The Tim Tracker #173 Previously, on The Real White Trash of Lake Nona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve watched several IG stories this morning about the new Top Thrill 2 ride at Cedar Point. It looks fantastic, especially for a roller coaster expert like Dim. He really missed out there, probably because J4D wasn’t invited and her FOMO kicked in. I’m sure it was much more fun watching Babe the Pig Jenn stuff her face at 1900 Park whatever it was.

Reactions: 10
Is my Tattlers not working..... No posts in hours. This can't be right.

Jenn's a cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don't know, I'm just used to that being a professional standard but I don't know how nanny employment works.
I think they've been blacklisted by enough professional nannies that they're now getting them from Craigslist and leafletting high school graduations.

Reactions: 9
Is my Tattlers not working..... No posts in hours. This can't be right.

Jenn's a cow.
Yeah, I've been checking in here or there cuz I'm online working today and there's been really no activity in this thread as of this writing.

Reactions: 17
I was beginning to wonder whether everyone had migrated over to watching YITS, for the superior quality of their content… 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My prediction for tomorrow….

Dejennerate will do something WITHOUT her two children!! 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So I'm pretty sure it's safe to assume there will be no voog tomorrow. I wonder about today only because if she skips today that will be three days without voogs and with the latest numbers they probably can't afford that.

Reactions: 8
I’m waiting for the video of dim setting Oliver up with finger paints like he did J$, when he was as young, to make mommy a Mother’s Day painting/ gift! Will Oliver get to create a core memory?

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Why do so many of their stans struggle to type coherent sentences????? All these people sound like they can't even graduate from 4th grade.
Screenshot 2024-05-11 at 2.06.44 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Didn’t they say they were doing something this weekend they’d never done before?
Cleaning? Showering? Parenting?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.