The Tim Tracker #173 Previously, on The Real White Trash of Lake Nona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dick filmed the podcast on Sunday (Mother’s day) and said it was the first opportunity he had to sit down and record the podcast.

So maybe he is the one who was too busy to find time during the week to film?
Ouch for Mrs. Dick. The Poocast takes priority. He was posting tit on his actual birthday about going to the movies with the fan and yucking it up with his boyfriend in Cali. So clearly priorities...

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Dick disclosed that he had a lot of anxiety while on his Disneyland trip.
He said he had separation anxiety because he does not like to be away from his wife and kids so he was experiencing a lot of anxiety at the airport.
He also had a panic attack at Disneyland when separated from his friend for a bit and had to find a corner to have his panic attack in at Galaxy’s Edge.

He did also say that Tim and Jenn were off doing fun family adventures this past weekend.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Tim thinks it’s hard now, wait until he has two kids in school and activities and sports and birthday parties and playdates and she’s still not driving.

I’ll never understand why they bought a house that far from the parks when it’s their livelihoods.

Reactions: 18
He said he had separation anxiety because he does not like to be away from his wife and kids so he was experiencing a lot of anxiety at the airport.
He also had a panic attack at Disneyland when separated from his friend for a bit and had to find a corner to have his panic attack in at Galaxy’s Edge.

He did also say that Tim and Jenn were off doing fun family adventures this past weekend.
And yet he chose to go to California without his family.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Tim thinks it’s hard now, wait until he has two kids in school and activities and sports and birthday parties and playdates and she’s still not driving.

I’ll never understand why they bought a house that far from the parks when it’s their livelihoods.
I know this is horrible for me to say, but Tim looks like he's ready to keel over right now. I think if he continues this lifestyle, between the eating habits and the stress, he will not here by the time the boys get to elementary school with the truly stressful schedules. And sadly, the declining views will make it increasingly difficult to hire help for support. They are doomed.

I can't remember if the Lake Nona Disney Campus was announced before they moved there. Like--did they choose Lake Nona because it was supposed to be a big Disney community with all the California Disney peeps supposed to relocate there? In which case, Ron DeSantis was the saboteur there. 😂

Dick chose to go to Disneyland without his family. It wasn't like it was a forced business trip that tore him away from his people. If you have anxiety that is triggered by separation from your wife and kids--the simple solution is, don't travel to the other side of the country without them. It's not rocket science. Poor, pook, Dick. Boo-bleeping-hoo. These people are all idiots, just looking for attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I can't remember if the Lake Nona Disney Campus was announced before they moved there. Like--did they choose Lake Nona because it was supposed to be a big Disney community with all the California Disney peeps supposed to relocate there? In which case, Ron DeSantis was the saboteur there. 😂
Disney announced the Lake Nona campus July 2021. So another thing that the Teflon Trackers would have luckily backed into.

Reactions: 9
I always thought they chose Lake Nona because it was the most expensive area they could afford.
Personally, I think they could have afforded (2018's prices) an established home in Winter Park, a nicer home in a gated part of MetroWest, gated parts of Lake Mary in Heathrow, etc. They could have afforded newer gated in Winter Garden.

Back then (2018's prices), they could have afforded in many nice subdivisions in Dr. Phillips. They would have been minutes to the parks (especially Disney but also by taking the backroads to SW or UO)

However, back when they bought, Nona was kinda the "it" place people were yapping about a lot, including with regard to newer developments, etc.

I don't recall anyone really focusing on the Disney-related stuff about Nona, if you were just talking to a random Orlandoan.

It was more about just the fact the place was fast-growing with brand new or newer homes and subdivisions, good schools, good medical facilities, etc.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.