The Tim Tracker #173 Previously, on The Real White Trash of Lake Nona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't see why they don't just post photos of the events and maybe the teacher etc. There is no reason that they need to post the kids.
Exactly, they could post a nice pic of the setup an caption it with whatever it is, like here's our mother's day event where mothers will enjoy such an such an the kids will do such an such, or today was such a great day where the kids done such an such for the mothers etc, no one needs to be in it,

Makes me wonder if even the teachers are happy about it as well an even have a choice if they want photos, I know I'd be pissed, am doing modules at work for qualifications an one of them am supposed to be observed but they can't be bothered coming in so want the photos for the "proof" an I've already made it clear how fking angry I am an have told them fine but I'll have a face mask on an they can take it or shove it

Reactions: 6
Exactly, they could post a nice pic of the setup an caption it with whatever it is, like here's our mother's day event where mothers will enjoy such an such an the kids will do such an such, or today was such a great day where the kids done such an such for the mothers etc, no one needs to be in it,

Makes me wonder if even the teachers are happy about it as well an even have a choice if they want photos, I know I'd be pissed, am doing modules at work for qualifications an one of them am supposed to be observed but they can't be bothered coming in so want the photos for the "proof" an I've already made it clear how fking angry I am an have told them fine but I'll have a face mask on an they can take it or shove it
Teachers probably have no choice if they're photoed or not. I know at my job they don't give a duck about that. And I hate getting my photo taken because I can not for the life of me smile on cue. I know one of my photos was used for a presentation and I was really upset about it and the person who used it thought it was funny it was used. Needless to say, I was not amused.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I'd always wanted to see how much crap they buy that isn't covered by the cruise. I bet the grand total is obscene.
---
Meanwhile Dick pimped out his beard for mother's day. On the surface the little post seems nice but of course he has to hash tag it up. Am I the only one annoyed by the term boy mom? Girl dad annoys me too. I really don't know why you have to emphasize one gender or the other when it comes to parenting. It's very Henry VIII or Jenn Bojan. And , Disney Mom? FFS. Also, he sort of has a mental health message at the end about the day being painful for some. Again, on the surface seems considerate but when it's coming from a guy who cries over churros every week I am just rolling my eyes.
Nope, it's a pet peeve of mine when parents define themselves by the gender of their children. It's so cringe. But, I find a lot of things that parents do with regards to their children on social media to be extra cringe. One of my acquaintances on FB seriously pushes the line of what she posts of her kids online, like I just don't see the need to post a pic of your 4-year-old daughter in just her undies and nor do all your random friends who you don't even know if they're creepos or not, it's not like creepos just spring up out of nowhere, they are part of society until they get caught. And she seriously uses FB as her daily diary of her children, like we really don't give a flying duck that you went to the park or that Junior puked on his shirt or that you're raising brats. Haven't these people heard of a shared album for just family or something?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Nope, it's a pet peeve of mine when parents define themselves by the gender of their children. It's so cringe. But, I find a lot of things that parents do with regards to their children on social media to be extra cringe. One of my acquaintances on FB seriously pushes the line of what she posts of her kids online, like I just don't see the need to post a pic of your 4-year-old daughter in just her undies and nor do all your random friends who you don't even know if they're creepos or not, it's not like creepos just spring up out of nowhere, they are part of society until they get caught. And she seriously uses FB as her daily diary of her children, like we really don't give a flying duck that you went to the park or that Junior puked on his shirt or that you're raising brats. Haven't these people heard of a shared album for just family or something?
I'm not wild about Mama Bear either.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I'd always wanted to see how much crap they buy that isn't covered by the cruise. I bet the grand total is obscene.
---
Meanwhile Dick pimped out his beard for mother's day. On the surface the little post seems nice but of course he has to hash tag it up. Am I the only one annoyed by the term boy mom? Girl dad annoys me too. I really don't know why you have to emphasize one gender or the other when it comes to parenting. It's very Henry VIII or Jenn Bojan. And , Disney Mom? FFS. Also, he sort of has a mental health message at the end about the day being painful for some. Again, on the surface seems considerate but when it's coming from a guy who cries over churros every week I am just rolling my eyes.
Using the hashtag “Disney mom” is so dumb. How’s she a Disney mom? Because her kids go to Disney World sometimes?
Is Dick’s wife the same age as him? I know he is in his early 30’s but she looks a lot older than him.

Teachers probably have no choice if they're photoed or not. I know at my job they don't give a duck about that. And I hate getting my photo taken because I can not for the life of me smile on cue. I know one of my photos was used for a presentation and I was really upset about it and the person who used it thought it was funny it was used. Needless to say, I was not amused.
Am with you on that, it sucks that you didn't have a choice, it gets to me that people will respect things like pronouns, mental health, how you dress etc without question (which they should) but when it comes to photos it seems that's off the table with being respected if you want one taken or not, an because it's seen as no big deal to most then they treat it like your the wrong one for not wanting it without caring why you don't want it

Reactions: 4
Using the hashtag “Disney mom” is so dumb. How’s she a Disney mom? Because her kids go to Disney World sometimes?
Is Dick’s wife the same age as him? I know he is in his early 30’s but she looks a lot older than him.
I want to say they are around the same age she may be a year older if that. They got married ridiculously young which common with the religious sect they are from. I do wonder if they underwent any fertility treatments after she had the miscarriage or attempted to try again because it seems like they adopted fairly quickly after that given their age and timeline. I know that Dick mentioned in his spiel that they always had planned on adopting or thought about it even before they had issues . I really could care less and it's none of our business but I do feel like he almost adds the miscarriage bit of their adoption story for drama/sympathy purposes. If they have a "miracle" child I guess we'll know they also pulled a Bojan.

