The Tim Tracker #173 Previously, on The Real White Trash of Lake Nona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they’re staying at the Evermore Resort this weekend.

I thought they said they were staying there in the live? I figured it’d be this weekend for NotAMom.

I hope that every time one of us says notamom (not the mama), buddyson and buddiver wack their "mom" over the head with a hard object.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They need another staycation like Dim needs another cookie.

For fucks sake, their house is a disaster, their kid has special needs, and Ginn is ballooning up like Veruca salt.

Once again, life isn’t meant to be a vacation. I’m in Australia so i say this with some irony but I have a real life and job to go home to shortly.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I think they’re staying at the Evermore Resort this weekend.

I thought they said they were staying there in the live? I figured it’d be this weekend for NotAMom.
I was thinking that was what they said too. They were staying there "soon". I saw somewhere that all the people who were invited to the media event, were invited to come back at some point for a free stay. Kyle Pallo did his a couple of weeks ago. So this stay isn't a paid stay.

But if they were spotted at the Boardwalk bathroom, I can also see them staying there, because Jenn also mentioned pretty recently that she's never stayed there and wanted to. I can't imagine her using a free stay as her Mother's Day gift. She has two children after all.

All I know is, the way views are going for them, they are in no position to take 3 days off.

Reactions: 15
I was thinking that was what they said too. They were staying there "soon". I saw somewhere that all the people who were invited to the media event, were invited to come back at some point for a free stay. Kyle Pallo did his a couple of weeks ago. So this stay isn't a paid stay.

But if they were spotted at the Boardwalk bathroom, I can also see them staying there, because Jenn also mentioned pretty recently that she's never stayed there and wanted to. I can't imagine her using a free stay as her Mother's Day gift. She has two children after all.

All I know is, the way views are going for them, they are in no position to take 3 days off.
But she so deserves this you know bc she has 2 kids now you guyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!
I hope they continue to step away from YT - maybe it's time to address J$ issues or J4D's issues - you claim to be 'set for life' - well - how about getting your child the help he needs. We all know that's not going to happen but we can dream.

Reactions: 9
Well I guess this answers the question...they must be staying at the Boardwalk and Tim is looking rough. Ooof.

Screenshot 2024-05-13 at 7.48.33 AM.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
He looks like he hasn't slept in years. The eyelid ptosis is so bad, yikes.

What is with the stupid open-mouthed smile and thumbs up all the time? He always looks like a yokel with no teeth who should be on a rocking chair on a dilapidated front porch with a Trump 2024 flag on his house.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well I guess this answers the question...they must be staying at the Boardwalk and Tim is looking rough. Ooof.

View attachment 2932776
This is going to come across extremely mean (i'm not a mean person) but Timmy deserves everything he gets. If he isn't going to address J4D's issues with her and get her the help she needs so she can start involving herself in these 2 boys lives more than 'photo ops' for the camera it's all on you Dude. We have called him controlling here and I get that but the fact that she is completely useless (and that is being kind) is an understatement. My DH and I shared the raising and responsibility of our children bc we really wanted them and love them to the moon and back. It's not the case with these 2 asshats. And everything falls on Timmy's shoulders - look at him in this pix - pretty soon both eyes are going to be closed. How does she not see this? Are you that selfish B* that you just sit back and take care of yourself?

I hope you do read here J4D's - I truly do - it's very sad that I care more about a man and his children that I will never meet than you do and this is your family!!! Time to put on the BIG GIRL PANTS (even if they are XXL) and help him out.

Reactions: 18
It’s all about Dick in today’s podcast….🤦🏻‍♀️

0B699DA1-07A4-4813-9722-878A1D057E03.png

He pulled a J4D and celebrated his birthday away from his wife and boys!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Didn't Tim say that he's up until 2am everyday taking care of household tit and then up with the kids in the morning. That man likely barely sleeps, no wonder he looks like death warmed over.

Sucks to be him, the consequences of his own actions hitting him hard these days.

Reactions: 24

View attachment 2932819

What the hell has Tim been doing that prevented him from doing the podcast? Driving Jenn to Muffins with Mom and waiting in the parking lot for her? Not making videos for his own channel, that's for sure.

Poor, poor Dick. He's going to need an extra churro this week, especially when his solo podcast really tanks compared to the one with Jenn as Tim's super special guest. These people are all ridiculous. Nick--get yourself a real, in person, live therapist to work through your issues, don't babble on about them to a camera. First on the list--drop Toxic Tim from your life. Second--embrace your true self and go live your best life with that Hunter guy. I saw the Instagram pics, you make a great couple.

Reactions: 21
Didn't Tim say that he's up until 2am everyday taking care of household tit and then up with the kids in the morning. That man likely barely sleeps, no wonder he looks like death warmed over.

