The Tim Tracker #173 Previously, on The Real White Trash of Lake Nona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But without burning the pan to smithereens?
Impossible
---
My prediction for tomorrow….

Dejennerate will do something WITHOUT her two children!! 😡
If Ginn actually took care of her kids then I'd say sure, fine, go take a solo staycation for Mother's Day. You deserve it! But she doesn't deserve it. She really doesn't deserve anything on Mother's Day.

Reactions: 30
On mother's day I would like to be with the reason I get to celebrate mother's day but then again I actually like my kid.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Impossible
---

If Ginn actually took care of her kids then I'd say sure, fine, go take a solo staycation for Mother's Day. You deserve it! But she doesn't deserve it. She really doesn't deserve anything on Mother's Day.
I actually like to spend my Mother’s Day WITH my child.

Reactions: 17

From this video it looks like Lookout Cay at Lighthouse Point is going to be so full of Bahamian culture, activities and excursions.

I can already see Tim & J4D fudging up everything with their poor footage, misinformation and ignorant borderline racist commentary.

Reactions: 15

From this video it looks like Lookout Cay at Lighthouse Point is going to be so full of Bahamian culture, activities and excursions.

I can already see Tim & J4D fudging up everything with their poor footage, misinformation and ignorant borderline racist commentary.
They’ll eat chicken nuggets in a cabana and get back on the boat. Don’t overthink it.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I know they’re worried about starving and getting too much exercise because the buffet won’t be 2 steps away. Stay tuned for future complaints that Ginn couldn’t get a golf cart ride to the food.

Reactions: 14

I was thinking the same thing when I saw that video. I can't see them having a good time at all. Pity it actually looks fun.

Reactions: 4
I was thinking the same thing when I saw that video.
I can't see them having a good time at all.
Pity it actually looks fun.
Right!

Bahamian culture ❌
Island food ❌
Activities ❌
Excursions ❌
Bojo required whitewashing ✅

They will not be open minded and allow themselves to experience something new and different.

Consequently the vlog of Lookout Cay at Lighthouse Point will be a bitchfest!

btw - I hope J4D doesn’t buy any of the Disney LC exclusive merchandise.
She will look hideous in the vibrant colors and designs!

Reactions: 11
I’m sure there’s a van Budley can nap in while they eat nuggets and hut dogs at lighthouse point. #Tim

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Right!

Bahamian culture ❌
Island food ❌
Activities ❌
Excursions ❌
Bojo required whitewashing ✅

They will not be open minded and allow themselves to experience something new and different.

Consequently the vlog of Lookout Cay at Lighthouse Point will be a bitchfest!

btw - I hope J4D doesn’t buy any of the Disney LC exclusive merchandise.
She will look hideous in the vibrant colors and designs!
Probably the only time I'm going to hope that merch isn't size inclusive because it would be such an eyesore on her.
---
I’m sure there’s a van Budley can nap in while they eat nuggets and hut dogs at lighthouse point. #Tim
Or a CM to stealth baby sit. Really, I bet they won't get off at the second stop if they act like I think they will.

And she did not post today. I really doubt she'll post on Mother's Day but she did post on Christmas last year so she might have something set up just to get the stans talking about how she works so hard :rolleyes:

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I feel bad for the people working in the XXXL tshirt factory that’s churning out shirts for Ginn that say Litehouse Point and Lighthouse Poynt.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I feel bad for the people working in the XXXL tshirt factory that’s churning out shirts for Ginn that say Litehouse Point and Lighthouse Poynt.
She probably won't buy the correct size either much like her husband prefers to buy ladyies products and ends up looking like Karen at the playground-thinking of that infamous shot of him with his hands on his hips awhile back that was posted here. Seriously, if they were the proper size of clothing it would help both of them immensely.

Reactions: 7
She probably won't buy the correct size either much like her husband prefers to buy ladyies products and ends up looking like Karen at the playground-thinking of that infamous shot of him with his hands on his hips awhile back that was posted here. Seriously, if they were the proper size of clothing it would help both of them immensely.
😏
PortapottyDimster.png

---
Her Saiiiint Thommass shirts are going to be relieved when she comes back from Lighthouse Point with 25 new shirts that will be too small for her approximately one week after purchase. And of course she'll wear half of them on the cruise (in tandem with her bike shorts) without having washed them first.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I'm surprised she didn't desperately try to squeeze in another voog just for yet another Aura infomercial.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
😏
View attachment 2930275
---
Her Saiiiint Thommass shirts are going to be relieved when she comes back from Lighthouse Point with 25 new shirts that will be too small for her approximately one week after purchase. And of course she'll wear half of them on the cruise (in tandem with her bike shorts) without having washed them first.
He’s so butch here: hairless legs, moobies, bag likely full of snacks, curvy hips and a Karen “let me walk to your direct supervisor” vibe. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Been watching these knobheads since handlebar Tim days and ugh, they are the worst.

This whole new ‘cruise thing’, I’m sorry I don’t get it at all. I personally can’t imagine anything worse than being stuck with so many people at sea, but each to their own. The thing that makes so little sense is why they are going on essentially the same trip every what; 2 months? It doesn’t even look fun to do, let alone fun to watch.

It’s the same tit every time, nothing of any interest if you actually were looking for cruise info. I am baffled by why they do it when they could be using that ridiculous amount of money to go on really amazing holidays which would surely give them so much better content -> views -> money?!

Their recent live they said about coming back to the UK. We all know they won’t, but if they did that series would do so well. Packing and preparing for a long haul flight, talking through the visa process, UK theme parks, I dunno…maybe a little bit of some our rich history, experiencing our food (debunking the weird American myth that British food is bad!).
So many of their stans are British so they would eat that tit up, and there’d be so many who would watch out of curiosity, and if they did it right (they wouldn’t) they’d attract viewers who are also looking to travel.

Plan it right and it’d probably cost the same as one of their boring cruises, certainly less than their cuntcierge flexes.

Don’t get me started on them having nanny’s

Reactions: 25
Imagining them going to Alton Towers and even trying to get there

trying to navigate the tube in London

Jackson wouldn't mind the gap and hurt himself or something while Jenn laughs about it. "You guyyyzzzzz." When my son was little I was so terrified he'd hurt himself for some reason.

or going to Disneyland Paris and scream-yelling in English DO YOU SPEAK ENGLISH as cast members stare at them because of course they speak English, that is if they could figure out the metro, the RER and such

I would love it to happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.