Am with you on that, it sucks that you didn't have a choice, it gets to me that people will respect things like pronouns, mental health, how you dress etc without question (which they should) but when it comes to photos it seems that's off the table with being respected if you want one taken or not, an because it's seen as no big deal to most then they treat it like your the wrong one for not wanting it without caring why you don't want it
Yeah, it really pisses me off. The place I work for likes to think they are inclusive and in a lot of ways they are but in a lot of way they're not and some of the stuff HR send out is borderline patronizing . Sadly, probably common in a lot of places. But I like being told that they care of my safety during the pandemic and then insist we have roommates if we went on a conference trip (uh, sure like rooming with Susie Sneeze A Lot is going to be great for my safety).

• Wow
I worked in a pricey franchise preschool for about 12 years before staying home with my daughter. I would say most do take photos and share them on social media for advertising, the only age group that in generally booked out with waitlists in most schools is infants and maybe ones. After that there tends to be more wiggle since the classrooms can have more kids.

We did take tons of pictures since our parents got an email every day about what their child did with photos (at least 3). But the school really only shared photos from events like Truck or Treat, Mothers Day, Donuts with Dad, etc. The only time they shared a lot was during summer since we did a summer camp program that involved visitors and field trips (before covid). Also any kids who didn’t have consent weren’t pictured in social media photos AT ALL, we would just take a full group just for the parents and then pull them out and take another for the social photo.

I worked in a pricey franchise preschool for about 12 years before staying home with my daughter. I would say most do take photos and share them on social media for advertising, the only age group that in generally booked out with waitlists in most schools is infants and maybe ones. After that there tends to be more wiggle since the classrooms can have more kids.

We did take tons of pictures since our parents got an email every day about what their child did with photos (at least 3). But the school really only shared photos from events like Truck or Treat, Mothers Day, Donuts with Dad, etc. The only time they shared a lot was during summer since we did a summer camp program that involved visitors and field trips (before covid).
Yep, it's normal now to post pictures from events and stuff.

Reactions: 5
Yep, it's normal now to post pictures from events and stuff.
I work at a private school in another state and we have a person in charge of all social media for the school. She posts daily on Facebook and Instagram with all the daily events and special occasions. J's school must have the same.

Reactions: 5
I'm not wild about Mama Bear either.
While we're citing terms we hate (I detest all those that you all have mentioned thus far, e.g. girl dad, mama bear), can I also just say I hate when people snarkily say "Have the day that you deserve!"

So...when people are hostages during wartime, houses destroyed by natural disasters, get in car accidents, are dying of cancer, and / or just lost their job... are having the day that they deserve also?

GTFO. :rolleyes: I'm so over all these dumbfuck cutesy phrases people come up with.

Oh, another one I detest is... "Yes, please!" 🖕 I want to punch anyone out who says that.
(you know the types who use it in that sing-songy way ...bloggers, vloggers...)

Last edited:
While we're citing terms we hate (I detest all those that you all have mentioned thus far, e.g. girl dad, mama bear), can I also just say I hate when people snarkily say "Have the day that you deserve!"

So...when people are hostages during wartime, houses destroyed by natural disasters, get in car accidents, are dying of cancer, and / or just lost their job... are having the day that they deserve also?

GTFO. :rolleyes: I'm so over all these dumbfuck cutesy phrases people come up with.

Oh, another one I detest is... "Yes, please!" 🖕 I want to punch anyone out who says that.
I just saw a shirt that said that (have the day you deserve) and I thought it was so dumb lol.

It’s been 3 days without a video. Jenn set a goal earlier this year of I think, 3.5 million monthly views. She has failed to hit that goal each time and every month, their views trend downwards.
You would think if she wanted views, they’d get off their ass and upload.
I think Rosie quitting threw them for a loop and they haven’t been doing anything since Tim can’t go out and film since he needs to take Oliver to the park.
Although, they said they would be doing something new and fun this weekend. Let’s see when that gets uploaded.

That one annoys me and have a blessed day. I have been so annoyed with that one a family member gave me a coffee mug as a gag gift this year with that saying on it :sick:

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
She's probably super exhausted from having to be in a room full of actual mothers you guyzzzzzzzz.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's probably super exhausted from having to be in a room full of actual mothers you guyzzzzzzzz.
She probably was like where are y’all’s Nannies? Oh you have to actually parent? Hahahahahahahhahahahhaja

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She probably was like where are y’all’s Nannies? Oh you have to actually parent? Hahahahahahahhahahahhaja
"Wait you guyzzzz have non-tetanus pans?? You do more than just a zoom meeting and checking in for your millionth cruise in a day?? You eat meals at the same time as your children? You can work, drive your children to school AND do laundry and run the dishwasher in the SAME DAY?!?!?!?! IMPOSSIBLE. Ugh I'm going to go outside and wait for Dim to pick me up. *extra fake laugh*"

• Sick
Reactions: 15
They might still try to throw a live show in there (while complaining the whole time how tired they are you guyzzzzz).

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.