The Tim Tracker #173 Previously, on The Real White Trash of Lake Nona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been watching these knobheads since handlebar Tim days and ugh, they are the worst.

This whole new ‘cruise thing’, I’m sorry I don’t get it at all. I personally can’t imagine anything worse than being stuck with so many people at sea, but each to their own. The thing that makes so little sense is why they are going on essentially the same trip every what; 2 months? It doesn’t even look fun to do, let alone fun to watch.

It’s the same tit every time, nothing of any interest if you actually were looking for cruise info. I am baffled by why they do it when they could be using that ridiculous amount of money to go on really amazing holidays which would surely give them so much better content -> views -> money?!

Their recent live they said about coming back to the UK. We all know they won’t, but if they did that series would do so well. Packing and preparing for a long haul flight, talking through the visa process, UK theme parks, I dunno…maybe a little bit of some our rich history, experiencing our food (debunking the weird American myth that British food is bad!).
So many of their stans are British so they would eat that tit up, and there’d be so many who would watch out of curiosity, and if they did it right (they wouldn’t) they’d attract viewers who are also looking to travel.

Plan it right and it’d probably cost the same as one of their boring cruises, certainly less than their cuntcierge flexes.

Don’t get me started on them having nanny’s
My take on their love of cruises? Unlimited amounts of food, food, food and a spotless bed to sleep the hours away! Thats Ginn’s reason.

Reactions: 14
Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms, aunts, grandmas, etc we have here! I’m sure you all TRULY deserve a day of relaxing and pampering.
Jenn sucks. She doesn’t count. Maybe when she starts actually acting like a mom…

• Heart
Reactions: 29
In those photos from the school, Jackson also appears to be missing from the group photos of the students.

It’s weird to me how the school posts these photos of the kids to their public social media accounts.
Urghh it would piss me off having my kid at a school that is almost as bad as the slackers with posting pics, can they not have ANYTHING without posting online, there was plenty of things happen when I was at school an not a pic taken an we all survived

They might think posting all this makes them look like a fun school like "look at us, come join us an see what your kid can get" but whenever I see schools like this I see it as a desperation to get parents to send their kid there because it's probably not good enough to get the students by word of mouth

My niece is 4 in Jan an then off to her Gaelic/English school that August, my brother's already dreading the thought it might be one of these photo obsessed places because schools here are typically based on catchment areas, to go outside your catchment doesn't always guarantee a space because if the schools full they will deny it

Reactions: 11
Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms, aunts, grandmas, etc we have here! I’m sure you all TRULY deserve a day of relaxing and pampering.
Jenn sucks. She doesn’t count. Maybe when she starts actually acting like a mom…
Yeah, Happy Mother’s Day to Tim.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I think the idiots are just talking about Japan since they won’t be hosted for Epic Universe.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
A school event on Mothers Day weekend. She will hate that! School events derail them for at least a week lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think the idiots are just talking about Japan since they won’t be hosted for Epic Universe.

It's kind of funny, Disney Food Blog WAS hosted to Tokyo Disney Resort for a preview of Fantasy Springs. I'm kind of surprised they were actually #hosted. I would not have thought the American audience would be a target. I wonder if anyone else was hosted? And if so, it wouldn't actually be Disney, right, since Disney doesn't own Tokyo Disney Resort. Just think, Tim, what could have been if you married AJ.

Reactions: 8
So there is a clip of the kids singing on the mother's day IG stuff. You can sort of see J$ in it. Or I'm pretty sure it's J$ since the kid you see in the back is doing that stupid dance they sometimes exploit him to do and is in the back. It's really sort of sad.

IMHO it's really cringy the school can't set up a private page to post this tit to.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
The school posting public is a bit of an advertisement for the for profit school. Didn't people say they thought the Trackers revoked photo consent for him?

Reactions: 4
So there is a clip of the kids singing on the mother's day IG stuff. You can sort of see J$ in it. Or I'm pretty sure it's J$ since the kid you see in the back is doing that stupid dance they sometimes exploit him to do and is in the back. It's really sort of sad.

IMHO it's really cringy the school can't set up a private page to post this tit to.
I just noticed the video. It’s hard to tell if it’s him or not. There’s another little boy who looks like him in the group shot of the kids and I think it might be that little boy in the video. The shirt color matches up. But it’s hard to say.
---
The school posting public is a bit of an advertisement for the for profit school. Didn't people say they thought the Trackers revoked photo consent for him?
Jackson is not in the group shot of all the kids.

Reactions: 6
I just noticed the video. It’s hard to tell if it’s him or not. There’s another little boy who looks like him in the group shot of the kids and I think it might be that little boy in the video. The shirt color matches up. But it’s hard to say.
---

Jackson is not in the group shot of all the kids.
Yeah, I go back and forth thinking it's him. The dancing does seem on par with him though. I know what other kid you were talking about but I didn't think he was wearing a blue shirt.

