But THEY tend to pick pink and purple for the boys. Evidence, the bottle in Jaxy’s car seat cup holder.
586A2C02-26F4-4C6C-A66A-CF1F5BD4B111.jpeg

And is it common for native Floridians to place a fan on their dining table?
Blowing who knows what all over one’s food 🤦🏻‍♀️
8525C772-4D88-40C6-B61C-EC9FFA4034AB.jpeg

It’s aimed at Jaxy & Tim’s side of the table

They probably left with the fruit untouched.
---
Immediately noticed 3 things wrong with that car seat.
They really don’t give a tit.
Yep. Jaxy will be a rag doll and not protected in a car accident!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
We've seen this before on J$. That can be an ASD thing. I'm not saying that every ASD kids wear their shoes on the wrong feet or if you wear your shoes on the wrong feet, you have ASD. Throughout the years, my kids have had a few kids with autism, Asperger's specifically, in their classes who wore their shoes on the wrong feet. It's a sensory thing and apparently it's more comfortable for some kids to wear them that way.

I suspect at this point, the fan on the food is also an ASD thing. J$ might not even touch his food if there isn't a fan. They's learned to pick their battles in public spaces. But I've lived in Florida for 17 years and have raised two kids. I've never seen anyone, ever, with a portable fan to cool food.

When we visited from NY, we had a little teeny fan on the stroller when they were really small. Once we moved here, I was more of a ---suck it up, it's hot, deal with it, parent. But my kids both ended up playing year-round, outside sports and are still alive even though they played in the 100 degree summer heat. So I must have done something right.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It's sad that this isn't even the first time either, it must be so uncomfortable, if he's having problems then there's a ton of ways to help them, I've seen people draw a half picture of something inside the shoe an when they are the correct way they line up to create one picture, takes two mins, they could draw a car or something, or just simply fix the shoes or even take the time to make him aware that if his shoes feel "wrong" then maybe they are on the wrong feet, at this age he should be knowing when somethings wrong or doesn't feel right, so is he mentioning it an they just ignore him?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.