The Tim Tracker #173 Previously, on The Real White Trash of Lake Nona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get what you're saying, but having a nanny sleep in a tent isn't illegal or anything and honestly we don't know that whole story. A nanny placement company could "allow" that.
That's true, I mean I'd see it as bit crappy if a company allowed it when the family had a RV, would be different if all the family were camping, I'd like to think she got a pull out bed or something but it is the slackers so anything is possible

Reactions: 3
Yep! he’s definitely there! And note he wouldn’t DARE show any houses in his neighborhood

Just like they make extra care to not film the cousins, but film every other child in their vicinity
This is what I’ve been thinking about lately. They’re so careful with not saying their friends names/showing their face when they go somewhere with a new friend of the month… but they use their Nannie’s names and are telling people their business (eg. Rosie called out sick AGAIN). And then you have Butters and Da baby growing up with a camera shoved in their face nearly 24/7.

I get the impression that they respect people’s privacy when they consider the person to be their equal, but when they’re “above” someone (ie their employee, their own children, or random park guests) they don’t give a heck about their privacy. It’s gross and exploitive.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This is what I’ve been thinking about lately. They’re so careful with not saying their friends names/showing their face when they go somewhere with a new friend of the month… but they use their Nannie’s names and are telling people their business (eg. Rosie called out sick AGAIN). And then you have Butters and Da baby growing up with a camera shoved in their face nearly 24/7.

I get the impression that they respect people’s privacy when they consider the person to be their equal, but when they’re “above” someone (ie their employee, their own children, or random park guests) they don’t give a heck about their privacy. It’s gross and exploitive.

I also wondered if some of the nannies quit partly from lack of privacy. As we have seen lately, Rosie can be fully seen in a few videos despite them promising to keep her privacy intact. She doesn't want to be in the vlogs but just like with the other ones, TTT gets lazy about it. But, I also wouldn't put it past Jenn to leave her in on purpose. If she hasn't quit, she sure misses a lot of work due to being sick (unless again Jenn is lying which is plausible). I would be worried about my caregiver being so sick all of the time.

Reactions: 9

I'm not sure. There are some people they have no respect for like McTwoFace that they didn't show but I halfway suspect they did that because they knew she wanted to be showed. And then there's Dick. With the nannies they have this weird hybrid of privacy. Like she took down a video that showed Rosie rather quickly but is quick to name her. Same with Lynn named her all the time, tried not to show her, but told just enough money to easily dox her. With Claws they left in clips showing her and calling her by her real name. B I think we got only a couple of glimpses of (but one baby moon trip did her in). With Rosie it's interesting that her name started off as Rose and then evolved to Rosie. I always sort of wondered if it was really two differnet people.

Reactions: 11
I figured it was just Ginn being an ignorant and inattentive asshole who got her own nanny's name wrong.
Probably. But Rosie's introduction to them was around the fall Fantasy cruise, I think. If it was me I would've been running to the hills after said experience. She is a survivor for making it through two of those things.

Reactions: 7
I don't know, I'm just used to that being a professional standard but I don't know how nanny employment works.
I imagine unless you wanted them as references she'd probably just pull a Lyn and leave them off her resume. The last thing I would want my future employer to do is talk to the Bojans. Ugh.

I also have wondered if she was going to one of the local universities or community colleges and was working for them when she didn't have classes and went back home for the summer and/or graduated. The only thing that messes with this theory is the Tracker vacation schedule but considering how many courses are hybrid or all online now I guess it feasible she could go with them on the cruises and if she did attend in person classes they may have been at night.

Maybe with Dim taking O to the park he will end meeting a pretty single mom that isn’t worthless like the whale.

Reactions: 15
I wonder if Jenn just made up the name Rosie because I feel like Tim never uses the name. Has he? Since he doesn’t say the name, it makes me think Jenn just came up with a fake one. Or, the full name is something else and Rosie is a nickname or middle name. I mean, Jenn doesn’t even call her own kids by their names and calls them the same nickname. Would be funny if they had several nannies and she called them all Rosie, just like they call both boys Buddy.

Didn’t she say that Rosie was a gamer and mentioned a few things about her in the vlog where they went to the 90s store? After that I wondered if she was a younger nanny than we assumed, so a college student is possible and maybe she graduated?

Reactions: 10
I wonder if Jenn just made up the name Rosie because I feel like Tim never uses the name. Has he? Since he doesn’t say the name, it makes me think Jenn just came up with a fake one. Or, the full name is something else and Rosie is a nickname or middle name. I mean, Jenn doesn’t even call her own kids by their names and calls them the same nickname. Would be funny if they had several nannies and she called them all Rosie, just like they call both boys Buddy.

Didn’t she say that Rosie was a gamer and mentioned a few things about her in the vlog where they went to the 90s store? After that I wondered if she was a younger nanny than we assumed, so a college student is possible and maybe she graduated?
She did mention that she was a gamer and I think she bought her a customized console or something. And I do think Rosie may be a made up name as well. If she graduated I'm sure Jenn will blab at some point or another. I do wonder if Jenn does most of the interaction with the nanny. Somehow I imagine Dim sort of being kept on a Mike Pence like leash and not being allowed to talk or look at other women . Yeah, I know he interacts with stans with J4D is not around, but generally speaking he doesn't interact with a lot of women. Especially when Jenn's there. I really doubt she'd let him talk to some twenty something nanny. Instead, she'll just let him interact with a closeted thirty something who clearly wants Dim's mini-churro (that probably wouldn't be described as magical :sick:).

• Haha
No vlog. Probably doing the Evermore free stay this weekend. They did say they were doing something new this weekend.

If Rosie is quite a young adult and her parents got wind of her 'schedule' I could see them putting the kibosh on the indentured servitude after that last cruise. I wouldn't let my kid be a part of that exploitative shitshow.
Nuh uh, no how.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.