Sucks to be him, the consequences of his own actions hitting him hard these days.
Sorry but am not buying he's up till 2am doing tit, those kids are going be in bed from 7pm maybe 8pm for J, he's not taking 6 hours to do "household" stuff, the house is a pig sty, we see it in the vlogs, he's not editing because apparently she does that, so what the hell is he actually doing?

My house is kept clean an it takes around an hour to go through it with the duster and hoover an clean up, granted it's not the same size as theirs but even with a deep clean which I do monthly am like maybe 5 hours at most an that's getting all the windows washed, floors hoovered an washed, cupboards cleaned out an organised, bathroom an kitchen all bleached etc, an their house is absolutely no where near that standard so am going guess hes either lying an probably going to bed around midnight or we are underestimating how lazy an slow he is moving some stuff around the house, because if he was ALWAYS up till 2 then that house AND garage would be showroom quality

Reactions: 13
I'm thinking it's more confirmation that Rosie bailed (good for you Rosie) and that Timmy now has to be the sole caretaker for Ollie during the day. Probably why there are no voogs and they are on yet another staycation that really isn't necessary. Oh I can't wait for them to ask J$ where they are going so he can respond 'a hotel' - and then tell us the number 8 in Mandarin bc he is such a genius.
---
Sorry but am not buying he's up till 2am doing tit, those kids are going be in bed from 7pm maybe 8pm for J, he's not taking 6 hours to do "household" stuff, the house is a pig sty, we see it in the vlogs, he's not editing because apparently she does that, so what the hell is he actually doing?

My house is kept clean an it takes around an hour to go through it with the duster and hoover an clean up, granted it's not the same size as theirs but even with a deep clean which I do monthly am like maybe 5 hours at most an that's getting all the windows washed, floors hoovered an washed, cupboards cleaned out an organised, bathroom an kitchen all bleached etc, an their house is absolutely no where near that standard so am going guess hes either lying an probably going to bed around midnight or we are underestimating how lazy an slow he is moving some stuff around the house, because if he was ALWAYS up till 2 then that house AND garage would be showroom quality
EXACTLY - their house should be in pristine shape if he is up till 2 a.m. cleaning - even with 2 small boys.

Reactions: 11
Nick and Tim have not been doing their podcast for THAT long. They only do it ONCE a week. They certainly do not seem to make it a priority. If they cannot be bothered to make it every week, why do they expect people to take the time to listen every week? They need to call it quits and move on. No one cares.

Reactions: 19

View attachment 2932819

This just proves what we have been saying all along - what a narcissitic ahole Timmy really is - I'm not a Nick fan but at least he showed up for the Podcast to celebrate Timmy's day back in March. It's too much for Timmy to do the same back.

Nick - do yourself a favor man - cut the ties to this douche bag - he isn't worth the time of day.

Reactions: 22
This just proves what we have been saying all along - what a narcissitic ahole Timmy really is - I'm not a Nick fan but at least he showed up for the Podcast to celebrate Timmy's day back in March. It's too much for Timmy to do the same back.

Nick - do yourself a favor man - cut the ties to this douche bag - he isn't worth the time of day.
They areboth douches in my opinion but Dim probably wins Mr. Douche of the Universe for twice ditching him. Though I wouldn't want to be around Rodent Teeth either. Ugh. I am not going to watch it since my tolerance for closeted bigot zealots who throw daily pity parties is at a very low right now.

I'm thinking it's more confirmation that Rosie bailed (good for you Rosie) and that Timmy now has to be the sole caretaker for Ollie during the day. Probably why there are no voogs and they are on yet another staycation that really isn't necessary.
I was already certain that Rosie quit but this does really confirm it. They have said before when Rosie called out that they wanted to keep up Oliver’s usual routine which includes outside time and other activities so I’m thinking that Jenn refused to be the one to do those activities so Tim had to bail on the podcast.

Nick on his own does not bring in as many views as when Tim is with him so now Jenn’s inability to be alone with Oliver is effecting not only their pockets but Nick’s as well.

I’m sure Dim does stay up too late but I take his “I stay up until 2am” about as seriously as Ginn’s “I have 79 loads of laundry to do”. They always, always sound like posers who are just saying things they think all adults/parents say. When really to a normal non-stan, they sound completely incompetent, dysfunctional, and in need of time management skills and some Ritalin.

Reactions: 21
I was already certain that Rosie quit but this does really confirm it. They have said before when Rosie called out that they wanted to keep up Oliver’s usual routine which includes outside time and other activities so I’m thinking that Jenn refused to be the one to do those activities so Tim had to bail on the podcast.

Nick on his own does not bring in as many views as when Tim is with him so now Jenn’s inability to be alone with Oliver is effecting not only their pockets but Nick’s as well.
I wonder how they even split proceeds (if there are any).

Reactions: 7
Dick filmed the podcast on Sunday (Mother’s day) and said it was the first opportunity he had to sit down and record the podcast.

So maybe he is the one who was too busy to find time during the week to film?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.