The Tim Tracker #173 Previously, on The Real White Trash of Lake Nona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they ended up living where they are because they don’t plan. Or think. Like they never stopped and said hey this is on the other side of the metro from where our livelihood is.

Reactions: 10
Recording a podcast or going to therapist… Dick chooses wrong every time. This BS of his separation anxiety is just another day in the life of look at me Theme Park Dad 🤮

It just feels like this is a tacky performative move on his part.

Reactions: 20
Recording a podcast or going to therapist… Dick chooses wrong every time. This BS of his separation anxiety is just another day in the life of look at me Theme Park Dad 🤮

It just feels like this is a tacky performative move on his part.
That guy really does smell of dark empath. If I was his beard I'd be livid. Between exploiting their kids, sensitive and private memories, going on vacation with his boy toy, cashing in on mother's day and filming his sad vanity podcast on said holiday he'd be lucky if he was even allowed to stay in the Mickey daybed room. Mrs. Dick you can do better.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Google says churrito but that can also mean a savory churro as well.
Maybe we can call it a "churritzo", like Dim's favorite way to pronounce chorizo.
---
That guy really does smell of dark empath. If I was his beard I'd be livid. Between exploiting their kids, sensitive and private memories, going vacation with his boy toy, cashing in on mother's day and filming his sad vanity podcast on said holiday he'd be luck if he was even allowed to stay in the Mickey daybed room. Mrs. Dick you can do better.
It's clear Mrs Dicky Bananas is actually raising 3 boys and yet I don't feel sorry for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Maybe we can call it a "churritzo", like Dim's favorite way to pronounce chorizo.
---

It's clear Mrs Dicky Bananas is actually raising 3 boys and yet I don't feel sorry for her.
I do and don't. She seems like an awful person based on what I've seen but at the same time she is a product of her environment and no one deserves to be with someone lik Dick. Still though trying to force your views on others makes her insufferable to me as well.

Reactions: 7
What the hell has Tim been doing that prevented him from doing the podcast? Driving Jenn to Muffins with Mom and waiting in the parking lot for her? Not making videos for his own channel, that's for sure.

Poor, poor Dick. He's going to need an extra churro this week, especially when his solo podcast really tanks compared to the one with Jenn as Tim's super special guest. These people are all ridiculous. Nick--get yourself a real, in person, live therapist to work through your issues, don't babble on about them to a camera. First on the list--drop Toxic Tim from your life. Second--embrace your true self and go live your best life with that Hunter guy. I saw the Instagram pics, you make a great couple.
From what I saw on Instagram, the Boyfriend has his own issues (specifically, a wife and child) so there's that. Maybe together they can seek counseling. The Boyfriend is cute though.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
From what I saw on Instagram, the Boyfriend has his own issues (specifically, a wife and child) so there's that. Maybe together they can seek counseling. The Boyfriend is cute though.
Boyfriend's from Texas, isn't he? Could explain a lot especially if he's not in one of the bigger cities like Houston, Austin, or part of the DFW area.

Edit saw he's from Ft. Worth. So that tracks. Part of that area is pretty repressive even if it is in the metroplex. You can go a block and it will change like that.
---
I also sort of wonder if there was more to his departure from his original podcast than to grab Dim 's greasy coattails. Thought thm vacaying together sort of blows that theory out of the water a little.

Last edited:
I do and don't. She seems like an awful person based on what I've seen but at the same time she is a product of her environment and no one deserves to be with someone lik Dick. Still though trying to force your views on others makes her insufferable to me as well.
Ok, I admit I missed some background info on the Mrs.

Why is she an awful person?

Reactions: 6
Ok, I admit I missed some background info on the Mrs.

Why is she an awful person?
She's pretty much up the wazoo as far as their sect is concerned and believes a lot of the more harsher rhetoric. There was a FB but it has been placed in private now. She also used to work for a crisis pregnancy center which explains a lot and had her fairly extreme views on the subject matter posted on FB at one point as well. They're both pretty much have drank the Koolaid and then some some. Dick has cleaned up his accounts to be mainstream but the rhetoric is probably still there under the surface . I should've taken some screenshots when it was still public, but since she isn't actively posting on her husband's accounts and seems to be more of a private figure I didn't. She and J4D would not get along at all based off of what I saw especially with Jenn's little fundraiser a couple of years ago.