And when they had photos shown before this his head was covered with an emoji but it's clearly him because of the Saiiint Thoms shirt. People were speculating that some sort of tit went down for them to revoke consent or not show him in the middle of the year.

Reactions: 7
In a way I sorta feel sorry for J, he has to live with the camera everyday with home life an now can't even get a break from it at school, he should be settled with a routine at school as well as just left the fk alone from having to be a performing monkey, it seems like the school does a lot of these performing things, is this normal over there? Or is it just because of the type of school? It seems like it's a bit much, I really hope one day he starts to make it incredibly difficult to be photographed/filmed because unless he has epic meltdowns it's just not going stop for him, which sucks because basically his friends are going to see him have to do that in return for his privacy when they decide he's not worth filming anymore

• Sad
In a way I sorta feel sorry for J, he has to live with the camera everyday with home life an now can't even get a break from it at school, he should be settled with a routine at school as well as just left the fk alone from having to be a performing monkey, it seems like the school does a lot of these performing things, is this normal over there? Or is it just because of the type of school? It seems like it's a bit much, I really hope one day he starts to make it incredibly difficult to be photographed/filmed because unless he has epic meltdowns it's just not going stop for him, which sucks because basically his friends are going to see him have to do that in return for his privacy when they decide he's not worth filming anymore
I went to public school and I do remember in elementary school we'd have a yearly program put on for the parents, a couple of themed weeks, holiday parties, but nowhere near as extensive as this school has. I think it's a little ridiculous having a four year old do all this crap, but that's just my opinion.

Reactions: 11
I went to public school and I do remember in elementary school we'd have a yearly program put on for the parents, a couple of themed weeks, holiday parties, but nowhere near as extensive as this school has. I think it's a little ridiculous having a four year old do all this crap, but that's just my opinion.
I agree, it does seem a little much, like I get having small things for the kids quite a few times, we did too but we didn't have anywhere near the amount of parent involved things that this school seems to have, holidays like Easter/Xmas we made little things to decorate the school with, we done mothers/fathers day cards an valentine's cards, the only parent things we done was a church service at Xmas, end of school sports day, the house cup which was also our end of year day and once a year parents day where they come into the classroom during class to "watch" the lesson an see what you were doing, so really they were at the school like 4 times minus parents night which obvs wasn't a event, an high school they were literally only there at parents night

OT kid next door has been chosen as a fairy for this year's gala, not even my kid an am putting more effort into decorating the house to join in with hers than gin puts into her own kids life's

Reactions: 4
My take on their love of cruises? Unlimited amounts of food, food, food and a spotless bed to sleep the hours away! Thats Ginn’s reason.
Plus alcoholic beverages are available whenever she desires!

Reactions: 9
Plus alcoholic beverages are available whenever she desires!
I'd always wanted to see how much crap they buy that isn't covered by the cruise. I bet the grand total is obscene.
---
Meanwhile Dick pimped out his beard for mother's day. On the surface the little post seems nice but of course he has to hash tag it up. Am I the only one annoyed by the term boy mom? Girl dad annoys me too. I really don't know why you have to emphasize one gender or the other when it comes to parenting. It's very Henry VIII or Jenn Bojan. And , Disney Mom? FFS. Also, he sort of has a mental health message at the end about the day being painful for some. Again, on the surface seems considerate but when it's coming from a guy who cries over churros every week I am just rolling my eyes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Urghh it would piss me off having my kid at a school that is almost as bad as the slackers with posting pics, can they not have ANYTHING without posting online, there was plenty of things happen when I was at school an not a pic taken an we all survived

They might think posting all this makes them look like a fun school like "look at us, come join us an see what your kid can get" but whenever I see schools like this I see it as a desperation to get parents to send their kid there because it's probably not good enough to get the students by word of mouth

My niece is 4 in Jan an then off to her Gaelic/English school that August, my brother's already dreading the thought it might be one of these photo obsessed places because schools here are typically based on catchment areas, to go outside your catchment doesn't always guarantee a space because if the schools full they will deny it
I don't see why they don't just post photos of the events and maybe the teacher etc. There is no reason that they need to post the kids.

They posted the art work a few weeks ago for some of the classes with none of the kids in the shot and honestly that's probably the approach they should be taking. I am really thinking the school is more geared towards the noveau rich than people who have actual money. If they were actually getting real and old money there would be no reason to be posting pictures with kids all over their FB or really to advertise. A lot of those places have waiting lists before a kid is even conceived so I really don't think McBratt Montessori Junior school is really that elite.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.