The Tim Tracker #173 Previously, on The Real White Trash of Lake Nona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is SO common nowadays for schools to publish all kinds of things with the kids. In our district here we signed a waiver, you can allow it or not.

In California - it was just there, all over the place, the kids' photos, events, things they did, and it made me kind of uncomfortable. Private vs public there was no difference in that.

I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day including Rosie who is the one who'd been raising Oliver.

Reactions: 6
I dare Dicky NOT to talk about his wife's miscarriage in tomorrow's poodcast. "We had a great mother's day, BY THE WAY, did I mention she had a miscarriage? And she wasn't as emotionally volatile as me about it?!?!"

Meanwhile Dim: "yeah. right. yeah. right. yeah. right. right. yeah."

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I dare Dicky NOT to talk about his wife's miscarriage in tomorrow's poodcast. "We had a great mother's day, BY THE WAY, did I mention she had a miscarriage? And she wasn't as emotionally volatile as me about it?!?!"

Well, mother's day will likely be filmed this week since they usually film those stupid things three or four days ahead but I'm sure he might talk about how dad's need to be celebrated on mother's day too because....they have emotions that may lead to them to the magical churro closet otherwise.

And only thirty minutes left for someone to make themselves a Mother's Day Martyr

Reactions: 11

Tim knows so much about the female experience from his mastery of ovulation and period tracking. Maybe he will Timsplain all the “sciency” things about miscarriages, so that the ladies can understand it better.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
What if J wasn’t in the group photo because at that point they hadn’t gotten there yet and we’re late arriving to the event??

Honestly would not surprise me, since Jenn would have to get all ready and ride along. If Tim wasn’t there for this event since it was all moms, was he just sitting in the parking lot with daBaby? How awkward would that be?

Reactions: 13
I don’t think the school event was on actual Mother’s Day. It was likely on Friday. There is no way they get that kind of turn out on a Sunday.

I do believe Tim was probably sitting in the parking lot with Oliver though. How awkward

Reactions: 17
I don’t think the school event was on actual Mother’s Day. It was likely on Friday. There is no way they get that kind of turn out on a Sunday.

I do believe Tim was probably sitting in the parking lot with Oliver though. How awkward
Yeah, no way they'd have it today with it being Sunday (way too many conflicts with church and stuff not to mention that I doubt they'd be willing to pay staff over time).

Reactions: 7

Dick is writing a novel:

“Why miscarriages are worse for men”
By Closeted Mouse 🐭

• Haha
Dick is writing a novel:

“Why miscarriages are worse for men”
By Closeted Mouse 🐭
I imagine it would be sort of like this...
giphy.gif

Ugh, I don't know if I am going to be able to stomach watching the poocast this week.

And officially no Mother's Day Martyr voog. An ouch to the algorithm.

Reactions: 9
Ginn’s Mother’s Day present should be a staycation at a Motel 6 and some airplanes bottles of cheap booze.

• Haha

I didn’t say it was on Mother’s Day. No non-religious school events happen on Sunday. I just meant if Jenn had to go there last week and the event was in the morning, for example, there is little chance she got ready quickly if she had to be dressed nicer and have makeup and hair done. I would guess she would be late and so they all would have been late, including J. It would be ridiculous as a school parent to have to be driven there and embarrassing (for a normal person) to leave and get into a car of someone chauffeuring you to a school event as a regular occurrence. I just can’t imagine it, but I drive kids to like four or five different places a day solo so I will never understand. 😅

Reactions: 12
I didn’t say it was on Mother’s Day. No non-religious school events happen on Sunday. I just meant if Jenn had to go there last week and the event was in the morning, for example, there is little chance she got ready quickly if she had to be dressed nicer and have makeup and hair done. I would guess she would be late and so they all would have been late, including J. It would be ridiculous as a school parent to have to be driven there and embarrassing (for a normal person) to leave and get into a car of someone chauffeuring you to a school event as a regular occurrence. I just can’t imagine it, but I drive kids to like four or five different places a day solo so I will never understand. 😅
I didn't really look at the snacks they were providing, but was it breakfast food? I'm guessing it was Friday as well and that's why she didn't post. It will be interesting to see how long she plays doting mother and attends events like this. I imagine she won't show up for to Ollie's events by the time it's his turn to have them and will just have some lame excuse for them.

Ugh, imagine sitting next to her that would be so awkward on so many levels.

Also, I know those flowers he supposedly painted were for the teacher but imagine if it was actually for the parents. Can you imagine how Jenn would react to his flower picture. Doubt it would be framed like the sponge flower artwork I made my mom way back in the day that's still hung in her house.

Reactions: 8
How awkward must it have been to have sat in a room surrounded by actual mothers talking about their kids favourite memories, their kids activities, what they do with their kids, their favourite holiday with their kids, how they are going back an forth between work and their kids etc an she needs to have her husband remind her that they took the kid to a park because she can't remember fk all about hers

Also am surprised she didn't have them all gathered to tell them about how tragic the food was when her kid was in the hospital an how they had to eat while he went alone in the ambulance

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think they’re staying at the Evermore Resort this weekend.

I thought they said they were staying there in the live? I figured it’d be this weekend for NotAMom.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.