Reactions: 13
She's pretty much up the wazoo as far as their sect is concerned and believes a lot of the more harsher rhetoric. There was a FB but it has been placed in private now. She also used to work for a crisis pregnancy center which explains a lot and had her fairly extreme views on the subject matter posted on FB at one point as well. They're both pretty much have drank the Koolaid and then some some. Dick has cleaned up his accounts to be mainstream but the rhetoric is probably still there under the surface . I should've taken some screenshots when it was still public, but since she isn't actively posting on her husband's accounts and seems to be more of a private figure I didn't. She and J4D would not get along at all based off of what I saw especially with Jenn's little fundraiser a couple of years ago.
I don't know. I wouldn't say she's an "awful person" because of that but that's just my opinion.

Can you imagine if people just stopped working because they are “too busy” to work?

As much as they complain about being busy, they’ve never in fact showed they are soooooo busy.
usually busy people don’t go lollygagging to playgrounds and libraries in the middle of the day. Sorry, that’s not a priority.

busy people don’t “meal prep” in the middle of a Tuesday morning.

They are so busy, but yet it takes two of them to go through the car pool line.

Reactions: 20
I don't know. I wouldn't say she's an "awful person" because of that but that's just my opinion.
Ehhh. What she was saying was pretty harsh. But it probably doesn't help I'm not near the same end of the spectrum as her. Also, I really do not like like those centers for a lot of reasons (not just the very obvious issue). I'm going to shut up now because I don't want to talk about politics but it was pretty pretty gag worthy.
---
Anyway, it will be interesting to see what his numbers are though this week especially since Jenn Regina Gorge deemed that doing the poocast alone would be weird. I'm sure that would be bad for the self-esteem.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
busy people don’t “meal prep” in the middle of a Tuesday morning.
The only people I know who meal prep on a Tuesday morning are people who have real jobs, but not a necessarily "9-5, Monday - Friday" job (shift workers, like Police, Nurses, Firefighters) or like my yoga place. The two ladies who own the place (they also have a manager) teach classes when they are scheduled and one of the owners also owns the coffee shop/sandwich place next door. They are full time, not there at 10am on a Tuesday unless they are teaching class. I give those people a pass as they have to do what they have to do.

TTT and ATW can do what they want when they want. They are not busy. At least Adam does at least upload at the time give or take every day (usually if I do look between 8-9am every day (eastern or when he is in CA, 8-9am pacific time).

I'd be more caring toward Trackers if Jenn was a real mom. I am not going to beat the dead horse that everyone else already said over mothers day weekend (in the US. I know in the UK it is in March. Fathers day in the US and UK (not sure about Australia) are the same day) that I think Jenn would get more of a pass if she did not pawn off all the "mothering" to Tim or the nanny (if they still have her).

Speaking of mothers day. I still wonder if Tim's parents and siblings make fun of Jenn behind her back about how "great" of a "mother" she is? and if they've said anything to Tim about how bad she is?

Reactions: 14
Didn't Tim say that he's up until 2am everyday taking care of household tit and then up with the kids in the morning. That man likely barely sleeps, no wonder he looks like death warmed over.

Sucks to be him, the consequences of his own actions hitting him hard these days.
I’m sorry, but what in the world is he doing until 2AM? It’s not like they’re picky about the cleanliness of the house. A “reset” after the kids are in bed would be an hour tops IF they’re cleaning properly, and we know they don’t.

Reactions: 12
He went to go play hide the churro and had anxiety about getting caught.
This would be the perfect thread title if this was a Dick thread.

As far as Mrs. Dick goes, I don't really care what she believes in or thinks. I personally believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinions, even if I think they are wrong, as long as they do not impose their views on me or try to disparage others because of their different thoughts/beliefs/lifestyle. I obviously do not know the woman, so I have no idea how she would feel about me having the views that I have, therefore, I won't judge her.

She seems to be well educated, works a full-time job teaching, takes care of her children and keeps a clean and well decorated home. I bet she even drives. So she's 1000 times better than Jenn. I would love to know her true thoughts of her husband monetizing her miscarriage and the adoption story on such a public forum. I'm guessing she didn't sign up for that tit. I would kick my husband's ass if he was telling our personal business on YouTube like Dick.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m sorry, but what in the world is he doing until 2AM? It’s not like they’re picky about the cleanliness of the house. A “reset” after the kids are in bed would be an hour tops IF they’re cleaning properly, and we know they don’t.
If they were cleaning properly J$ first Chistmas haul would've been cleared out years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.